Fascination! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," he stated. "

"So ya gettin' ready to shove off?" she asked.

"Actually, no, I was able to call out," he said in an upbeat fashion.

"Great!" Krendy gushed. "Like Barney said, 'join the fray...'"

Deb gestured to the rest of the party goers, particularly the males, ever so slightly suggesting he get nude just like them, to be part of the party.

Dick didn't need any further encouragement.

He tried to get undressed nonchalantly, but once the final garment was pulled off, or down in this case, his underwear removed, the comments came flying in.

"JEEZUS, PARKER," Bussett exclaimed.

"Jesus, Parker," Doris repeated with a laugh, before she could see what Parker was packing.

"That is a big-ass wang, dude," Brendan piped in.

Doris spit out her Shasta, shocked with what she layed her eyes on.

"Holy crap," Dolores said gently at first, caught off guard. "Like, HOLY CRAP!!"

"Why don't you just add a third job and work for the Temple Fire Department, with a hose that long," Brendan joked.

Doris and Dolores were almost speechless.

"So, uh, yeah. That's a pretty big penis," Dolores said, grabbing for any kind of sentence she could put together.

"That's the understatement of the year," Brendan laughed.

"Dude, did you - "

They fought to get words in.

"I'm just gonna hurry up and ask the obvious: have you measured?!" Dolores asked.

"Eh," Dick said passively.

"No?!" Dolores replied, shocked he wasn't able to rifle off a figure to her.

"Ruler's not big enough," Brendan mused.

"It's freakish," Dolores said easily, not intending to hurt Dick's feelings, but nevertheless the word made him wince.

Freakish: bizarre or grotesque; abnormal..

Dick tried, instead, to think maybe she meant the other definition of freakish: apricious or whimsical; unpredictable...

The women just cracked up even more as they continued to stare at Dick's massive, low hanging member.

Like throwing gasoline on a fire, Dick swiveled his hips, causing his outsized flesh rocket to rolick from side to side and draw even more attention to itself.

"Seriously, you haven't measured," Dolores pressed on.

"I dunno," Dick mumbled, causing Dolores to be a bit more miffed with his vagueness.

Dick's swiveling gave way to full-blown windmills, his big, flaccid member swinging around in circles, one after another. The small audience of men and women leaned back in their seats and roared, and Dolores - although still miffed Dick didn't give a sincere response to her question - couldn't help but crack up.

"I've never seen one that big before," she said with the utmost curiosity.

"You aren't the slightest bit moved by any of this," Doris said to Krendy.

"I've seen Richard," she replied, as Parker took a seat, the comotion over his enormous penis beginning to finally die down.

"Did you guys...go together?" Brendan asked.

"No," Krendy laughed, with a hint of arrogance. "Dick did some nude modeling for Carrie Adriatico. In preparation for the class, she had him go nude for, what was it hon?"

"Three weeks," Dick answered.

"So yeah, I saw Richard...quite a bit," she laughed, playfully gloating.

"Un-believable," Dolores, said, unabashedly staring at Richard's soft yet hefty penis.

Richard further obliged her, his hands slowly drifting, now folded behind his back to give the two women an ubstructed view of his outsized unit.

"The hobby store guy has a GIANT penis," Dolores laughed, slapping her thigh. "Way to go...hobby store guy..."

Krendy, at her own leisure, finally turned around just a bit to see Richard's nude form.

Naturally, she giggled at first.

But then she slowly raised her sunglasses, for further inspection. She was surprised.

"Sheesh, hon, has it gotten bigger? she posed, the query not meant to elicit chuckles but nevertheless it did.

"Uh..." he stammered.

"Even Krendy's amazed, and she's seen it before," Doris laughed.

"Hon? Hon? Has it gotten bigger?" Krendy prodded, gently, in a whisper, but persistent in her query nonetheless.

"I dunno," he stammered.

Krendy didn't like being given such a hollow answer, but her annoyance was tempered by the affection she had for Richard.

*************

The party of seven had a tremendous afternoon. They played badminton and swam for hours.

But all the while, they could feel the day moving toward an inevitable conclusion.

At some point - it was hard to pinpoint when exactly - they noticed that all of the young men sported full-grown erections.

Viewing time was over. The women took hold of things.

Doris grabbed both Craig and Barney at the same time. Krendy started gently stroking Brendan.

And Dolores squared up with Dick.

Walking up closer to him, his baseball bat poked her in the stomach.

"Sorry," he managed.

"Don't apologize for your size," she said with a bemused grin. "God, it really is like another limb isn't it..."

Dolores started batting it around, side to side, having a good ole time.

"Check out, Dolores," Bussett had to say.

"Dolores, what are you doing?" her best friend inquired.

"I'm...playing with it," she said.

At first, she hesitantly batted it back and forth. Now, her taps went to all-out, hearty slaps, making her more and more amused and wildly entertained by her own actions as well as the result it got.

"I love watching your dick just boomerang back and forth," was her description for the way Dick's monstrous boner sprung left to right and back into place.

She reared back and gave it open-handed slaps, her reactions growing from giggles to hearty laughter.

"Jeez, Dolores, you're supposed to jerk him off, not beat the living crap out of his cock," Brendan mused.

"I'm having fun," was her defense.

"I think she is, in effect, jerking him off," Doris chimed in.

"I see pre-come," she said, delighted, continuing to slap his strained hard-on. "I see pre-come, Dick Parker..."

"Yes, Goddess Dolores," he muttered, slipping the word Goddess in there.

She didn't seem to object.

"You like having your dick slapped?" she asked him.

She didn't need an answer.

"Lemme see how far up you go," she said, holding his erection up against his upper body. "Oh jeez (laugh). Waaaay past your belly button...and all the way up to your stomach..."

"Let's see how far you go down," she said with equal curiosity, pressing it against his right leg. "Ooo wow..."

She chuckled.

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy," he answered.

She let it spring back up, inadvertantly giving herself a new activity. She pulled it down, let it spring back up, repeating the exercise over and over again.

"See if I can...make it smack against your tummy," she explained.

"Can't quite get there," she said. "Like it totally springs back up, but it's so heavy (laugh), it just kind of - boy-yoy-yoy-yoy-yoy-yoing - hovers, in the air...Look at that..."

"I'm looking, Goddess Dolores. I'm watching," he mumbled, in between groans and sheer delight.

"I like playing with your dick," she said, self assured, capturing some of the perky, up-beat delight of her best friend.

"I could make a whole day of this," she went on, patting herself on the back for finding different things to do with it.

Much to Dick's surprise, she went right back to open-handed slaps. She watched, more calmly this time, his dick rollick from side to side. Sometimes, the slaps were so hard, his erection bounced around haphazardly, in no particular alignment.

As Doris shouted with jubilation, seeing that she had brought both Barney and Craig to splendid, fruitful climaxes, and Krendy's soft, slow, sensual movements on Brendan's cock made him surrender the biggest load he had ever relinquished, Dolores stopped playing around and furiously stroked Dick's humungous, uncompromising hard-on.

Her bossy demeanor and the fact she called what he had "freakish," somehow turned him on even more. Dick would reflect further on that later.

For now, he gave into the moment. Dolores gloated as she saw her manipulations of Dick's "freakish" weapon eject rope after rope of thick, heavy semen. It splashed against the hot cemented patio below.

"Oh my God, you are such a freak," she playfully teased him, pounding the drum even more so.

Dick came relentlessly, the quantity of his load outdone only by how far it traveled.

Dolores coaxed a few more dribbles out of his strained, extended shaft.

"Well that was interesting," she said flatly, finally letting it go, chuckling as it bounced about between his legs.

"So tomorrow's your orientation, huh?" she asked Dick, wiping off her fingers.

"I'm not gonna be able to keep a straight face, knowing you have THAT in your pants," Doris chimed in.

It was going to be an interesting summer.

TO BE CONTINUED...