All Comments on 'Fashionably Late (For My Funeral) Pt. 02'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 11 years ago
Better than Part 1

Well written. Held my interest exceptionally well. Easy to follow compared to Pt. 1. I await further installments impatiently. Mostly believable story line.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Well written chapter, better than the first. I thought you were trying too hard to impress the reader with your command of the English language in the first chapter, but it was still enjoyable reading. I think there was a mistake in this chapter where he is talking to Melissa from Hollywood (assumed by phone) and then hands her the envelope containing proof of his sterility?

I love the plot direction where he meets his old flame from college who is now the famous movie star. Looking forward to further chapters and I like that you have written a longer piece, as in some of your writings you rush through them a bit too hurriedly.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN OPERATING OUT OF A COCOON

what goes on outside is waitng for their egress. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
have

...have have. Sounds like an Indan.

TXanyTXanyover 11 years ago
Ditto the other comments...Chapter two much better.

Chapter one wasn't fun to slog through, but the plot was interesting enough to keep my interest. Chapter two was "normal"...by that I mean your writing blended into the background and your story and characters became the read. It was nice to see the protaganist wasn't quite as stupid as he was initially portrayed and grew a backbone...taking the beatings with aplomb seems a little beyond his character...maybe he should have gone to the emergency room for some tender loving care...but hey, he's your character. If he grows into a James Bond, so much the better.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Lots of Fun

This chapter really rolled and lived up to the expectations generated in the first.

TU to Cro--

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Reads

like a season long script for "Castle!" But it is good reading, and proves that there is some high degree of intelligence in early humankind.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Too bad Melissa did not deserve to die -

Nor did the baby -

She was stupid in some ways - it appears - but unless we find differently - she likely did love him in her own inept way.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
The pieces are coming together

It's interesting that the shop keeper stayed silent for so long.

wapentakewapentakeover 4 years ago
The plot is building nicely

An excellent second installment that I couldn't put down. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories