Fashion is Our Name Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicholas," I asked, "there are two other things. One, we need a friendly architect. I would also like to tell you that Vicky is planning a reception at the Inn on Friday after work to explain our plans and celebrate with refreshments."

"Adrian, there is a young architect who is trying to make a go of it out here in the country, who is very bright and would be more than pleased to assist you. His name is Milton Jones, and I will walk you around to his small office."

Milton was just going on an errand, but I seized his hand and said, "Do come around and take a quick look at the French house and give me your first impression of the work."

We walked along as I explained the nature of the business, and the space requirements. We stood in the lane admiring the house. Hugh saw us and invited a look around. Milton seemed to take it in quickly and we thanked the owner and started back to the office.

"Adrian, it is a great project, and I am happy to take it on. I hope you realize that getting a commercial property permit will require safety and fire upgrades that may be expensive. Depending on how well you wish to finish the interior, we could be talking over a hundred thousand pounds."

"Yes. I understand. Perhaps you could outline a basic conversion that would allow us to move in and open the sales space, and then a further stage or two that could be done in the off season if business is good."

We agreed on a thousand pound retainer, and he said I would have a proposal with schematics and a budget by the end of the week. I smiled and invited him to the reception. He smiled back and said, "Oh, you've already discovered how to give your architect a deadline!"

I arrived back at the Inn for lunch to total bedlam. Women were everywhere, with bolts of fine cloth, and a battery of sewing machines set up in a corner of the dining room behind a screen. Molly was on the phone to Nicole, the two of them almost shouting at each other with plans and commitments and great roars of laughter about one silly detail or another. I went round, kissing and cheering every woman I could find. A number of them got a kiss on the lips for the first time that brought on a wonderful blush.

Mary came up and commanded me in her new voice of innkeeper to take a table out back and relax. I had hardly sat down when a glass of chilled wine was delivered with a searing kiss. "Adrian! All in one morning we are launched into this new project! What fun!"

I hugged her and said, "The poor lodgers will be amazed at all the goings on. It will bring business, especially when word gets around about the Friday reception."

She said, "We are full for the next week! The phone has been ringing all morning."

Vicky took her lunch with me, hands finding each other under the table. Our eyes gazed at each other with excitement. She leaned over and licked my ear. "You are a terrible rogue, Adrian, getting a bunch of village women running around and dampening their panties."

I whispered to her, "Do you like to bicycle? We could go to Molly's special glen and I could tell you one of my stories."

She looked sternly at me, "No more picnics, ruffian, until the store opens. You mind your business!"

We leaned back laughing and I kissed her hand. She said, softly, "My god, Adrian, what you do to me."

I said, "Mary tells me the Inn is full. Would it be too scandalous if we moved my things to your room and I slept there, very discreetly, of course?"

She laughed at me. "You are lining my pocket at the same time you occupy my bed? I couldn't possibly consider it." Her fingers were pulling at my hair, yanking me to my feet and into her arms.

"That is so obvious, Adrian, why did it take this long?"

After dinner, the four of us, tired from the long and exciting day, moved me to Vicky's room, which was actually two rooms, a suite with sitting area and a separate bath and bedroom. She looked at Molly and Mary and said, "Of course, he is sleeping on the sofabed in there." pointing to the sitting room." The two of them rudely pushed us onto Vicky's generous bed and sat on us. "Yes, of course, he is sleeping in there." I was busy getting all of them naked and they were doing the same to me. The smell of sweaty aroused female was delicious. I licked at breasts and armpits and thoroughly wrestled them around to delighted giggles. They rubbed their wet bottoms on me and whispered about terrible scandal in a peaceful village.

Vicky lay on my thigh, and I had an arm around Molly and Mary. "In the old days, with three or four in a bed like this, there must have been a lot of scandal."

"Aye, but a lot of gossip, too. The ones who were getting it from their dad or uncle were telling tales about the women down the lane, and those women were gossiping back up the lane."

I asked, "Do you suppose the women were allowed any pleasure in their loving? Would a man wait for his woman?"

Vicky was humping on me gently. Mary and Molly had their hands at work on her fine rump, pinching and slapping and rubbing. "You see, I think until our time, the woman wasn't supposed to admit how much pleasure she had herself. But I wonder, when they gossiped about a man being a fine lover, did they mean he took the time for them to come?"

The three of them exchanged glances, nodding. "Yes, like Adrian here, our fine lover."

I hadn't felt the need for sex that evening, but three orgasms later, to much sighing and moaning and coaxing of my come into them and on them, my women were blissfully asleep, and their fine lover was very fine indeed.

I woke early and decided on the spur of the moment to take the first train to London. I jumped into the shower and was getting out when others came in to sit on the pot and ask what on earth I was doing.

"I am going to London to lend a hand for the day and see about a car for Nicole. I'll be back for dinner. Please call and tell her I am coming, and the boyfriend needs to be sent packing."

A flurry of swats later, I had a closed cup of coffee in my hand and was out the door.

Chapter 10 - Adele Introduces the Duchess

I bounded up the stairs of the building just before nine and found the two of them at the work table, papers spread everywhere. Kisses and caresses later, they handed me more coffee and we went over the plans. Nicole said, "What's this about my boyfriend? I thought we had an arrangement?"

I grabbed her, raced to the pumped up bed and rolled us into it. "We do. If I catch you with another man, I become very angry and beat you."

My hands were up under the nice dress, pulling on the lacy briefs, and turning her over my knees. I couldn't resist kissing and biting the gorgeous pink flesh under my nose. My arm was raised when Inish got hold of it and twisted me on my back. The two of them were like furies, biting, hissing, making vile threats.

After a bit, we were hugging and kissing and they said, "Adrian! It is so nice you are here. Let us dress up and go see Adele, the owner of a shop that is anxious for us to get busy and provide more dresses. She wants to meet the guy who has caught her lady friends."

"Why not invite her to a fancy lunch with us? It's the least we can do for a good customer."

"Oh, you have such fine ideas! What about the car business?"

"Go back to your plans and I will make some phone calls. Tom Carruthers promised to help."

Tom wasn't in but his PA transferred me to the firm's logistics manager, who immediately knew what I was talking about and gave me the name of an automobile dealer in Mayfair who dealt in high end machines and always had several used ones in stock. Luckily, I made an immediate connection with the dealer and arranged an appointment for later that afternoon.

The women had two of their own creations on, crediting Molly with amazing work. In order to convey the total message, they had real stockings, held by proper garters. They leaned for me to glimpse their lacy bras with minimal coverage. Makeup and scent. I felt underdressed, but they told me my outfit had just the right amount of informal style to it that would excite other women we met.

"Remember, Adrian, no more schoolboy. You are the rising young fashion executive. And, you are not gay!"

I made them stay a few minutes while I practiced my best lines and looks on them.

"Inish, my dear, you look ravishing today. Is there room in your busy schedule for a spot of tea at my place?" The searching, sultry look did have an effect. She blinked and whispered in my ear, "Adrian, that is hot. Very hot. If I wasn't all dressed up with fresh lipstick, I would be jumping you."

"Nicole, darling, I am so excited to see you at Adele's. Perhaps I could assist with a fitting?"

She was transfixed by my lusty look. "OMG, Inish, where can we take him? I'm positively wetting my pants!"

I ordered a cab and we were off to the dress shop and lunch. As we entered the premises, Nicole said that a striking woman in one of our dresses in conversation with an equally striking blond in country clothes was Adele. Another salesperson recognized us and gestured to the rear of the shop, but Adele broke off and rushed up. "Oh, I am so lucky. One of my best customers, the Duchess of Somerset, is here and would like to talk to you."

I made a point of following at a slow saunter, not involving myself directly with the introductions. But Inish and Nicole pulled me forward and said, "Lady Cromurthy, this is our President, Adrian Compton."

I bowed and she immediately took my hand and said, "Adrian, it is a great pleasure. Your clothes are divine and I am so impressed with your eye for style. Adele tells me that she cannot dress me in your clothes because of lack of stock!"

I laid it on thick. "My dear Duchess, for you, we are always available. If you would provide a few minutes of your time at our new facility, the ladies will take your measurements and we will have dresses for you in a week."

"Adrian! What a happy surprise. Of course, I can provide a few minutes. And please, call me Anne. The Duke I married got himself drunk one night and wrapped his Jaguar around a tree. I am just a young widow with twins who take a lot of attention."

She glanced at Adele, whose mouth was wide open with surprise. "Adele, you didn't tell me that they have such an impressive executive."

Before she went on, I asked, "Would the young widow accompany us to Claridge's for lunch? It is a small celebration to thank Adele for being our best client."

Her wide blue eyes were intent, "Adele, I do believe this young man is hitting on me!"

She responded, "Yes, he is very forceful. And talented. And his designers and seamstresses are the best in the business."

Her eyes twinkled, "I haven't had such a nice invitation to lunch forever. Can we pretend we are on a date?"

There were suppressed giggles from either side of me. She looked at them. "I am not the first woman attracted by Adrian?"

Adele was in a state of shock, but gestured to her assistant and we made our way to a cab, where the Duchess insisted on sitting on the jump seat next to me and kept her arm around mine to steady herself.

One look and I could tell the restaurant was going to make a terrific hole in my credit card. I sternly told my business self that this was an important marketing effort, and eminently deductible.

Young, vivacious, full of elegant conversation, Anne was a center of attention. She knew a lot about the fashion business, saying her mother was an executive with Marks and Spencer.

"Of course, M&S has to bring the cost to reasonable levels without losing the style and effect."

Because of the occasion, I insisted on flutes of vintage Krug. It was out of this world, and the women thought so too.

I deflected queries about my background, saying that I recently completed school, with a tone in my voice which suggested university.

The salads we all ordered were very special and the seafood tasted as though it had leapt out of ocean onto our plates.

I turned to Nicole and asked, "Perhaps we should find a convenient time for Anne to visit us in our humble new place?"

She gave me a look which suggested exposing Anne to the still grubby building might be a mistake. I nodded back indicating that we might gain from the chancy proposition.

I explained to her, "The ladies are nervous that you will be underwhelmed by the sad state of our new building, where the renovation is just starting. It is not suitable for visitors, but I thought you might enjoy a chance to talk to us about your clothes informally."

The blue eyes were on me again. "Is he always so devilishly persuasive? How could I refuse an invitation like that?"

On the way out, I passed a fifty pound note to the Maitre 'd, with effusive thanks for the fine service. He asked again for my name, and invited me to talk to him personally the next time we were in need of a reservation.

After returning Adele to her shop, where she had an important client meeting, we continued across the Thames to the new headquarters of Fashion is Our Name.

Anne had my arm again as we made our way through the dingy first floor and up to the sunlight above. Her questions were good, and she laughed at the mess and our "apartment."

Inish said, "If you fancy either style we have on, perhaps you could try them and we could see how best to make your own dresses. I will banish Adrian to give you some privacy."

Anne laughed and said, "Oh, this is fun. Remember, I am on a date with him. How fast can he get my clothes off?"

I approached, kissed her cheek, and said, "Anne, one more look from those blue eyes and I will be wilted on the floor."

She giggled and turned her back to Inish to have the buttons undone. "Can you believe him?"

She turned as the dress came off and said, "I've been told I need to start dating again. My mother was very cruel and told me just Saturday that she didn't want her daughter to become an old maid."

I said, looking at the trim body with modest breasts, "Ladies, I ask you, is that body at risk of becoming an old maid?"

We all laughed and Anne colored. She had high Nordic cheekbones and could have stepped into the pages of Vogue. She gave me a look, and answered back, "Would you actually go on a date with a single mother of twins? Aren't I too old for you?"

I stepped behind her and caressed the tall neck and shoulders. There was muscle beneath her skin. My hands traced her sides and over the boyish hips and down the legs to ankles in medium heels.

In my best male voice, I said, "It is presumptuous of me to say, but I have a feeling that beneath your British polish lies a forthright woman who could warm a man's bed and be his partner and companion. And no, you are not too old for me. But these women are friends. Very close friends, and I would need their permission to ask you out."

Inish was helping her into the dress and there was a sudden silence. Then, loudly, "I'll be damned, you are a stud. You've just about got me into your bed, and I discover there are others who share it as well." Her laughter filled the room.

As Inish was fastening the dress, Anne said, "Come here and give me a proper kiss."

A proper kiss meant a total clinch, tongues exploring and hips bucking against me.

I took her head in my hands, kissing gently her forehead, eyes, cheeks and lips. The head went down and she clung to me, shaking.

She appealed to Inish and Nicole, "I have never had such a rush over a man, ever. Did he do this to you, too?"

They closed in with kisses of their own. "Yes, he gets to you like that. Makes you wet and soft."

Her eyes were full of lust. "Oh god, I haven't had sex in months and I am so needy." She looked at me and asked, "Do you take care of needy women?"

Inish whispered in her ear, "I was just a serving maid at the Inn and took his dinner up. Ten minutes later, I was naked in his bed screaming."

Anne looked at me, "Will you have me?" Her eyes were looking at the plump bed.

I placed arms around all of them and said, "No, but if you come to Kingham on the weekend for a business visit with the twins, we will arrange appropriate entertainment. Can we do that ladies?"

Anne sagged into our embrace. "I can't believe this. I thought I was buying a dress."

My hands were on her again, finding and tweaking the prominent nipples. Massaging from her sex to her feet. The lacy briefs found their way to the floor, and my tongue dove into her moist cleft. My fingers were hard on her muscular ass. The women were working her tits and kissing here and there.

In seconds, she was wailing in climax, shuddering and quivering in my arms.

I straightened and she gasped out, in a very low voice, "Is that part of the standard fitting session?"

Nicole whispered back, "That is Adrian's thank you for a special woman. He has to catch the train to Kingham, so you should say goodbye for now."

With another torrid kiss, I was out the door, wondering whether she would accept the weekend invitation. I had totally screwed up the automobile appointment and made abject apologies on the phone going to the station.

There was a fierce welcome for me in Kingham. Vicky led the charge. "Well, well, the man about town has returned. We hear you've been romancing a pretty girl, a duchess no less. And invited her for the weekend with no notice to us?"

I made haste to repair the damage. "You are right. I am a damned wastrel who deserves your ire. Let's go upstairs so you can beat on me. Before I am condemned, may I have a shower and a whisky?"

Mary had to stay to manage the busy dining room, but Molly and Vicky followed me up. When I came from the shower with a towel around me, they were on the bed, naked, sipping their own drinks.

"I am not totally banished, is that it?"

"Get over here, Lothario. How did you bag a duchess in one afternoon? Nicole and Inish were laughing so much, they could hardly talk."

I kissed them and I tenderly kissed their beautiful breasts. They made a space in the middle.

"She is nice. As in genuine nice. As in not full of aristocracy BS. Did they tell you she asked me for a real date and wanted to know if she was too old?"

Molly said, "He's found a mate. That's it for us."

I ran my hand up between her legs where things were warm and wet. "Did they tell you the gift I left her?"

Vicky pulled my hair and said, "You pushed her on button, Adrian. After they did all the measuring and talking about dress styles, she stripped down to nothing and had girl sex with them for an hour. Said she had never felt better in her life."

"And she is going to come on the weekend, with the twins?"

"It's better than that, you rascal. Nicole told her about the search for a car, and she is bringing her husband's almost brand new Audi A6 and trading it for dresses!"

I fell back on the bed with my eyes closed. "How do these things happen? She is going to wear our clothes to some of her friend's parties, and the orders will come in."

I opened my eyes. They were smiling and poking at me with their toes. I sucked on one and then the other.

Vicky tried to get up, saying, "There is still dinner business and we are needed."

I threw her legs straight up and dived into her muff. My tongue explored the wet and twitching sex. I pulled back and said, "This is more important than dinner!"

My tongue was followed by my cock and she wailed "No, you devil, no. Not now. Oh, please don't stop."

My cock was working hard in Vicky and my hands were dragging Molly closer and closer. She was laughing and struggling, knowing she was next and that Vicky would come soon. I leaned down and bit her nipples and she pleaded for me to stop. I kissed Vicky and thrust hard. "Come woman, dearest Molly needs me too."

Vicky did come, cursing me vilely and saying I was a terrible abuser of innocent women, and then laughing wildly.