Fat Pants

Story Info
Mark and Devin try to fit in old pants at the same time.
1.3k words
4.01
28.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

--

"Wow you were huge before you lost all that weight!"

Mark wished Devin would stop saying such obvious things. At his worst, he'd been nearly 350 lbs and a size 20 in pants. He kept one pair of pants to remind himself to never let himself go that badly ever again. Mark gave a forced chuckle in response to Devin and turned back to his video game.

"Dude," Devin continued even though Mark was clearly not listening, "I bet we could both fit into these pants if we wanted to. We could walk around and pretend to be conjoined twins, that would be fucking hilarious."

"Mhm."

Devin moved so he stood right in front of the tv, "Did you hear me?"

Mark took off his headset and blinked a few times, "No, what did you say?"

Devin held up the baggy khakis and waved them around like a banner, "Let's try to both fit in these. Then you can pat yourself on the back for how far you made it with your weight and whatever."

"No, that's stupid."

"Come on, you ex-chub. Just one time!" Devin was adamant.

"Ugh fine! But you're being a dick about this, I don't like to be reminded about how fat I used to be."

Mark got off his ass and stood adjacent Devin. Mark stood with both feet in one pant leg and motioned for Devin to get into the other. However, when they stood side by side, they weren't able to pull the waist over both of their hips. Devin stepped out and Mark suggested that they both wear the pants normally, but with one person standing behind the other.

Devin moved behind Mark and stepped into the pants. Devin's front was pressed against Mark's back, and after they pulled up the khakis and buttoned them, there was not much room to move.

"Oh my god, this is hilarious!" Devin roared with laughter, "Let's try walking!!"

Devin and Mark practiced stepping in unison all over the dorm room.

"Is this how you felt, walking around?"

"I didn't have to worry about coordinating with another person, so no...?" Mark was getting tired of Devin's inquiries about being obese.

After five more minutes of Devin laughing and the pair walking around, Mark felt something strange.

"Fuck, dude, are you hard right now?"

"Mark, come on, you know it is when you got shit rubbing against your junk... I don't mean anything by it, honest."

Mark unbuttoned the pants and tried to get the zipper down but it was stuck, "Devin, I can't get out."

"What?? Dude, let me try," Devin wrapped both arms around Mark's waist and tried to get the zipper down but it wouldn't budge. Mark tried to make space at the front of the pants by pushing backwards... right into Devin's hard on.

"Dude, are you trying to feel my dick?"

"No, dumbass, I'm trying to make room for the fucking zipper to move down."

"Okay, well stop moving I'm trying to concentrate on getting this shit unstuck," Devin still had his arms around Mark, fumbling with the little piece of metal.

While Devin was fumbling with the zipper, his fingers kept brushing Mark's soft cock. Mark forced himself to think of spiders and worms in an attempt to stop himself from getting an erection. Against his will, blood flowed into his penis and the already tight pants got even tighter.

"Oh fuck," Mark breathed quietly. He could feel Devin's cock throbbing through the two pairs of basketball shorts.

Devin stopped trying to pull the zipper down and clenched his fists at his sides, "Mark you need to stop moving."

Mark hadn't even noticed he'd been gently grinding against Devin's erection. He'd been moving his hips slightly, trying to get any sort of friction he could against his own cock.

Devin's breathing got heavier and he started to grind into Mark's behind, "Ohhh, Mark. Your fat ass feels so good against my dick. I haven't been able to get an erection in days and look what you're doing to me."

"D-d-devin, it's just the horniness making you c-crazy. You're not gay, you have a girlfriend," Mark reminded him frantically, but still grinding against Devin and the tight pants.

"So?" Devin breathed heavily into Mark's ear, "You're not gay either but..." Devin put a hand over the front of Mark's bulge, through the shorts and the pants,"You're rock solid, dude. Oh fuck, who knew you were packing?"

Devin squeezed and rubbed Mark's cock through his pants until they were both moaning out loud. Mark could feel Devin's precum against his ass and could see his own through the front of the khakis.

"I can feel that wet spot you're making," Devin grunted, "You love this, don't you?"

"N-no I d-d-don't," Mark said through gritted teeth, "Unghh, I'm not gay, I'm just horny."

Devin was able to reach a hand between them inside the khakis and push both of their basketball shorts down. This made the khakis tighter around the tops of their thighs but now Mark could feel Devin's bare cock pressing against his asscrack.

Mark felt something warm and wet drip down his crack, and felt Devin spreading it all over with his cock. He frantically strained to get away from Devin's prodding against his behind. In the struggle, Mark and Devin tipped over and fell, front first, onto the ground.

"OWWWW FUCK!" Mark screamed.

"OH SHIT!" Devin yelled.

Devin's thick cock was 7 inches deep inside Mark, thanks to the fall they just took. Mark struggled to roll over but Devin's weight kept him down, impaled with a thick rod.

Devin wiggled around in an "attempt" to get it out but the only thing that came out was breathy moans from Devin's mouth.

"Get out, this is gay dude," Mark protested, but it was too late, Devin's primal instincts had taken over.

"Come on, man, I need this, just a little," Devin grunted as he moved his hips into Mark's ass.

Mark didn't want to admit that the pain was starting to go away and his cock was starting to leak again. He hated the idea of liking a dick in his ass. At that moment, Devin shifted the left and his cock hit Mark's prostate causing Mark's eyes to roll back in pleasure, "Unnngh.."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Devin breathed into Mark's ear.

Mark's cock was rubbing gently against the floor as Devin thrust in and out of him as much as he could with the restriction of the khakis.

"Fuck yeah, take my cock."

"Ohh oh ohhhhhh... yes ughh fuck..."

"You like my cock in your virgin ass? Tell me you like it."

"I-I like your cock," Mark panted.

"Where, bitch?" Devin sped up his thrusts and Mark squealed.

"In my asshole!! I like your cock in my ass!! Ahh!"

Mark was getting close to cumming with Devin hitting his prostate and his cock rubbing against the floor.

Devin stilled and Mark felt warmth spread inside his ass as Devin groaned, "Unghhh fuck yeahhhh.."

That was enough to send Mark over the edge and he came inside his khakis that he wore when he was overweight.

"Ohhh YES!!" Mark screamed as the waves of pleasure came over him, his cock pulsing with each spurt and filling his pants with cum. Devin rocked his hips into Mark to further milk his prostate and Mark pressed his mouth to the floor to try to keep silent after he realized that his neighbors could probably hear his cries of pleasure.

Then everything went dark.

--

When Mark came to, he was lying on his bed in his basketball shorts, which were still wet. Devin was sitting in the chair at his desk. The khakis were lying on the floor in pieces next to a pair of scissors.