Fashion Show Tales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally mustered the strength to look down again, I watched her on her knees head bobbing eagerly up and down taking all of my cock smoothly inside her mouth using her hand as she pulled back to the head. Almost sensing the attention, she tilted her head back and looked at me her mouth sliding free her tongue just caressing up and down my cock. I watched more pre cum spill from the head oozing down the shaft only to cover her tongue as she licked it up.

She flashed a smile kissed the head a final time and then slowly pushed herself to her feet resting her hands on my chest her nails lightly raking my skin as she smirked at me. Her head tilted to one side, and she smiled. I looked at her and shook my head still in half disbelief that I was standing there in that situation.

Instinct soon took over however and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her up against me and leaning over to just capture her mouth in a kiss. I heard her chuckle against my lips licking and biting at my mouth as she did her hands once more on my chest sliding underneath my shirt to trace the tips across bare skin.

I shivered under her touch wanting more myself. I wasn't content to let her have it all her own way. I spun her around and pushed her back against the door groaning against her mouth as I held her there trapped with my body just grinding my erection against her belly sliding my hips against her as my hands dropped back to her waist.

I reached for the hem of that sheer top she was wearing and lifted it up enough to work them underneath the fabric and find her silky soft skin. I slipped across her, tracing the line of her ribs and moving up until my thumbs could caress just beneath her breasts finding more material this time a similar sheer bra that covered them as well.

I drew my hands back out from underneath and instead gripped the hem of her top and just started to pull it up. She lifted her arms still smiling at me making it easier for me to lift it up over her head and then regardless of it being a high-end fashion piece I tossed it aside forgotten in the haste and desire to get my hands on her instead.

I traced my hands up over her ribs stroked my fingers along the underside of her breasts and then finally made my way up to cover them squeezing lightly using my thumbs to trace across the hard tips of her nipples through her bra. I watched her shudder as she felt my touch her eyes flickering as she leaned back just enjoying the touch of my hands as they caressed across her.

I filled my hands with them palms sliding across the soft curves. The bra was an obstruction but just getting my hands finally on them was just a treat. She leaned forward stretching up to kiss me again and I felt the weight of them now brushing and pressing into my chest as I let my hands slip back around to her waist pulling her in against me.

Her leg lifted up hooking over my hip and I dropped a hand to that using my hand to push her skirt back although it was too long to manage to push to far up her muscled flesh. Frustrated by the layers of clothes still interfering with everything I released her again. I took a step back looking at her and she smiled her tongue slowly edging across her lips as she looked at me.

I started unbuttoning my shirt as she watched my fingers well used to taking clothes of in a hurry making short work peeling it open shrugging it back of my shoulders and then sliding it down my arms before I threw it away. Then I went to finish what she'd already started. My hands dropping to my waist to push down my pants taking my boxers down with it.

I kicked them away and stood naked before I closed the distance with her once more. She licked her lips grinned at me and then turned around to face the door resting her forearms against it before she just glanced over her shoulder at me just smiling a little. She crooked her finger and beckoned me towards her.

"Let's play."

I didn't need a second invitation to do exactly that. I stepped closer padding towards her until I was stood right behind her and then just pressed myself against her body my erection just rubbing against the delicious curve of her ass. I brushed her hair back exposing her neck and kissed it lightly even as I stroked my hands down along her back just the tips of my fingers tracing her skin until I reached her waist.

I followed it around running across the top of her skirt moving to one side where I eventually found the zip and began to slowly draw it down. I tugged on it pulling it down until it loosened enough that her skirt began to slip down her figure. I didn't need to give it much more than a quick brush and it slipped over her hips and then slowly fell to her feet.

I had to take a moment then. Just to let my eyes drink in the shape of her body as she stood against the door, But especially of that tight tempting round rear. She caught the direction of my gaze grinned at me as she wiggled it. The sight of that tempting peachy behind just bouncing and jiggling made me groan as I looked at her.

I stepped closer once more hands reaching for her body. I place them on the small of her back pressing and kneading the muscles there watching as she breathed deeply enjoying the touch her eyes fluttering as she looked back at me. Slowly I let them glide down moving across to either side to caress her hips sliding across that silky smooth flesh.

I continued running down the outside of her thighs tracing the lines of her sleek muscled flesh reaching to her knees before I moved them slowly back up only this time making my way up the inside of her legs instead. She moved her feet both of them taking one step to further spread them apart.

I stepped in close my upper body brushing her back, my lips tracing across her neck and then up to nibble at her ear. I groaned against her as I finally let my hands slide all the way up to that delicious tempting firm rear. I caressed her at first my hands slowly just sliding across all that gorgeous soft sleek skin but then I couldn't resist filling my hands with it just grasping, cupping and squeezing it moulding it in my hands as I breathed against her neck.

Reaching up I moved my hands to the lace thong that ran across her hips and down between her cheeks. I traced the tip of a finger along the edge gradually easing it away from her body and skimming underneath it just sliding across her smooth skin from left to right and then eventually moving back to grip it between two fingers twisting to take a firm hold of it.

I began to push them down sliding it down over those gorgeous cheeks using my hand to guide it and nudge it past her delicious rear. Once it slipped past her gorgeous curves it just fell away sliding down the rest of her legs until it hit the floor at her feet. She looked at me over her shoulder and used her foot to kick them further away smirking as she did.

I pressed in close to her again this time just grinding my aching hard length against her firm soft rear while my hands roamed hungrily across her gripping and squeezing her rear pulling her back against me as I ground my hips against her before slowly making their way up along the length of her back to the last piece of clothing she still wore.

That was a bra from this side I couldn't see it as well, but I knew it was as sheer as the top she had been wearing. I reached around her sliding my hands along the sides of her breasts tracing those enticing curves even as I continued to rock and press myself against her rear nibbling and kissing her neck as I did.

Finally, when I could stand to wait any longer, I pulled my hands back to the clasp of her bra and started to neatly unhook it one after the other until it loosened and sprang free. I kissed her shoulder making my way along until I found the strap and began to push and nudge that away as well before skipping across to the second and repeating the manoeuvre freeing both those straps from her shoulders.

I kissed her shoulder looking over it as her bra loosened and although I couldn't see everything from this angle, it had it's own tempting sights to enjoy as the fabric loosened around her breasts and they began to push free. All that silky soft smooth skin, the beautiful, lush curves the slight peek at her darker nipples as the bra finally slipped away. I groaned against her ear as I saw it.

She turned her head and smiled at me pressing further into the door obscuring the view to an extent but also making a show of her breasts, of just how big and soft they were as she pushed them against the door. I groaned again sliding my hands around her body stroking across her stomach and moving up until I could work them between the door and her and finally just cup them in my hands. They were too big to fully enjoy but I did my best squeezing them palms sliding across her nipples just feeling them spill out around my hands.

She arched back into me her rear grinding against my erection. She stretched standing up higher and I squeezed and cupped her breasts again feeling her sliding against my body before she turned around and broke my hold. Her own arms snaked around my head sliding through my hair and pulled me down into another kiss this one deeper and hungrier as she pressed her body into mine.

I wrapped my arms around her fully just exploring her tempting body gripping and squeezing that rear this time feeling her breasts squashed against my chest, her nipples hard points that scrapped over my skin as I held her. We fell back against the door once more this time me pressing her into it as we groped, fondled and tasted each other's mouth hungrily.

I gripped her thigh fingers trailing across her muscled flesh just sliding along down to her knee until I could grip it tightly and then squeeze lifting it up and feeling her hook it around my waist still just arching and pressing into me hungrily. I skimmed my mouth down from enjoying her mouth to her neck and then along her shoulder.

I had even more I wanted to enjoy, however. I let my mouth continue down lower releasing her leg as I sank down her body. I found the curve of her breast traced my mouth down across it until I felt her nipple brush my lips and closed it around it moaning hungrily. I heard her gasp at the same time her hands clutching my head holding me against her breast as I began to suck.

I couldn't resist that hard tip, the soft press of her skin. I groaned around her teasing it with my tongue, my teeth, my lips. Her breasts were big and soft, to tempting not to enjoy as much possible. I did, using my hands to squeeze and caress, push them up together burying my face in her cleavage and just hungrily sucking her nipples.

When the first was hard and glistening from my mouth, I pulled away just long enough to glide across to the other and the latch onto that as well biting down around the stiff peak and tugging at it my with my mouth as I heard her groan against me her fingers still sliding through my hair as she held me against the delicious soft curves.

Even as I continued to lick and suck and bite at them, I felt her press at me her hands on my head urging me on lower pushing me down lower on her body. I fought for a moment, enjoying those gorgeous breasts made it hard to want to pull away from them, but eventually I let myself be nudged on down her body.

I held her hips and then her thighs hands gliding along her tempting curves. My mouth continued dropping between her breasts planting kisses across her stomach and belly sinking down the length of her even knowing what she wanted. I felt her stir and move adjusting her position her legs parting, spreading, opening herself up.

I descended even further lips trailing across the groove of her hip and thigh and then just found her thigh setting my teeth against it and biting gently. I heard her moan quivering as she felt my mouth exploring and roaming across her sliding down a little lower along her thigh before I moved back up and worked my way to where she wanted me.

She lifted her leg up already knowing what was coming draping it over one shoulder as she opened herself up even more. Reaching for her I wrapped a hand around her leg and squeezed feeling her muscled flesh, the silky soft skin. I continued my lazy path up her thigh and then finally just flicked my tongue across her bare sex.

She sighed softly and I felt her shiver, just a slight tremor passing through her as I gently caressed my tongue across her lips, this time running all the way from the bottom to the top and then carefully sliding over her clit at the same time. She made another soft sound and her hand reached for me pulling me in close against her even as she started to rock and grind her hips pushing herself against me.

Moaning I found my mouth pressed firmly against her heated flesh. Those sweet bare lips, the feel of her warm and enticing and finally the taste of her as my tongue and mouth explored further, all made me ache even more. I gently nuzzled and kissed and teased her sex now working my tongue between her labia and pushing inside while my lips just sucked and paid attention to her swollen clit.

I reached around and clutched her rear filling my hands with the feel of it just squeezing and pulling her tight against my mouth so I could enjoy her even more easily. I buried my head between her thighs pressed against her sex and just lapped up the taste of her my tongue sliding up and down her sex with long firm licks feeling her grind against me as she moaned.

I still felt her fingers in my hair gripping me tightly sliding through it as she pressed herself onto my mouth moaning softly as she quivered and shook with pleasure. When she finally couldn't take any more, she slipped her leg of my shoulder set it back on the ground and tugged me back up into a deep kiss while simultaneously walking me backwards towards the sofa on the far side of the room.

Together we stumbled our way towards it clutching at each other exploring with eager hands while our mouths duelled with one another, and she tasted herself on my lips. As we hit the sofa, I spun her around and pushed at her back bending her over in front of me before I nudged her legs apart and lowered myself back down to enjoy her again. This time I used my hands to squeeze her shapely rear while burying my tongue between her thighs thrusting it inside her sex and eating her out from behind.

She moaned reaching back behind her fingers tangling in my hair as she pulled me against her even more firmly than I already was. I gripped that delicious firm rear tight and buried my tongue inside her thrusting in and out hearing her gasps She pushed back driving herself onto my tongue almost bouncing that tight juicy rear of my face.

Finally, I reached around with one hand and stroked it over her thigh until I could slide it back up to press against her clit. I began to spiral my fingertip over her clit in small tight circles while pushing and thrusting another finger inside her alongside my tongue. Her moans built and grew rising as she quivered and drove back onto me grinding on my face and taking my fingers deeper and deeper.

Sensing she was close I just held myself against her my one free hand clutching at that delicious bare rear and just squeezing it firmly held her tight so she couldn't move away from my mouth. Not that she was doing that in the slightest. Her greedy groans of pleasure continued to ring out as she rocked against me just grinding herself onto my fingers and tongue.

I drove my finger inside her as deep as I could only helped by her driving herself back onto me at the same time. I heard her breathless moans almost cut off by the moment as she reached the peak of her excitement and then just a long loud cry as she clutched at my head grinding her soft cheeks on my face, her sex against my lips, the taste of her filling my mouth as she started to orgasm.

She quivered as she came her body still arching as she leaned over groaning as my lips pressed tightly against her bare sex pushing inside her along with my fingers. She held herself there as long as she could and then as her body started to relax, she collapsed forward holding the seat as she shuddered gulping down breathes of air.

Her upper body was draped against the seat, her breasts squashed against it as she drew in deep gulps of air panting as she savoured her climax. I eased my finger free slick and wet with her juices just moving my hands up to rub and caress them across the smooth cheeks of her delicious rear. My mouth I kept pressed tight against her lips just teasing and edging them across her soaked flesh until she eventually pulled herself away.

Slowly she rolled herself around sitting back and just watching me a lazy smile on her face as she regarded me. I knelt in front of her still now sliding my hands along her thighs caressing them and then slowly pushed myself up my mouth continuing to slide across her body. I nibbled on her thighs and then up to her breasts and as my head tilted back, I met her mouth lowering towards mine meeting me with a firm kiss.

I felt her tongue slide across my lips, into my mouth as she tasted herself on me. Her fingers reached forward as her hand came up and she ran them through my hair pulling me in close just catching my lip and biting giving it a playful tug before she pulled back and just grinned at me her tongue slowly licking her lips.

"Now that was a pretty good start. It was definitely fun. I think we can do better though."

I cocked my head and looked at her wryly. "I'd like to think so. It was a nice warm up to get started on." I moved to spread her legs but instead she knocked my hands away and instead grasped hold of me pulling me forwards and then guiding me back into the seat as she stood up instead that slender body stretching as she moved my eyes following her the whole time.

She made sure I was sat back in the seat and then stepped forward a lazy smile on her face as she moved towards me. I watched her come hands loosely by my sides just enjoying the show. I let them roam across her naked curves as she came, the bounce of her breasts, the slender sleek lines down to her smooth long legs. I almost groaned as she straddled my thighs.

She shot me a playful smile reaching down to grasp my cock her fingers sliding along the length of it making me groan. She worked them up all the way to the head of the shaft and gripped me just squeezing a little as she settled herself above me. I went to move my hands to grip her, but she shook her head.

"Not yet just watch and enjoy."

I licked my lips chest heaving as I took a deep breath and waited watching her as she guided the head of my cock along her entrance teasing it against her lips. I shuddered at that contact, the heat and friction feeling her slick arousal just coating her as I found myself pressing and nudging against her as she positioned herself above me.

She smirked at me as she rubbed against the head of my cock and then her legs bent, and she slowly lowered herself down on me taking me inside her. The friction increased briefly the head of my shaft teased against her lips rubbing and teasing the swollen head until she finally parted and stretched around me.

Then the head slipped slowly inside pushing deeper. She rose up a little and then sank down once more this time taking even more of me inside her as I lay back and just enjoyed the view. She was still tight, her lips gripped my shaft and I moaned unable to completely hold back the pleasure at feeling her sliding down my cock.

I arched my back lifting my hips and thrust against her unable to completely hold myself back from enjoying her at least a little more. I met her body as she descended until that delicious pert behind of hers was resting firmly on my thighs and I felt her gripping the entire length of my cock inside her.