Fat Angelina Seduces Young Man

Story Info
He gets between the thighs of rich wife.
1.3k words
3.93
16.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

Angelina was the wife of the owner of the bakery near where I lived. She looked middle aged, with children almost certainly in high school. Her body build was heavy, you know, really fat. Even though she liked to wear voluminous loose clothes, you could still detect rolls of fat all over her. The arms were thick and wide, with the upper arm flattening itself against the sides. But she possessed large brown eyes in a face that showed she must have been a great beauty when she was younger. When she spoke, her voice was a mixture of the richness of honey and the roughness of sandpaper: a husky voice. You can see it was not probable or likely that she could hold any appeal for a guy like me who prides himself in his youthful looks.

Yet when I found her (or rather she found me, I cannot rightly tell now) at the bank as we queued we had only started speaking because there were just two tellers at the counters yet the queue was quite long. Then on one of the screens the breaking news of a suicide bomber in Jerusalem had caused further comment. This kept us going so that we hardly noticed a third cashier coming to take up position. Soon I was right at the front of the queue and she just behind me. In fact two cashiers became free and so we each went to one, finishing at about the same time.

I hope you are not in a big hurry, she asked me.

No I have a few minutes before I need to get back to the office."

Let us have a quick lunch. I thought she enjoyed the time away from the bakery and wanted to capitalise on every moment. She took me to lunch at a nice restaurant nearby. She was full of talk about the current political situation, what with elections drawing nearer and nearer. I found that although she supported the opposition candidate, her views were not too different from mine on development issues. We talked amicably as we ate quickly.

When we were done, she asked me if she could drop me at the office, since her husband was at the bakery and it was not yet busy.

That's fine. It will save me the ride by public transport, which can take a long time as they wait for passengers. On the way she invited me to join her the following evening at a hotel, and though I accepted I felt I did not know what she had done to me in those minutes we had sat together. She had a magnetism that I could not explain, even to myself. As we parted she teasingly told me theres much she could teach me.

The following afternoon as I clocked out at work I was tingling all over with excitement. I hurried to our rendezvous where I found her waiting in her car, a grey Toyota. We walked in through the lobby and on into the restaurant. Taking seats, we ordered a soda each. While waiting for the drinks she handed me some money and almost ordered me to book us a room. You can well imagine how my excitement mounted as I walked to the reception. They gave us one with an extra wide bed. We did not wait to finish the drinks before retiring to our room on the second floor.

Even though I was eager to learn what she had suggested she would teach me, I was a little awed by her age and obvious riches. But she used that husky voice in a way she seemed to know would have the effect of putting me at my ease. Soon she was kissing me hotly, her perfume a cloud over us. It made my head swim.

Quickly we undressed and went into the bathroom. I must confess that the sight of her naked, wet flesh was not unappealing to me, what with the abundance of fat. Her breasts, though sagging a little were surprisingly rounded and full, and not very big; a B-cup, I should imagine. I enjoyed the feel of those slippery, smooth globes. I made a game of parting her thick thighs to clean her vagina. She had to half-squat to give me access. I fingered those thick swollen lips, but when I went to insert a finger she pushed me laughingly away.

But it was when we climbed onto the bed (very wide, as promised) that she really got going. She grabbed me by the penis and rubbed it, pulled it gently before sitting astride my chest to suck my manhood into her hot mouth. I found that she had slipped backward, placing her pussy only inches from my face. I could not resist it. I blew on it gently while running my fingers up and down her ass. I ran my tongue down her cunt slit, strumming her lips. Then she lifted herself a little to plant her puffy vagina full on my face, making gentle movements. She was using her cunt to kiss my lips, filling my nostrils with the scent of her arousal.

I thrust my tongue right into her slit making her emit a short scream. I thought I could feel her fat clit with my lower lip. I adjusted my head so that I could give it due attention. Only a few licks later I felt her enormous frame trembling like she had been out in the cold. Her ministrations on my cock reduced while she gave in to her climax. But it seemed not to take much time for I soon felt her back on my cock sucking like a hoover. This served as a signal to me to continue licking her. I explored her many abundant folds licking here, sucking there.

Her second orgasm took me by complete surprise, coming so soon after she had resumed operations on my cock. I felt a warm juice flow over my face, which now provoked me to succumb to her sucking my cock just as if I were in her big warm cunt. I shot what felt like solid chunks of come into her mouth, fucking her lips with upward motions of my body.

Our movements slowed for a while when I heard her ask, Have you ever come in a womans mouth before?

I did not want to admit to her that it was a long time since I came normally inside a woman let alone her mouth, so I said, That part is surely new to me.

On top of which you have my come juices all over your face. What would your boss think of you now?

Does it look a bit like ice-cream? She punished me for my cheek by bringing her cunt to cover my nose and mouth stopping me from breathing for a few moments.

Come and bring that cock into my cunt right now, she commanded. I allowed her to roll off me so that I could clamber onto her. My cock was rising again on seeing the insides of her cunt all bright pink, among her dark folds. I sank myself into her straight away. Instead of waiting for me to start pumping she bounced my lean body on her own, effecting in and out thrusts into her generous cunt. Her large arms were holding me tight against her boobs, which I could feel pressing against my failed sun nipples. This caused my excitement to rise higher and end in a cataclysmic explosion into her folds I poured more sperm than I could remember doing at any point in my life. Then I spent a few moments sliding along on our joint juices as we came down from our mountain.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers