Fascination! Ch. 01

Story Info
Long-time Jerk.
8k words
4.42
39.6k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belton, Texas, 1989

Cactus Sports Bar was the busiest place on a Sunday and owner of the hottest wings west of the Mississippi.

It was pregame, the sounds of Ton Loc's 'Funky Cold Medina' rocking the bar.

"Hey Parker, we call this the 'Dwight Clark shelf.' You have to reach up way high," Randy the bartender teased.

"Oh that is so cruel," Linda sympathized.

"Who is this gorgeous lass?" asked Randy as he mozied on up to Dick and his female companion.

"This is my wife's best friend, Linda," Dick answered. "She's...ugh...a Niners fan..."

"Really?" Randy asked with tremendous enthusiasm. "Well here, my darling, this one's on the house."

"She's also married, Randy," Dick informed.

Linda enjoyed the attention nonetheless.

"Hey, Parker, knock knock," the bartender persisted with his razzing.

"Okay, I'll bite. Who's there?" Dick grumbled.

"Owen," he answered.

"Yeah, Owen who?" Dick fired back.

"Oh and eight,"

An eruption of cheers and jeers filled the bar.

"Damn Oiler fans," Dick mused.

"I don't get it," Linda chimed in.

"What the hell have you guys EVER won?" Dick argued back.

"A game...this year!" Chuck replied.

"W-w-wait, the Cowboys haven't won a game?" Linda asked, disbelievingly.

"No," Dick admitted.

"Oh Gawd. Seriously? Has that ever happened? Has a team ever been oh and...8?" she asked, unable to keep

from laughing.

"Yeah, the '76 Buccaneers - ," he began but was cut off.

"We're gonna win our FOURTH Super Bowl," Linda boasted.

"The Dwight Clark re-enactment you carried out earlier? I was in college when they won that game," Linda said.

Burgers, wings and ribs soon were being digested at a record rate.

"This is a cool spot," Linda said to her drinking buddy for the day.

"Yeah, me and Craig come here once in a while."

Dick and Linda took in the early games that afternoon and then decided to head home.

They returned to the Parker homestead, with Dick greeting his lovely wife with a kiss.

The two women sat comfortably, waiting for their drinks.

For it was the same routine every first Sunday of each month, with Dick playing gracious host.

He returned wearing an apron, and ONLY an apron. Soon, even that would be discarded.

Gwen and Linda smiled their approval.

"I do regret my darling husband could not be here," Linda said, the two women clanging their glasses, "but will return to duty next month."

"I still laugh at the name though," Linda said. "Temple TEA Time..."

"I know, right? Who needs tea when you have wine?"

Dick Parker was never closer to Heaven.

He was a successful architect, he had a beautiful, caring wife with a baby on the way, and a social circle that kept growing.

And he was still living out those rockin' CFNM fantasies of his.

And just for good measure, the Cowboys did manage to win later that night on Sunday Night Football, defeating the rival Redskins.

Dick Parker had never been happier.

But back in the summer of 1982, happiness seemed so far away...

*************

Temple, Texas

June, 1982

"Damn it, Bussett, did you eat all the cheese curls?" howled Brandon.

Everyone was packed into Deborah Krendall's wreck room, all to watch the premiere of the "Rock the Casbah" video by The Clash.

"And they filmed this in Austin?" Krendy asked.

"Yes! We've been there, to that exact street," Maddy mused.

"Where is that armadillo going?" Krendy laughed.

Krendy got into the spirit of things that evening, wearing a "Super Bowl or Bust" t-shirt, and she definitely filled it out. She was well-endowed and well-spoken.

Dick, taking part in the festivities but a bit withdrawn, at least tried to make conversation.

"How's Krendy Krafts going?" he asked.

He had to repeat his question over the roar of the crowd, in particular Barney Bussett's bad singing.

"The Shareef don't like it...

ROCK THE CASBAH! ROCK THE CASBAH!

The Shareef don't like it...

ROCK THE CASBAH! ROCK THE CASBAH!" he belted out.

"Oh, Dick, I'm sorry, hon, what did you say?" the delightful Deb Krendall asked.

"How's the store?"

"You mean, how are the STORES?" she politely corrected him.

"I can't belive you're a chain," he said charmingly.

"Krendy Krafts is flourishing," she raved. "Sales are up this quarter, despite it being summer..."

"I did make one booboo," she admitted. "Every store has an entire bushel of Krendy Krafts tape measures that did NOT sell. Boy oh boy, they went over like a lead baloon."

"They're not buying them?" Dick asked.

"No! We've sold a few but...They're so cute too, with the Krendy Krafts logo right on them," she raved.

"Houston Oilers?!" Brendan teased, noticing what team Krendy's shirt was supporting. All he noticed before was how well she filled it out.

"I've always been an Oilers fan. Dick knows that," she winked at him. "Earl Campbell is my favorite. Ya know he has 36-inch thighs (laugh)??? Can you imagine. He's like a bowling ball..."

"Yeah but that's about all you got," Brandon argued.

When the food and booz ran out, the party began to slowly vacate Deb's packed wreck room.

"Dick, we haven't seen you," Deb said as she hugged her young friend tight. "Geez, Carrie and Janet thought you ran and hid after that Cowboys' game..."

"Oh please don't remind me," he said with a wry smile.

"How's Baylor?" she persisted.

"It's...okay," he said.

"Architecture classes? Going well?" she posed as one partygoer after another exited Deb's and retreated to their cars.

"Yeah...to be honest they're kinda boring," he admitted.

"Well...keep an open mind," she said. "Look at me, I was a teacher for years before I found my calling."

They embraced.

"Dick, please, don't be a stranger, okay?" she told him.

*************

Dick drove his dented, 1976 Chrysler Cordoba slowly down Six Flags Lane, making sure he didn't pass Adriatico's Bed and Breakfast.

"God, I haven't seen Carrie in almost three years," he said aloud to himself, hardly believing it himself.

The sign was quaint, easy to miss, but yet stood out wonderfully.

There was Carrie, spraying the driveway.

"Can I have a job here, Ms. Adriatico?" Dick asked as he slowly, excitedly, walked closer.

Carrie turned around, her mouth dropping wide open to see it was a friendly face from the past.

"Well, howdy, stranger," she gushed, dropping the hose, causing it to spray everywhere.

"How are you, darling? Ohhhh, gimme a hug," she said, squeezing him tight, her ample breasts pressing against his chest.

She was wearing skimpy, tight shorts on this hot, Texas afternoon.

How was it her thighs got bigger, sexier? He had to laugh at his own torment turned bliss.

"Did you discover the fountain of youth, Carr? You look amazing," he told her with tremendous sincerity.

"Oh, thank you, hon," she said.

Carrie resumed spraying the driveway.

"Oh-kay..."

"We got the computer room done," Dick informed her.

"Oh, did you?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, we have a Texas Instruments," he said. "I basically use it to input box scores from the Rangers games I go to."

"Well that's great, hon" she said with that wonderful smile of hers.

They decided to get in from the heat.

"It's a really great house," Carrie said with modesty. "You want the tour?"

Dick nodded with enthusiasm.

"I missed you, sweetie," she gushed.

"I missed you too," he replied. "Our paths haven't crossed in a while..."

"So how's Deb?" she inquired.

"She's good," Dick reported. "She refers to herself in the third person...a lot."

Carrie laughed.

"Well can ya blamer her, hon? She's a chain!"

"I know, there's a Krendy Krafts near Baylor," he answered. "I was like, Jesus, Deborah..."

"They're nice stores," Carrie said. "Sweetie, the 'ditz with big tits' has come a long way."

They both had a laugh.

"She always had that Ivy League education - now she's putting it to use," Carrie said.

"But how bout you, Carr - a college professor, Peace Corps..."

"Where were you last summer?" he asked.

"West Africa," she said with a certain amount of heft. "African bush elephants, giraffes...the Shazwe Tribe...and lots of hot, hot days..."

He smiled.

"But very, very rewarding, hon," she impressed upon him.

"Can you believe it, hon. Janet?" Carrie grinned.

"I...saw her on T.V., the Cardinals game," Dick said, still in awe. "The camera zoomed right in on her, waving her pom-poms..."

Carrie laughed.

"It's unbelievable, isn't it?" she went on. "I'm as surprised as you are, hon."

They both laughed.

"Janet's famous," he marveled.

"Well, fame is fleeting, hon, but...she's enjoying it," Carrie said. "She'll do it as long as she can and then, well, she's bartending at Desert Winds and thinking about teaching so..."

"So how's Baylor, kiddo?"

"Eh, it's okay. I'm set to graduate in like...1985," he laughed at himself.

"Well...no rush, hon," she said.

"My roommate is a frickin metal head. Blasts Quiot Riot 24-7," he groaned.

"Well he sounds like a real dork, isn't there any way you could get a different one?" Carrie asked, sympathizing.

"Nah..." he said.

A car pulled up into the driveway and the front door whooshed open. A swaggering gentleman came walking in.

He was wearing boots and a cowboy hat and chewed Smokey Mountain Dip.

"Now if that isn't the sexiest pair of legs in the Peace Corps," he raved.

"Arnold Sugar? Oh for goodness sake, darling, what brings you here?"

Dick had to laugh. Carrie always had admirers.

They embraced, with Arnold planting a friendly kiss on her cheek.

"Arnold, this is Dick," she told him. "He's a dear, dear friend."

"Dick's studying architecure at Baylor," she said.

"Well that's great, partner," he said in a complimentary tone.

"How hot was it in Cape Verde?" Arnold asked, laughing.

Carrie, too, had a chuckle.

"A hundred and 12 degrees - in the shade?!" Carrie said, long and drawn out.

Arnold stayed for some time, and Dick graciously let the two friends catch up. But Carrie and Dick had some catching up to do as well.

*************

"Dick! I do have something for you," she gushed.

She handed him a heavy, thick, tall bundle, tightly tied with nearly worn-out string.

He laughed.

"Oh, no..."

"My Playgirls," he laughed, an artifact from the good ole days.

She smiled.

"I held onto them, hon, with all of the materials from the class we did," she said.

"Save them, hon," she insisted. "They could be worth something someday."

"That was fun though wasn't it, the class?" he prodded.

"It was, it really sparked my fire again," she had to admit.

"Maybe we could...do it again?" he suggested.

There was a pause.

"Dick?! It's the summer! You really wanna be couped up in some classroom?" she laughed.

It was like she was saying it's time to move on, hon, onward and upward.

Janet got home soon after, climbing out of a red Trans-Am.

Her golden-tanned, thick, gorgeous thighs were, as Dick said, now famous.

"Dick Parker? The man, the myth, the legend?" she asked.

"How are you?" she asked excitedly, running over and giving him a warm, tender embrace.

"You're the legend," he replied.

*************

The three sat down at the kitchen table and talked about old times and upcoming events as well.

"So ya coming to my shin-dig?" Janet inquired of their guest.

"Definitely," Dick replied without hesitation.

"Carr's gonna be Wonderwoman," Janet belted out.

"No shit? Oh, it's a costume party?"

"Um, sort of," Janet teased, shrugging her shoulders.

"Why don't you tell him who you're dressing up as?" Carrie suggested, moving things about the kitchen.

"Joan Jett," she said with an excited grin.

"Wicked," Dick answered.

"Got the wig and everything. 'I love rock and roll!!'" Janet sang as best she could.

"Hmmm...Luke Skywalker or J.R. Ewing? Which should I be?" Dick pondered.

Carrie and Janet looked at each other with smiles, turned into cute giggles.

"He's so adorably clueless," Janet laughed.

"You dingbat?!" she kidded him. "My 21st birthday bash is a CFNM party!?"

Dick Parker just got hit with a haymaker.

His heart racing, Dick felt as though he had been punched in the stomach, the wind knocked out of him.

Added to all of that, good ole D.P. could feel a baseball-bat sized erection snaking down his leg. He could practically hear his pants tenting out.

"Seriously?" he managed to say.

"We've been procrastinating enough," Carrie interjected, with the utmost calmness, casually wiping down the table.

"An actual, honest-to-God...CFNM party," Dick marveled.

As glad as she was Dick was blown away by the concept, Carrie also wanted him to find the idea of a CFNM party perfectly grounded, a totally acceptable and healthy practice.

"In conjunction with 96.7 FM - "

"Boner and the Goose," Janet chimed in.

"Aw, Boner and the Goose are gonna be here?!" Dick raved.

"If I may finish," Carrie said, having to laugh nonetheless. "In conjunction with 96.7 FM, we are throwing - what I hope - will be one big hoedown," Carrie announced proudly.

"Only thing - it's in the morning. 7 a.m. to noon," Janet said. "Just to line up with the 96.7 Morning Show."

"So they're broadcasting live here?" Dick asked, dazzled by every part of this thickening reality.

"Mm-mmm," Carrie assured him easily.

"It's part of Nudity Week at 96.7," Janet laughed.

"Nudist Celebration Week," Carrie corrected her.

Dick, like he just ran a marathon, was out of breath.

Carrie and Janet were as calm as ever, which made Dick that much more excited about the whole thing.

"I mean, for the B & B, I think the exposure -

"No pun intended," Janet laughed.

"(Laugh) I think the exposure is priceless. Dick, it shows we're not afraid to step out of the vanilla world and celebrate some new concepts, new ideals."

"We're not just a bunch of squares in Temple, ya know," Janet argued.

"Should be a heck of a lot of fun, hon," Carrie said.

"Are Barney and Craig invited?" Dick posed.

"You three will be guests of honor," Carrie assured him, with a sweet and endeering smile.

"Did you hear what happened to Barney?" Janet laughed, as Carrie already went about other tasks.

"He's such an idiot," Dick had to admit.

"How do you (laugh)...drive a bus into a tree?" she went on.

*************

Over the coming weeks, Dick spent a lot of time at Carrie's. He mowed the lawn, spiffied up the flower beds, skimmed the pool, anything that needed care.

He often hung out with Carrie and Janet, mostly going swimming, the only way to combat the relentless Texas heat.

On one such day, he was sporting his his Dukes of Hazzard swim trunks.

"Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do, don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do," Janet sang.

"What do YOU do, Dick Parker? What's your poison these days?" Janet asked him, looking spectacular in her white two-piece.

"Have you been to the mini mall, Dick?" Carrie asked him.

"And, what, dance on the grave of Old Man Custard's Ranch?" he laughed.

"I know, I know. But, Dick, those are the times we live in," she told him, noting how ranches and wide open spaces were being replaced by shopping malls and parking garages.

"The time's are a changin,' Dick Parker. The times are a changin,'" Janet mused.

*************

Carrie, Janet and Dick were swimming the next day, taking turns running into the house and answering the phone when anyone called to book a reservation.

Carrie's answering machine, unfortunately, had been on the fritz, thus requiring them to try and manually answer every call.

Carrie, wearing a delightful, black, tight, one-piece swim suit, was getting out of the pool, with Dick right behind her.

While going up the steps, she stopped for a second and Dick almost bumped into her, her big, gorgeous ass right in his face.

"Oop, I'm sorry, hon, I was just gonna say - hand me that skimmer," she requested.

Dick did as told, getting back into the pool and swimming over to the side and fetching the aforementioned skimmer for his boss.

After a lot of swimming, Carrie had to remove a slight wedgie in her bathing suit. She gracefully tugged at her back side, and then - with both hands - gave herself a light pat on the behind, indirectly drawing more attention to her two, deliciously-big ass cheeks.

When Dick finally did get out of the pool, the sudden brush with Carrie's wonderfully big posterior had him a little excited.

His drenched swim trunks clung tightly to his lower frame, so much so that he had to pry them away with his hands.

Not before, however, Janet had gotten a good, long look at the unmistakable bulge snaking down the left leg of his swim trunks.

Both Janet and Carrie had noticed the aforementioned bulge multiple times during their afternoon swims. Both were quite familiar with Dick's massive endowment. Carrie was discreet.

However, Janet's enthusiasm began to boil over.

"Ya know, Dick, you're making a big, fat liar out of me," Janet suddenly protested.

"Uh, oh, here we go, hon," Carrie said, smiling at Dick, already having an idea where this conversation was headed.

"I told everybody on the cheerleading team that I know a nudist," she informed him, hopping up and down a bit in the middle of the pool.

"And you, with these swim trunks..." she went on.

Carrie laughed.

"Making a liar out of me," she further protested.

"You're a procrastinator, Dick Parker," she argued.

"I'm not a...procrastinator," he said, doubting his own words. "I just..."

Carrie came to his defense.

"Don't fight his battles for him," Janet teased.

"Janet, he has a roommate at Baylor. He doesn't live alone, ya know," she said, sympathizing.

"I don't care about Baylor. He was a nudist the last time we saw him," she said. "We have no problem with his lifestyle choice.

"You even said yourself how hip it would be for the B & B to have a resident nudist, especially leading up to the party."

"I did," Carrie had to admit, indirectly putting Dick right back on the hot seat.

"Well, Dick Parker?" Janet persisted. "You gonna keep procastinating or take the big step?"

"God, you were so happy that summer," Janet went on. "You were always so full of life. You seemed so free."

"Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do, don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do? Come on, Dick, you gotta have something to unwind, some escape from the everyday," Janet further prodded him, basically serving as his inner voice.

Dick took the plunge.

Much to their surprise, he did it right there and then. After a deep breath, he yanked down his soaked swim trunks, allowing his big, honking penis to be freed from its cloth confines, a sight that was not lost on the two beautiful women that were present.

They laughed and applauded.

Dick Parker, once again, was all naturale.

He pulled his trunks all the way down to his ankles. He easily stepped out of them and into a new world.

"There ya go, buddy," Janet encouraged him. "That's the Dick Parker we know. No limits and no boundaries."

"I do already feel one with nature again," he said, coming out of the duldrums of semesters, finals, cram sessions, dorm rooms...anything to do with college that had drained his creative batteries.

"Dick, hon, if you would be a dear," Carrie said, pushing the day right along, "please skim those leaves out while we have a chance now."

Carrie gestured to the opposite corner of the pool. She wanted the pool perfect and pristine, but one couldn't help but think she meant this to be a mental exercise for Dick. Instead of him receding into the pool right away, Carrie had him walking around it, on display, getting used to being nude once again.