Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No but Mummy does. I'll get her to message you or call, OK? On another subject, how is life in Paris this time of year? When are you coming back and coming to the cabin at San Gregorio?" Sophie and Katya chatted on for another 15 minutes before Sophie relayed the conversation to her mother Margaret, Lady de Vere.

Back in London life continued much as before for Marcus, the occasional fashion shoot, and enough weddings to keep the wolf from the door. He had some good feedback from Katya through her agent but no more contact even after a couple of weeks. He began to wonder if the freelance life was too unsettled; should he look for a full-time architectural position? The problem was the sort of architectural work he had been doing was boring. He had an open invitation to return to the major group he worked with before, but his last two projects were a car park design adjacent to a cathedral project and decorative iron railings for a Georgian House refit...

Then he got the call.

12