Hiroko and My Morning Wood

Story Info
An incredible morning ejaculation with the help of Hiroko.
1.8k words
4.22
4.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened to me while I was still living in Paris. At the time, my friend Matt was seeing a young Japanese violinist who had finished her studies and was coming to France to spend a year training with an orchestra. She was a tall, classy young woman from a wealthy family, as is often the case in this milieu. She had excellent manners, and on the few occasions I met her, she always wore a black trouser suit typical of young Japanese employees. Her long hair, tied back in a strict ponytail, retained its original black, and she always wore discreet make-up and natural nails cut short. She was undoubtedly a beautiful woman with a well-defined face and purposeful features, but her appearance conveyed an extremely serious, even austere image, probably a reflection of her upbringing, which had taught her to devote herself to her profession and perhaps even to save her virginity for marriage. My friend hadn't given me any details of their relationship and I wondered if she'd ever offered herself to him beyond a quick (but probably well-done) blow job to take the pressure off.

One evening, Matt invited me to go and see her play with her orchestra. After the show, we went out to eat together and had a bit of a drink. As I lived quite close to the venue and it was already very late, I invited them to spend the night at my place, which had an unused spare room. It's safer and more practical. We had a nightcap and went to bed, tired and above all tipsy, at least Matt and I were, for Hiroko hardly drank at all, true to her usual seriousness, and probably didn't take long to fall asleep.

In the morning, I was awakened by plaintive moans in the distance. Still half-asleep, it took me a moment to realize that they were coming from the guest room next door. The moans accelerated and intensified to the point of becoming barely muffled cries. No doubt about it, they were coming from Hiroko, who must have been on the verge of an orgasm, judging by the intensity of her moans. What a surprise! At no time did she give me the impression of a woman who would allow herself to noisily make love in the house of a virtual stranger while he slept in the room next door. After a few more exclamations of intense pleasure, calm returned to the room. On my side, however, it was far from quiet: I was hard as a rock, unable to forget what I'd just heard and the bewitching melody of this young Japanese girl coming without restraint under my friend's onslaught.

A few minutes passed as I wondered if I hadn't simply fantasized a little too much, still half asleep. Suddenly, I heard the front door of the apartment close. Had my guests already left without saying hello? Perhaps so they wouldn't have to stare at me after what just happened? But as I was about to get up, there was a knock at my door:

"Are you awake?"

It was Hiroko's voice. But before I could reply, the door opened and the Japanese girl appeared at the entrance to my room. Instinctively, I turn on my side to hide the bulge under the sheets caused by that morning erection that hadn't yet cooled down. My eyes land on the woman who had provoked this arousal. She was wearing only her white blouse, which came down to the top of her thighs, and matching socks. Her hair was loose and fell carelessly around her unmade-up face. A natural beauty without a doubt. It was the first time I'd seen her bare legs, as she always wears black pants. They were white, long, thin, perfectly waxed. And probably softer to the touch than the best silk. My erection was back with a vengeance and would certainly last.

"Matt had to leave for an emergency at work. I'm hungry, shall we go out for breakfast?"

Hiroko was innocently inviting me to go to the nearby café, while for my part I had to tame an excitement that had become uncontrollable. What could I do? I certainly couldn't go out like that. Hiroko's morning moans and sublime legs haunted my mind. I really had no choice but to play fair:

"Listen, I've got a little morning problem like men often have, could you leave me alone for 5 minutes? I'll meet you in the living room and we'll go to the café".

And adding in a joking tone:

"Unless you want to help me."

Hiroko opens wide, surprised eyes. Time seems to stand still. I'd forgotten that French humor doesn't export well, especially in Japan. I must have really shocked her! As I was about to apologize, I saw her face relax and she said:

"Okay, no problem, but I'm just watching".

Doing so, she walks inside the room and comes to sit on my desk chair, relaxed, her legs carelessly crossed, revealing perfectly shapely thighs and her fine, slightly muscled calves.

"Excuse me, that was a joke. You know French humor isn't always very subtle."

"No, no problem. Besides, I suppose it's partly our fault you're in this state. We weren't discreet enough. I'm sorry." And then she adds: "Anyway, I've already seen what a penis looks like".

My heart is about to explode. Hiroko's French is pretty good, with that typical, seductive Japanese accent that gives her words an extremely innocent edge. But above all she used the word penis, whereas a Frenchwoman would probably have used a more vulgar term like "cock". This unintentional refinement coupled with her accent pushes my arousal to the limit. My "penis" is in total thrall to this Japanese beauty, whose usual appearance is so dull and reserved, not to say uptight.

Giving in to excitement and temptation, I let my hand slide under the sheet and begin to stroke my perfectly taut sex. I don't dare look Hiroko in the eye but I can admire her legs at will. The tension is almost unbearable. I was both uncomfortable with my friend and unable to resist the extreme eroticism of the situation. I could already feel the ejaculation coming.

"Don't you want to pull off the sheet? Wouldn't it be nicer for you?"

Another falsely innocent remark that drives me crazy. Is she really worried about my comfort or does she want to see my erection? Maybe I'm imagining things, but it doesn't matter. At this point, I might as well go all the way. I push back the sheet, turn onto my back and slide off my shorts, revealing my fully erect penis, swollen to the max. My glans is burning and I have the sensation that a breath could bring me to orgasm. I look at Hiroko. She has a smirk on her face, obviously pleased with the show.

"You didn't lie. You're really hard," she tells me. Her accent makes her words a thousand times more exciting than they already are.

I'd like to enjoy this moment, but I'm aware that if I start masturbating, I'm going to cum very quickly. What can I do? I know there will be no physical contact between me and her. That's the silently accepted rule of our little game. I look at Hiroko's legs again and my attention stops on her feet. Probably having no more shame to fear I venture a final request:

"You're going to think I'm being unreasonable but...could you take your socks off?"

Again a small look of surprise, but it doesn't last long. A mischievous smile returns to her face and slowly I see her bend down and carefully remove her socks. Then she straightens up and brings her folded legs up against her, resting her bare feet on the edge of the chair, just at the level of my face.

I'm totally mesmerized by the spectacle. Her feet are rather big for an Asian, but incredibly slender. Her toes are long and her nails are decorated to perfection, as only Japanese women do. True works of art! She gently wiggles her toes and says to me:

"I've just redecorated my nails. I like to look good when I have a gig. I know it doesn't show, but it's important to me", she adds with a knowing smile:

"And then you never know if someone asks me to show them, I might as well be ready, don't you think?"

I'm in heaven! I can't believe it's all true, and yet there's no doubt. Hiroko, the Japanese girl from a good, uptight family, never revealing any of her charms in public, is showing off her perfect legs and feet just inches from my face. And all she's waiting for is for me to masturbate in front of her eyes.

So I do it. I take hold of my cock with one hand and start stroking slowly back and forth just at the base of the glans. I can feel the tension rising in my lower abdomen. Every millimeter of skin is stretched to the limit. I can't take my eyes off Hiroko's feet, and I know she's watching my swollen, throbbing penis too. I continue to jerk off slowly, wanting to enjoy every second but knowing that ejaculation is near. Her toes dance before my eyes. I imagine taking them in my mouth. They must be so soft. I feel the contractions coming from the base of my testicles. I stop the movement to gain a few more seconds, but I know it's already a lost cause. The contractions get stronger and stronger.

I take hold of my cock again and jerk it gently up and down. My whole body tenses as I feel my semen shoot up my penis. I finally explode with a long moan of pleasure and relief, no longer holding back and cumming in front of the Japanese girl, completely vanquished, sending powerful ejaculations into the air. I continue to jerk off for a while. I don't know how many times I've spurted, but I feel an incredible amount of semen falling onto my stomach and chest. I feel like I've used up all my energy. Rarely have I felt such an intense orgasm while masturbating. I finally let my still half-swollen penis fall back.

While I'm still trying to come to terms with what's just happened, Hiroko gets up and simply walks to the door as if nothing had happened. On her way out she says to me:

"When you've cleaned up, we'll finally go and eat!"

She closes the door again and I hear her light footsteps leaving for the living room.

That morning, we had coffee together and I walked her to the subway. I never saw her again. A few months later, her internship over, she returned to Japan. My friend Matt wasn't the type to handle long-distance relationships, so they split up when she left. For her, Paris was a small pause in her well-organized life. I imagine she eventually found a young man from a good family, perfectly of her social standing, to pursue the life of a model wife. I just hope the lucky man appreciates pretty feet as much as I do.