Fascinated by huge nipples - Ch. 02

Story Info
Young innocent couple enjoy being educated by older lesbians.
4.5k words
4.72
8.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph was nervous as she sat by the pool with Steve the second day. Would Jan be there and if so would she want to talk to them? She didn't have to wait long as a confident looking Jan breezed up and pulled a lounger up close to Steph's.

"How are you two today? I loved yesterday I do so hope that I can get to know you even better today."

Steph hadn't been sure, when she had sat down, how she would feel about Jan today. When Jan had spoken to her any doubts were gone. She wanted to say yes please but knew she had to see Steve's reaction first. Steve returned Steph's enquiring look with one of his own. Without words he was asking her to make the decision. Given his lack of rejection Steph felt free to give an honest reply. Well a nearly honest reply.

"It would be lovely to spend some time with you by the pool and I would be fascinated to get to know you better later. Shall we all go for a swim?"

Much to Steph's delight Jan was quickly stripped down to just her bikini bottoms. Time and time again Steph had had flashbacks of the huge nipples. She was delighted that they really were as big as she had remembered. As yesterday she struggled to take her eyes off the nipples that she was again imagining sucking hard on. They swam and chatted about nothing important, such as the food at the hotel and the other guests by the pool. Jan always seemed to position herself so that Steph was in the middle. On a couple of occasions she brushed herself up against Steph ensuring that her erect nipples made as much contact as possible. Steph was aware that Steve was, as he had been the previous day, being marginalized and wrapped herself round him playfully. The atmosphere had an excited tension to it. Steph couldn't stop herself fantasizing about having a sexy cuddle. It was a cuddle with Jan not Steve.

When they had dried off Steph offered to put suntan cream on Steve. She tried to make it as sensual as possible and realized that she had done a good job when his erection became impossible to hide. Jan took the cream and without asking applied it to Steph. Steve was surprised when Jan removed Steph's bikini top without any protest from his girlfriend. Still sitting behind her Jan reached round and massaged plenty of cream into the younger woman's stomach and boobs. She spent just a little too long on the now very erect nipples, but Steph was not complaining. Steph was happy to reciprocate by applying cream to Jan. She did a very comprehensive job on the older woman's boobs but avoided the erect nipples until giving them the lightest of strokes just the once. This elicited a groan of frustrated sexual arousal that delighted Steph.

They sunbathed for nearly an hour. The sun was hot and Jan took this as an opportunity to move things to a more private setting. By the time that Jan said,

"I am going to go up to my room to cool off. Are you going to join me?"

Steph was getting really frustrated. She wanted sex, she wanted Jan, and she particularly wanted Jan's mesmerizing nipples. When Jan stood up Steph had to slow herself down so she didn't look too keen. Steve sensed his girlfriend's excitement and was not going to stop her even if he had been able to. Almost before the door to Jan's room closed Jan had taken her bikini off. Steve was not surprised at this but was surprised when Steph stepped out of her bikini bottoms before flinging her top across the room.

Jan sat with her back against the headboard of the bed as she had the previous day. It seemed the most natural thing for Steph to put her head in the older woman's lap and wait to be fed one of her huge nipples. Unlike the day before Steph lay on her back and opened her legs wide. Steve needed no invitation and found her moist pussy with his mouth and tongue. He was able to watch his girlfriend suckling Jan's still expanding nipples. He was tempted to reach out and play with Jan's pussy but decided that she had shown no interest in anything he had to offer. In fact reflecting he realized that she had seemed more disgusted than aroused by his presence.

It was as he was harboring this thought that the door to the adjoining room flew open and a woman entered the room with a flourish. He guessed she was aged late thirties but knew that she possessed great presence. Steph screamed and rolled over onto her front hiding her boobs and her pussy. Steve had no need to hide his erection as this was crushed against the bed.

"No Gina you promised. You promised I could have this one all to myself. To dominate and do exactly want I wanted. I love to be subservient to you but I wanted to experience being in charge for a change."

"But you lied to me, didn't you. How did you describe this gorgeous innocent?"

"Okay, okay I knew if I told you how beautiful, sexy and innocent she was you would not let me have my fun."

"So you admit you lied to me and we both know what you get if you lie to me, don't we?"

"Yes but don't punish me in front of my new friends."

The young couple were stunned how the dominant Jan seemed to be transformed by the new arrival. Steph was angry at being called "this one" even if this had been followed by compliments. Neither of them dared to interrupt as the discussion / argument developed.

"It would help if you introduced me to your friends."

Jan completed the introductions very formally considering only Gina had any clothes on. Gina welcomed the couple but quickly turned her attentions back to Jan who was hanging her head.

"There are so many ways I could punish you. I could forbid you from playing with your innocent little friend. I could ban you from having an orgasm for a week. I could simply cane you - they might enjoy watching. I have a much better way of both punishing you but also entertaining the rest of us. I just love watching you trying to resist having an orgasm in the most humiliating way any lesbian could experience. I think that it is the perfect punishment in the circumstances."

"No, no not that anything but not that. Cane me; cane me really hard but not that. Cane me in front of them if that is what you want."

Steve and Steph got the general drift of the conversation but did not know exactly what "that" was. Whatever it was Jan was fighting it hard. It was an embarrassed Steph, who in an apologetic voice said,

"I think it is best that we leave. We did not mean to cause a problem between the two of you. We are sorry."

"You are going nowhere young lady. Whatever punish I decide to dish out you will witness it whether you want to or not. You are not completely without blame for events that find Jan needing to be punished. If what Jan told me about yesterday is true you are no longer quite as innocent as you look. As for your boyfriend he is fundamental to the punishment I have decided is appropriate."

The young couple saw Jan crumple. It looked like she wanted to protest but knew if she did she would be in even more trouble.

"Let me explain something extraordinary about Jan. What I am sure you have both realized is that Jan is 100% lesbian. Well I say 100%, there is one huge exception to that isn't there Jan?"

The young couple could see that Jan was completely unable to admit whatever the terrible truth was. Gina was, however, loving Jan's embarrassment. She was going to enjoy embarrassing and humiliating her so much more.

"I am gay but enjoy the company of men as well. Jan is gay but not as broadminded as me, except in one humiliating way. Most straight men and women think that gay women spent their whole time fucking each other with a strapon. There is only one girlfriend I have pleasured with a strapon and that is Jan. What is much more amazing is that while she loves a strapon, as much as she hates it, she is completely unable to stop herself having orgasms every time a real cock fucks her. Steve you have watched Jan seduce your gorgeous girlfriend now you can enjoy Jan's hot pussy for as long as you wish and your erection allows."

Steve had not said a word since the impressive figure of Gina had taken control of things. Steph had said little but couldn't resist asking a question that was intriguing her.

"What is a strapon? I can guess but I would love to see one if I am right."

"Oh my dear, please tell me you are teasing me. You cannot be quite that innocent at your age surely. Jan please bring me both of my strapons from the other room. Steve will have to be patient and your pussy has earned a reprieve for a few minutes. Don't worry Steve you may be surrounded by lesbians but I promise you more pussy than you have ever had in a day. That is if you don't mind sharing your girlfriend with us. As for Steph she seems to be coping with all the new sexual experiences like a veteran."

Jan soon returned with two strapons that appeared very different. Gina first slipped her one garment, a summer dress, off before demonstrated how the straps on the one formed a belt round her waist leaving the large cock sticking out of her exactly as Steve's was sticking out of him. Unnecessarily Gina thrust her hips forward in a fucking movement to show the red faced Steph. She removed the first toy before taking hold of the second that had no straps but had two cocks set at an angle to each other. Gina decided that embarrassing the young innocent was great fun. So having lubricated the one cock she slid it into her own pussy with ease and a big smile. Having done this she took hold of the other cock and pretended to give it a hand job. Just occasionally she held it long enough to ease the first cock in and out of her pussy.

Steph had been stunned over the last 24 hours at how she had loved seeing woman's bodies totally naked. How excited she had become looking at and particularly sucking on Jan's huge nipples. This was a different level of loving female nakedness. She had always loved the sight of cocks since she first saw one but attached to the body of a woman it was frighteningly erotic. She wanted to kneel down and take it into her mouth. Seeing this extreme reaction delighted Gina who tried to decide whether to take a risk. If she moved too fast the embarrassed innocent might panic. It was far too exciting an idea not to go for.

"If you want me to fuck you with this strapon get on your back on the bed and ask one of the others to go down on you. I can't have all the fun."

Steph wanted to experience the strapon. She wanted to experience it while the other half was exciting Gina. She wanted Jan to go down on her but knew this might cause a problem if she chose her in preference to her boyfriend. She hedged her bets and said that she wanted them both to lick her. She got her wish even though Jan seemed less than impressed at having to take turns with Steve. Gina sensed this and positioned the strapon between Jan's legs each time Steve was between his girlfriend's legs. She didn't allow the dildo to penetrate but allowed it to rest against the frustrated Jan's clit.

Steph knew who was between her legs without looking. It was hard to admit to herself but it felt so much better when it was Jan who was licking her pussy but even more so when she was teasing and stimulating her swollen erect clit. She was enjoying the tonguing so much she had forgotten the promise of the strapon. When Jan felt Gina offer the strapon up to her leaking pussy she was delighted thinking she would be spared the humiliation of cumming all over Steve's cock. She would have fought it but she knew she would have failed. Gina entered her with ease but only stroked in and out two or three times. Gina laughed as her submissive complained bitterly as her pussy was suddenly empty.

"Jan get onto the bed on your knees facing us so that we can reach you. That is it spread your legs and get your bum high in the air. Steve is going to fuck you until you cannot think straight but not until we are good and ready."

It looked like Jan had given up the fight but as Steve climbed onto the bed and disappeared from her sight she started pleading again. She knelt with her arms straight and her hands on the edge of the bed. Gina held her hand out to Steve to tell him to stop. She then sat on the edge of the bed on one side of Jan while indicating to Steph that she should sit on the other side.

"I know that she will not be able to control her excitement when Steve fills her hungry pussy but why don't we just have a little fun with her nipples before we feed her to his prick. As you seem so keen to avoid being penetrated my dear we will delay the inevitable by working you up until you plead to be allowed to suffer your orgasm."

Gina found Jan's left nipple and Steph was a couple of seconds behind her as she found her right. The pleading was replaced by gasps of pure pleasure. As these grew her eyes glazed over and lost the ability to focus. The look on her face was one of pure desperate sexuality, frustrated sexuality.

"We could make her orgasm if we played with her nipples long enough, but that would certainly not punish her. I know of no other female who could be punished by being given an orgasm. Would you take a caning if I promised Steve would not fuck you? Would you rather I denied you orgasms for a week or maybe a month?"

A defeated Jan quietly said,

"You know I would rather suffer both than be put to his prick, or any man's prick."

"That is why it is the perfect punishment for lying to me, for denying me the pleasure of the gorgeous Steph. I am going to enjoy that pleasure as Steve fucks you for as long as he can retain an erection. I do so hope that he has lots of self-control. I know that you have none when you have a prick fucking you. Steph be a good girl and kneel down in front of Jan. That's it now spread your legs it looks like you are very ready to receive a prick. It is a false one but the good news is that it can keep going all night."

Steve was kneeling behind Jan on the bed waiting to be given permission to enter her while Gina was kneeling behind Steph on the floor with the strapon teasing her tight wet pussy. Steph's face was lower than Jan's until the girl on the bed bent her arms enough to bring their faces close together. Jan knew from the change on the young girl's face that Gina had entered her with the strapon. Jan closed the gap between their faces and kissed her lips with a gentleness that took Steph's breath away. The kiss back was just as gentle as the lips played across each other.

As she saw this hugely erotic sight Gina gave the slightest of nods to Steve. He watched as the purple head of his prick was refused entry for a second before the swollen wet lips positively enveloped it. Jan's wail was as if he had tried to penetrate her before she was ready. In fact it was because she was embarrassed at how totally ready she was. Now she started to try and deny her arousal, an arousal that she was afraid would end in her total humiliation. It was a mixture of telling him to stop, telling everyone including herself that she was not going to cum and swearing at the smiling Gina. Even as she spoke the kissing didn't stop. Steph loved the way that sometimes Jan would swallow her words so as to receive another gentle kiss. The protests changed as fewer coherent words could be made out as the moaning changed in tone.

Gina had hold of Steph's hips and thrust slowly in and out only letting about half of the strapon's length pleasure the pussy. Steph loved the feeling but let the pace be set by the older female. Gina wanted Steph to witness every second of Jan's humiliation before the young girl was allowed her own orgasm. Gina was loving being in control of nearly everything happening in front of her. She couldn't control how quickly Steve would cum but she was sure that she could ensure that Jan either came before him or at the same time. She could control the excitement of the young girl she was fucking with the strapon and she could control her own arousal.

She was going to enjoy embarrassing and humiliating Jan. To enhance her enjoyment she taunted the girl on the bed. She challenged her to avoid cumming while being fucked by a man's prick. Teased her about her lack of control. She knew that this increased level of humiliation was totally unnecessary to bring about Jan's climax. She had been galloping towards the inevitable within seconds of Steve entering her. Watching Jan fight to avoid a humiliating orgasm in this way was the most exciting spectacle Gina had ever witnessed with only one exception - that being when Jan lost the fight in the most dramatic way. This she did to the amazement of Steph and Steve. She carried on denials and pleading throughout her long agonizing climax.

"No please not like this no, no. I am not going to, not going to, aahhh fuck no. You can't make me."

This last utterance was made as her body started to shake less violently than it had during the height of her orgasm. Steve's penetration of her lasted less than three minutes but from Steve's perspective it was a spectacular victory. The previously dominant girl had been unable to prevent him from forcing a powerful orgasm from her helpless body. He had just managed to hold off his ejaculation until Jan had denied her orgasm all the way through it. He gripped her hips as he fucked her hard. He roared as he emptied himself deep inside the now sobbing girl.

Gina and Steph had watched the two on the bed give a short but powerful display of raw sexuality. Steph was amazed that she felt only excitement seeing her boyfriend fucking another woman. Gina had kept her gentle thrusting to a minimum as the other two exploded. She wanted Steph to take in every exciting moment of the short coupling uninterrupted by having an orgasm herself. Gina herself did not want to orgasm too soon as she knew she would only climax once however exciting proceedings became. She wanted to enjoy lots more yet. Her view of Steph's pussy stretched round the strapon along with her tight little bottom, that seemed to offer so much, was wonderful. It would have been so easy for Gina just to increase the assault on the pretty girl's pussy and let her orgasm on the strapon. She decided that she wanted to see Steph's innocent face as she surrendered herself to the joys of the strapon. Before removing the strapon from the tight pussy she ran her middle finger around the even tighter anus. She teased her finger a fraction of an inch into the warm orifice and was tempted to do so much more.

Having had the strapon gently fucking her for many minutes Steph was gutted when Gina eased it out. Gina also eased the strapon out of her own pussy but quickly replaced it with the bigger strapon with the harness that she stepped into. When she laid down on the bed on her back the cock sticking up from between her legs looked larger than before. Steph was not waiting to be invited to mount the cock that slipped in easily until the first five or six inches were stretching her nicely. She decided not to push on any further down, as this was slightly painful. Instead she rose and fell slowly allowing her pussy to be caressed and stretched delightfully. Seeing this Jan knelt behind Steph and brought her hands round to cup Steph's boobs and tease her nipples. Steph was so excited by the dual assault on her aroused body she brought her hand down to find her clit.

"Not yet my lovely. There is plenty of time to excite your beautiful body before we involve your clit. Jan has great experience at stimulating young girls nipples. I think you will find the experience very exciting. The strapon will be there for you to fuck for as long as you wish and when the time is right I will fuck you with it."

As Steph lent back against the body behind her she relaxed and the strapon found new depths to stretch and excite. Steph resisted the urge to thrust up and down as she found it very stimulating to just squeeze and relax her pussy as if trying to milk the false cock. Generally her body was able to relax and enjoy the various different feelings that Jan was able to create as she played with her erect nipples. Sex with Steve had always been with one short-term aim - that of reaching orgasm. This was quite different. She wanted this to last forever.

12