All Comments on 'Fatal Attraction Pt. 03'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love your writing, very erotic. cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
just the beginning

This is an extremely erotic story for women. As Oscar WIlde observed, "Men love with their eyes, women with their ears." He referred to the most erotically sensitive part of a woman, her mind, her fantasies.

This particular trio of uploads calls for more.

For a man, though, this story has to wind up in physcial action. This is what made the Story of O so intriguing, it was the combination between monologue intérieur and actual action.

We have to wait for part 4 before this story can become interesting. So far, it has been rather bland, full of apologies and strictly in accordance with female fantasy. Also, it is VERY much English. The initial embarassment does not exist in the Nordic countries. And the acceptance of position would be unthinkable in my country but quite the standard in the Mediterranian area. All in all, this is a story that really needs some punch now. The introductory stories could use some punch, too, but perhaps they were meant for a book. Obviously, for the writer this is already quite a thing, but for most readers it may be too inconsequential and too apologetic. Better would be a permanent reluctance and resistance. Read The Story of O, the trick was there that O was 'rented out' against her will to Sir Stephen and that made it interesting. There is also another story like this, also written by a woman (Becky Bell, which I expect to be a collective of writers, female with male review editors), called Prisoner of Desire. That left something to be desired and these uploads carry a promise of a better story but so far it is just a promise.

boots444boots444about 4 years ago
impressive

excellent literature, I rated your piece a 'Five' which I rarely do. Skilled craftsmanship, I can but aspire to.

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationabout 4 years agoAuthor
What can I say ..

.. but ..

Thank you, for your comments and your ratings.

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenabout 4 years ago
please

Please please tell me there is more to come!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES