More than she signed up for

Story Info
An 18 year old gets in over her head in the world of porn.
2.5k words
4.4
25.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be Chloe! Hop in!"

For some reason, it was just hitting Chloe that this was happening. It didn't hit her when she filled out the application on the website, nor did it even really sink in when she sent the nude photos of herself, not even when she signed the stacks and stacks of paperwork and release forms. It started to sink in when she got to the airport for her flight to Miami, but the excitement of leaving her boring hometown and overbearing parents behind for freedom in Miami was too overwhelming for her to think about the price of that freedom. But in this moment, looking at the open door of the van, it was sinking in that she was about to be a porn star.

Well, maybe not a star... yet at least. But Jess, the agent who contacted her, was adamant that Chloe would be the next big thing. 18 years old with a slim, firm, athletic body. A baby face but with tits large for her tiny frame, "they won't be able to get enough of you", Jess promised over and over. The deal was too good to pass up on, a flight to Miami, accommodations in a five-star hotel in South Beach, and $3,000 cash all to do one scene. She's had sex before, now it will just be on camera, and she'll get paid. The money was a great incentive as she had none. Years of working at the town grocery as a cashier didn't exactly end in wealth. She flew to Miami with $268 to her name, wadded up in her purse.

Chloe took a deep breath and got into the van. She thought to herself that calling it sketchy would be an understatement. There was an overweight Hispanic man behind the wheel, he flashed a big smile that made Chloe uneasy before pulling off. The uncomfortable feeling she got from the driver faded a bit when she saw Jess sitting in the passenger seat, Chloe couldn't believe how beautiful she was. They had only spoken on the phone before so this was her first time seeing Jess in person. She was stunning with her long brunette hair draping over her busty body. She was in a nice dress and looked like perfection as she flashed a huge smile, "Oh my god I'm so glad you're here! You have no idea how many flakes we have to deal with. Get comfortable girl!"

Chloe looked around, there were no seats in the back except for the back row, which was taken already by an older gentleman. He looked to be in his early 40s, he was extremely tan with bleached blonde hair, and he looked to be extremely fit, Chloe thought he'd be pretty attractive if he didn't look like he'd just gotten out of the world's cheesiest spray tan. He scooched over and patted the new opening next to him, "Right here baby doll."

Chloe crawled awkwardly and took the seat next to him, he immediately put his arm around her as she almost choked on the smell of coconut on him. At this point Jess moved from the passenger seat to the back of the van, recording with a camera that was equipped with a bright ring light going straight at the two on the back seat. Chloe felt her heart start beating like it wanted to come out of her chest. "Oh don't mind me sweety, part of the job, the cameras are always rolling." The gentleman let out a soft chuckle and started to graze his hand around Chloe's breast, "Nervous baby? Just relax, it's nothing but good times and even better money from here". Chloe wanted to still feel the excitement she had on the flight, but the nerves were taking over.

Jess started to ask her questions, it was easing the tension for Chloe as they all laughed together and shared stories. The questions slowly became more and more sexual as the man next to her slowly pulled her closer and closer until she was leaning on him like a young couple in love. The slow progression took a big leap forward when Jess had the gentlemen guess Chloe's cup size, he guessed spot on, but Jess had told him he was wrong, waving Chloe's application as proof. Chloe had forgotten all about Jess telling her to up the answer on her application just a little bit because guys don't know any better and it'll get her a little more money.

"Well, it's time we see these tits anyways". He began to pull down on Chloe's top, she resisted, and in doing so got her first taste of how things were going to go for her today. Jess's playful and smiley nature disappeared as she stared at Chloe with a look on her face that made it clear to Chloe that she just fucked up.

"Is there a problem, Chloe?"

Chloe wanted to save face desperately, but this felt confusing, was this the scene she was getting paid for? She thought they were on their way to the scene. "No, sorry, I just didn't know I would be doing anything like this already. I thought it would just be for the scene."

Jess didn't hesitate. "You're about to get fucked on camera for the entire internet to see and you have an issue with showing your tits? Are you a flake?"

"I told you she was, I can always tell" the driver offered from up front.

"Well? Is he right? Are you a flake?"

"No, I'm not, I was just nervous, I'm so sorry." Chloe relaxed her body as he pulled her top down, exposing her breasts. Jess leaned in with the camera while she and the gentlemen both took turns groping them. "God damn look at the tits on this bitch, I gotta see the rest", the man began to pull down Chloe's bottoms, and this time she knew better than to protest. After all, they're right, she assured herself, if Chloe is going to fuck on camera what's the big deal with getting naked in the van?

Jess pulled out a full-fledged photography camera and had Chloe get in various, slutty poses while she snapped photos. The persistent clicking and flashing were constant reminders that the point of no return had passed. Jess and the man kept commenting on how great Chloe's body was, but the convos with her stopped, just orders now. She had never felt like an object in this way, but the feeling was strong, they weren't even using her name anymore.

"Look at the pussy on this slut!" click* click* click*

"This has to be the tightest asshole I've ever seen, spread that cheek more, fuck this bitch's ass is hot" Click* click* click*

Chloe finally snapped out of it as Jess spoke to her, "These are good, but I'm still not sure about you. I'm worried you're going to flake at the shoot, which will hurt my reputation."

"I'm not going to, I promise." Chloe pleaded.

"I think we'll need a little test, to be sure. I'm sorry but I can't risk it"

Chloe felt the man's arm pull on her shoulder, she turned to see his cock was now completely out, he was stroking it slowly, it was the thickest she had ever seen. Chloe had her way with her share of the boys in town, she had experience with all kinds of sizes she thought, but never one this long and thick. She felt at ease that it at least looked nice, completely smooth, and clean. He let out a big smile and said "Just think of this as your oral exam"

Chloe looked at Jess hoping for some kind of reprieve "Do I have to?"

Jess put her hand gently on Chloe's exposed leg, "Of course not sweetie, you don't have to do ANYTHING you don't want to. But either you get over there and suck his cock like a good little whore, or we'll bring you back to the airport right away. You will however have to reimburse us for the flight and drive, the cost of which comes out too... hmm what do you think?" She asked the driver.

"Oh I'd say about $268 and an iPhone" he laughed while waving Chloe's phone and every penny to her name.

"So what's it going to be sweetie? Some fun and some money? Or begging mommy and daddy to get you back to that hick ass town?"

Chloe didn't feel a need to answer with words. She turned around and reached for his cock, but he slapped it away with a big smile "No hands"

She bobbed her head around to take it in her mouth, he wiggled it about and watched in amusement as she moved around to take it with her mouth. "Damn this slut wants some dick."

When she finally got a hold of it her lips had never felt so stretched as she worked it more and more just to barely get the head in. Jess was snapping away with her camera while the man filmed from above, he had her look up and she went into a daze as the blinding light beamed down on her as she gagged her way through sucking his dick. He slowly started to work it back and forth until he was fully thrusting away while she remained still staring at the camera, the head was now pushing into her throat, tears running down her face while she fought her hardest to control her gagging.

"That's a good slut. 18 years old and you can't get enough. You're going to be a fucking star."

He suddenly pulled it out, saliva stringing from his hard cock back to her mouth as he began to stroke it vigorously, "I want to be the one who breaks in that asshole", he flipped Chloe around effortlessly. As he slapped his cock on her virgin butthole she looked at Jess with the faint hope she would put a stop to this, "I've never had anything up there before." Chloe pleaded.

Jess never looked so excited, "Oh that's perfect! Say it again into the camera". She put the camera straight up to Chloe's face and Chloe repeated it as she felt a cold liquid pour onto her exposed asshole. Jess told her to push out as hard as she can like she was trying to take a huge shit, and to "just think happy thoughts" which drew a laugh from everyone else in the van.

Chloe did as instructed as she felt the head of his dick press up to the entrance. He pushed her until the head made its way in, she let out a yell as she felt the most pain she had ever felt in her life. He kept it still and instructed her to back herself into it. She slowly made her way back and forth, tears flowing down her face as every new centimeter she took felt like she was being torn apart from the inside, all with the blinding light of the camera closely in front of her face. She worked enough in that she was giving it a good stroke now as she rocked back and forth, though the pain was excruciating she did have to admit it felt nice hearing him comment on how good it felt. Jess decided now was a good time to bring the interview back.

"What is he doing to you, sweetie?"

"He's doing it in my butt."

"We're not in preschool girl, what is he doing to you?"

"He's fucking my ass."

"Who is?"

Chloe felt confused, "He is?"

"What's his name?"

They all started laughing as Chloe began to tear up from the shame. "I... I uh..."

"What is the name of the man using your asshole as a fleshlight right now?"

"I don't know"

Chloe never felt so humiliated in her life as they all erupted in a burst of laughter, all her life her tears got her out of trouble, and now it just made the scene better. She knew porn wasn't exactly a prudish/classy thing to do, but Jess sold it to her as being in power, taking ownership of her body. As she worked her asshole back and forth on a cock belonging to a man over twice her age, a man whose name she doesn't even know, she felt anything but powerful.

She was able to stop wincing in pain long enough to sincerely ask Jess "Does it get easier?"

"I wouldn't know sweetie, I don't let strangers butt fuck me in a van on camera."

The humiliation of his new toy must have been too much as he began to breathe heavily and suddenly pulled his cock out of her and he flipped her over effortlessly once more. Jess barked without hesitation "Head back, eyes open, tongue out". Chloe complied as strand after strand of thick, hot, cum roped onto her face and into her hair. She sat there in shock as Jess snapped away photos of the aftermath. Chloe put on a big smile after Jess explained it helps her to not look like she just found out her dog died.

Jess had her pose so long that the cum was starting to dry out when the van finally stopped. Chloe hadn't paid much attention at all as to where they were going, she was a little preoccupied but was now realizing they were in a driveway to a small, but nice, house, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. There were 6 cars out front, not fancy but all new, and two older gentlemen having a smoke out front.

Jess chimed in "Well you have my trust sweetie, you killed it, you're seriously going to be a fucking star. This is where you're filming your first scene, Remember that making it in this business is all about making good impressions on the producers and directors, so put your best foot first. We're all rooting for you."

Chloe didn't feel inspired by the pep talk. "Are you not coming with me?"

"Oh I wish sweetie, but we have to go pick someone else up. You're going to do great, Rich is one of the nicest guys in the industry, and he can make or break your career. They're going to bring you to your hotel after and I'll see you there!"

"Can I get my purse and clothes?"

"It's a porn shoot honey, you're already in your work clothes, and I think we should bring your stuff to your hotel to help with any late hesitations, don't you think?"

Chloe wasn't the brightest, but she could put together that Jess wanted to make damn sure Chloe couldn't back out before getting paid. After all, Jess got a cut for setting it all up.

Chloe took a deep breath and got out of the van to make her way in, dried cum on her face, and an asshole that was still throbbing in pain, the South Florida heat blasting onto her naked body. As she stood there looking at the house, letting it all sink in, she felt a hard smack on her ass that pushed her forward

"Thanks for the head and ass Christy! Good luck!"

"It's Chloe."

"Of course it is!" As he closed the door she could hear the three of them laughing as the van left. She turned back to the house, trying to cover herself the best she could as the two men waved her forward.