Fat Mature Wife 50 has Brother Pt. 01

Story Info
My fat 50 year old wife has her younger brother after party.
2k words
3.77
15.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, this is my very first attempt ever writing a story and I hope it's not too bad and difficult to read. I've always been in awe of the quality of the stories on this website and hope one day to achieve the same standards. The story sadly is total fiction although who knows, one day. This is a fantasy I have had for a long time now and features my 50 year old old full bodied wife and her younger 40 year old brother. My wife has filled out quite a lot over the last 25+ years and he's now quite chubby and fat in all the best areas of her body. I often take photographs of her naked and have started stitching her brothers photograph next to her naked as I fantasise about him seeing her stood like this in front of him. I love the thought of her being submissive to him with him fucking her hard so that her fat body folds and tummy shake and her tits flop all over the place. Basically I want her to to succumb to him and let him do whatever he wants including cumming in her fertile,unprotected, hairy cunt. I might accidentally on purpose one day show a photograph of her to him when scrolling through my iPhone and see his reaction. Until then I have to make do with stories like this. I hope you enjoy it

Part 1

As I stepped out of the shower my wife took my place and slipped in behind me. I dried myself off and I couldn't help but look around taking the sight of my wife's sexy fat body through the shower glass. At 50 years old her slim body of the past had changed into her more rounded full figure that stood before me now. We have been married 25 years but knew each other some years before that. When we first met she was an extremely slim girl with size 34 A breasts with small nipples more or less the same colour of her skin. One thing that was no different today from that of the first time I got intimate with her was her very hairy pussy. I can still vividly remember the first time my hand found its way up the inside of her loose shorts and came across some stray whispy hairs sticking out around the gusset of her panties. I remember my hand trembling as my fingers slowly found their way under the elastic and felt her thick soft bush for the first time. This was the first time I had ever felt a thick full bush and I was hooked from then on. From that day forward she never ever shaved.

As I said the years are taken a toll on her body and she now stood in front of me with her fat 38D tits bouncing around as she soaped her self all over starting with her short dark hair, face and neck. She applied more soap to her palms and started cleaning her full, fat, pale breasts. I watched her, my cock now rock hard as her palms travelled all over her breasts spreading the soap and creating a lather. She lifted her fat tits up spreading the lather all over the underneath of them up the cleavage over her hardening nipples to the top letting them flop back down again. She repeated this action two or three more times and my eyes were fixed on the dark areola, about 4 inches wide and puckered surrounding her bullet hard inch thick nipples.

Her hands then moved down to her fat sagging belly soaping it all over. I loved her when she was slim but now her belly has grown I find her more attractive especially when she bends over and I see it hanging down. I love fucking her from behind and looking in the mirror sideways on to see all the folds of her skin and fat tits moving naturally as I slam into.

She then moved to her thighs, again fat and showing cellulite. Soaping her legs she bent over, her natural body hanging down in sexy folds, her tits swaying as she moved. I couldn't help myself and I gripped me hard shaft and started rubbing it quite hard. I began having very bad and naughty thoughts imagining her younger brother in there with her, fucking her hard bareback from behind totally unprotected. I was thinking how she would moan loudly as he filled her hair covered hole as he reached around and pulled hard on her thick swollen nipples. Her own brother fucking the shit out of her, giving her huge leg shaking orgasms I could never achieve myself and knowing he would soon be filling her fertile womb with his hot,baby making cum. I really would not give a shit if he got her pregnant.

Standing back up she ran her lathered hand through her thick carpet of public hair. Once very dark it was slowly changing to hints of grey. I had also noticed the change in texture recently. It had started off being soft and downy, now changing to more course and wiry. But I didn't care. I loved her bush and wouldn't have her any other way. In the past I know men have seen the stray hairs poking around the sides of her bikini bottoms and I loved it. We have fucked a few times on holiday after she has ' unknowingly' displayed her hair to strange guys at the beach or swimming pool. I'm sure her brother will have seen it too on joint holidays with him and his family.

She continued washing her bush and I watched as her fingers found her slit and moved along it. I was praying that feelings might take over her and she would start playing with herself but alas she turned around into the water and started to rinse off the soap.

As the water cascaded over the front of her body I was presented with her back and bum. There were now a few folds of skin on her back and now and again I could briefly see the roundness of the side of her breasts. Her arse, like the rest of her had also filled out nicely over the years. What was once a nice firm handful is now large, fully rounded and covered in cellulite. I couldn't ask for better. I always enjoy seeing her tight jeans showing it's full rounded shape off. Bum sticking out the back, tits and belly sticking out the front. She bent over to wash the soap from her legs causing her arse crack to open revealing her very hairy slit and hair covered puckered arsehole. Many times I have tried to get my finger up it but get it slapped away. One day......

She had nearly finished so I decided to leave her. My cock was still needing some attention but I decided to leave it until tonight when I could cum imagining her in the shower with her younger brother.

I was dressed before she came out of the bathroom so I sat down on the bed and waited to see what she would wear tonight. I had seen her bring two dresses as she couldn't decide which to wear. But first, the underwear.

Her towel dropped to the floor and she stood in front of me totally naked in her full bodied glory. Her nipples were hard and thick and her dark bush had become full and fluffy from being towel dried. She turned sideways to me allowing me to see all of the contours of her full body and she bent over to take her underwear from her bag. Yet again all of the natural curves and folds hung down causing my cock to harden rapidly inside my trousers. If only her younger brother could see exactly what I was seeing. The fact that he was in the room next door caused my cock to pulse and inside my head I screamed "come in and see your 50 year old sister bent over naked. Take your hard cock and fuck her hard. Take it out on her, all the years that you have secretly fantasised about her, all the cum you've spilt imagining her naked in front of you, sitting on your cock, you fucking her hard from behind, you licking her out, her sucking you".

My mind was spinning with this fantasy so much I missed her pulling on her panties. By the time I realised they were pulled up she was holding onto her bra. Her panties were full, dark blue granny type but still very sexy. The front panel was almost see-through teasing me with dark bush. As usual wisps of hair were very visible around the edges, long and wiry. The fold of her belly hung seductively over the top of the waistband. As she fiddled with her bra in her hands I once again took in her large white, fat tits and yet again thought of her brother and how many times he might have got hard looking at her and imagining what they were like naked.

With her bra now in place I saw that it was matching to her panties and unlike her normal bras that were thick material and never showed any hint of nipple this was made of see-through material and I could could plainly see her hard nipples pushing through. This really excited me as she very rarely wore anything revealing like this and only on special occasions in the bedroom. I innocently asked her if it was new and she said yes she brought it specially for this occasion. This got my hopes up for a great evening once we are back in the hotel after the party.

The dress she picked was the one I hoped she would wear. It was red, quite long and figure hugging in all the right places. I was concerned that she might not choose this one as it showed off more of her contours then I thought she'd like to show off. Her big tits looked so full and I could actually see her nipples poking through. I was hoping she wouldn't notice this as she has always hated any nipple showing and has either covered it up with another item of clothing or changed. Her large, round belly looked amazing and I could see a slight contour of where it met her panty line. As for her arse it was full and round the material cutting in tight.

I looked at my watch and told her it's time to go. She picked up her handbag and headed to the door. I was surprised she didn't put anything on top of her dress to cover up her nipples and asked if you're warm enough. She turned round to me smiling said it was a warm night and she would be fine. With this a wave of excitement flashed through me knowing that in a few seconds her brother would be seeing her in that red dress pulled tight around her sexy curves, showing off her belly, her big tits and her arse, not forgetting those thick nipples that really stuck out. Not only would her brother see all she was showing but everyone else would see her as well. It will be fun to just watch and see how many men eyed her up and down during the night.

We left the room shut the door and turn to knock for her brother. It opened very quickly and he stood there looking at his sister standing in front of him. It was too obvious that his eyes went up and down very quickly taking in all of her sexy full body. Suddenly he realised I was stood there and his eyes flashed back to hers. I'm sure she saw him look her up and down but didn't make any reaction. Smiling at us he said let's go, and shut the door behind him.

I hope this wasn't too hard a read for you. If you did enjoy it and want to know what happens next please let me know as I'd love to continue writing this so you can see how she ends up with her younger brother between her legs with me watching.