Fast Times Standing Still

Story Info
She teased the rider, and now it the time for action.
2.1k words
4.55
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers

The brief hint of darkness made me look up. I saw you lifting the garage door further open from where I had it ajar. Turning off the sander I placed the piece of wood I have been working on, on the workbench. Dusting off my hands I moved towards the door and with a quick laugh you looked at my dusty overalls and I realised I was not going to hug you looking like I just stepped out of a sawmill.

"One second, let me just take this off," I said as I stripped the top of my overall off.

"What are you making?" you asked smilingly as you took off my beanie and handed it to me.

"Well, just some little bits I need", I said as I opened the utility room door and let you through. Coming into the kitchen I spun you round and gave you a big hug, so happy that you came over after we have talked about it for the whole week. We both had some things on and at it was touch and go of we were going to meet each other. But now that you were here I was so happy to see you.

I always marvelled at how you take things in your stride. Nonplussed by the work attire and workshop dust you slid your arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. We stood and made out in the most natural and sensuous way, getting to know each others kisses and contours after not seeing each other for what felt for too long. Just the languid slow exploration of each other, sliding our hands over each others bodies instantly rekindled the white hot sparks we so slowly built up over the days we could not be with each other.

"I missed you so," was the only thing I could finally say after giving you another hug and burying my face in your hair, smelling the sweet fragrance that was you.

With small kisses in my neck you simply responded, "Me too..."

Standing there we hugged each other. Breaking our embrace I just looked at your beautiful face the moment caught up with me and I realised I was just standing there, being a very bad host.

"Let me take your coat," I said as I helped you slip out of the warm jacket you were wearing. It was the tail end of summer and the days were becoming bracing as we were going into autumn.

As you took your arm out of your sleeve and tilting your head, I could see the long slope of your neck and the curve your breast made when the t-shirt you were wearing was pulled tight along the side of your chest. You caught me staring at your body and with a small grin you smiled and asked, "What is going on in your head?"

As if you did not know. You know me so well by now that nothing is hidden between us and you can read me like a book. I enjoy this little game though, where I tell you exactly what I am thinking, and enjoying the blush on your face when you hear what I want us to do to each others bodies.

"You want to know?" I asked with mock sarcasm.

"Tell me anything you want," came the sincere reply, and you bit your lip a little in anticipation.

"Come with me," I said as I took you by the hand and headed back onto the garage.

Puzzled you followed me back into the garage, where my workshop was, the air smelling of wood and oils. Walking past my benches I finally got to my motorcycle. "One second," I said as I let go of your hand and tilting it upright stood on the centre stand and lifted the bike onto it so it was now upright.

Turning back to you I took your head in my hands and kissed you long and deeply.

"I want us to fuck properly on there, because you have been mercilessly turning me on for ages now," I whispered in your ear.

I could see you staring at the bike, and even more noticeable was the slow blush spreading up your neck. It was the best answer I could have expected when without a word you lifted your t-shirt over your head and stripped the rest of the overall off me, helping me get it over my jeans, and then clinking my belt open and slipping me out of my clothes and I could no longer hide the huge erection I had.

Standing naked in front of each other we turned to the bike.

"You know, I haven't thought about how we are going to do this," I said.

"Get on," you said turning me, and I climbed on the bike.

"You are going to need the back foot pegs," you mentioned and I flipped them flat.

Slyly looking at you I mentioned, "You thought about this haven't you?"

Another silent blush was an unspoken answer.

Sitting down, the plastic was a bit cold but that thought was banished when you smoothly mounted the bike backwards. Standing over me you pushed me back so I was arched back till I was lying on the seat. Hands on my chest to balance you, you slowly lowered yourself onto me and with a low moan your buried my dick in your already wet pussy. Your cascading hair was hiding your face and the neon light from the single tube on the ceiling was haloing your face, but your piercing eyes was all I needed to see behind the curtain of your hair. The way you slowly closed your eyes as you sank yourself onto me was mesmerizing.

Placing my hand on the small of your back I could feel goosebumps. With my other hand I gripped your thigh and that is when I felt your being tense as you started to ride me ever so gentle. I could feel the coiling of your body as the grind went through you in waves. Your legs tensing, then your hip muscles hardening and rolling through your core and ending with your beautiful breast thrust forwards, your nipples stiff in the cold air. As the rhythm got more intense you threw your head and hair back and eyes closed tilted your face to the light.

The low moaning got louder when you tilted your hips and I felt myself touching you deep inside, which must have been even more pleasurable. Your hands snaked up my neck and you coiled your fingers in my hair, now gripping me tight as you looked down on me, you mouth a silent oh as you looked me in the eyes and your whole body tautening like a spring. The little trembles in your legs gave way to shudders as you drew in a huge breath and collapsed on top of me, your lungs labouring for breath, your body still in the throes of cumming without control.

Holding you I could feel the cold sheen of perspiration on your back, and the hot wetness between our legs. A little giggle was all you could muster after you caught your breath and the beaming smile told me all I could ever ask.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at your flushed face.

"Yeah, I just got a bit greedy there, it was so good," you said giving me a mischievous smile.

"Hey, you know I love it when you just give in to your pleasure. I love seeing you come." I said as I reached up and pulled you in for a long deep kiss.

"But talking about being greedy, there is something I want to try. Can you reach the handles from here?" I said as I sat up.

"Sure, any reason for it? Or can I guess...," you smirked as you swung your leg over the handlebars. Grabbing them you got into a seating position in front of me.

"Well, I want to remember this every time I get on my bike. You in front of me and your ass in the air," I said as I cupped your cheeks and raised you so that you were standing tiptoe on the pegs. "Bend down grabbing the bars right here," I motioned as I moved your hands to the centre of the handlebars and bent your chest down to the tank. The cold metal instantly made goosebumps stand out on your back as you gave a small gasp. "And me just inside of you," I whispered in your ear.

I cupped your hips and stood up, the tip of my penis sliding down between your cheeks and feeling our slickness I tilt up just enough for your wet pussy to guide my dick into you. As I grabbed the handlebars I could hear a small exclamation as the added purchase let me push deep into you. It was a weird feeling not holding on to you, but the fact that I could pin you down and fuck you so deep by holding onto something made it more exiting. I think it was for you too, because I saw your hands space out a bit and I felt you pushing back into me ever so subtly.

Just pulling out a little I started teasing you by ever so gently sliding in and out with the tip of my dick. It was telling that I was winding you up because I heard an impatient sounding growl from you. A little bit more teasing and I could feel you starting to try and ride me.

"Impatient?" I said as I could feel you trying to make me fuck you deeper.

"Hmm" was the only noise you made while I could see you trying to arch yourself onto me. Using my hold I sunk myself all the way into you.

"Yesss...." was the hissing I heard from you as I kept pushing as deep as I could into you.

"More... please..." I heard you ask.

Leaning my body I arched away and then with slow force buried myself deep in you, pulling myself in you as far as I could go. Pushing back you added even more force and we balanced against each other.

Slowly releasing the pressure between us I heard you moan in disappointment. Tossing your hair back you looked at me, and just said "Do it."

We have often talked about how you fantasised about being really fucked hard, and with me pinning you down it was the perfect place.

Building our soft rhythm into a more frantic pace, I concentrated on keeping pace with you. You pushing back and I straining to press into you. My lust was taking a toll on me, my restraint slipping, and giving over to my needs I overpowered you, even if I was feeling you were trying to push back, I had you pressed against the tank, now just taking the deep thrusts I was fucking you with.

I could see your breath condensing on the cold metal, and as I was fucking you I could see each thrust running through you in a wave as I kept on an on fucking you as hard as I could, losing myself in the action, unrestrained and just taking my pleasure in you.

My resolve was slowly falling away as I desperately tried edging myself to keep on this wonderful feeling of slamming into your pussy. It was wonderful to pierce you deeply with abandon and you encouraging me to fuck you even harder at the same time. Hearing you cry out every time I slapped into you was even more encouragement to try and screw you even more.

The low moan and and shaking that started running through your body told me you were giving in to your own pleasure, and with that I finally allowed myself to cum. The instant feeling of even more velvet wet smoothness made me realised I was pumping cum into you and I did not want it to stop because the excitement was amazing. The feeling of me just flooding you with my seed was such a turn on. I kept fucking you even when it ran down my balls after leaking out of you, I just wanted to fill you up more and more.

As our thrashing died down we took our own time to calm our breathing and collected ourselves, and reluctantly I pulled out of you. The liquid of our passionate fucking spilling on the seat as you reclined back on me.

We lay there a long time just hugging and holding each other. The passion replaced with a aching now that it has been sated, but in the post orgasmic bliss it was the sweetest to just not let you go. We finally went inside to a warm bed where we repeated our frantic lovemaking. But I left the stain on my seat, because every time I get on my motorcycle, I reminds me of one of the best fucks I had in my life...

Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers