All Comments on 'Fate of the Fishbowl'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars! One of your best. You should write more stories like this one. Good luck in the contest.

hellspawn045hellspawn045over 2 years ago

I can't think of any other way to say this. While reading stories on here, every now and then I come across one that makes me think that if this person isn't already getting paid to write, they really should. This is one of those stories. Please keep it up.

KaripetKaripetover 2 years ago

That was a wonderful and sweet story, one of your best!

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Correction - happy and turned-on sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that I'm reading semi-regular again, I had to comment. I think this is what people have been clamoring for from you. Not the romance per se, though you nailed that, but just a neat well thought out, well put together story. A good plot. A good buildup. No cheesy dialogue.

Look, we know from your views, ratings, and all, that you have, and always will, draw a huge number of fans. But when the comments I've read ask for a better written story, this is the story they were looking for. I have to say, I agree with them for the most part.

There's a place for some of your sillier tales, all those high scores verify that. And even I, though wishing for more like this, think some go overboard with their comparison to utterly horrible tv shows and movies. So you'll always have that. I just hope you throw those of us who think you can do more, throw us a bone occasionally, and give us more stories like this. They dont have to be romanxe. They can fit your preferred topics of lesbian, family, group sex, whatever. Just a style like this. I'll give you a five because they won't let me give a hundred. Well done.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story, but most of yours always are...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a fantastic transitional account of true love, all your stories are out of this world and i can only imagine you are one special lady yourself xx

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 2 years ago

Mmmm very sweet, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is literally the best lesbian story i have ever read . The butterflies i had while i was reading this were so nice. This author deserves to have a novel with the story line

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 2 years ago

great story as usual.Your stories i always look foward to reading..thank you

Yogie32Yogie32over 2 years ago

5 Stars as usual. But surely you won’t leave us wondering how the presentation went?

Great read and thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be more to this,hope so.. was so detailed & caring

Donos253Donos253over 2 years ago

Excellent story and hopefully another episode or more to follow.. thanks again for writing good stories…

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual. I guess it's not the most popular genre on here, but I always love when a great writer like you does a more straight (lesbian?) forward romance story.

uga2001uga2001over 2 years ago

I love the story. Please consider bringing these characters back. Maybe college life.

NylonianNylonianover 2 years ago

Great story, Jasmine! I love these longer stories that flesh out the plot extensively. Hope you win! I am a fellow traveller as aspiring writer in the nylon fetish space. Look forward to having you read my story and giving some feedback as well.

Vark_DriverVark_Driverover 2 years ago

Such a lovely, loving, well written story. I enjoy much of your writing but this one was exceptional

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 2 years ago

You truly are a gifted writer. thank you for sharing your talents with us.

p.s. shouldn't Bailey have told her parents she wasn't coming home? ;)

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Fantastic. Hot all the way. You hit Bailey on the head. You fell for her hoping it wasn't a prank. Absolutely loved it

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DuvyDuvyover 2 years ago

Very educational and sweet. Excellent pacing the side characters just enough to not mute the mains. Everyone should write like this. My empty balls agree. 5 star Walker would be your nickname.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

From very start you pulled this reader into this tale — well crafted, identifiable characters that really compliment each other — fun to watch them engage in all ways. A romantic storyline that begs for more; who knows where it goes. Maybe left to our imagination, but I hope not. Nice. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

That was lovely. I’m glad you didn’t feel a need to complicate the plot with a requisite misunderstanding or emotional collapse. Thank you! ❤️

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Oh My Gawd as always your stories just suck me in .. I couldn’t stop reading .. what a great story .. there’s nothing like love !! Thank you so much for this .. 🥰🥰😍😍

DDRaptorDDRaptorover 2 years ago

You are consistently excellent, but this is your best in quite some time, despite it being somewhat more, ahhh... innocent than most of your stories. Delightful character development and pacing that teased future details without rushing. I hope you play around with these characters and spend some more time in their world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Well Jasmine, that was certainly one of the best stories, if not the absolute best you have ever posted on here. The build up as their relationship developed and progressed was just brilliant and how it only became really sexual in the last page and a bit was just perfect. A great story, read and 5 stars. Thank you, it was lovely to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMAZING! NEED PART 2

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

A wonderful story, thank you. These are two people I would love to know more about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. You're an amazing writer.

I'm trying to figure out how Mrs. Walker rigged the fishbowl.

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My comment will get swamped by your more than 39,000 followers (congrats, BTW) but I felt the going from zero to full-on sex so quickly was totally unrealistic. I know this is all fantasy but a bit more angst from the protagonist would have been expected. Finally, not to be pedantic, but other than their professing love for each other, how does this story fit the Valentines theme?

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

The incurable romantic in me congratulates you for treating me to the kind of story I love the most. Girl meets girl, girls fall in love, girls have amazing sex and then the story fades out and leaves the reader to imagine (and hope) that the girls lived happily ever after.

pjw7326pjw7326over 2 years ago

Did they pass their class acting assignment ?? we have to know

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 2 years ago

Back to high school days, a lovely story, great pacing and character development,hope to see more of these two and their world. Wishing you luck and a happy Valentines Day.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! I stopped three times just to cool down and resist the temptation to get my rabbit out. But she came out when I'd finished, and my word! did I have an O! I can't wait to show this to a certain lady of my acquaintance. I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I did. It goes without saying that I gave this the maximum 5 🌟 Any chance of chapter 2?

BarlowNBarlowNover 2 years ago

Jasmine this is arguably your best story. I loved the character depth and the way the relationship grew. I think you may have a future in the more romantic side of stories. I know I enjoyed the one in which the older gentleman meets the younger underwear sales lady.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

well executed and ever so erotic and sexy. your style remains top notch. easy to read and very stimulating

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

More like this please.

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

Typical Jasmine story very well written very easy to follow but didnt finish the story. What happen to the project ? It reminds me of the 1950s story 5 chapters of movie quality work but never finished. To this day I still want that last chapter to hear Sit Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!, just WOW! It was AMAZING. I love all your stories but this one is SUPERB <3 20/10

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

While I quite enjoyed the story, I also quite disliked the male bashing. As always, thanks for sharing.

mako64mmako64mover 2 years ago

very nice story, very tender

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolutely wonderful story

Where to Bailey and Beth go from here?????

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

It's your density (quote from page 1) ...

Yes, some guys are dense, but some can relate, knowing that the highest form of love making does not involve a dick. Stimulation of the mind and body and imagination is all that is needed.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

A charming story of young love. The only thing I thought a little implausible was the acceptance of all the girls' classmates---teens can be unpleasant little sods at times, especially towards those who do not conform. But apart from that... five stars.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

A well - written (as is most of your material) coming of age story! Definitely 5 (if not 6) stars.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Wonderful young love story. Very nicely written, romantic that I think would have fit perfectly in the Art of Love contest. Still curious on how the assignment went, but since all their friends already know I’m sure it went well.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Another great story or great start. I personally hope it's the latter. I've been reading your stories for a long time and you never cease to surprise me with how easily you can switch gears. This one was so very sweet. Thanks for another good read.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A wonderfully written love story. We're all greedy in hoping there will be more for these two, I sincerely hope so! Thank you!

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Good job!

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

A wonderful tale of young love, self exploration, and fulfillment. Beautifully written and well paced. Thank you

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

That was so sweet, fun, and down right sexy. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific love and coming-out story. And the followuo will be the Ophelia and her maid scene...which may last the entire class.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

One of your better stories and pleased to see you're back on form. There was a sweetness and innocence from Bailey and while Beth is more confident when it comes to opening up to Bailey there a sense of vulnerability from her.

Although they both were saying that their school and town were conservative and they were apprehensive about coming out no-one seemed concerned - a minor point really in a superb story.

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

This story is so beautiful, hot and fulfilling.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this it’s a beautiful love story you’re exquisite writing makes your mind see the budding love grow in to full bloom that two people can have for each other

nylon_masternylon_masterover 2 years ago

Quite simply your best, most beautiful story ever, if only it could become a film ❤️❤️❤️

dadischdadischover 2 years ago

That was a lovely story. Please Jasmine can you expand on the Ophelia presentation to the class, & also perhaps have the coach join them for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was so invested in this then the ‘not like the other girls’ trope just came in to heavy and made it sound a bit judgey on any person who likes anything from this century. Otherwise great story, good writing

Nerd36Nerd36about 2 years ago

Thanks for what was easily the hottest most erotic story I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. Loved the characters and the story line. Wow! the whole thing begs for a sequel and a movie would be over the top. Congratulations on an epic work. Hopefully it will get the attention this deserves

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 years ago

Hot, HOT, Totally Hot.

lightninlightninabout 2 years ago

I have read a LOT of your stories, and I think this is your best. Very well written, great characters.

JayVee47JayVee47about 2 years ago

Always one of my very fav authors. Your lesbian themed stories are among the most well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good story. One of her best. But to all you clamoring for another chapter, you're not paying attention. If you look at her track record, even when she states at the end of a chapter, more to come, more doesnt usually come. If she adds to it at all, be prepared to wait 2 or 3 years for an addition, by which time you will have forgotten the story. I enjoyed it as much as anyone. It like more as much as anyone. But given her past, I dont see that happening, so I'll just enjoy this one.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

A love story well told. I liked how Beth chose to not wait to reveal herself to the school (and that Bailey was cool with that, too). Having said that, I do want to read the scene they were drafting for English class.

Be well.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 2 years ago

Ohh my... damn good story...

please continue with some more romantic stories...

I love those to the bottom of my heart,,,

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love it. read it in 4hours,while listening to classical music.

loved the thrill and i wish it were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best! I love your stories

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Really sweet. 5/5 I only regret that we missed out on the Hamlet coming out scene. Full circle on the fishbowl and all that.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 2 years ago

Needs a Part 2; too many unanswered questions. What/how did they do with Hamlet? Then there's coming out to parents, what happens after graduation or even before if the local Mrs. Grundy goes all medieval on them? Lots of possibilities needing your expert talent to put them in print.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

Oh wow! This has definitely got to be a new favourite! Please say there's going to be a part 2. I agree with some of the other comments, we need to know how they got in doing Hamlet.

Thanks for th amazing story 🙂 xx

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! And now, if you have time, a pt 2 with Beth’s side of the story. She seemed already totally invested in Bailey and I felt like that part was partially unanswered. This is only an opinion, great story otherwise.

hornygoat57hornygoat57over 1 year ago

Love it- enjoying being so hard and not giving myself to the pleasure I was experiencing. Needless to say I was hard for hours!!

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read hundreds if not thousands of stories on Literotica and all that I can say is that this is the most believable, realistic, sensual, erotic, story that I have ever read. I was literally dripping wet without even touching myself. The human mind is the most erotic organ in the human body, and you totally seduced me with your writing Jasmine. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am sure that I am not alone when I say that we would love to see a continuation to this story. Hugs and Kisses, Elle

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

245. Wonderful story; maybe the best I’ve read. That said, is it possible that we can be treated to more, such as Beth’s back story, the performance of Hamlet, some activity with the gay teacher, coming out to the family, and more from your creative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your ability to write leaves me awestruck and horny in equal measure. Your long writing (as compared to say the turning series - which I love) as easily the best I’ve read - building and erotic is a tough road but u navigate it with ease

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I too loved it, I wish it was a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is difficult to say ...This may be your best endeavor, even though you have so many outstanding stories. Please treat your devoted fans to a sequel of this outstanding story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! WOW! WOW! I have been reading your for probably over 4 years now, and I am not sure how this story escaped me for so long. This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read by you or anyone on this website. I am a huge fan of romance books and movies, but since I have gotten older the fantasy doesn't match with reality and such the enjoyment has waned. This story on the other hand awoken feelings and memories I haven't had in so many years. It was a rush of love, adrenaline, and happiness all into one. I enjoyed this story so much I had to read it twice back to back because I couldn't get enough the first time. My only request or change to this masterpiece is that I wish it was longer and more detailed. Being already 7 pages and over 23,000 words is a tough feat in it at itself, but I could read this story as an entire novel. As a selfish request, please find it in your heart to extend this story, but don't let it lose its magic. Thank you for enriching my life with this art.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoansover 1 year ago

Just so lovely. Wonderfully erotic and incredibly written. I just finished your 2022 wrap-up article which led me to this--How had I never found this gem! Thank you so much Jasmine for your work here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story!! I am a sucker for stories that develop and don't just jump right into sex. I love the slow innocence and seduction and this story did not disappoint.

So erotic and well written. I would love a sequel or turn this into an erotic novel. Then once it is an audio book I could walk and listen to it for hours. This made me so wet and I love that feeling.

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 1 year ago

Great story. When I read your comments about it in your 2022 Questions Answered, I went and found it on your list of stories. I really enjoyed it. It is very romantic. I think some of the literary references were lost on me, but no problem. I really enjoyed the way you developed the romance between them, and the happy ending. Thanks.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Wow, just beyond brilliant.

I loved it !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

I am not so much into reading descriptions of people actually fucking, as I am into reading stories of new love, flirting and uncertainty. You gave me all the lovely moments of doubt, longing and discovery that I need to really love a story. I do wish you had written about the scene when they did their presentation in class, but still this was a satisfying 5* read.

brianpchbrianpchabout 1 year ago

Great story, thank you!

ScoratScorat12 months ago

ummmmm wow. sexy and literate as all hell, then i noticed the author and thought 'of course!' Good job as always.

LarryAmoreLarryAmore12 months ago

5 Stars

Two Thumbs up and other appendages.

This may be your best work.

That's saying A Lot!

Back seat mommy, and so many wonderful series.

Perhaps it's the human vulnerable falling in love- I don't know but I love the hell out of this one.

I will reread this many times.

Thank you for introducing us to Beth and Bailey - I'd love to know what happened to them both - I'm pulling for them!

LarryAmoreLarryAmore12 months ago

Oh MY God! So very hot!

The passion, vulnerability and love are 🔥!

I could read the story of Bailey and Beth daily. These lovers have me turned on as much with their newfound love for each other as their hot sex. The anticipation and hesitancy were perfect. The make out sessions were as hot if not hotter than the sex scenes.

Beth and Bailey should be a monthly add-on sequel. I bet they would quickly replace some of your hottest works before I read this.

Thank you for introducing us.

Please, do consider updating us on the hottest high school lovers in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Now that was a really good story! Very well written, my hats off the author!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a gteat story! Definitely one of my favorites. Was looking forward to their class presentation but other than that I still enjoyed it. Would love to see this story continued. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This has got to be one of the best tales of young love ever written. It was perfectly paced, I hope you will come back to this story line with a “ 5 Years later” sequel ( perhaps update is a better term).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just excellent!

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

So good! Thing is with this story - everything is pretty much on point, pacing, characters, vocabulary, dialogue, the Hepburn/Monroe references and then the delayed gratification was the (literal) cherry on top.

There are a couple of plot glitches though, her description of her home town would lead us to believe it’s definitely not a place where coming out as anything but straight is readily accepted and yet Beth & Bailey are accepted easily by the rest of their year group, including the Jocks etc? My other gripe is the ending of the story before the Hamlet piece is due to be performed, which was the catalyst for the two of them to get together, I would have thought that would have been the logical place to end this, right back at the “Fishbowl of Fate” we started with. On a personal note I’d also have liked to have had Bailey coming out to her parents, that’s always traumatic, but it’s a necessary part of the story overall, maybe a second part would help clear up the absent details?

My being a bit picky aside, I thoroughly enjoyed this story, far more than I initially thought I would, it’s a solid 5⭐️ but I genuinely feel a follow up chapter would be well received, many thanks for writing and posting here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz.

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

One of my favourites.

mprovatas23mprovatas239 months ago

I desperately need this to be a full part series

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Eleven months ago I suggested a back story about Beth because as a closeted gay girl she seemed much more experienced than I would have expected. Glad I reread this story and hope you win the contest. When I voted you and another were well ahead with you only one behind. Nothing better than two girls loving each other. This story deserves to be continued. Please!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My absolute favorite of all of your many really good stories!

ScubinskyScubinsky7 months ago

Superb - hot with full character development

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...