Fashion Show Tales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat like that still and quiet her eyes bright and playful just watching me, that little smirk still on her lips as she clenched around me. I licked my lips and drew in a shaky breath watching as she leaned forward her breasts squashing against my chest as she nibbled and kissed my mouth teasing me slowly.

"Now that is much better." She chuckled softly biting my mouth and nibbling.

I swallowed again barely able to do anything but lift my hands of the chair. When she made no protest, I let them rest on her hips my fingers sliding slowly up her body moving to brush along the outside of her breasts before I then slowly stroked them back down along her sides until they settled on her rear. I squeezed it and then thrust against her again listening as she moaned this time.

She began to ride me properly then her hips moving back and forth grinding against me as I pulsed inside her. I clutched at her rear and hips just helping her move and pressed in close my mouth eagerly and hungrily enjoying her as well.

She was pressed in against me at first her eyes never far away as she looked at me, just enjoying how much I was enjoying her I think. It wasn't hard, she felt exquisite every inch of her. I traced my hands over her round breasts brushing her nipples but eventually settled them on her hips, fingers reaching around enough just to grip and squeeze that rear.

She pushed herself up, her mouth exploring mine again lips and teeth kissing and nibbling and continued up until her breasts just big and soft pressed against my face as well. Drawing me into her cleavage as she squeezed my cock, I pushed my face even closer placing little kisses on that tender flesh until I felt the hard tip of a nipple brush against me. I latched on and bit down gently.

I heard her moan and felt her head fall back her body moving harder and faster against me. I clenched her tightly squeezing that rear drawing her down, pushing her up letting her slide back again taking my quivering hard cock deep inside with every stroke. I moaned against her breasts swirling my tongue across her nipples and biting down sucking hungrily.

I heard her gasp then her head falling back as she moaned. Her hands were tangled in my hair, around my neck clinging to me as she bounced up and down on my rigid hard cock while I grabbed her hips and thrust up to meet her pumping in and out of that tight wet slit.

She quivered around me lush and enticing. I groaned against her cleavage mouth darting from one breast to the other leaving a trail of little marks from my lips and teeth across her pale skin as I went. As good as this felt though I needed even more of her. I was aching hard and wanted to enjoy even more.

As she rose up, I gripped her more tightly by the hips and continued to lift her up of my body. She moaned again until I lifted her back into the sofa behind me laying her back and moving between her spread legs. I held them wide my hands on her thighs holding them apart and lined myself up with her.

I guided the head of my shaft to her lips dragging it up and down and then slowly pushed inside her once more. I watched as she moaned again her body arching as she lay there her tongue just sliding across her lips as she gripped the seats beneath with her hands to hold herself in place.

I looked down at her beneath me, watched her smile at me slow and seductive as I pushed myself in and out of her. Lifting one leg up I draped it over my shoulder lunging to burying myself even deeper inside her. She moved with every thrust her delicious breasts bouncing full and tempting.

I couldn't resist reaching out to squeeze one again, sliding my fingers across it kneading and massaging just playing with her nipples as she moaned and fluttered her sultry eyes at me. One hand reached to grip my thigh bracing herself against me, the other slowly teased herself fingers rubbing at her clit as I enjoyed her.

"Now this, this is definitely fun." I shook my head pushing the words out through gritted teeth as I continued to plunge in and out of her.

I took my hand of her breast gripped her other leg and pushed them both in against her body, so we were much closer together. I pounded her tight hole short sharp thrusts that made us both quiver with each and every one that I made. She moaned with me and then reared up biting my lip playfully once more tugging at it with her teeth.

"See I did tell you I knew something that would be fun. Just think what you'd have missed out on otherwise." She smirked at me as she spoke.

Those sultry tempting looks she gave me just made me ache. It made me ache to enjoy her even more than I already was. I slowed down still thrusting in and out of her but taking my time now, the slow friction between us almost as good as just pounding myself into her.

"If it's fun we're having then there is something else I really want to enjoy while we're here."

"And that is?" She replied arching one measured eyebrow at me.

I didn't reply. Instead, I took another slow deep thrust inside her and then edged myself free. I was close enough I could move up over her body straddling her waist. Close enough that I could rub the head of my cock across her nipples and then push myself into her cleavage.

"Oh that." She murmured her eyes rolling but her hands captured her breasts and pushed them up to surround my cock. I thrust into that cleavage just watching her looking at me, her breasts quivering with every thrust I made. Her skin glistened as I edged across it trailing pre cum over her skin. One longer thrust popped free of her cleavage and her tongue flicked out to taste me.

I groaned and thrust harder, so the head of my shaft began to tease her mouth even more. She teased me back. Sometimes she darted back. Sometimes her tongue licked me, sometimes her lips parted, and I sank deep inside her mouth just enjoying it. It was almost enough to make me burst. I wanted to, she looked tempting enough to want to cover like that. She must have sensed it to as she pulled back.

She kissed the tip her lips rubbing against it as I pulsed against her touch. Fluid escaped the tip and trailed slowly down over the head. Her tongue flicked out and slowly licked it up, a gentle little flick at the end made me groan with pleasure as I watched her.

"As fun as this is, you're not going to finish like this."

"No?" I murmured. I'd have been lying if I said I wasn't disappointed at that thought. Not with the way she looked.

"Oh no." She continued. "Because I want you to fuck me, really fuck me. I want you to make me cum again, and then you can finish."

I swallowed hard drawing in a breath as I looked at her. "How exactly do you want that then?"

"Why don't I just show you." She tapped my thigh and I slowly pulled myself free of her edging back until I was standing up in front of her again. She slowly sat up hands brushing her hair back. Everything she did was measured. Every little move she made almost calculated to draw the eye as much as she could. It was what made her quite so good at her job I supposed and made her utterly irresistible.

I watched her slowly push herself up. She didn't move far she rolled over climbed up onto the sofa on all fours and tossed her head, so her hair tumbled back over one shoulder as she looked at me. She rocked side to side and just stared. Mesmerized I did the same just looking over her delicious bare rear and the tempting peek of her sex.

"Well then?" She teased me. "Is this something you want or are you just going to look?"

I slowly moved walking forward still shaking my head as I did. "To be fair it is worth a look although this might definitely be more fun." I trailed my hands down her back as I did fingertips lightly running across her skin.

I climbed up behind her settling into position directly behind her gorgeous round rear. I stroked my fingers along my shaft and repositioned myself at her entrance. I felt her pushing back grinding against me and held myself there teasing her watching her labia rub and slide against the head of my shaft. Then I slowly thrust forward once more.

She moaned as I pushed inside her again. It was a different angle this time and the change felt good. I took her slowly at least at first gliding in and out just watching the way her lips gripped my shaft as I moved in and out. I ran my hands up the back of her legs and then gripped her hips.

Looking up she was watching me still glancing back over her shoulder lips parted as she gazed back. I held myself still and she moved for us both sliding herself smoothly back and forth along the length of my cock until that gorgeous rear pressed against my body. She fluttered her eyes at me and smiled, the look sultry and hot.

"So, how's this for fun?" She teased me.

I swallowed hard and tried to clear my throat. "It's pretty good." I agreed softly.

"Only pretty good?"

I laughed. "Well, I'm someone who always thinks you should work at improving things to see if it can be better. You don't know if you don't try. So, I could do this." I thrust forward to meet her instantly driving my cock deeper her ass slapping against my body. We both groaned together.

"And that definitely feels better. I always think you should try working hard to explore as much as possible, especially when having fun, just to see what else you might discover learn and enjoy."

"That's a pretty good way to look at things. Now you can just kneel there and fuck me. I want to cum again before we're finished. I want to make myself cum all over your cock and see how much you enjoy that." She smirked at me as she spoke, and I just groaned watching her.

I gripped her hips and pulled her back against me driving forward and thrusting myself deep inside her. I watched her eyes flicker a moan escaping her lips and then she turned away holding herself up and pushing herself back onto me at the same time, so our bodies slapped against one another.

I loved how she felt, how she looked I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts squeezing and playing with them. I drew them back to that delicious curvy rear and just fondled and enjoyed that to my fingers pressing into her cheeks drawing her back onto my cock.

I glistened with her juices, she glided along my length sleek and smooth squeezing and tightening around my cock making me pulse even more inside her. I thrust faster, and harder driving to meet her body reaching one hand up to grip her shoulder and pull her back to meet me. We continued like that for several moments fucking hard and fast until she lay her upper body down flat.

Her ass just bounced against me now raised up in front of me just looking tempting. I bent over her held that rear tight gritted my teeth and continued to fuck her. She lay pressed against the seat and reached a hand back to toy with her clit playing with herself as I enjoyed her.

That was a sight, it was too tempting to resist. I gripped her ass again hands just fondling and enjoying it squeezing the pert firm flesh and watching it bounce under me. Then I was just lunging burying my cock inside her in and out moaning as I watched her take it.

Her head was resting on the sofa, but she was still looking back at me her eyes hot, her lips parted. Her hand was buried between her thighs. I felt her fingers brush against me as I fucked her playing her with her clit. I felt her pulse around me contracting and milking my cock making me ache more and more.

I felt myself getting close. The way she worked me was too much to resist. I drove against her rear watching it bounce, hearing the sound of flesh on flesh ringing out mixing with the moans and grunts of pleasure we made as we enjoyed one another over and over again.

I gritted my teeth holding on, willing myself to last at least for her to finish herself of first. I just about managed it. With her face flushed with colour and panting I drove her against the cushioned seats, her fingers rapidly circling and rubbing her clit she managed to finish herself of. Her eyes rolled back she moaned beneath me and then I felt her tighten around me even more as she orgasmed around my cock.

I wasn't sure what exactly she had in mind for a finish but feeling that was too much for me in the moment. I gripped her hips even more tightly and just drove against her as much as I could sinking my swollen erection deep inside her. I managed that twice before I knew it was too much.

I almost came inside her with the way she clamped down around my shaft gripping it. Instead at the last moment I managed to withdraw and just pull free before I began to erupt pulsing out and shooting cum all across the flawless soft skin of her pert behind. I groaned then just watching it fall across her, glistening trails sliding down her taut ass.

I finished myself of, my hand just stroking along my shaft milking out every last bit all across that gorgeous ass of hers. Then panting from the effort, I sat back just seeing the mess we'd made of each other. She still lay face down panting and catching her breath. I knelt behind her watching my cum slowly sliding across the pale cheeks of her rear down between them.

When she finally recovered she looked behind at me and then glanced at her sticky covered rear. Suddenly she flashed a smile and just bounced it a little teasing me as she grinned at me. I could only shake my head feeling myself twitch at the sight.

"Now that I think is definitely what you'd call fun." She purred at me.

I blew out a breath and tore my gaze away from her gorgeous bare behind. "Emily anytime you want fun like this again feel free to let me know. I'll find the time to. I love the way you think."

She smirked at me and slowly licked her lips. "I thought you might. I really thought you might. I'm sure we can think of something else to do for fun as well."

I let out a laugh. "Anytime you like. Anytime you like."