Fashion is Our Name Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you will pardon the expression, she is a schoolboy's dream. I told her I was attracted to older women and asked for a date."

Hiram sat back with a laugh. "Did you now. What did she say?"

"She gave me one of her saucy looks and asked where it was I was thinking of taking her on a date. When I said I had tickets for a show in London from my mom, she didn't wait long to accept." Adrian was smiling himself.

At that moment, Inish came with her book to ask about their orders. Hiram said, "You're not going out with this young oaf, are you?"

Inish blushed and said, "Now Hiram, you behave. I'm allowed to go out with a boy now and then. Otherwise, this village would be full of spinsters!"

"Aye, you're right. What are you going to fill my belly with tonight?"

"Cook has a very nice pot pie with tender lamb chunks and fresh vegetables. Or there is some Scottish salmon only a day old."

She looked at Adrian, who mouthed 'salmon' back at her. Hiram said, "I'll try the pot pie, thank you. And french dressing on my salad.

Adrian added, "Vinegar and oil on mine."

Hiram asked about his studies and what he was going to do after graduation. "I have admission to Oxford but may need to take a year delay. My father has disappeared on a business trip in the Stans, and his long time livein woman friend, who is only ten years older than I am, needs me around to rebuild her life."

"So at eighteen, you've become a head of family. A little hard, but many sons have found themselves in that situation. My own dad died when I wasn't yet twenty and I had to pick up the farm work."

"His lawyers are doing well by us, but there is no news, no death certificate, no closure."

"You seem levelheaded. Didn't I see your name in the local paper about rugby?"

"You did. The school is competitive for the local championship. I am lucky enough to have six goals so far this season."

"If you can survive a rugby scrum, the world isn't that much worse. I have bad joints from my years out there."

Adrian looked at him and said, "I'm glad I was not on the other side when you were in your prime."

Hiram laughed richly. "Oh, you're flattering an old man."

Vicky came around the table and mussed their hair. "You two seem to be having a good time."

Adrian gave her a look, and said, "Hiram is filling me up with stories of your flaming youth."

She laughed and blushed and gave the farmer a nice kiss. "Yes, we were a thing once, before that Jenny stole his heart and gave him four sons!"

There was silence as she moved to other guests. Hiram finally said, "Adrian, loves won and loves lost are trying to the soul. Mostly it works out for the best. You'll see."

"Hiram, thank you for that. I'm finally of an age when there are women in my life, but so are a lot of other worries. The novels are always singing the joys of young love as though you had nothing else to do!"

"Aye. Like making a living. Running a farm with livestock that need looking after day and night."

They settled up and shook hands warmly. Hiram said, "If you have a good pair of Wellies, and fancy a day on the farm, I'd be happy to show you the workings."

"That's very generous of you. I'll count on it one of these weeks soon."

Adrian had his nose in a Shakespeare text when the door opened silently and a body in a nightdress slipped in. She found her way to his lap and hugged him. "I'm staying here tonight and need a warm bed!"

She nuzzled at him and peered in the book. "Will you find a love sonnet to read me?"

He deposited her in the bed and went to brush his teeth. He returned and extinguished the light. "I don't usually wear anything to bed."

"If you're not, I'm not." The nightie flew by his face.

"Does Vicky know you are here in a totally compromising position? Not even on a first date?"

She turned over and pushed her behind into him. "Since you rejected me earlier, I am not worried. Give me your hand."

Pressed tightly to her back, hand sliding over the firm curves of breast with a stiff tip, he closed his eyes and thought of heaven.

"I told Vicky I thought you might be the one."

"What if we are not compatible?"

"You are going to find that out soon, aren't you?"

"I'm teasing. You will probably tear me up and down."

"I can save up insults, you know. When Nicole is here, we can work you over. I'll get Vicky to help."

"Good god, you are raising the stakes. Telling me to keep three hellions happy at once!"

"Yes, of course. Now go to sleep."

It was barely light when fresh coffee appeared on a tray in the hands of Vicky, who slipped in with them. Inish's warm back felt marvelous, especially when she wiggled her butt at him.

"Sleeping with the lodgers again. What is my poor inn coming to?"

They pushed her in the middle, and with their free hands, checked her goodies, and leaned down for kisses.

"This is very nice. Why didn't you come get me last night?"

Coffee cups put down, the two were in a terrific clinch, throwing wet smacking kisses. His hand was on a violently wiggling ass, kneading and diving down between cheeks.

Laughing and gasping for breath, they turned to him. "Please auntie, don't out me. If he finds me like this, it will be all over. No boyfriend."

Vicky's tongue was in his mouth. "Don't worry, I'll tell him his reward is both of us."

"Oh, how can you be so cruel? The first man I've ever had a chance at, and you are already stealing him."

He got them back to back and his knees across them. A very large hard cock was thrust down in the gap.

"The only problem is that you are shamelessly teasing me, knowing I want to wait for Nicole, who is not here until tomorrow evening."

They dissolved into a heap of kissing, sighing bodies that dragged itself off to the shower.

Vicky was bent over, drying her legs and showing him everything, when she said, "Inish is right, you are fun to be around."

"Inish is my date for the weekend, but you deserve some thanks for being so nice to a walkin guest." He sat on the floor and worked lotion into her legs, massaging the muscles carefully. The higher his fingers reached, the more approving the moans became. She didn't expect it, and jumped a mile when his hands went all the way up and two fingers jammed fully into her sex.

"Inish, his thanks is fingers inside me!" She quivered and hopped in his arms. Before she could react, his mouth surrounded her pussy and a long tongue was working her cleft and tender clit. Inish saw what was happening and pulled Vicky's head to hers for a scorching kiss to muffle the moans. He worked only a minute longer before the lean body was squeezing his fingers hard and shaking in a fine climax. The two of them lay Vicky out on the bed and covered her nakedness with a sheet. Her eyes were closed but the smile was wide.

"Terrible, terrible. When do I get more?"

Inish had him in a vicious headlock. "You are dating me, but loving her? How does that work?"

She spread herself full out next to Vicky and said, "Take me."

His cock was so hard the blood could be seen pulsing in it. The urge was too strong. Moisture glistened between her legs and he knew this would be good. Saying nothing, he surged between the pale muscular thighs and went straight in all the way.

"Oh Vicky, Vicky, Vicky, he is so hard, so good. More, please more."

Vicky was at the door in a flash, closing it tightly. He summoned her back, "Vicky, hurry, we need a compatibility test. Check her."

This was a horrible trick, because no sooner was she on the bed next to them than he had speared her with the giant cock. "Oh, oh, you beast. You perfect beast." She came violently, letting loose a small dying scream.

They lay there, laughing and catching their breath. "I am in big trouble with Nicole. I promised I would wait but you seduced me!"

"Seduced you! We didn't summon that big thing, it attacked us!" The laughing and giggling went on for some minutes. They ran hands up and down his face. He kissed and licked all four delicious nipples. He buried his head between Vicky's ample breasts and said, "I want my mommy."

They cuffed him and shouted, "We are not your mommy!" He turned them over and said, "Actually, you are my sisters and I have discovered you in a terrible lesbian tryst. There will have to be punishment." His slaps on the fine rumps sounded loud in the room.

Vicky got up and held him from behind, her boobs pressing into his back. "Young Inish, you've had that fine cock in you. I saw it myself so you can't deny it. And I saw you come. I declare the compatibility test a success."

"Oh dear, yes. I think I have a new boyfriend. At least I hope I do, that was so nice."

He pulled her to her feet, kissed her tenderly, and said, "You deserve a proper boyfriend. Perhaps I can measure up."

She laughed and slapped at his limp, slimy cock. "Measure up, indeed. Don't take that far away. You've got two bodies longing for it again already."

They were laughing about sharing his cock as they went off to their own showers.

School and rugby kept him busy the next two days, and after the morning romp, the women gave him some space.

When he got to his room after practice on Thursday, there were three bodies lounging on his bed with drinks in their hands, deep in conversation.

"Please don't let me interrupt." He kissed each of them, thinking about the different reasons they deserved a nice kiss. His first lover, his hostess, his new girlfriend.

He sat on the edge of the bed and held Nicole's hands. "It's good you are here. You've met my new friends."

"Yes. They say they were brutally attacked yesterday morning."

He frowned. "You are already ganging up on me."

She reached for his hair and pulled him into her lap. "Did it occur to you that there are now three women for whom you are very special?"

He reached over for more hands and kissed them. "You are spoiling me."

They cuffed him gently and all pulled at his reddish locks. There was low humming.

"I begged off from my afternoon class tomorrow, so I am free at noon. But Coach reminded me there is a match a week from Saturday, so I'll stay up here that weekend."

Vicky said to the other two, "If you are serious about including me, I'll see if someone can take the Inn duty this weekend. But I'll not be able to come down until Saturday forenoon."

She leaned down and kissed him. "Nicole knows you had me. Said it was fine. I told her I needed more and she invited me for the weekend. Are you going to say no?"

"Oh my, this is going to require some special storytelling..."

Nicole giggled. "I told them about the adulterous police couple and the gangsters. They loved it."

Vicky and Inish said they had to tend to dinner and to come down whenever.

Nicole slid down into his arms and buried her head in his chest. "I missed you. That bed is cold by myself. But they said they crawled in with you and it was warm."

He kissed the side of her face and nuzzled her neck. Her hand went down between them to check.

"He's not too worn out, is he? I am needy. Since I started sex with you, things are different with my body."

"Now, or later?"

"Hold me for a few minutes and then wine and dine me."

She was shaking and he tightened his arms around her. Her voice was soft, "When I thought about Philip not returning, like he said might happen, I never imagined you would be here to hold me and make it better." He lay there silently, wondering about the closure part. Would they ever know the real story?

She used the bathroom, and was freshening her face as he went to the toilet after her. "You look very nice in that traveling outfit."

"Thank you. Your new women can't get over how handsome you are. They are very direct. Told me they had never had a man take them like you did. I told them it was true of me also." She smiled at him in the mirror. "You are not to get a swelled head because I told you that."

He rested his head on her shoulder, "Are you sure it is all right for me to have sex with these others?"

She turned and kissed him warmly, pressing hard. "I can be your French mistress, can't I? Men have loved us and taken care of us for centuries..."

He took her hand and they went downstairs. He whispered in her ear, "Nicole, my lovely, loving French mistress. I will tell you a special story about her and the chateau in the Loire where she entertains lovers."

She looked sharply at him. "You are terrible. Now I will spend dinner thinking about lovers and the Loire." She smiled as Vicky showed them to a corner table.

Vicky whispered in her ear, producing a smile and a laugh.

With two pints of lager in front of them, she said, "Vicky told me I looked like a university girl just up to campus to visit her boyfriend."

He smiled and picked up her hand for a kiss. "Well, I'd better act the part of a young man head over heels in love with you."

Inish was close to his side. "I heard that. The three of us are going to put you head over heels for sure. Nicole says we are camping at the new building because the power and water are on. I am going to look up a place there to get some wrestling mats. Since you are such a terrific athlete, we have to defend ourselves and learn some tricks."

Below the table he was massaging her palm and fingers. "Stop that. You are completely turning me on. The menu for tonight is roast beef or pasta primavera with fresh shrimp. There might be some rare beef although the folks here are a well done crowd."

He asked himself how she could be so sexy and competent at the same time. He looked at Nicole.

"Pasta. Is there decent white wine?"

"There is a bottle of dry Muscadet from the Loire I am happy to open. A little mild for pasta, but very nice."

"And you, Monsieur?"

"I would like a hot wrestle with a cold shower after." He smiled at her.

"Uncouth youth, since I am making the rules, you will get rare roast beef with St. Emilion. You have to keep up your strength." She tried a frowning smile and failed. This time he nibbled on a fingertip and she tapped the side of his head. "No abusing the wait staff, please!"

The barroom was very busy on a Thursday night and the conversation buzz allowed them to sit quietly holding hands. The wine was excellent. He wanted to know more about how that happened in a village pub.

"Is there Muscadet in my cellar in the Loire?"

"Oui. Your uncle, the count on your mother's side, and his father before him, have nurtured the cellar for decades. The neighbors helped hide it from the Nazis in a cave at the edge of the valley. When you were little and could still wear boy's clothes, he took you down the steep stairs cut into the rock below the chateau to see rows and rows of bottles, all shining in the candlelight. He showed you the recent vintages of famous reds and called them, 'mes enfants.' You asked him why they were babies and he said it would be years before they were ready to drink. They had to grow up, he said, 'like you.' "

She pressed his hands to her lips and exclaimed, "Adrian, another tale to quicken my heart. You have a natural talent."

Inish put down their plates and said, "Yes, he is a young man of natural talent. You look very happy, Nicole."

Nicole pulled the young woman's head down and whispered for almost a minute. Inish's hand gripped his shoulder hard. Her voice was low, "So you have set your French mistress up in a country chateau, eh? What kind of treatment is your pretty English miss going to get?"

They exchanged provocative looks. He said, "In the attic, at midnight. Or earlier."

Her laughter rang out behind her as she hurried to the next customer's meal.

"She is sharing our bed tonight?" Nicole's smile was equally provocative.

He easily cut a piece of the pink meat and chewed it. "Not if you object. When was the last time you had a chance for some girl sex?"

She gave him a mock frown and hissed, "I don't do girls!"

He tried another piece of beef and smiled. "Lover, I have been over your extraordinary body a lot lately. Your perfect charms must have attracted females in the past." His eyes were quizzical.

"I admit nothing. But she is welcome in our bed." The provocative eyes danced.

"My literary life is becoming more difficult. There are already crooks in London, nobles and rogues in the Loire, and before midnight I must have a story about a beautiful village girl rudely kidnapped from her loving family and spirited to a rocky pile in the Border country."

"What about the goings on in the mysterious Inn just an hour from London, which shows signs of expensive renovation?"

"Nicole! You are joining in. This is great fun. We must find a way to capture our stories."

Dessert was flan or flourless chocolate cake. Neither could decide, so they had one of each to share. Totally decadent, especially after the vintage sauterne was served, courtesy of the house.

"Adrian, she whispered, "we are far away from the channel ports. What is a French chef doing in the Midlands? Are we caught up in a high stakes smuggling operation? Right here in Kingham, the village no one knows?"

Their smiles and laughter were very relaxed.

She undressed slowly for him. The scent she wore was expensive. Wasted on all those males on the train, he thought. The briefs were from her collection of French lace. Which she now wore because he liked her in them. He lay his shirt and trousers on the chair. She folded into his arms, reaching for his lips.

After a long kiss, he said, "I was thinking about the stories and the motivations of the characters. You know what my motivation is for you?"

She hugged him and waited. "My motivation is no motivation. Just sheer emotional intimacy and hope for you to be happy."

She shook in his arms. "Oh, I don't know, Adrian. That is so selfless. Can you really have the strength not to demand something from me for your love?"

They guided each other into the bed and lay quietly. A dim night light was on in the bath. They kissed each other's hands. Their eyes were shut and sleep was near when a small noise announced Inish.

She leaned over them and whispered, "It's really ok for me to be here?"

Nicole raised the sheet and Adrian eased her between them. No one said anything until Inish nervously asked, "You haven't had a fight, have you?"

Nicole ran her hand over Inish's face in the dark and kissed her forehead. "He just said something terribly sweet and loving to me, and I couldn't find a word to say back."

Now it was Inish's turn to whisper. "He does have a way with words. He scares me with those beautiful sentences that cut right through you." She shivered and wrapped her arm over Adrian, keeping Nicole's arm over herself.

"What about, um..."

"He told me, after what you said at dinner, that he is saving up. Probably not a good thing."

Adrian fell asleep as their quiet whispering went on.

His alarm woke them. It was still a school day, at least until noon. He scrambled out and told them to stay where they were. He was dressed when Vicky entered with coffee. "I'll get some in a paper cup in the kitchen. Climb in there and be comfortable for a while." He disappeared with his books.

They sipped their coffee and Vicky finally said, "Well, isn't this a fine fettle. Three different women. Different ages, different personalities, different backgrounds. Here we are in our lover's bed, sipping our coffee and feeling warm and comfortable. How does he manage that?"

Inish said, "You forgot the feisty, rough and horny part. He brings that out in us and we love him for it."

Nicole laughed and asked, "What about finding women who like each other? Like each other in bed?"

The coffee cups were put down and Nicole was tortured because she was new to the frolics that Inish and Vicky liked. The sexy rough house lasted just long enough to get each of them a nice orgasm. Not orgy class, but warm and fuzzy class.