All Comments on 'Fatal Alignment Ch. 01'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Finally someone to make Venlen pay! Simply kidnapping and raping a child into his daughter will not be enough for that butcher to relive the countless horrors he and his brother inflicted on so many others.

Sadly Kill will just become the next in line in an endless loop. Everyone who mates with a seeker becomes a (more) violent and capable despot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love the built up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yes I love it! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seeker 2.0

A new Fae to fall in love with a monster that has a magical cock. How original. Oh, wait, you told that story already. Twice.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

I remember now this cliff hanger that you left us with whenthe last story ended. This is really good writing, keep it,going. Like the storyline. Of course her father has to find Kill and crush him once and for all, before his,daughter gets harmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully Written

Beautifully written. Can't wait to see more of this.

EvylempryssEvylempryssabout 5 years ago
Great start!

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some back history?

"second? He always liked it when they fought"

Sounds like this isn't the first time they're getting in an altercation, which implies history between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hate "The Seeker" and its sequel

Please stop wasting your time with this crappy story and focus more on your only winner "Poison Ivy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I've really enjoyed The Seeker series and this sequel. Your writing style is amazing and I get sucked into the story so easily. Keep up the good work!

RawrbunniRawrbunniabout 5 years ago
Use of religious terms

In this story you use "Jesus" as a curse and in The seeker I think you used "Christ" or something. I found it jaring since the stories are set in a fictional place. I never pictured them on this Earth, and if they were not the type to be uses our religious terms as a curse word.

Other than that, I love your stories! You've got me checking back all the time for a new one, whether it's this world or Hunter and Ivy's. Keep on rocking.

Need2readitNeed2readitabout 5 years ago
Keep going!

I really enjoy all of your works and am constantly checking for new chapters. I first read the seeker and loved it and can’t wait to read this series. Also intrigued to see how the title “fatal alignment” plays into your story.

SebrinalSebrinalabout 5 years ago
Do not stop!

I'm a big fan of all your work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

jenna6jenna6about 5 years ago
@Anonymous "Hate The Seeker and its sequel"

I couldn't agree more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love all of your stories, please continue all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love all these people who claim to hate your series, yet still bother to come and comment and whine about how much they hate it. Clearly you don't or you wouldn't be stalking the author commenting on his stuff lol.

Anyways, I have just recently discovered your writing and I am impressed. You have a gift and I'm glad you choose to share it with us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES