All Comments on 'Fated to the Viking Lord'

by TheCitySlicker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!

BlueFox007BlueFox007over 1 year ago

Wow! What an imagination. Easy five stars. Long, but so worth it.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Great story, but the beginning irked me a bit because I couldnt follow her thought process or rather I couldnt understand it. Not the Lukas part, that was despicable. But the part where she took the case for the husband billionaire. Why did she hate herself after winning? Basicially she proved the truth. Wife lied and her character witnesses also lied. The husbands accusation were true. I didnt see any reason for self-loathing there. If she advocated for the wife she would have done the same. Hiding what her client did and try to destroy the husband. Same outcome.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but ran a little long. There was more details about cooking than there was Nils and the curse. Then the over use of the color of his eyes got a bit boring. Still 4*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

It worked out well for her in the end!

5

SimsasiSimsasiover 1 year ago

Loved it! Beautiful story that felt real, though the plot is fantasy really.

Thanks! I’m off to read the rest of what you posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some parts confusing, other parts made no emotional sense. But better than the mostly two paragraph stroke stories that seems to dominate this site. For only being your 7th story it was good, to me you just need to tighten up your creative flow. Good luck.

Cali_LoveCali_Loveover 1 year ago

Bravo! I really enjoyed that. Thank you for your efforts and for sharing them.

I only read in the Romance category so your name didn’t ring a bell when it popped up, and I normally avoid too much fantasy though there’s a skosh of it in some of my stories, but I had to stick with this one to the end. It was just too much fun all the way through, never losing momentum, and with closure and a super satisfying ending.

Ignore all the ticky tack comments from the non authors (though I can’t follow my own advice, I froze commenting on mine). They have no idea just how arduous it is to write an epic like you did. I hope you are recuperating well.

Re-write this, stretch it into novel length, and publish it - make some real $$. You are that good. Seriously. I can’t wait to watch the movie adaptation.

5* + follow author + favorite

CL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"six weeks ago, we had set a dude on fire to destroy a magic ring so that my thousand-year-old boyfriend could knock me up." Hysterically funny that line! I laughed more at that line than at anything I have ever read on Lit. 5 stars for a well written, offbeat, and amusing story. A Quebecois shield maiden. Who'd have ever thunk it?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I was somewhat doubtful whether I would enjoy the story when I started reading. With each page I became more and more engrossed, then obsessed with finishing it. Great work - nice to see something completely different! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

TOO LONG - - Page one - surely a top dollar lawyer knows te difference between a ringer and a wringer!

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft7 months ago

Wow! What a great story. A lovely mixture of mythology, history, cuisine and geography in this romance. The cooking and baking bits are excellent, and form an integral part of the story: it’s one of the many trades he learned in a long life, it is a key skill for him as an innkeeper, and is how he expresses love to friends and family. If anything, I’d love to see an appendix to this story with just the recipes for all of the delicious sounding items mentioned in this story. :d I’ll look forward to reading your other works, and hope to see new fiction from you. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCitySlicker@TheCitySlicker
Just a nurse looking to express herself. Interested in writing fantasy stories where people break their gender barriers, explore with one another, and find their happily ever after.

SIMILAR Stories