All Comments on 'Fat and Happy'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty cold blooded

Making her waste time flying to Phoenix to get dumped again. But something about making an ugly woman your wife comes to mind. I know there's all kind of excuses people use for being fat. But you'd think he would have taken what happened to his mother and avoided a fat woman. If for no other reason than her health problems. To say nothing of her mental issues. With neither character being worth a damn, it was hard to care about this story. Maybe next time?

2 stars

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good. The lying cheating slut tries to put one over on him, to win him back, and he left her in the dust. All that is left to to anonymously make sure her cheating gets on the internet so her reputation is trashed for years.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
DO PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE OTHER GREENER GRASS

forget about those who call wolf. TK U MLJ LV NV

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Over all a pretty good tale. Bloddy chilly end - chuckle.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 3 years ago

It was an ok story but neither character had any redeeming qualities. In the end he was just as big a cunt says she was

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quantity over quality with skippy

He throws as many stories out as he can hoping maybe one will be good. We are still waiting for that good story.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
I don't get it

She knows where he works and it wouldn't be too difficult to find him so why just leave her at the airport? He served her so if she continues to have sex what does he care?

I guess if he was moving and they crossed paths that would be better revenge but the cost of a cheap flight, Meh.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Hahahaha! The last line pushed this into the 4* category for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Riddance to a Cheater

Good Riddance to a slut and a cheater. Even in her attempts to reconcile she was still a lying cheating slut and was only looking to get her ex back because she had no backup plan. The other men she met would fuck her but none wanted anything to do with her long term and certainly did not want a long term relationship with her.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
umm

read this before good try though. i have know idea but seems right that a flash story is one page and most time not even a full one at that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Burn baby Burn

small point: "I wondered from my new employer's office"

What did you wonder about?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
OK yeah

That was hilarious

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Do you have an alienation of affection lawsuit? We haven't had sex yet." - Forgetting the foolishness of "alienation of affection" in general, it doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with sex. Anything that causes a spouse to lose affection for their partner can be a cause of alienation of affection.

/

I read the comments before reading the story, and was struck by the "cold-blooded" comment. Having read the story, and seen how she flat out lied to him, I don't think he was cold-blooded at all! She deserved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, but

Why be a jerk and have her travel only to tell her he knows she has not changed?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Too bad you ruined a fun story with the well worn usual cliched ending with the wife claiming to have changed when in reality hasn't. Its a good emotionally manipulative tool to get the knuckle draggers all hard as diamonds.

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 3 years ago
The last line ruined it.

Was an OK story until the end.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
stupid is, as stupid does

why divorce a woman, only to take her back later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If I could score this a 0, I would. Another train wreck from you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Showed her

He is not missing her much at all Izzy? Good story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
I Don’t Think So ...

Ex-Sweetie gave Ex- Hubby an easy solution. “Just say NO.” (Sorry, Nancy!) Commenter Ctdan must not have noticed that her ex had already moved when she arrived. And she no longer knows his contact info! Since an alternative* explanation was Skippied, We-The-Readers should conclude that he did that as an extremely inconvenient (and inefficient) way to suggest he MIGHT figure out he knew she had lied to him, the guy she claimed to still love.

So WHY move to Seattle? Show her the P.I. report, naming names (or descriptions or photos) and dates of her ‘not serious’ fuck-dates. Remind her of his much earlier assertion that he did not mind fucking women who did not respect themselves or being truthful. Then fuck her heartily during her scheduled stay in Phoenix. Invite her back (for fuck-buddy visits) whenever ... but with a round-trip ticket that she bought! Until, of course, one of them REALLY got serious with someone. Stupid to move to make such a point. Not a good career enhancer in most cases! Also screws with the hearts of the Big Hearts he was leaving behind.

* Move for the weather ... or the political climate ... or a promotion ... or a sports team ... or to dodge a very angry hubby ... et cetera

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ha ha ha

good ending...karma is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An excellent final punch line. Just one thing.... should have had the nerdy guy who served her divorce papers meet her with photos of her 'non-serious' dates to explain why her ex wasn't there to meet her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SOME PEOPLE ARE NEVER SATISFIED.....................................................

With their lot in life. I just don't understand why he put up with her after his pi caught her giving head in the parking lot. Really, a fat girl finds someone who loves her heart and soul and she shits on him. The disappearing acts should send a very clear message that the relationship is thoroughly dead. Move on slut.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
@Maple Milk-

You Kidding? The last line sealed the deal. 5*s

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

The last line made the story.

Nothing wrong with ending an other wise sad story with a little humor.

As for the alienation of affection, not everyone is perfect. And besides that who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for your story. 5*

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

What a childish ending? We really have to admire a guy who lies to his ex-gf to cause useless suffering. She was no longer married and she could go out and fuck other guys. One-nighters really are not serious relationships.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

90% of all women who have massive weight loss leave their husband and/or children

That is why when women now go through this surgery they recommend counseling . And in some cases it is mandatory

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

With all the sun in Phoenix, it's easy to get burned...

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Izzy Izzy Izzy when will you ever learn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Izzy is the one who lied and basically prostituted herself.It's sad, but he's better off without her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are two groups of people who feel entitled, and neither have earned it-

1. Those who inherit wealth, or business.

2. Females who have centerfold type bodies.

Both of these groups tend to be Narcissists. Both tend to believe their elevated status by society, somehow makes them better than the rest of us. Run, don’t walk, away from these people.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Can't even trust fat women...

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

To what MarkT63 wrote in his comment. You left out Politicians, Police and Public Works workers such as city, state and government employees. Tell me I'm wrong!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Well, while Izzy certainly doesn't come out good, Mark is definitely an absolute piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just goes to show that women are never satisfied and always want something better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anytime a wife says I want to feel attractive/desirable by other men. A husband should always be ready for some fuck shit. Why is other men's validation more important than your spouse? If your spouse didn't find you attractive why would they date, marry and plan a life with you? This fat wife only lost this weight for other men. It was not for her husband, it was not for her health. She was jealous of her slutty coworkers getting attention. How old is this fatty? I don't get pretty for other mens attention. I only care what my husband think about my looks. I also think he did in fact marry a slut, did he not remember the night she came to him drunk talking about why hasn't he asked her out? And she would rock his world? Does he think he's the first guy she offered sex to? Some fat women self esteem is so low, they think fucking anyone with a penis makes them popular. When in reality it just makes them fat nasty sluts🤭🤭🤭

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

Is mark really shocked that she's still a slut? She was a slut when she was fat and she's a slut now that she's skinny. This is a woman that craved attention from other men, why would he think she wouldn't turn into a round heel slut once she's gained other mens attention?.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

No.

No matter what she has done, misleading her to fly to Phoenix and ditching her is the act of a shitheel. I have lived in Seattle all my life. It would not go well for an asshat like Mark.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

bruh, that's brutal. Not a nice prank at all. How long would someone wait at the baggage area (there's a pun in there, somewhere). I know its just a story, but that's so rude. Of course shes a cunt, and deserves it, but still....

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

That last revenge act of ditching her in Phoenix was really bad. No class… he went from a justified husband to a real shit-head. He lost a lot of credibility with that stunt. She deserved everything she got up to that point.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Good story I enjoyed it 2nd time around⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Weight loss is a, if not the highest source of divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No clue why he would leave her stranded on Phoneix without any communication. He was smart to use a PI and check on her antics. Fine reply by email with a dates, names, and times and say something like the "Izzy I loved is still missing". But what he did was just boorish and childish behavior. The MC seemed like he had more class up until the end. Then he turned into a petty asshole. Sad.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 1 year ago

Lost me with the last sentence. He’s a bigger asshole than she was.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I love that ending!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow what a petty arsehole. Here's a fun y statistic, larger women are more sexually active, who would have guessed. But fund a group of women and the larger one will be your best bet. Maybe it's because they are needy, require reaffirmation if self worth that they can only get through being desired enough for someone to want to fk them, I don't know or care. Mark didn't bother to fight for his relationship, and everything he did was petty and small minded. Which reflects badly on how he must have conducted his entire relationship with Izzy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He wasn't married to her, so what she got up to has nothing to do with him and makes him a creepy stalker. Honestly, I suspect this guy would think there was nothing wrong with hiring a PI to stalk prospective future 'marks'. Just to make sure they were sexually deprived and therefore desperate for the warped fkup love he was willing to hook them with.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh that ending caught me by surprise, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cucky47 writes the most weird crap

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice ending. She was never going to change. While her having sex with whoever she wants post divorce is her choice, it certainly detracts from her claim of no serious relationships. She hadn't change and deluded herself that being desired by others and having sex with strangers was too important to give up in her life. Nicely played.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

cruel ending... not good at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agreed that the ending was not nice, but nor is what she did. And though not married, if her therapy had really been working she would not have a constant stream of f$ck buddies. The point is that she really had not changed and was not tye woman he had married years ago. When a spouse cheats, the other spouse need not accept reconciliation efforts. It is not up to the Chester except to make matters worse. I suspect there are some cheating spouses that really do change and have an epiphany and do penance, but even so sometimes their spouse or ex-spouse is either incapable of, or does not desire, reconciliation. Too bad. So sad. Don't cheat!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous