All Comments on 'Fatal Alignment Ch. 04'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! Please continue

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 1 year ago

Welcome back! So glad you're writing again and hope the chapters come quickly, without months or years between them.

I continue to have mixed feeling about all your characters. As you wrote, the bad men live happily ever after. I want that for the brave and good women you pair them with but can't help but think the men don't deserve them or redemption. Still, you write so well that I'm drawn in and invested, even as my mind fights the pairings you put forward.

I can't wait for more and hope it comes quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Laiyla is still a doormat. How disappointing. If she had a backbone she and her daughter would have been better off. This is all her fault.

JoymacJoymacover 1 year ago

Thank you for an amazing chapter! Please disregard Anon’s critique of Laiyla being a doormat. I think it’s beautiful how much he loves her and her submission to him. There’s nothing worse than a noncon that turns sappy sweet in the end. To me, the best HEA in noncon means happy, even against her will. Especially even. You’re one of a very few authors that get it right. Can’t wait to see where you take us!

ecceemilyecceemilyover 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing this story. I hope to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

nothing is as hot as venlen and laiyla making out ,the way he has command over her pleasure mind blowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter indeed. Thank you for coming back to this story. I look forward to reading more. Excited as to what is ahead for Adrika and the prince.

ProperTeaProperTeaover 1 year ago

Please don't listen to Anon. Laiyla is far from a doormat, and as much as I hate Ven (and I really do; I'll probably never forgive him for how he treated Laiyla at first) it's important to acknowledge that people can change and become better. Laiyla acknowledges that Ven isn't a good man and loves him anyway. The heart wants what the heart wants and all that.

As for this story, I am absolutely loving it and can't wait to read more. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

SolarisBlondieSolarisBlondieabout 1 year ago

Just finished reading most of your stories and thought I’d drop here some thoughts.

First of all, thank you for sharing your amazing work!

I’m enjoying Fatal Alignment much better than the Seeker. While it was flawlessly written, I found Venlen didn’t have enough/any redeeming quality. He’s the reason for all Laiyla’s suffering, he plays a practically non-existent role in setting her free, we are told of his past but it always feels like kind of marginal and we’re anyway not shown Laiyla learning/reacting to it. I loved that she’s the one to kill Damien, but found there should have been a better balance between her role and that of Venlen in the final “battle”. Maybe it would have helped to have some chapters to see the aftermath, to see him somewhat changing.

Poison Ivy has been great, though I agree with some of the other reviews saying the last chapter was underwhelming and too focused on Trevino and Allie. Your stories are excellent because of your writing style and because of the well structured, compelling plot. In Poison Ivy it kind of fell apart in the last chapter, where we went from having too many steamy scenes between Poison and Hunter, to them becoming sort of side characters. I actually love Allie and Trevino and hope to see more to their story - some comments seem to suggest you have taken down some of From the Ashes chapters?? Despite the whole ‘fated mates are super rare’ concept, I thought Allie and Trevino worked wonderfully together. Now, Pyle and Annika, that’s a whole different story. It seemed forced and redundant to push them together and to be honest, I couldn’t be bothered with their storyline.

I feel like so far, Fatal Alignment has done a much better job than your other stories. The plot is perhaps not as compelling as Poison Ivy until now - we are after all already familiar with the universe and the past of many of the characters, but I find Killian to be leagues better than both Hunter and Venlen. He’s a villain, he’s got a dark past, but there’s a lot of endearing qualities about him too. I know the story is likely going to dark places and that’s one of the reasons I’ll love it, but I really hope it’s not going to be quite as dark as Laiyla’s past. I hope Braelen is on some level wrong and that Syrus’ words mean there’s a chance for Andrika and Killian to save themselves for the worst of what might come to pass.

Can’t wait to see where this is going!!

SouthernElleSouthernElle12 months ago

Please finish this story. I enjoyed the seeker and this one but am dying for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hope you're doing okay! I just read this and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue this story! I love your stories and need to hear the what happens to Adrika!

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn28about 1 month ago

I’ve very much enjoyed reading all of your stories, and do hope that some day you will finish your story of Trevino and Allie, as well as this tale of Adrika and Killian! I know sometimes life gets in the way, or sometimes writers block stumps any authors creativity…but I truly hope that you find your way through whatever is going on and are able to continue your stories. You have a wonderful imagination, and that rare ability to put your thoughts into words that fascinate your readers. I’m going to remain positive and look for more from you soon! ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
799 Followers
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES