Fatal Attraction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardly", Scott replied not even lifting his head.

Duke raised his eyebrows and shook his head helplessly. Whenever he had tried to talk about personal stuff to the deadly duo, they would evade the topics, never once answering the questions he asked. Apart from the ‘great Plane's robbery' (Duke's name for their operation), nothing else was ever discussed.

He wondered what the next day would have in store for them. Would he pull of his first theft?

~~~

Suda airport was always choc-a-bloc with people. The busy junction served as the terminus of many a flight. The private section of the airport lay across the lake from the mainstream airport. The section which multi millionaires, celebrities and their like used to catch private jets. And that section was hardly busy at all.

It was 6:59 PM on Saturday. And two black figures in skin tight black suits made their way across the hangar marked L-15 where a private jet lay waiting to take off. The two figures kept to the shadows with black duffel bags strapped to their backs. They were there to steal priceless merchandise from the plane before it took off 16 minutes later.

Duke's blood was sizzling. He was excited and highly alert as he watched several video screens on his laptop and computer. There were several security camera windows that they had hacked into and two screens that directly casted shots from both of his accomplices, tiny cameras being snuck behind and over their ears.

Duke was mostly watching Natasha's camera though, for he could see Scott in it. Drooling over Scott's squatting position as the black diaphanous suit that clad him left hardly anything to the imagination. All his muscle and cuts were visible across the black skin tight suit that wrapped around him like shrink wrap.

Duke shook his head to clear the lust overflowing his senses. He had to concentrate. Till now things had been perfect. The deadly duo had merged into the airport security using their fake passes and ID's at 6:36 PM and changed into their tight suits by 6:47 PM to slip into the Hangars. He watched as they suddenly left the shadows and quickly made their way across to the parked plane from the leeward side, all the time keeping low.

Duke's pulse was racing faster than ever before. The tough part was coming up.

And Duke had waned to see this.

He watched in awe as the two professionals climbed the landing gear and soared across the air before finally attaching themselves to the bottom side of the plane with the help of magnetic fastener.

"Damn!" Duke said out aloud, "You guys are good!"

Duke watched as the smooth as slick duo made their way across to the hull where Duke had now electronically opened a tiny passageway for them. Crawling across like spiders on an upside down wall, they entered the plane.

It was 7:01 PM. 14 minutes to take off. Scott had promised him a 10 minute gap to hack the vault. Looked like by the time Scott got to the vault it would be exactly that.

64 seconds later Scott and Natasha were inside the vault chamber, had opened the vaults security panels in the walls and had a miscellany of PNC cables and wires hooked into the system.

Duke was in.

"Ok BadegerKing! It's all yours now!"

Duke's heart was beating like a ten thousand watt woofer. He had not had such an adrenaline rush in a long time. And the next ten minutes were going to be crucial.

Hundreds of alphanumerics poured across the screen as Duke entered the system from the relative safety of his room. He set to work upon the primary firewall.

"Yup, its charged and heavily offensive!" He said aloud in his usual manner as he followed a series of set and eliminate commands to break through. His backup AI programs were helping big time with the algorithms.

A few moments later he was logged in. And now he would be all alone; without the support of his backup AI's. It would be just him and pure raw algorithms from now on. Duke rubbed his hands and quaffed his iced-tea from the thermocol glass, his standard hacking drink, as he set to work on the inside core of the protection system. Inside the plane's vault chamber Scott and Natasha waited wistfully. There was nothing more they could do till Duke had cracked open the vault. For the next few minutes they were going to just stand around and wait, keeping watch.

In a dingy room, Duke was having the time of his life up-linking and sorting out codes, truly amazed at the genius of the code which was just right for a speed challenge to him. Cracking the Sirono system would be simpler than he had anticipated. All he needed to do now was to clear of the loopers around the timer, overload the firewall and change the timer to 14 hours and 12 minutes later, when the safe was supposed to be opened.

And it would take just a few minutes for him to achieve that.

"Check, Eliminate, Check, Eliminate…" Duke said to the empty room, tapping his feet on the floor in rhythm to the blaring metal music that blasted into his left ear from the earphone while the mike attached to his mouth cackled in Scott's and Natasha's ears. The two would have to patiently wait till the hacker finished his job. This was Duke's forte.

"Done!" Duke suddenly cried out, almost deafening the two on the receiving side. Duke looked at the timer. It stated 7:09 PM. He had finished it in record time. He watched the screen as one by one the letters of the password manifested themselves on the screen.

"OPEN SESAME." Duke cried out aloud. "That's the password? I mean who the heck is the administrator of this Sirono thing? Ali Baba?"

Scott and Natasha chuckled from the other end as Duke opened the prompt once again to feed in the password. Just this and the vault would be open, the statuette would be taken, Scott and Natasha would steal their way out and 50 grand would be his.

But that's where Duke made the worst kind of error. An error he would kick himself in the shin for whenever he would recall the incident later on in life.

He fed the password in wrong.

"Fucking hell!" Duke yelled out an instant after he hit the return key and realized what he had one. He had typed in OPEN SESAMA instead of the famous keyword.

He watched helplessly as the system reconfigured and shut down, locking itself into dormancy. A wrong password entered would do that to it. And Duke had just triggered the mechanism.

It was 7:11 PM on Saturday with Scott and Natasha hidden inside the plane waiting for the vault to open and Duke had just ruined their day.

~~~

"What the fuck do you mean you entered it wrong?" Scott yelled his lungs out from the other side. "You fucking nerd, do you even realize…"

"It was a mistake dammit!" Duke yelled back. "I am trying to fix it now."

It was 7:13 PM. The scheduled time for take off was a few dozen seconds away. Scott and Natasha were still inside trying to grasp the situation. Scott was screaming as Natasha just kept quite and let her leader do all the howling and cursing.

"Abort operation!" Scott yelled as he stretched his arm to yank the PNC cables and get out of the plane before it took off; without the artifact of course.

"No wait!" Duke yelled back. "I am not finishing this without that bloody jade statue!"

And just then the lights in the plane went out, leaving the deadly duo in pitch black darkness, save the flickering of a few LED's of the hacking apparatus.

"We are aborting and leaving!" Scott hissed angrily into the comm. system. "There's no point…"

"I did it!" Duke yelled, cutting him off.

"Did what?" Scott asked puzzled.

"I cut of the power supply and I am now taking measures to ensure that plane does not take off in the next few minutes."

Scott and Natasha looked at each other, barely able to make out the other's reaction in the dark. This was not going as planned and Scott never did anything that was not according to plan. His strategist mind screamed at him to abort and flee with their lives.

"And I am making damn well gonna open that safe!"

Natasha gestured helplessly to Scott as she heard those words from Duke.

~~~

Tracie, a 39 year old blonde, her job was to monitor the airport hangars and runaway timing at the private section at the Suda airport. She was just about to order Flight E-751 to leave the L-15 hangar when something contrary happened. The hangar shutter started going down.

"The hell…?"

Suddenly the screen she was watching went blank and was soon replaced by a blue screen of death. The anti virus started beeping on all the screens across the control room.

"A self dividing virus has invaded!" someone yelled in from the software section.

~~~

Duke was frantically hitting away at keys on the keyboard. He continued typing away, brainstorming through the impossible algorithms that surfaced on lockdown. He was going to do this right.

Large beads of sweat dripped of his forehead and chin as he resisted the urge to take a sip from the iced tea. There was not a second he could afford to waste.

~~~

Scott pressed a button on his watch to activate the LED to read the time. 7:21 PM. And the plane was still parked in the hangar. His stomach was churning as thoughts raced across his head. Should he have listened to that moody hacker and stayed? Would they be caught? They could still leave even now; after all their lives were far more important.

"Natasha to hell with this…"

"Yeah, Zelderman is gonna screw our asses when she hears of this."

Suddenly the safe clicked open as bright tube lights flickered on everywhere in the chamber. Duke had done it.

Duke's voice cackled through "Take that damned thing!"

Scott and Natasha wasted no time. 40 seconds later, the artifact was in a black duffel bag on Natasha's back, the cables gad been yanked out and the deadly duo were sidling out of the plane.

Scott and Natasha landed with soft plops onto the cemented hangar floor. They were outside the plane after exactly 20 minutes and 13 seconds of going in. 7 minutes more than their proposed time. But the statuette was with them now.

The hangar was in chaos however. The alert had been sounded.

Scott immediately realized the danger the two of them were in. Voices were heard everywhere as running footsteps resounded of the walls. It would take a miracle for the two of them to not get noticed now.

The two black figures kept to the shadows, staying low from the security guards. Two personnel were opening the hatch and entering the plane now. The thieves had no time to spare!

Scott signaled to Natasha to the small rear exit the hangar had. Natasha looked at him questioningly. Was he mad? There were bound to be guards everywhere. Then she noticed Scott had his pistol in his hand now. She slowly took out her own, hoping things would not turn too ugly.

With a sudden movement the two made a dash towards the hangar's rear-exit, running as fast as they could. A shrill whistle cracked through the cold night air. They had been spotted!

Scott and Natasha ran with all their might as Duke watched on the screen in front of him, his heart in his mouth. He watched the two exit the hangar with various voices following them and then he heard the crack of a gunshot. The personnel had opened fire!

Scott felt the bullet hit the wall barely centimeters from his head before he exited. And then he balked and stopped short. There were two security guards that were running towards them in a direct confrontation. The guards had obviously been deading toward the hangar!

Scott paused for a moment as the two personnel came right at him and then suddenly fell to the floor as he swing his leg in a wide semi-circular arc knocking the breath out of one of them and then slamming his elbow onto the fallen man's back. The man screamed in pain as the other guard launched a punch in Scott's direction. Scott swiftly dodged it rising to the right and used his left hand to pull forcefully at the guard's leg, tipping him off balance. And before the man hit the floor, Scott rose up with godlike speed, grabbed the man's arm and swung the bulky frame of the guard in a wide arc in the air, crashing him into the wall next to the hangar exit.

Duke watched with wide eyes at the action that was taking place in front of him. What was this man?

The first guard that Scott had knocked made a snorting sound as he tried to get up and fight back. Scott slammed the back of his pistol into his head, knocking him unconscious.

The whole encounter was over in a few seconds. Scott and Natasha realized that the guards from the inside were about to exit the hangar at any moment now. And they would have to make sure they would not have any confrontations with guards anymore.

The two black figures ran into the darkness of the night.

~~~

Natasha winced as Scott slammed the artifact on the computer desk. But there was no way she could interrupt his rage right now. She would just have to fall back silently for now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Duke flinched at the deafening ranting he was being subjected to. He had had a goofy grin on his face after the statuette had been secured and the deadly duo had escaped from the air port. A feeling that arose because of the dangerous situation that he had been through. And all the adrenaline had flushed his body and now left there was pure satisfaction; satisfaction that came from the acknowledgement that his skills had been put to test in far greater circumstances than had been expected and he had proven his worth to his own self once again.

"Jesus, Scott calm down. It's all done now isn't it?"

"What the fuck do you mean done? The two of us nearly lost our lives there while you sat in this comfortable room typing away at a screen." Scott's voice was rising by the second. Suddenly he caught hold of Duke by the collar and lifted him up from the chair he was in; for the second time in three days.

"Do you have any fucking idea what we went through?"

Duke was turning red; the feelings of satisfaction washed away as pure rage rose and tormented his mind.

"It was a mistake dammit! Mistakes happen!"

"That was a bloody catastrophe!" Scott yelled back "Which hacker enters the bloody password wrong? You bloody two-bit hacker. Should have known you'll never get past typos!"

Duke calmed himself. Only for a moment. He was going to give in to that desire now.

Smack! And with that Scott let go of Duke's collar as the latter smacked him across the jaw and he staggered backwards. Natasha rushed towards Scott's side but the leader beckoned her to stop. This was his fight.

"At least I got you out!" Duke yelled as Scott wiped blood from his cut lip with the back of his hand. "And we still got the loot!"

Duke's eyes opened wide as Scott suddenly charged and rammed into him, tackling him with his shoulder which connected with his stomach and the pair slammed into the wall behind them.

Duke gasped for breath as Scott pinned him against the wall with his entire body weight. Scott brought his face a mere two inches away from Duke's and hissed at him through clenched teeth.

"Listen Mr BadgerKing. We had a plan and had perfected every detail. And you went along and messed it up and put our lives on the line. And all you have to say for that is that it was a mistake?!"

Duke was having diffculty breathing. Scott was too strong for him. Their breath was clashing as Scott pinioned him. And his head was reeling at the impact it took when it struck the wall.

"Well it all worked out didn't it?" Duke yelled back at Scott. "And you both came back with that damned statue and without a scratch.

Natasha shook her head wistfully form side to side as she quietly left the room. "Boys!" she stated flatly before she left.

Duke stared into his captor's eyes. There was a murderous intent in them, mixed with something else.

And the next moment Duke gasped in shock as suddenly Scott slammed his lips against his own, smothering them wildly. A couple of seconds later Duke reciprocated with equal ferocity.

Duke's brain was in overdrive as he gave in to the second desire that had surfaced in the past 30 seconds. He shut out his brain as the lust and hormones cruised through his body.

Abruptly Scott broke apart and the two gasped for air. Instantly Duke pushed against his foe and turned the two around slamming Scott against the wall now. Scott fumbled with Duke's collar and in one strong swift motion, ripped open his t-shirt who at once resumed his attack on Scott's mouth as he tasted traces of the latter's blood, seeping through the cut lip he had given him just a few moments back.

The two ravaged each other mouths, lips and tongue and saliva smothered everywhere on their jaws. Brusquely Duke pulled Scott away from his face by tugging at his hair from behind as the two rested their foreheads against each other's breathing heavily on each others faces. They just caught a glimmer of lust and animalistic passion in the other's eyes before Duke shot his hand down between the two of them and tried to insert it into the tight skin suit's crotch area. Scott groaned as he grabbed Duke's face with both of his hands and rammed his tongue down his throat.

Moments later, the two were struggling to get Scott's suit off as they made their way towards the bed and collapsed on top of it.

In the adjacent corridor Natasha had stopped short when she heard the noises. And she knew exactly what was going on. Well it was good it was finally happening, although she felt a little regret.

Inside the room, the jaded statuette of the ‘Watchful Lady' watched the sexual exploits of the two men.

~~~

It was 3 AM on Sunday and Duke slowly un-entangled himself from his mate. He hardly felt like getting up but he had to leave.

He silently slid up as Duke moaned a little in his sleep and then went back to snoring slightly. Scott fumbled for his clothes in the dark as he watched the man he had made passionate love to a few hours before. And it had been strenuous. His whole body still felt sore and raw.

‘Nasty little beast' he thought to himself as he put on his suit. BadgerKing, as he referred to him, had been the one who had risked their entire operation and then gotten them out of the mess. Scott hated him with all his heart. But there was some other feeling mixed with all of that. He looked down to the peaceful sleeping form of Duke. One could hardly know that he was such an animal in bed if they saw that serene slumbering form.

And now the last phase of Scott's carefully planned operation would have to be implemented. He picked up the 2 foot statuette of the artifact they had stolen and carefully slid it into a duffel bag. He made his way out of the door

Once outside he was confronted by Natasha. Natasha sitting by a dimmed lamp light with her hands folded across her breasts, her flaming red hair open and spread out, looking like a principle ready to scold a child.

"So was all that horny humping really necessary."

Scott flashed her an angry glare.

"It's over. Let's go!"

"Hmmm… Loverboy gets his rocks off and now leaves his lover in the lurch eh?"

"Let's leave!" Scott hissed through clenched teeth. "It's done!"

Natasha got up and collected the bags already packed around her.

"His hacking was exceptional," she stated as she strung the bag straps across her shoulders and handed a couple to Scott.

Scott did not answer. The two were going to leave, as silently as they could. And the great BadgerKing would never be able to trace them. They were off with his share of the loot as well. BadgerKing would probably get up some time in the morning and realize that everyone had left. Gone with all the equipment and with the statuette. And he would not get a single penny for the whole thing. The deadly duo would fleece him real good.

Scott once again stared at the sleeping from across the room as his stomach churned. He had conned many accomplices before but this one had really gotten under his skin.