Fast Time with Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Susan and her fiancé arrived, and they all had dinner. After hanging out for a long time in the living room, their parents discussed what they were doing throughout the day besides shopping. Susan and Greg told them about their house hunt and the house Susan was particularly interested in. Ray and Annie told them what they had done today, but with a little tasteful editing, of course. Neither of them would expect their family to be OK with Annie sunbathing naked in front of Ray.

After they all went off to bed, Annie and Ray, after changing into their PJs, stayed up late gaming again. This time they were playing Viking Space Wars 5. Ray asked if they had been gaming too much lately since she and her family arrived. Annie said maybe they were, but said it was worth it to keep kicking Mike and Tony's ass in the games. Ray could see how Annie was going after their cousins extra hard in the game, destroying their fleet and disemboweling their characters. He knew it was her own act of revenge for what she overheard them say earlier. He was going to say something, but he didn't want her to go after his character next.

After Mike and Tony admitted their humiliating defeat, they all signed off the game. They decided to watch some TV before they went to bed. They were flipping channels to find something good when they ran into Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Ray was about to change the channel when Annie grabbed the remote and forced him to watch the movie.

"I know you're just waiting for the pool scene to mess with me," said Ray.

"Of course, that's the reason," she said, giggling.

They were too early into the movie for that scene to come up. They spend the time laughing at the classic jokes and making jokes themselves about how crazy things were back in the 1980s. Then the pool scene came up, and there was a long silence. Pheobe Cates took her bikini top off, and Annie started laughing at how red Ray's face had turned.

"I can see why you thought of this when you saw me yesterday in the pool," said Annie. "It's a classic scene, so I don't blame you."

"Ok, the scene is over; can we go to bed now?" he asked.

"Let's at least finish the movie," she suggested. "I promise no more messing with you; I just want to enjoy the movie."

"Ok, let's finish the movie."

"But first, let's watch the pool scene one more time," she said as she rewinded the scene.

"Seriously, Annie?" he asked, annoyed.

"Oh, come on. I'm doing this for you; I know you want to see Phoebe Cates naked again."

"You're right; I do want to see it again. Thanks."

They watched the pool scene again. This time, without Annie giggling at him, Ray was able to enjoy seeing it. They then continued to enjoy the film. By the time it was over, they realized how late it was and how tired they were, and they agreed it was time to go to bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to switch up and take the bed tonight?" Annie asked.

"I told you the sleeping bag is pretty decent to sleep in," he assured her. "Plus, what kind of host and gentleman would I be if I made you sleep on the floor?"

"I admire your chivalry," said Annie. "How about we share the bed?"

Ray smiled at her, he figured she was still messing with him.

"I'll be OK on the floor; don't worry about it."

"Suit yourself," she said. "But it's extra warm tonight, and when that happens, I like to sleep naked, so it's your loss."

"Do whatever you like," said Ray.

Ray still thought she was playing around and didn't want to give her the satisfaction of believing her even in the slightest. They turned out the light and went to bed. A moment later, Ray heard a lot of rustling from the bed.

"You OK over there?" Ray asked.

"Just getting more comfortable," she replied.

Ray was taken by surprise when something fell on his face. He picked it up, and it took him a moment to notice in the semi-darkness that it was Annie's pajama top.

"What the hell?" he said.

Then another item fell on him, this time it was her pajama shorts. Soon two more items fell on him, and it turned out to be Annie's bra and panties.

Ray looked up at the bed; he couldn't see much from his position, but Annie was definitely naked in his bed, and he contemplated what he should do next. There was a chance she expected him to know it was a joke and yell at him to get out of the bed. There was also a chance that she was just messing with him again and was just tricking him into getting into bed with her so she could laugh at him. Then again, he didn't think she would go that far for a joke, and it could be a real invitation to get into bed with her for sex. He also had to contemplate the idea of having incestuous sex with his cousin; he fantasized about it enough but never thought he would actually do it.

It took him a long time to consider his options. He knew he had to think of an answer as to what to do soon, or else it would be too late to act.

But he realized that he really liked Annie, despite the fact that she was his cousin. He really felt a connection with her throughout their day together, and it wasn't just when he saw her naked on the beach. He really felt something for her and had a feeling she might feel the same thing. Finally, he decided to just take the chance, and if it was a mistake, he'd just have to live with the consequences.

He quietly got out of his sleeping bag and went over to his bed. He turned on the lamp on the nightstand and dimmed it just enough to see the room but not bright enough to be noticed if anybody was walking by his room this late at night.

Annie was under the blanket, turned the other way, with her bare shoulder exposed. He took off his own pajamas, pulled them up, and climbed into bed with her. Annie turned around and gave him a big, sexy smile.

"It's about time," she said. "I thought I'd have to get in the sleeping bag with you, and I did not want to have sex on the floor."

Ray tossed the blanket away, revealing each other's naked bodies. He had seen Annie naked already, but he was still very impressed by her beauty. This was the first time Annie got to see Ray naked, and she was equally impressed. He kept himself in good shape; he was muscular but not overdoing it, with a good amount of hair on his chest, which she liked. She was equally impressed by the size of his erection. She had seen her share of naked men in her young life, but this one was definitely bigger than the other men she had been with.

They moved in closer and held each other in their arms. Annie pushed her breasts hard against Ray's chest; his dick was pressed between them, not yet ready to go inside of her. He kissed her for the first time; it was a small kiss, but it felt wonderful to them. Then they began rolling around the bed, making out, their tongues fighting their way into each other's mouths. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, and she loved the way that he was grabbing at her body.

She began stroking his dick, getting him very excited. Her hand technique was so perfect, he wondered how many men she had been with to become so good. The idea of her being with many men got him even more aroused.

He returned the favor by fingering her pussy; she got so excited she had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep herself from moaning too loudly. The bedroom was a little farther away from the other rooms, but it was still close enough for anyone to hear what they were doing if they were loud enough. This meant they had to be very careful with what they were doing.

"We need to be really quiet about this," said Ray. "If you get too excited, they may hear you."

"You seem so sure you'll make me cum," she said grinning.

"You're damn right, I will."

He got her on her back, and she opened her legs wide for him. He positioned himself on top of her and was ready to finally enter her body when she suddenly made him stop.

"Condom," she said to him.

"What?"

"Do you have a condom? I'm not on the pill. It's not like I planned this."

"Shit," he said as he got off of her.

"Sorry to ruin the mood, but I just can't risk getting pregnant this way."

Ray was a little frustrated, but he understood her concern. He got out of bed and searched his drawers to find where he had hidden his condoms. He put it in a place where his mother would never find it since she was still cleaning his room whenever he wasn't around. He kind of liked the idea of getting Annie pregnant, but deep down he knew it would not be good for either of them. He found his favorite brand of condoms, ones that are strong enough to keep Annie safe but thin enough for Ray to feel her pussy around his dick. He put it on quickly and got back into bed with her.

He was going to get on top of her and fuck her right away, but Annie made him get on his back. She felt bad for ruining the moment they were having by making him get the condom at the last moment, so she decided to do something to make up for it; something she knew she should've done sooner.

She lowered herself onto his body and immediately took his dick into her mouth. Her lips were perfectly sealed around the shaft as she began bobbing her head. She went slow at first, letting her mouth get used to the size of his dick, then she began to pick up the pace. Sometimes she stopped to focus on the tip a little as she stroked his shaft, and other times she deep throated him, making gagging noises that she knew men liked to hear. The condom was kind of in the way of the experience, but she made it work.

Ray moaned in pleasure from having his dick sucked perfectly by this incredibly gorgeous woman. He wasn't sure if it was her technique, or the fact that it was his cousin doing this for him, or both, but he was experiencing the best blowjob he had ever had.

He couldn't wait any longer; he needed to make love to her immediately. He got on her back again, and he got on top of her. She giggled in excitement, and he thought it was cute. He kissed her one more time before lining up his dick against her pussy lips and pushing it right into her. He held his dick there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of Annie's warm, tight pussy engulfing his dick. Annie was also enjoying this moment; she never thought she'd have her cousin's big dick in her, nor did she realize how wonderful it might feel.

Ray began fucking her, going slow at first as a way to get her warmed up and enjoy his time with her. Annie was glad things were going slow in the beginning; some women preferred to be fucked hard immediately, but she liked it when the man took his time before things started heating up.

He held her close as he began picking up the pace. He was giving it to her as hard as he could without making too much noise. Annie was holding him tightly, her nails digging into his back. She began to breathe heavily, using all of her strength not to moan too loudly. As much fun as they were having, they didn't want to wake up anybody else in the house and let them know what they were doing.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck me," she whispered into his ear. "Oh God, yes, fuck me hard."

He knew it was probably a bad idea to fuck her harder and risk making her scream, but he was enjoying himself too much to think straight. He fucked her as hard as he could until her body began to convulse from the orgasm she was experiencing. He instinctively put his hand over her mouth to muffle her scream, and she was glad he did that.

They started to slow down a bit, which gave Annie the opportunity to get Ray on his back so she could have her own fun with him. She started riding Ray's dick, moving in ways that made them both more aroused. Ray just laid there, letting this beautiful woman do whatever she wanted with him in that position. She began to go faster as her hair flew wildly and her breasts jiggled. She hurt his dick a little as she did this, but he was still enjoying himself.

When she was tiring herself out, Ray got her on her back again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her more intensely. She covered her own mouth this time to muffle another scream from the second orgasm she was experiencing. Ray slowed down a little so she wouldn't have to worry about getting too loud, but she begged him to keep fucking her as hard. Not wanting to disappoint her, he gave her all that he had.

It wasn't long before Ray felt it was all going to be over. Annie could easily tell from his expressions that what was going to happen soon, and she braced herself for it. He tried to hold off for as long as he could, giving himself a couple of extra minutes, before finally, with one final thrust into her pussy, he shot every drop of cum into the condom he was wearing.

He got off of her and laid down next to her.

"Damn, that was incredible," she said, breathing heavily.

"I know, it was probably the best sex I've ever had," he said. "Can you believe our parents trusted us to share a room together like this?"

Annie laughed a little louder than she would've liked. Despite it all being over, they still had to be quiet about it.

Ray got out of bed and used a couple of tissues he had on his desk to take the condom off. He then put his pajamas back on and quietly went to the bathroom to flush it away in the toilet. When he got back to his room, Annie got her pajamas back on as well. He found the condom wrapper still out in the open and put it away in the box where he hid the condoms. Afterwards, he climbed back into bed with Annie and held her close.

"Any regrets?" she asked.

"None; I loved every moment of it," he replied. "How about you?"

She kissed him before answering. "Only that I made you wear a condom. We would've made a cute baby."

They both laughed and kissed again.

"We can still try," he said, and she attempted to get back on her back.

"No way," she said, giggling and pushing him away.

"Relax, I knew you were joking."

They made out a little before they decided it was time to go to sleep. Ray was going to go back to the sleeping bag, but Annie insisted that he stay with her in bed. It was a risk, being caught in the morning spooning each other by someone else in the house who happened to check in on them. If they hadn't just had sex, they would've slept next to each other normally, and nobody would've thought anything about it. But they both knew they wouldn't be able to avoid holding each other in a loving manner. It was a risk to be caught holding each other like this, but it was worth it so they could fall asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, they both woke up to the sounds of their family members talking loudly down the hall. This made Ray get out of bed quickly and go back to the sleeping bag. He was pretending to be asleep when his mother peaked in on them. She knocked on the door a little too loud for them to hear, and they both pretended to have just woken up because of her.

They washed up and had breakfast with the family. As everyone talked, Annie and Ray kept giving each other loving looks and playing footsie with each other under the table.

Later on, Ray was roped into going to a sports bar for lunch and to watch a baseball game with his father, his uncle, and his future brother-in-law, Greg. While Annie went off with the rest of the women to go shopping. He really wanted to spend more time with Annie, but they had no choice in the matter.

When the guys were done with their lunch, they all decided to go help Greg go car shopping. He had his eye on a pickup truck that he was thinking about leasing and wanted their opinion on it. Ray didn't feel like going car shopping, so he made an excuse to leave them and went back home.

When he got home, he heard someone in the pool and went around back and saw it was Annie. She was doing several laps back and forth but stopped when Ray approached her. He got excited when he saw that she was wearing the same red bikini that she was wearing the other day.

"How did you get away from the ladies?" he asked.

"I made up a bullshit excuse about my period giving me problems," she replied. "How did you get away from the guys?"

"They were going car shopping with Greg and just made up something to get away from all of that."

"Then come join me," she said.

He went inside, quickly changed into his swim shorts, and went outside to join her. As he approached the pool, Annie swam over to the three-step pool ladder and used it to get out of the pool. When she got to the top step, she stopped and looked at him with a sexy look.

"Hey Ray," she said. "You know how cute I always thought you were."

Ray instantly knew she was using the line from the Fast Times pool scene and what she was planning to do. She stepped off the ladder and slowly walked over to him, while the music was again playing in his mind. When she was halfway to him, she reached up and opened the front closure on her bikini top and pulled the cups open, letting the top hang off her shoulders with her breasts exposed to him.

Ray didn't say a word; he just stood there enjoying the show. She came up to him, grabbed him by the head, and gave him a big kiss on the lips. They held that kiss for almost a minute before they stopped.

"Thank you for recreating that scene for me," he said.

"I enjoyed it just as much as you did," she replied.

"Aren't you afraid someone will see you?"

"From the look of your property, I think we're out of sight of any prying neighbors," she replied. "How long do you think the guys will be before they come home?"

"The dealership is at least 40-minutes away, and they will be there for a while," he replied. "How about the ladies?"

"They'll be shopping for a very long time."

Annie completely removed the bikini top and tossed it away in the pool. She then went for Ray's swim shorts and tried to remove them before he stopped her.

"Really? Right here?" he asked.

"Why not? No one else is around for a good long time."

"Should I get a condom first?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"I'm sure we'll be OK," she replied.

They got naked and jumped into the pool together, where they spent the next hour making love to each other. Ray didn't want to call it fucking; he wanted to call it making love, because he was sure he was falling in love with this woman. He didn't know it yet, but Annie was falling in love with him also.