Fast Track to the Executive Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if you sense you'll find a path to some relaxation and satisfaction with what you'll learn, then be at my home at 10am on Saturday, and we'll have a quite fulfilling day where you can place yourself completely in my hands, quite literally. It will take some level of trust, but that will be up to you, won't it?

"So I will call Lori and tell her you will be there shortly. You're a bit overdressed for it, but that's easily remedied. Now off with you. I actually need to get to my office for some actual work today. Life isn't all just lunch and making new friends, is it? Now shoo!"

They both laughed, and Carole obeyed and hurried off to get her car. She couldn't quite explain the excitement she felt, like a first date.

*

(laughing) "Yes, that sounds just like Ann, and we seem to have the same idea about what should be done with you. She's the most impressive unimpressive woman you will ever meet. Often underestimated, but seldom bested. You might do well to have her take you in hand."

There was that feeling again. Carole was the kind of person who always seemed to know what others should be doing, and was quite comfortable being in command. It was her destiny to run the show and be the boss, and yet in her conversation with Ann she imagined that she would simply comply if Ann asked something of her. And now with Lorena, something similar. It was the strangest thing. Do I want her to "take me in hand?" I don't even know what that means.

"She was certainly quite interesting and I might even say compelling. But why did she suggest I visit with you before going to her home? I have to admit I'm a bit confused, Lorena. But something is drawing me to her. Do you know what I mean?"

"You know, I think I might. I also think Ann is a very perceptive and intuitive woman. You know, I have a thought. Dani? Dani?"

The young blonde came into the room wearing denim cutoffs and a t-shirt, the epitome of a California beach girl.

"Dani, meet Carole. She's new to our business club, and I invited her over for a little down time and to get away from business stuff for awhile."

"Hi, Carole. Nice to meet you. Are you new to the area?"

"Yes, fairly," replied the buxom brunette. "I've been in school forever, and am enjoying actually working and trying out all I've learned. The women at the club seem very nice and helpful, including Lorena, of course. I really appreciate her having me over to meet you both."

Lorena looked Dani in the eye. "Dani, Carole has gotten some hint about how we, um, do things here, and she's met someone at our club who intrigues her." Dani blushed, looking at Lorena as if to say, How much have you told her? "I thought you two might spend a little casual time together, maybe go for a swim. You know, as you usually like to." Lorena tilted her head and smiled, sending a clear message to her lover.

Carole was disappointed. "Oh, Lorena, I didn't bring a suit. And I doubt you have one here that would fit me, so maybe another time."

"No need, Carole. Danielle, go ahead."

Resigned, Dani pulled off her t-shirt, took down her shorts, and then hesitating a moment in just pretty blue bikini panties, slipped them off as well. "Posture, Dani. Shoulders back," chided Lorena. Dani straightened up, making the most of her pretty breasts.

Carole was stunned at how suddenly the beautiful girl was nude, and how Dani was seemingly presented for her inspection.

"It's so nice to see a natural blonde these days, isn't it, Carole? And so nicely trimmed. She's quite something, wouldn't you agree?"

"Uh...oh yes, of course. She's stunning." Then, realizing she was talking about her as if she wasn't there, she turned to Dani, "You're very beautiful." Carole couldn't help staring at the teenager and taking all of her in. Dani felt so naked. Lorena was quite amused at their mutual discomfort.

"So go ahead, Carole. We're just girls here. The day is warm, the pool is ready, and the property is quite private."

Carole was frozen, mesmerized by Dani's gorgeous body, and afraid to go further.

"I've asked you to undress, Carole."

Lorena's tone had a powerful effect on the young woman, and she bowed her head and began to unbutton her blouse. When the skirt also came off she was something to see in black bra, lace panties, and thigh-high stockings. Again a pause.

Lorena stepped behind Carole, and in a moment her breasts were free. Creamy, flawless skin and perfect-sized areolas were beheld by Dani. While still behind the girl, Lorena smoothly pulled down her panties, and Carole was left in only stockings. Her black public hair was managed neatly, but not short, and it gave ger a womanly appearance to match her hourglass figure.

"You'll ruin those if you wear them in the pool, dear." And almost as if in a trance, Carole sat and slipped off the last of her outfit. Both naked girls awaited further instruction.

"Dani, over my lap, please." Carole was stunned.

"But Lori, I haven't been bad. Why?"

"Don't argue."

The blonde teenager draped herself over Lorena's lap, her adorable, pink bottom presented for a spanking. Carole was open-mouthed. Will I be next? What's going on? I'm naked in a strange woman's house!

"I asked you to put on a bathing suit to swim earlier because Carole was coming over. Did you choose that tiny little thing in a nude color just to vex me?"

(quietly) "Yes."

"Thank you for the honesty, and to be quite frank I was quite amused both at your cheek and the look on Carole's face when she spied you through the window. Well, played, really. So you aren't being punished, just helping with a demonstration. You see, Carole," (the naked brunette was shocked to attention at being addressed) "I sometimes spank Dani when she disobeys or is being difficult, but also sometimes just for our mutual enjoyment. Like this."

A series of playful slaps rained down on Dani's pert little ass, and she giggled as she objected, "Lori, stop! Lori!"

It was easy to bring out a little pink color in her cheeks, and soon Lorena soothed the cute little bottom with loving pets and rubs. Then her hand slipped down between her buns and teased her sensitive areas. "Lori!" whispered Dani, "No!"

After a minute of stimulation Lorena let the girl up. Dani couldn't meet Carole's eyes, which were wide open.

"Now, over my knee, Carole."

As if hypnotized, the curvaceous young women obeyed, presenting a much fuller and completely gorgeous backside to the mistress of the house.

"Do you want a spanking, Carole?"

"I...I think so."

The older woman proceeded to administer several medium intensity and quite loud slaps to the full backside of someone who, just little more than an hour earlier, had been a dignified and confident attendee at a prestigious professional meeting. Lorena could hear Carole grunt with a few of the spanks, but she remained in place, which impressed her.

She patted Carole's thigh. "Open for me." Obediently, her legs parted, and Lorena could see her moist pussy through the thick, black hair. Fingertip teasing of the girls bottom and cunt caused Carole to move sensuously in Lorena's lap, and her desire mounted. Lorena took her time exploring Carole's sumptuous body. The girl groaned and writhed, as Danielle watched, fascinated. Then was abruptly told to rise and stand with her hands behind her back.

Both girls stood before Lorena naked, aroused, and unsatisfied. Lorena was having fun.

"Time for a swim, ladies. Carole, there is a shower in the Casita out back. I have some business things to attend to. You kids are free to play.

"One thing, though. No satisfying each other or yourselves. I mean it. Dani, you know I'll take care of you later, so be good. Carole," The naked girl looked back to Lori, her body craving satisfaction, from Lori, from Dani, or just from her own hand. It was overwhelming. "Carole, you're on your honor. Give me your word."

Lorena could see the strain on the girl's face. Just exposed to this world of being made to strip, to being spanked, to be publicly stimulated, and now to be denied what she needed. This was all new. This was so incredibly confusing and hard. But she sensed there was something worth the effort, something she needed, and so she looked Lorena in the eye and promised. The girls left for the pool.

Outside, Dani reassured her new acquaintance. "Don't worry, Carole. I'm naked out here all the time. No one can see. Come on, cannonball!!" Dani ran and leaped as far as she could, making as big a splash as her small frame would allow. Carole followed enthusiastically, yelling "cannonball!!" and displacing a great deal more water. They splashed each other and laughed, and then decided to race. They tried to work off the mountain of sexual tension that had been building up, and Carole did well considering that Dani was on the university freshman women's swim team. Then the pace slowed and they swam leisurely back and forth.

Left to their own devices, Dani and Carole would have showered and spent the afternoon exploring each other's bodies, testing the limits of sexual pleasure. But for both of them their word meant a great deal, and so their showers were quick and efficient, and they walked back to the house, naked, clean and dry. They each found their clothes and dressed, and Carole said goodbye to Lorena with thanks for her hospitality and generosity, and with a simple, chaste hug. For Dani there was a similar hug and a peck on the cheek. Lorena approved.

Carole drove off down the hill and Lorena turned to Dani with a big smile.

"What?" said the luscious teen, smiling back.

"How did you keep your hands off her? Or her you?"

"You said not to. We promised."

Lorena smiled with affection at her sweetheart. "Come here."

Dani moved over to Lorena, who took her in her arms and pressed her close. She kissed the girl's neck and then whispered in her ear. "Good girls get special treats, you know. Good girls get pampered, loved, and put to bed with a smile on their face. And you're a very good girl, Danielle. My good girl."

*

That evening Carole finally mustered the courage to call Ann, and confirmed the invitation to visit her home Saturday. She was instructed to dress casually and to be open minded about new experiences. The time was for 10am, and Carole had a restless Friday night, sleeping fitfully. She dreamed intensely, but couldn't remember the details, only that she awoke warm and very aware of her body.

In the shower she overcame an intense desire to masturbate, remembering her promise to Lorena. Putting her on her honor was an ironclad certainty that Carole would arrive at Ann's home without having achieved release. She resolved be extra careful to concentrate on her driving on Saturday morning.

And at 9:57 Carole parked her small BMW in front of Ann's house, relieved to have arrived safely. She had successfully kept her attention on the road and not between her legs, which, with the engine off and the parking brake engaged, were pressed tightly together.

She had nothing in her closet that she wanted to wear, and so had shopped the day before. Trying on a low-neck cream colored top with an amber short skirt, she felt like a different woman. She felt like a high school girl trying to impress the star football player, hoping he would like her legs. Pretty sandals completed the casual look, as instructed, and she made her way to the front entrance in a more nervous state than the night she had lost her virginity. Raising her arm to ring the doorbell, she almost chickened out, but she wasn't the type.

Ann greeted her in blue jeans and a Navy sweatshirt, and taking Carole in, she flashed a big smile.

"You bought that outfit just for today, didn't you, you sweet thing? Come in, you look just precious."

"Busted. Nothing I had seemed right, so off to the mall I went. I tried on all kinds of things but nothing looked appropriate until this. I have to admit that having to be aware of a sudden exposing breeze is not something I have had to deal with in awhile."

"No breezes in here, Carole, only me. Come into my den, said the spider to the fly. Would you like a lemonade or a soda? Sparking water?"

After getting their drinks, Carole was directed to sit in a chair of a type where the front of the seat was higher than the back, so while it was comfortable, when she crossed her legs her short skirt slid up her thighs, displaying them most beautifully. Carole liked how she looked. She felt young, and she realized how much she missed that feeling, just being a girl with pretty legs to show off.

"I am quite pleased that you accepted my invitation, and flattered that you took the time to dress as you did. Now tell me, how did your visit with Lorena and Danielle go? I assume you met them both. Isn't that little girl just a peach? Was it productive? What did you think?"

"Yes, I met them both, and they were very nice. My head is still spinning to be honest, but they gave me a lot to think about. I really have to thank you and Lorena for helping me with this. It's so kind for someone new to receive guidance and direction. I might have been going down the wrong path without correction."

"We are both glad to help, and I understand that the lovely Danielle did her part as well. Lorena and I had quite a detailed chat, you see. So can I assume that you kept your word, I mean about not, um, finishing what was started?"

Carole looked down and said, "No, I haven't touched myself since, Ann. I promise."

"Good. I apologize for the discomfort and the stress, but some good cam come from both of those things at times. Now, as for today, why are you here? How would you describe that in just one short sentence? And look me in the eye when you say it."

Carole met Ann's steady gaze, and said clearly, "I want you to take me in hand and teach me humility and obedience."

"Well said, my girl, well said. I think we are going to get along very well. Now, there are three things you must understand:

"One, when you are in this house, you will address me as "mistress" and obey my instructions.

Two, you may cease this relationship at any time, and leave whenever you like.

Three, everything that happens between us in this house is confidential unless we both choose to disclose it to another person.

"Do you agree to this?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Hah! Oh, I do love a smart girl! I see I will have to think very hard to find a reason to punish you. But of course I will make the effort."

Carole allowed herself a small smile, delighted at pleasing Ann, and felt warmth between her legs.

"Follow me."

Ann led Carole down a hallway to a room locked with a deadbolt. She took a key from a chain around her neck, entered, and turned on muted lighting. It was a space about 20x20, with large mirrors on all four walls. There were racks with equipment arranged in an orderly fashion, some obvious sex toys, and some whose purpose was not so obvious. Ann patiently allowed the intimidated young woman a moment to take it in.

The largest object in the room was a wooden structure in the shape of an "X," and Ann directed Carole's attention to it. "This is what is called a 'St. Andrew's Cross,' Carole. Can you tell me what you think the purpose might be?"

Carole was at once afraid and anxious to know more. "I think you tie somebody to it."

"Pretty close. Here, I'll show you. I modified this a bit for my purposes. Now, face the cross, and you see the leather loops on each arm? Slip your hands through them." Carole was unsure, but obeyed. "Good, now you can see you can get away, right? You can slip your hands right out, go ahead." She did, and her hands were free. "Now put them back, and then bend your wrists and pretend to struggle as if you can't escape. Pull hard, really give it some effort." Carole flailed around as if she was held fast, and quickly got the point. As Ann said, she was a smart girl.

"Now try it with your feet. Kick off your sandals." Soon Carole was spread eagle, and pulling at her restraints as if she were captive.

"I do like you in this position, dear. I wonder if you've worked up a little bit of a sweat. Remain in place." Ann's fingertips started at the inside of Carole's left knee, and slowly made heir way up her thigh. "Well, you have. It's good for a girl to sweat from time to time. And for her to be wet between her legs."

Carole's breathing was steady and hard. She imagined she was tied and helpless, spread open before this masculine woman.

"What lovely, smooth legs, Carole," said Ann as her hands explored under the short skirt. The girl pulled at her restraints and became more aroused.

Ann stepped away for a few seconds and came back with two implements. "Do you trust me, Carole?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then look at this." Ann showed Carole a large wooden paddle, with holes drilled through. The sight shocked the girl and part of her thought, run! Run, you idiot! Get out! But the greater part thought, trust your instincts. She won't hurt you.

"Yes, Mistress."

Ann raised up her short skirt in the back, and tucked it into the waistband, revealing a black lace thong.

"Again you please me! What a lovely, round, ripe bottom." Ann explored Carole's ass and legs, reveling in their beauty. Carole whimpered and moved sensuously, again pulling on the leather straps in mock desperation. Ann's hand reached between her legs, cupped the girl's groin and squeezed gently. Carole's lust mounted, having been denied at Lorena's house. Ann's hands found Carole's free and full breasts under the thin top, and had their way with them. Carole's moans were close to shouts as Ann expertly teased and caressed the girl's body.

Once again Ann presented the wooden paddle to Carole. "Do you know why I showed you this, girl?"

Carole could barely speak. "To punish me, Mistress." she whispered, obedience conquering her fear.

"No! To show you something that will never touch your sweet, luscious body. Never." Ann threw it toward the rack against the wall and it landed on the floor. Carole sighed with relief, but was still in the throes of desire and lust.

"But this will," and Ann showed the girl a black leather paddle, and then proceeded to deliver twenty sharp smacks to Carole's ass, alternating cheeks, interspersed with stimulation of her body in random places. Pain and pleasure blended, and the poor girl was at her wit's end. Her ass boasted a pink glow, and her pussy soaked her thong. She pulled against her restraints both to please herself and her mistress.

But Carole was not yet satisfied. Her legs were spread, and her pussy was dripping wet, but untouched. Her nipples were hard, and her body screamed for release.

"Free yourself, Carole," instructed Ann. The desperate girl obeyed, sweating, disheveled, half mad.

"Strip." Again, she did as she was told. Instinctively, she knew not to satisfy herself without direction. With immense will, she stood before her mistress, naked, hands clasped behind her back, submitting.

Without a word, Ann took her firmly by the upper arm and marched her out of the room, down the hallway to the Master Bedroom.

"Get in my bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

In a few seconds Ann was also naked, her hard body as much male as female, except for a neatly-trimmed bush which was obviously moist.

"Have you every loved another woman or been loved by one?"

"No, Mistress."

"Well, you will now. Spread your legs." Carole did as she was told, and Ann's mouth was eagerly on her like a predator, lips and tongue wild with purpose, expertly consuming the girl in ways no one had ever before. Carole began cumming, but Ann was relentless, lapping up her sweetness, using her fingers, and her hands all over Carole's voluptuous body.

After her first climax, Ann swung her body around into a 69 position, and bent her head down to continue attacking her lover's sopping wet pussy. Carole moaned and nearly screamed, and then her mouth felt Ann's genitals and smelled her fresh scent. Without a command, she eagerly kissed and licked the older woman, trying to repay all the pleasure she was receiving. A woman knows what a woman wants, and Carole made Ann cum repeatedly, using her hands all over her body and loving her in every way she could. She lost track of time, and even where she was.