Fate of the Fishbowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed helplessly into her eyes, filled with both bewilderment and excitement, as her hypnotic blue eyes never left me, staring back at me as she ever so slowly moved her toes in a circular motion. It instantly had my revved up libido (which was constantly revved up these days) on fire.

Beth didn't say a word... she just looked at me intently... the slightest smile on her face... as she bestowed this secret, gentle pleasure upon me.

When Mr. Parker arrived, unlike before, Beth didn't remove her foot, nor did she stop what she was doing while he asked, "How are you two doing?"

"Amazingly," Beth answered, speaking for us both, which she often did, and which I never minded her doing.

"Almost done?" he asked.

"The script is done, but we're still ironing out a few details in our interpretation of it," Beth answered, her toes still driving me wild.

"Great," he said. "So you two will definitely be ready to go on Tuesday."

"Yes, and we'd like to go first," Beth offered, making my eyes go wide again.

"Are you okay with that, Bailey?" Mr. Parker asked, noticing my surprise at the offer.

"No worries about that," I said, and then feeling brazen and horny, a dangerous mix for a normally shy girl like me, "and we're going to rock your world."

"You have me very curious," he said.

I don't know why I said this next bit... horniness... shock value... to inform Beth I was up for whatever she had in mind..."I'm quite curious too..." I turned to Beth with a purposeful smile before turning back to Mr. Parker and continuing, "...to see what our audience thinks of our version of Ophelia's deep, dark secret."

"She has a deep, dark secret, does she?" Mr. Parker asked.

"Don't we all have some?" Beth asked, as she pressed her entire foot against my wet, panty-clad crotch and rested it there.

I let out a soft moan, which had Mr. Parker's eyes darting to me with concern. "Are you okay, Ms. Patterson?"

"Actually, I've never felt better in my life," I answered, as Beth ever so slowly moved her foot up and down.

"Well, I'll let you two get back to work," he said with just a hint of perplexity in his expression.

"Yes, like I said, we're still working out the details to make our scene as authentic as possible," Beth said mysteriously.

"Okay," he nodded, looking at me one more time before leaving.

Once we were alone again, I said, "Oh my God, I can't believe I said what I said."

"Your pussy is really wet," Beth pointed out.

"Golly, I wonder why," I smiled, since she was still slowly teasing me.

"Is it the obvious... because I'm giving you a foot job under the table?" Beth asked playfully.

"It's that, but also because all I want is be with you," I blurted out, and then worried I'd said too much. We'd only been secretly dating for just over a week... but only kind of, since we hadn't yet gone out on any dates... yet it felt like we knew each other inside and out by now... and that as far as I was concerned, she was the one for me.

"I feel the same way," she said, as she moved her foot away... leaving me at a fevered pitch... then stood up and walked around to me, briefly looked around, and then leaned down to kiss me thoroughly for an all-too-brief interlude. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I'm completely intoxicated by you, Bailey."

"Ditto," I said, borrowing from a Demi Moore movie I knew she loved, from an earlier text exchange.

.....

Friday was a home basketball game... apparently the league final... although I had no clue, having never attended even a single basketball game. (I'd gone to a couple of football games so Jamie could admire the football players in their tight pants.)

But for obvious reasons, I couldn't miss this one. Beth and the other cheerleaders were wearing their uniforms... all day at school... all including pantyhose... which hadn't been the case all the other times... and I had to assume that was Beth's doing.

Before Beth I'd noticed the outfits, but that was it. I just didn't care. I wasn't really a school spirited person. But now... I definitely noticed.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, given my desire to maintain my cool, I had two tests that day, so once I was at school I focused on them.

Beth and I barely crossed paths, and in English class we watched a video... well, Mr. Parker played a video while I was rereading Beth's recent text: Come watch me at the game today, and then come back to my place? PS: My Mom won't be home!

I responded Yes without hesitation, but was pondering the implications of what the night might bring. More kissing, just hanging out, schoolwork, some more second base perhaps, then maybe third base and maybe, just maybe, some variation of a Home Run. I was riddled with anxiety, mixed with excitement. I couldn't explain why, but I felt ready to explore our relationship at a deeper level. Or not, depending upon Beth's inclinations, which by now I felt very contented about trusting.

I glanced over at Beth a few times during the video, but only caught her eye once. She smiled... which got my entire body warm. Just her smile made me melt.

I told Jamie I was going to the basketball game after school, and she smiled and said all sing-song, "Of course you are."

"Just supporting the school," I said.

"Sure, sure you are," she smiled knowingly. "I'll just come along to keep an eye on you, shall I?"

I agreed that of course she could, although I'm pretty sure she knew as well as I did that I wouldn't be paying her much attention.

During the entire game... which apparently we won with a last second basket, although I didn't see it because... I was watching Beth. Although all the screaming, the hugging and people going crazy all around me told me we had indeed won.

Each time she looked towards me, seeming to be looking directly at me every time, and perhaps she was, my entire body warmed up.

"You two lovebirds won't be keeping your secret much longer if she keeps looking at you that way and you keep going all red every time," Jamie warned.

"No one but you and I know she's looking at me," I replied.

"I don't know," Jamie said. "She's looking in this direction a lot."

"What can I say?" I shrugged feeling a raw, sensual power I'd never felt before. "I'm irresistible."

"Yeah, yeah," Jamie said, smiling widely, "one crush, and you get all confident."

The game over, I realized we didn't actually have a plan for how I was getting to Beth's. I had my license, but no car.

I was watching the celebrations from the sidelines, apparently this was a big win or something, with guys hugging guys, cheerleaders bouncing all around with their pom poms, and people leaving the bleachers to crowd onto the court.

Then Beth turned directly at me from the court, and beckoned me down.

"Your princess beckons," Jamie said dryly (but not unkindly).

I stood up.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she teased.

With no one around us, since everyone else had gone down to the court, I said wickedly, feeling giddy with anticipation and confident in my newfound sexuality, "That depends. Would you eat a pussy?"

"Bailey!" she gasped.

"Or maybe do some tribbing?" I added with a wicked smile.

"I didn't think you even knew that word. What's gotten into you?" Jamie continued her teasing, shaking her head, but with a broad smile on her face.

"Not a strap-on, that's for sure," I said, feeling free and brazen... my anticipation for what could lie immediately ahead leading me to say things (for Jamie's ears only) I never imagined I would.

"At least now I know what to get you for your birthday," she said, "and fair warning, you'll need to unwrap in in private," as I began to head for the court, where compete complete excitement and chaos reigned.

I arrived at the court, whereupon Beth grabbed me, hugged me and kissed me. On the lips. And not a peck, but a lingering, five-second kiss. In the middle of a crowd of people, most of whom knew us.

Joey gasped loudly, "Holy shit!"

"I can't hide it anymore," Beth said. "I'm done pretending."

And with peers, teachers, parents, and seemingly half the town crowded around us in the packed gym, I said loudly and distinctly, as I looked teasingly at Joey with his stunned expression, "Oh, just you wait until we get back to your place!"

"No way," Joey groaned disappointedly (as if he'd ever had a chance at Beth), as I leaned in and kissed Beth in return.

Some other people noticed, including Coach Lane who just gave me a happy smile, and a few cheerleaders, who seemed completely unfazed.

Beth said, "Let's go, then."

'You're not coming to the victory party, Beth?" Deidre, a fellow cheerleader asked pointedly, as Beth took my hand in hers... which felt as good as the kisses had.

"We may be arriving a bit late," Beth smiled.

"Hmmmmm-mmmmm,' Deidre smiled knowingly.

Jamie blurted out, startling me, "Don't you dare hurt my best friend."

"Never," Beth said, giving my hand a squeeze as her fingers intertwined with mine... my entire body warm with acceptance, my head light with love, and my pussy tingling with anticipation... all based on my assumptions of what might be about to happen... and my hours of 'researching' lesbian porn and erotica.

Twenty minutes later we were inside her house, having held hands but said very little during the drive home, just sang along to the pop songs playing on the radio... and when Katy Perry's 'I Kissed a Girl' came on, we both roared with laughter, and she kissed me at the next stoplight.

When we'd arrived in her house, she'd closed the door and pushed my back against it, kissing me with an urgency nobody could fake. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. Her hands roamed over my hips, while mine grabbed her ass and pulled her even closer to me.

"I need you," she whispered, as she broke the kiss for a heartbeat.

"I need you too," I replied, wanting to be with her in every possible way.

After a couple more minutes of kissing, she pulled back, looked directly into my eyes and said, "You're just so beautiful, Bailey."

My entire body was hot with passion and lust, and I said, "Nobody has ever told me that before."

"Then nobody has ever seen the real you," she said, as she reached her hands to the bottom of my dress and pulled it over my head.

I shivered as I said, "I don't think I've ever seen the real me before. I didn't even think such feelings were possible."

Beth smiled as she slowly moved down my neck, "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

"You sly minx," I trembled, as I now stood before her wearing only my bra, panties, garter-belt and stockings. "Quoting Hepburn while you're seducing me."

"Am I the one who's seducing you?" she asked, as she reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. "It seems to me more like we've been seducing each other."

"I didn't think I was doing a very good job," I said, as my bra came off and my firm tits and hard nipples were suddenly free, visible, and confirming my excitement.

"Not true; you've been all I can think about," she said, as she planted her face within the valley of my flesh.

"Ditto," I said.

She splattered the inner slopes of my breasts with butterfly kisses as I trembled and felt the heat of passion coursing through my very being. Nothing had ever felt this good. My feelings usurped any of my academic successes... which seems obvious, but until my discovering Beth, that was where I'd found all my happiness.

"Are these hard because of me?" she asked.

"No, I've really got the hots for Joey," I joked.

"You brat," she accused sweetly, as she swirled her tongue around my left nipple, without actually making contact with the needy nub.

"You're a brat too," I moaned, wanting to feel her lips and tongue on my hard nipple... knowing the ability my nipples had to zap pleasure directly into my needy pussy.

"Me? A brat?" she asked, progressing to my other nipple and replicating the teasing swirl.

"Yes, my nipples are dying to be sucked by your luscious lips," I said with an urgency bordering on desperation.

"My lips are luscious?"

"You have perfect lips," I said. "For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness," I added, another Hepburn quote.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said.

"And suck my nipples until I'm burning with lust," I added, not part of the original quote.

Beth smiled and joked, "I think Audrey would agree with that sentiment. And I'm sorry for talking dirty."

"I hope so," I said. "Because that's definitely what I want to see those ruby red lips doing to my nipples right now. The sucking part; not rubbing sediment on them, thank you very much."

Beth placed her tongue under my nipple and pancake-like, rolled it over it... making me moan loudly and tremble.

"Oh, you liked that, did you?"

"Like is far from a strong enough verb," I replied.

"I love your breasts and nipples," she said, cupping them both, and taking my right nipple between her lips.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," I whimpered, as I moved my hand gently to the back of her head, just under her blonde ponytail.

"I want to make you feel good in every possible way," she said, as she thoroughly worshipped my nipple.

"Ditto," I replied weakly, her lavish treatment of my nipple sending wave after wave of pleasure through me...pleasure that easily surpassed anything I could ever do to myself.

For two, maybe three minutes, or perhaps a few eternities, since time was standing still, she worshipped both of my nipples, bathing them with lustful love, transforming me into a fevered, desperate woman.

When she backed away, she looked at me and asked, "Did you dress in this sexy lingerie for me?"

"For you and me both," I answered, loving the lustful, admiring look she was awarding me.

"Just like everything else about you, it's perfect," she said.

"Says the perfect woman," I replied.

"Oh, I'm not perfect," she said. "I'm just constantly judged on some superficial beauty."

"No," I said, moving to her, putting my hands on her waist, planning to take off her cheerleading sweater, "I'm looking at the real you, and you're beautiful inside and out."

I pulled her sweater over her head, and she trembled ever so slightly. "I know this is probably going to sound ridiculous, but I need to say it."

"What do you need to say?" I asked, as I dropped her sweater to the floor and looked into her vulnerable eyes.

"I think I love you, Bailey," she said.

The words warmed me to the core. I couldn't explain why I had such intense feelings for her, how just being anywhere near her made me flush... it had to be more than sexual attraction... and as she revealed her heart, it brought clarity to my own feelings. I smiled warmly and said, "I love you too, Beth. I wasn't certain about it until this very moment, but that's what's been growing inside me since the moment of our very first kiss."

She pressed her lips against mine again, and after a minute of passionate kissing, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths with lustful exploration, she took my hand and said, "Let's go to my bedroom."

I wordlessly followed her lead, just allowing whatever was about to happen to happen.

In the bedroom she pulled her skirt off, leaving her in just her bra and pantyhose, and to my surprise, no panties, her amazing ass showcased perfectly in the sheer, gleaming hosiery.

As she went to grab my hand, I protested, "Hey girl, why are you still wearing a bra?"

"You mean this bra?" she asked, and she pulled it over her head, it being a sports bra, and tossed it at me.

"Yes, this bra," I smiled, tossing It haphazardly over my shoulder as I stared at her amazingly firm tits... which revealed her own excitement, her erect nipples beckoning me in.

I moved to her, reached for her tits, and said, "And of course these too are perfect."

"As are yours," she said, and as I bent down I didn't tease her like she had teased me... I just had to suck on that inviting nipple without delay. I sucked it between my lips and heard her moan... a sound that was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard... and knowing she was moaning because of me was incredibly fulfilling.

"Oh yes, Bailey," she moaned. In porn sometimes it's soft and sensual, sometimes passionate and intense, sometimes verbal and dominant and, of course, a wide variety of all of those... and each version turned me on for different reasons... but at the moment all I wanted was intimacy... to explore every part of her body... to literally make love to her. "That feels so good."

Encouraged by her reaction, I slid my tongue across her breast, to between her valley of flesh where a little sweat lingered, whereupon I mindlessly licked up the salty sweetness, licked my way up her other mountain slope, and took her other nipple into my mouth.

"Bailey," she moaned, as she brought her hand to my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked, as I sucked her nipple gently between my lips, and lathed my tongue across her nipple top.

"You're getting me all excited," she said.

"You've been getting me all excited since Day One," I said.

"I have?"

"You rocked my world that day," I said, looking fiercely into her eyes... you made me feel things I'd never felt for... well... never before. You awakened a longing that's been driving me wild ever since the first moment your lips touched mine."

"If I've been doing that well already..." she said, taking my hand, leading me to her bed, and playfully pushing me backwards onto it, "...then let me really rock your world!"

She hopped onto the bed, and we resumed our passionate kissing... although this time our hands roamed all over our almost-naked bodies. I squeezed her ass, and she squeezed mine. Our hands roamed down each other's legs and over each torsos... our eyes were closed, but we were curious explorers, using our hands and bodies to navigate each other's contours.

I have no idea how long we remained in this intense and ever-changing, undulating embrace, before I was lying on my back with her knee pressed against my pussy, and I was moaning into her open mouth. I opened my eyes when she broke our most recent kiss and I saw her staring down at me. She said, "I want to taste you."

"I've never done anything like this before," I said, even though I was sure she knew.

"I know you didn't do it deliberately, but thank you so much for waiting, so I could be your first," she said, and her hands went to my panties, and she slowly pulled them down and off.

"I'm thrilled you're the one to be my first. On the other hand, I've been imagining our doing things like this a lot lately," I said, parting my legs a little wider, without even realizing I was doing it.

"Ditto," she smiled, as she took my left foot into her hand and brought her lips to my toes.

This I wasn't expecting, as she took my pinkie toe and sucked it between her lips. It was so sensual, I let out a moan. "That feels nice," I said.

"Just nice?" she asked, as she moved to the second toe.

"It feels amazingly sensual," I corrected.

"That's better," she smiled, as she moved to each toe and replicated the soft wet kisses and licks.

She then silently moved her way up... kissing my ankle... my inner calf... my knee... my thigh... until I could feel her hot breath just above my pussy. I thought she was going to lick me then... which I badly wanted her to do... God, I was so horny... but she skipped over to my other thigh and then progressed down my leg, kissing her way down to my other foot... where she replicated her sensual focus on my toes.

"You're driving me wild," I moaned.

"That's the point," she smiled wickedly as she licked the sole of my foot... which tickled just a little.

She lay between my legs... ventured up to my face and kissed me... just once. Then slithered her tongue down my body between my tits... kissed my belly before her face was again inches away... less than that, really... from my desperate pussy.