Fast and Furious Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boris stepped onto dry land. The crowd roared. He must have won. The top guy let go of the mean dog guy. The crowd raced around Boris. Hands touched him all over the body in congratulation. He felt the fleeting hand touches. The crowd moved him inland. When he stood in front of the VW bus, they helped him climb up. Mukobwajana was towering on top of it, wearing her slutty one piece suit again.

Stunned, Boris looked down at all the people talking, yelling, and smiling at him. There was so much attention on him. He was somebody. He waved back to them. His soulless life didn't let him feel a lot, but his mind sensed that he was a rockstar on top of the VW bus. So preoccupied with taking in all the faces was he that he didn't notice Mukowajana squatting in front him. He certainly felt, with a startling jump, when she cradled his flaccid penis in her hand.

Blood started running into his penis as fast as it could. Her other hand caressed his scrotum and balls with her pointy finger tips to make sure that he felt her on his most vulnerable parts. Five seconds and his cock was already half hard. He realized that he was getting his first blow job in front of a big crowd, who eagerly watched him for their own sexual gratification and curiosity. When her mouth engulfed his penis head, it was an unforgettable sensation of pleasure all over - an amount of pleasure that he had never felt before. He sighed, leaving his mouth open for the next sigh lining up to escape out of him. He closed his eyes, forgetting about the crowd.

For a few slides of her lips down his shaft, he kept his eyes closed because the wet, delicious sensation was so overwhelming. Then with hurry, he opened them because he didn't want to miss seeing Mukobwajana's face while she gave him a blow job. Her eyes looked so much bigger looking up at him. Her lips were widened to fit around his cock. The sight of her docile, earnestly working face made him ten degrees harder. When she placed his hands on the back of her head to suggest him to guide her head down his cock, he thought that he'd blow his load any moment.

Doing stress relief big belly breathing and full inhales, he tried to slow himself down to extend this wonderful time of her sucking his cock. Gently, he tried to feel how far he could get his cock into her mouth. When his penis tip felt the back of her mouth, he quickly backed off. Only once to feel the back of her through, he told himself was enough to know that he had lived a happy life and could go to heaven now.

To Mukobwajana, that tingle was only a signal. Her left hand reached around his butt cheek, the index finger ever crawling forward until it found his tender spot. When her fingertip hit the anus, he jumped forward and his penis head banged into the back of her throat. She laughed deliciously at the control that she had over him. Then she thrust her index finger in up to the first knuckle. The intrusion was so jarring, unfamiliar, and overpowering that he almost lost his footing. He struggled to keep standing. She was gently assfucking him, which was even more intense than the cock in her mouth.

He had lost all control. The breathing wasn't going to do anything anymore. He gave into the pleasure and whatever Mukobwajana was going to do to her. Consciousness and awareness of the crowd was drifting in and out like a veil in an intoxicating dream. Mukobwajana didn't seem to be looking at him. She seemed to look past his left hip. Curious, he turned. Keza was standing in the front row glaring at Mukobwajana with angry jealousy. Mukobwajana stared right back into Keza's eyes, while she savored the reaction from Keza and while she purposefully sucked Boris' cock extra seductively and moved her index finger into his butt hole up to the second knuckle. Boris realized that he was in their fight, but he was too far gone to do anything about it.

Mukobwajana showed Keza how much she owned Boris by cradling his balls completely in her hands. Then jamming the index finger all the way into his butthole. He felt like the insides of his belly were being stirred. Pushed so much forward, Mukobwajan used the resistance he gave her down thrust to push his dick into her throat. Once the throat had captured her dick and was inside, it was easy for Mukobwajana to push her lips all the way down the shaft to his belly. He felt her tight throat around his penis head. The pressure was so intense that he had to let go. Pulsating, he came into her mouth. The pulsations were as intense as they had ever been. There were so many of them. He begged for one more, and one more pulse of cum to shoot out of him and directly into her belly because it felt so delicious. All the while, Mukobwajana's eyes were fastened on Keza's eyes.

To be continued.