Fat Farm Counselor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tiring myself, panting as I thrust, seeking that final release.

I learned then that the BEST JOB IN THE WORLD had its downside.

When I came it was an odd combination of pleasure and pain. My body was overworked, and there was an agony, very deep in my belly, that joined the pleasure of sexual release. But it was SO good, I knew I'd want more of it.

She relaxed, slowly.

I softened almost immediately.

"Thank you," she said for the second time.

I chuckled, kissed her, and said, "you are QUITE welcome."

We rested and engaged in lingering afterplay for a few minutes. I was fascinated at the way her areolas, with the arousal gone, spread out to form almost perfect circles with her nipples just a barely perceptible bump in the middle.

"Linda," I said, eventually, "I need to see Greg. But please tell me you have something more attractive than that sack you were wearing."

She giggled at that and I wondered if there was a hint of hysteria.

"I'll see what I can do," she said.

I rolled out of bed, pulled on my clothes, kissed her, and went in search of my boss. This had been one hell of an orientation, but I thought it was time to find Greg and figure out what in the hell I was doing.

12