Fat Mom Pole Dancing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is eight o'clock according to the clock on the wall, and it is Open Stage night here at BBW. And SO, now it's time for what you all have been waiting for."

There was a dramatic pause then in what was obviously a canned bit of patter.

Suddenly a spotlight hit the woman standing on the stage.

"MY BEAUTIFUL ASS," she cried out and as David Rose's "The Stripper" started playing, quite loudly over the PA she reached down and with a well-practiced movement pulled the long flowing pants up and off, obviously a stripper outfit. Another equally quick and practiced movement and she tossed her top aside as well.

She was what you'd call "plus-sized," but, interestingly, not particularly "fat." She had enormous breasts (weeks later I peeked at her bra and wasn't surprised that it was 42HH), wonderful hips, good legs and arms, and when she turned a big round bubble butt and equally round belly were displayed.

I guessed her at pushing 200 pounds but on the stripper pole, something I hadn't noticed before, she was light. I assumed she had been a gymnast, she had that kind of strength and grace. She ran through "The Stripper," slowed things down with Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" and ended with Louis Armstrong's "Wonderful World." All in all, about a 10-minute set, and when she bowed she was breathing hard and her blonde hair was dark with sweat.

There were a half-dozen more girls, all big, a couple truly beautiful who did pole dancing or, I guess more properly, pole stripping. In two cases, they were completely naked when their music ended. One woman, easily 400 pounds of her and maybe more, sang an opera aria while disrobing, you couldn't call what she was doing a strip. Her voice was beautiful and her body made mine look slender.

The final act, if it can be called that, was a sexual stand-up comedy routine. I watched, fascinated, as this butterball of a woman who had to be in her 70s told the skinny, almost anorexic young man with her to strip. All of the women, and I joined them, applauded. The guy and a foot of swinging dick. When she snapped "ATTENTION!" it jumped erect, just like that. When she said "AT EASE," it drooped. The men were groaning, but the women were giggling.

The lights came up and the jukebox started again.

When I looked across the table at him he was grinning. That old phrase "grinning ear to ear" jumped into my mind.

"What?" I said.

"Just picturing you up there," he said.

"DAVEY!" I shrieked, "I can't do that."

He just smiled.

We danced a few more dances before we headed home.

On the way home he was silent, not singing along with the oldies station as he usually did, and when I looked over he was smiling. No, he was grinning.

"What?" I asked.

He glanced over at me, he's very good about keeping his eyes on the road, and just said, "you will look SO good up on that stage."

"No," I said, "I won't," but I was very VERY aware of the butterflies that had started fluttering in my belly.

At home, I caught his hands when he reached for me.

"No, honey," I said, "you relax. Tonight I do all the work."

He grinned and said, "as you wish."

I took his hand and walked him into the bedroom where I undressed him. I took my time, enjoying it as he stood, quiet, making me do the work.

I got his shirt off and then eased to my knees to get his shoe and socks and jeans and shorts.

He was hard and that made me smile as I bent forward and kissed his desire.

But I had just started.

I took his hand and walked him into the bathroom where I held him while he peed, then washed my hands, scrubbed his face, and then brushed his teeth. He was grinning and giggling and enjoying the attention.

I walked him back into the bedroom and then went back and did a quick PTA (that's pussy, tits, and armpits for you that don't know) brushed my own teeth, and then it was back into bed with him.

I had to giggle. I don't think he had moved.

"Hello handsome," I said as I crawled in with him.

He smiled, but didn't move, and said, "hello beautiful."

I was so excited after the night at The Club and then the playing I had done since we got home that I couldn't really wait. I mounted him, cowgirl fashion. Once again the perfection of our match struck me.

Oh hell, that's far too gentle a word.

The perfection of our match took my breath away. I leaned back, our pubic arches meeting, his entire length inside of me, and just held that position.

It was so good, so PERFECT, I didn't want it to end.

After a long 10 count, I managed to breathe again and said, smiling down at him, "don't move. Let me do all of the work tonight."

He smiled and said, "may I talk at least."

"Yessssssssss," I hissed as the first twinge of the pleasure to come made my abdominal muscles tighten a little.

"You are beautiful," he said and I swear my heart skipped a beat. I had been called cute from time to time, and I knew I wasn't exactly ugly, but the only times I had ever been called beautiful was when he said it.

"And you are sweet," I said, my hips moving very slowly.

He surprised me with a grin then.

"Tomorrow," he said, and the non sequitur struck me hard enough that my movements stopped, "when you get home from work I'm going to greet you with a screwdriver and a kiss, tell you you're beautiful, and then turn you over my knee and spank you. I warned you, remember, to stop putting yourself down."

And I goddam near came right then.

My body was absolutely still and I could see it happening in my mind's eye.

"David," I started but he interrupted me.

"Nope," he said, and the word feral is needed to describe his grin right then, "you were warned, now you need to learn."

And I was cumming.

This wasn't what I thought of as, you know, an "orgasm." It wasn't what I had struggled for with my vibrator or, occasionally with a man. It wasn't that sudden burst of pleasure accompanied by hard muscular contractions deep in my belly. It was gentle. Not a blast but a trickle that didn't stop.

His voice was gentle but clear as he said, "oh my, that's nice. Don't stop. God your face is so beautiful right now."

I couldn't move. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to, and I most certainly did NOT want to. When my body started to panic for lack of oxygen I realized I wasn't breathing and I couldn't seem to start. I was getting lightheaded when my body took over and I gasped a deep breath.

And his voice was there, my anchor to hold on to while the rest of me was transported to a world of ecstasy.

"So beautiful," he said, "breathe mom, take your pleasure."

I was still having trouble breathing, but my hips had their own need. They were rocking, slowly, gently, the sensation inside of me a living thing that was slowly spreading, filling my belly.

My body was oxygen starved and I took in a great, whooping breath and the trickle of my ecstasy turned into a stream of my rapture. That pleasure in my belly filled me now and was spreading down my arms and legs. I could feel the tingling deep in my muscles and the delightful little tickle of goosebumps rising, following the tingling's spread.

"Don't stop, mom," he said, and somehow calling me "mom" made it even more thrilling. The stream of rapture turned into a river that overwhelmed me. My world was reduced to my pussy and my nipples that were so hard they ached. Nothing existed but the perfect merging of our two bodies and the purest pleasure I could imagine.

I was aware of soaking us both with my release, but that was only a tiny part of what was happening to me. My entire body was involved. Every nerve ending was screaming its joy, its fulfillment.

As the world slowly came back into focus I was almost surprised to realize he was still inside of me.

"May I move," he asked and that struck me as one of the most hilarious things I had ever heard. I coughed and laughed and when I did I realized my nose had been running and I had been drooling a little. Little spatters of snot and saliva spread from my laugh and that made me laugh even harder.

"Yes," I managed and when his hand caught mine and pulled me down to cover him with my body, I tried to cover him as completely as I could. I wanted every square inch of skin to touch. I wanted to engulf him. And my size, and the softness of my belly, weren't ugly right then, they were just part of me contacting him.

"Mmmmmm," he hummed softly, his hands on my back, not rubbing, more like caressing, slowly, gently, covering my back from my shoulders to my ass and back, "let's stay like this all night."

I giggled softly and nuzzled his neck, putting slick wet kisses there I felt his pulse.

"You wouldn't be able to breathe," I said.

He chuckled and said, "well, yeah, and I'll probably go soft too."

"Shall I finish you?" I asked, pushing myself far enough up to meet his eyes and realizing, on some level, how surreal it was to be having this conversation.

"Yes," he said.

I pushed myself back into the cowgirl position and began riding him. I was back under control after my visit to that dimension where nothing existed but my pleasure.

I was riding him and having fun with it now. I lifted my breasts and let them fall, giggling at the audible slap. The slapping sound got me to pat a drum solo on my belly, managing to find different notes depending on where I slapped.

But his control was almost perfect and he didn't finish.

I had expected to finish him quickly but now that ball of delight was growing again deep in my belly. My pussy was flowing. My nipples were hard and I rolled them hard enough to make myself groan while he didn't move.

I started cumming again, hard little contractions, kind of mini-orgasms I suppose. And it felt wonderful.

I was panting and sweating when I felt his control finally starting to fail so I started trying to talk him over the finish line.

"Please baby, cum for me," I said, "give me the gift, fill me up, claim me, make me yours," things like that.

Don't get me wrong, I was meaning it. It wasn't just words to titillate, I wanted all of those things.

"Cum with me," he said and I replied, "please."

"Close now," he said and I replied, "hurry."

We came together in an explosion of pleasure. I expected to hear fireworks outside. I felt him fill me, felt myself overflow, and then collapsed.

I was exhausted as I pressed him into the mattress. We were both sort of chuckling and gasping for breath.

He stayed with me, kissing, telling me I was beautiful until he softened and slipped out.

I gathered my strength and rolled off of him and he instantly cushioned his head on the softness of my arm and then latched on to my breast.

I don't know which one of us went to sleep first.

12