Fascinated by huge nipples - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan's playing with Steph's boobs and nipple varied from agonizingly painful to agonizingly gentle and everywhere between. Gina had been right and very quickly it was her nipples that were the sole focus for Steph. Jan started to whisper into the young girl's ear. Steph didn't take in what was being whispered she was so excited but the tone of the whispering added to her arousal.

Gina was in her element. Gina loved to be in control, dominant. She had a beautiful young girl impaled on her strapon and her girlfriend happily caressing the girl's nipples. She turned her attention to Steve who was beginning to recover from his violent orgasm. She knew that if she, or for that matter Jan, wanted access to the gorgeous Steph she would have to look after Steve. She invited him to kneel next to her head and offer her his flaccid cock. Knowing he was still recovering she just played with his dangling balls and the area just behind them.

Jan wanted to dominate the younger woman. Realizing that her whispering was not being heard she rolled her nipples much harder in an attempt to get her full attention. It worked as Steph protested about the pain caused to her nipples. Jan then informed Steph that she was not to move on the strapon. If she did she would not be allowed to orgasm. This orgasm was going to be centered in the young girl's nipples, the nipples she was expertly stimulating. Steph was now desperate to ride the full length of the large strapon but settled herself with it buried as deep as possible.

As Steph relaxed back into Jan's arms she started to hear the whispers. She was being told what her nipples would feel next and how she was being built up to a beautiful orgasm. Her nipples quickly established a link to her neglected clit and Steph was on a path to an orgasm almost entirely due to nipple play. The whispering now became more focused until Jan said

"Keep your hips completely still and cum strongly for me."

Steph struggled to keep her hips still as her nipples exploded in orgasm followed by her clit. Her pussy started to contract rhythmically as if trying to milk the strapon. As her orgasm swept through her she started to apologies to Steve. Finally her orgasm slowed to an occasional spasm. It was then that Gina shifted so that she could hold Steph's hips and start to fuck her from below. In doing so she released Steve's cock from her mouth. Steph complained loudly until the lubrication took effect and the discomfort turned to arousal. No one else registered the change from complaint to appreciation, as it sounded very similar.

Gina had by her standards been undemanding until this moment. Now she aggressively fucked the surprised girl and told her she would not stop until she had another orgasm. Much to her own amazement almost immediately the rumblings of her first orgasm accelerated into a violent climax that had her screaming her excitement. Jan clamped her hand over Steph's mouth to stop the noise but pinched her nose at the same time. Totally dominated Steph fought her orgasm and asphyxiation until the former finally died away. Exhausted she slumped forward with the strapon still buried in her pussy.

Steve had watched everything and when Gina had released his cock, from her mouth, he had been gently masturbating. His girlfriend's complete surrender to sexual arousal was too much for him and with no notice he sprayed her face and Gina's body. It was a disgusted Jan that cleaned Gina's body of his omissions before easing the slumped Steph off of Gina's body. She then detached the strapon from her girlfriend's waist before positioning herself in a 69 position. Gina was delighted with this development as she was the only one who had not enjoyed an orgasm. She had loved everything that had gone on but was now hoping that she would enjoy the orgasm that she had been working towards for a long time.

Steve and Steph were both exhausted and were happy to watch the two women racing towards their own sexual satisfaction. It didn't take long until Gina's orgasm triggered Jan's and the two women joined the couple collapsed and ready to sleep. It was an hour before they were awake enough to agree to meet up for dinner. Steve did feel rather the odd one out when they met later, but not enough to reject the idea of meeting up by the pool the next day.

12