Fast Track to the Executive Sweet

Story Info
A proud and arrogant young businesswoman needs correction.
7.2k words
4.54
21.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast Track to the Executive Sweet

A Dani and Lorena Story

Dani and Lorena are inspired by characters in "Delicious Leftovers," and other stories.

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Lorena had seen her 18-year-old lover naked countless times before, but always took a moment to pause and appreciate the girl's beauty and effortless sexiness whenever she came into the room with nothing on. Dani was often instructed not to wear clothes in the house, or out by the pool, and being a good submissive girl she was usually obedient. But today wasn't one of those days. Dani was nude on her own initiative, and Lorena was inspired at the sight.

A freshman at the local university, and a member of the frosh cheer squad, Danielle was easily the most delicious morsel in Lorena's luxurious, grand hillside home that regularly offered catered gourmet cuisine to the two residents, and also to selected guests.

Danielle had been staying with Lorena for several weeks after having been found asleep the next morning after a party, and as a strong-willed, athletic, and extremely successful businessperson, the owner of the home declared the girl to be hers to keep. Both women had settled into that arrangement as a budding relationship. In a very short time, Lorena had taught the young girl much, and had exposed her to people and experiences she never would have imagined. Lorena always enjoyed exposing Dani.

Barely five feet tall, and just over 100 pounds, Dani's naturally blonde hair (top and bottom) and lightly tanned, flawless skin made her the object of desire for most who encountered her. For almost all the boys, it went without saying. And for more of the girls who would admit to it, she was the subject of masturbatory fantasy and late night satisfaction. In the showers after cheer or swim team practice, her teammates sometimes made up excuses to chat with her on subjects that could easily have waited for a time when everyone was dressed. She didn't seem to notice, or at least didn't seem to mind. She was comfortable in her natural body, and may have even subconsciously been nurtured by the aesthetic pleasure it gave to others.

With pert, proportional breasts, and a cute butt made for spanking (deserved and undeserved), Dani noticed Lorena devouring her with her eyes, and blushed red. "Oh Lori! I'm not doing anything! I just want a drink."

She went to the refrigerator, popped the top on a bottle of soda, and put her luscious lips over the bottle. The image wasn't lost on Lorena, and while mostly lesbian, she couldn't help but imagine Dani sucking on the cock of a handsome man prior to being bent over and fucked hard by him.

The teen burst out laughing, "Stop it! I know what you're thinking, you and your dirty mind. I'm going to go get dressed and maybe you can think about something else for just a little while!"

"Actually, I was going to ask you to wear clothes this afternoon. I'm having a visitor over from my women's business and professional club, and we can't assume everyone's ready for naked little Dani to be running around all over the place. She'll be here soon, and she's been sent to me by one of our members to receive some advice and perhaps a little guidance."

"OK, no prob. I'll find a bikini so I won't embarrass you with my bare bod shocking your guest. But you should know that I trimmed up my curls down there this morning, just the way you like them, so I'll be ready if you want to show me off."

Lorena's hand was quick, finding the sweet spot on Dani's left butt cheek.Smack!

"Ow! Hey!"

"Just go get decent, unless you want some more of that."

"OK, OK, Cruella. Last night was more than enough spanking for my poor little ass!"

"But it made you horny, didn't it? Didn't I make you cum like a hurricane?"

(Quietly, smiling) "Yes, Lori."

"Then scoot. Just give me a kiss before you do."

At 33, 5 foot 7 and a muscular 130 pounds, Lorena took the petite blonde in her arms, and kissed her deeply and sensuously, softly exploring her nude body. It was a long kiss, and Dani was helpless as her passion grew and her pussy moistened. Lorena's tongue tickled her ear and she whispered, "Take your position."

Dani clasped her hands behind her head, and opened her legs. She never felt more taken than when she submitted to her lover's commands, especially when she was nude and Lorena was still dressed. Lorena gently stroked the inside of her thighs, marveling at the softness and smoothness of the young girl's skin and the perfectly trimmed blonde bush. Moving slowly up, she penetrated Dani's outer lips, then pushed up inside her, and her finger came away glistening.

"You wet little girl, you want me to make you cum, don't you? Tell me."

"You're going to make me anyway. I know you when you get like this." Dani's pretty, firm breasts sported hard nipples, pointing brazenly upward because of her stance. Her lower lip quivered.

Lorena sat on a straight-backed chair and pulled the naked girl onto her lap, facing her, with Dani's legs spread wide on either side of hers. Her hand again stroked the wet pussy, and two fingers found their way deep inside Dani. Lorena's thumb worked the girl's clitoris, and Dani wrapped her arms around Lori's strong shoulders as she rode, squirming and twisting as her passion mounted.

"Who owns this pussy, Danielle?"

"You do."

Lorena made relentless love to her, stroking, and squeezing her beautiful body. Dani gasped as Lorena's mouth worked her pretty breasts, feasting on them with lips and tongue. She grabbed Dani's blonde hair and tugged on it, making the poor girl feel completely helpless and captive for whatever her mistress chose to do to her. Staring up into the ceiling, nipples sucked and gently bitten, finger fucked mercilessly, Dani had no choice but to wet her lover's hand with her juices, nearly losing her mind with an orgasm lasting almost too long.

"That's my girl," whispered Lorena into her ear as she came down from the heights and recovered. She held Dani tightly, her hand on her bottom, and cooed sweet nothings as she relaxed with her head on Lorena's shoulder. Lorena allowed her several minutes to catch her breath from an earth-shaking orgasm. "That's my sweet little girl. My beautiful little lover."

*

Carole Rossi arrived a few minutes early, the picture of corporate ambition in Brooks Brothers pinstriped charcoal grey jacket and skirt, along with three-inch heels. A sensible, easy-care hairstyle blended perfectly, as the tailoring downplayed her womanly curves. A violet and brown silk scarf successfully created a clever vertical line. At 5 foot 4 and 145 pounds, she detested the idea that she might be thought of as "stout," and was constantly battling her craving for carbs that her Italian heritage had bestowed upon her with.

But there she was, buxom, olive-skinned, and quite beautiful, blessed with a comely and serene face which could have inspired an Italian Renaissance artist. Having always been too busy and focused on accomplishment and advancement for much of a social life, Carole viewed sex as an occasional therapeutic recreation, something to take the edge off, but not something to get all worked up over. A few men had come and gone, and that was just fine with her. They had fun together, but it was always time to get back to work.

Lorena invited her into the large family room, which had a view of the back yard and the pool. Carole caught a glimpse of Dani, technically decent in a thong bikini that perfectly matched her skin tone, so she at first glance appeared to be nude. The young woman did a classic double-take, but quickly recovered her professional demeanor, although Lorena noticed her reaction and was privately amused.

That little scamp chose that bathing suit just to poke me. I do love her so.

Carole and Lorena had met earlier at the club, and the young woman struck Lorena as somewhat arrogant, as if she was interviewing future employers to see if they met her high standards. Many had gotten the idea that she was just looking for a short-term stepping stone and planned to move on up the career ladder very quickly. Maybe that was justified to some extent, but it was a bit off-putting, and word had gotten around although Carole wasn't aware of it yet.

Carole usually impressed others as being an ambitious and accomplished woman in her mid or late 20s, but in reality she was only 23. Somewhat of a prodigy, she had breezed though high school, taking every AP class her magnet school offered, and had completed an undergraduate degree at the University of Pennsylvania's renowned Wharton School by 19. She completed her MBA there before turning 21, and lost no time getting out the door and diving into the corporate world.

While Lorena was quite successful in property and business, she knew her own companies were not a good fit for Carole. She would outgrow any of them in less than a year and be on her way, and Lorena was not interested in training her for someone else to exploit. So Carole had the unusual experience of one of the club members not kissing her ass and trying to seduce her into joining her firm.

Carole shed her jacket, and relaxed with a non-alcoholic tropical drink, and Lorena sipped hers.

"Kick off those shoes, Carole," teased the older woman. "You're off the clock here. You talked business and career more than enough at the club."

"Tell me about it," agreed Carole. "Some of those women can be really pushy, even desperate, you know what I mean? Everybody's company is the greatest, the opportunities are endless, blah, blah, blah. It's like a really boring singles bar."

Lorena sighed, and leveled her gaze at the proud young woman. "You know, Carole, not everyone in our group is all that in love with you. If I can be honest, a lot of the gals think you're kind of self-absorbed and egotistical. I know you're kind of hot stuff, but I have to tell you that you're burning some important bridges here. This club is regional in scope. It's not some little chamber of commerce thing you're messing with."

"Oh. You know this isn't the first time someone has told me that today. The looks on some of their faces. How could I have missed it? I've really messed up, haven't I?"

"You've made some mistakes, but nothing fatal. You're still pretty new and first impressions can be changed. And a good way to start that process is for you to learn some humility. I have some experience in helping young women develop that quality. But you have to be open to surrendering your will to some extent. To not be in control all the time. Here's a question: Will you take direction from me, right here and now?"

Not being sure what Lorena meant, but knowing she lacked some degree of maturity and needed some counseling and guidance, Carole decided to trust Lorena and try to release control. Just give it a chance, she thought.

"Yes, Lorena. I'll try. I think I do need some help here."

"Very good. Now, let's forget business and career and all that crap for a moment. That can't be all you ever do. What about personal relationships?"

Carole sighed, "Not many, sad to say. No serious relationships for awhile, and frankly I can't say I miss men all that much. In that way, if that's what you mean."

"Yes, I was talking about sex. You can take it or leave it?"

"That's pretty much my attitude. I mean, it's been nice sometimes, but you know, after it's over the guy can't leave too soon for my liking, or me leaving his place, you know? I actually think I like swimming better than sex, if I'm being honest. I like the calm and peace and the feeling of being immersed. But I can't find much time with my schedule."

"Rather you don't make the time, Carole. We make the time for the things we truly want. All the professional success in the world can't buy enough things to make up for a life spent alone and without the physical stimulus we all need. Your body needs to be tended to and satisfied for your mind to be right. And sometimes that means allowing someone with experience and perhaps even wisdom to take charge of you, physically."

"Hearing this is opening up another world for me, Lorena. I feel a little disoriented, but deep down I sense the truth in what you're saying. And to be honest I can't believe I'm being so frank and open with a woman I've only just met. It's exhilarating and frightening at the same time."

"Relaxing that lovely body of your is just what you need, I think. You know how at the end of a 14-hour day you just want to go home and shed everything you're wearing, especially that confining wool suit, and set your body free, right? You need to do that."

"And the damn bra. Don't forget the bra, laughed Carole."

"Yes, everything. Don't you agree?"

"There's no denying that it feels wonderful. And then a bath. A long bath."

"Or something like it. We'll get to that in a moment. First tell me about the meeting today, and your chat with Ann. I'd like to hear about it from your perspective.

This is what had happened when Carole met Ann...

This was only Carole's second visit to the Business and Professional Women's Club, which met every other Thursday, but she strutted into the mixer as if she owned the place, with all the confidence in the world. She was often at least one of the smartest people in any given room, and although she was usually the youngest, she was never intimidated by those who were older or in positions of power. She assumed that she would be their equal or superior at some point -- it was only a matter of time. And she didn't care who knew it.

But this was an impressive group. Regional corporate CEOs, venture capitalists, tech visionaries, partners in major law firms. Smart, driven women who were not shy about their objectives and ambitions. Some dressed to impress, some dressed to please themselves. Some were ambiguous about their sexuality, some wore it on their tattooed sleeves. Personally, Carole was right at home with all sorts of diversity. She made a point to take in all opinions, perspectives, and new ideas. Joining in various conversations on a variety of topics, Carole sometimes dominated and showed off her intellect, but sometimes was content to listen and learn, absorbing knowledge as fast as it could be given. Flattered at her interest, her subjects were eager to reveal proven methods, informed predictions, coming trends, and all manner of useful wisdom. She learned a lot that way.

Carole made the rounds, noshing and chatting, impressed with some, and not with others. Lorena was immediately impressive in one of the groups, but without making the slightest effort to impress. There was an air of authority about her, even though she spoke less than most of the women. She too was listening and learning, asking pointed questions, and Carole respected that. They noticed each other. Carole felt something that she couldn't quite identify, but was attracted to. Something that made her nervous.

In the same group was a woman who immediately projected an air of command and authority. A hard five foot five and 122 pounds, Ann Abernathy also didn't speak much, but whenever she did the other women fell silent and listened. Prematurely gray, with a neat, short-cropped masculine hairstyle, Ann looked and sounded just like what she was: A former Navy petty officer. There seemed to be a no-bullshit zone around her, and she was often blunt but somehow never needlessly offensive or insulting.

Ann joined up right out of high school, rose up in the NCO ranks steadily, taking full advantage of her GI Bill benefits to earn a degree in mechanical engineering. Working part-time and also through scholarships, an MBA followed, and shortly thereafter she founded her own firm with help from her parents. Through innovation and a talent for securing valuable patents, she paid back her folks with a substantial return, and grew the company to 140 staff whose revenue generation per hour was off the charts in her field.

Abernathy Engineering was a tight, efficient operation, and produced an income well beyond the wants and needs of its founder. Ann never thought about owning a private jet, or a $300,000 automobile, or a pied-à-terre in the

4th Arrondissment in Paris. She was anything but a workaholic. She lived each day on her terms and for her own purposes. It's a powerful way to live, and when she made eye contact with Carole, the young woman felt that power.

During a lull in the interesting portion of the conversation, while some of the other women in this group were engaged in expounding on competing theories about the future of the nation's tax laws, Ann took a step toward Carole and said in a low voice, "See me before you make your escape. I'll be at the far end of he hall down there. You see where the two chairs are off to the side? Here's my card."

Ann quickly turned and walked away, and Carole noted that the card wasn't from Abernathy Engineering, but was instead a personal calling card, with Ann's address and mobile number. Curious. So Carole wrapped up the rest of her networking quickly, and made her way to where Ann was relaxing. The older woman gestured for her to sit down, and smiled.

"I'm quite pleased you decided to join me, particularly because I know perfectly well that I and my little firm really have nothing to offer a budding superstar such as yourself." Carole began to protest, but Ann cut her off abruptly, "No phony denials, please. Waste of time. I asked you to chat because I think we have a bit of a connection, or could have, and I think someone like you needs to have some part of her life set aside that isn't all about professional advancement, making money, and running the damn world. Now am I right? Did I strike a chord? Be honest."

Ann's steel-grey eyes seemed to penetrate right through any defenses, and she felt helpless to respond with anything but the truth.

Her voice was soft and quiet. "I've always been so driven. So fucking smart about everything. I always have to run the show. I just feel that weight all the time, Ann. My muscles are tense all the time. I'm always alert, always listening, always calculating, always planning. Even when I'm working for someone else I'm habitually planning what I would do if I was in charge. It's exhausting."

Ann reached over and took both of Carole's hands. Carole could feel the callouses, and the strength. Ann was no stranger to the gym, and in particular the weight room.

"I imagine you might be tired after interviewing all of us today, trying to see if we measure up to your expectations. You know that's not a great way to make connections and develop relationships, right? That act is going to alienate some of the good folks here, and that's not the best way to start out a career, is it?"

"Have I been doing that? Oh shit, I have, haven't I? I hope that everybody doesn't think I'm a real asshole now. I mean, I'm not. I'm really a nice person, I think. But I do that. I know I do that."

"I'm sure you are, dear. You just need a guiding hand, someone to rein that ego in a bit, and give you a healthy dose of humility. I used to provide full rations of that while I was in the Navy, and it did a lot of my crew a world of good. A little time in the woodshed can work wonders for a girl." Carole was struck by the expression.

"I'll tell you what we should do. You remember Lorena, the pretty Latina lady we were talking with? She has a lovely home nearby. Let me write down her address. I want you to go visit her and spend some time getting to know her and her friend Danielle. Lovely girl. She can help you understand what I'm talking about, and you can dip your toe in it a little. Just put her in control and I think you might be very pleased with how it turns out for you. Lori and I see a lot of things the same, especially with our younger friends.