Fated to the Viking Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the plane took off, Kristófer gritted his teeth and looked like the world was going to end.

"Freya's mercy on the giants, this is insanity," he whispered to me through bated breath, his eyes wide as saucers. I smiled at his antiquated expression and did my best to re-assure him by putting my head on his shoulder.

Thankfully, it's only a minute or two until we reach a cruising altitude and the seatbelt sign comes off.

I wanted to get this plan rolling into action. I wanted to calm him down. But also, I wanted this too. It was fun being confident in my body, and I felt like I could be who I was with Kristófer. I wanted to do something scandalous. I wanted to do this for me.

"Kristófer, why don't you go to the restroom in the back of the plane? Just go in and lock the door. I will come see you in two or three minutes. I will tap twice on the door so that you know it's me. Just open it up and you and I can join the mile-high club," I said to him with a wink.

"That sounds excellent! I will wait for you, my love," he said to me as he unbuckled himself and stood up.

The plane had just reached a cruising altitude and people were settling in for a long flight. We'd arrive in Montréal in the early afternoon with the time change, and people were catching a few hours of sleep before their arrival. The lights were dim in the cabin.

I slipped something into my pocket and unbuckled myself as well. I made my way to the washroom in the back and saw that there was nobody paying any attention. I had never done this. Jesus, I had been such a prude with a man like Luke. Kristófer made me feel alive, and I hoped that this was going to be the start of something new for us.

I rapped twice on the door as low as I could so as to not distract the other passengers. The door opened and Kristófer peered out at me. I slid into the stall with him and quickly closed and locked the door.

"So, how do we join this club?" Kristófer asked me with a smile. His fear of flying seemed to have died once take-off was complete and we were able to move freely.

"Well, it is less of a club that we join publicly. It's actually something that two people can do together in a plane. It's secret, because we could get in real trouble if anyone found out, so we have to be quiet. However, joining the club means we have sex at altitude. Right here," I told him.

His blue eyes deepened and a wide smirk broke out on his face.

"Well, that sounds like something that I would love to do with you, Lucille," he said as he pulled me into him.

One thing that I don't think I would ever tire of was his lust for me. He never seemed to be able to stop touching me, and over the last few days he had been exceptionally affectionate. I loved that it was continuing here.

I pulled on his dress slacks and popped the buttons holding them up, while he yanked down my yoga pants and panties in one fell swoop.

"We're going to need to rush this so the flight attendants don't hear anything or become suspicious. So, just fuck me, okay?" I told him.

It looked like his cerulean blue eyes were glowing with how much desire was pouring out of him.

He hooked both his arms around my thighs and spread me open, diving his tongue into my pussy. I was already a little wet with anticipation of taking my lover into me again, but he made quick work of turning me on immensely.

I pulled his pants and boxer briefs down to expose his hard erection as well. I took it into my mouth for a few seconds to get it just wet enough to penetrate me, and then I put my hands on the wall and braced myself.

Kristófer stood behind me and lined himself up with my pussy before pushing himself into me. He put one of his hands on my shoulder and started pushing me downwards as well, slowly impaling me on his cock while he thrust into me.

With his other hand he reached around and began to gently brush over my clitoris. He thrust into me deeply, and we both moaned as silently as we could as we coupled.

"Lucille, I need to admit that I'm falling for you. I don't know how, or why, only that I want to spend my life with you," Kristófer whispered into my ear.

I came. I came hard on his cock. I whimpered as he plowed into me. Those words were exactly what I needed to hear. I knew that I was falling for him too.

Thankfully, I also knew exactly what buttons to push to get him to blow.

"I love you too. Now fuck a baby into me. I want to have your children, Kristófer."

He grunted in exertion as he spilled himself into me. It felt incredible. I could revel in the sensation of my lover spilling his seed into me. I turned around and passionately kissed him, before I reached into my pocket and withdrew a sanitary pad. I wasn't going to stain my sister's stretchy pants like I did Inga's. I had learned my lesson.

Kristófer watched me while we dressed, his eyes roaming over me appreciatively. He left first to go back to his window seat. I followed after a few moments, and felt like a million bucks. I think I sauntered down the aisle towards my seat, I felt so good about myself.

It was like two decades of body shaming had been lifted from my shoulders. There was a blond Nordic man who was performing Russian massages and baking French pastries for me. I didn't need to change who I was, or be subservient, or be submissive, or meek. All he was asking is that I was myself in front of him, and that I love him as much as he loved me. It felt great. The fact that we both felt a connection and were pulled towards one another was wonderful.

We re-attached our seatbelts and snuggled up together as our plane took us towards North America and into the unknown. Whatever awaited us there, we were going to do it together.

Chapter VIII: A Montréal Hello

We landed and disembarked without any hassle. How we made it through customs, I will never know. Kristófer briefly whispered to me that he had a friend or two in the local Finnish government that knew his secret and were customers at the spa. He had a very convincing Finnish passport. According to his travel papers, he was twenty-two and was here on a temporary visa.

The young woman working at the customs desk shot me a look of appreciation when he declared that he was staying with me for the duration of his stay in Canada. I felt even better about myself. If only she knew that he was old enough to be her grandfather's grandfather with change to spare.

We had packed light. Kristófer had only a large backpack filled with clothing and essentials, and I had only my Gucci bag. When we made it to baggage claim, my sister Julianne was sitting on a bench reading a magazine. She stood up at our approach and opened her arms towards me.

With a colossal smile on both of our faces we embraced and hugged one another.

"Oh, I am so sorry I wasn't there when Daniella got you wasted and booked you a trip to Finland!" she exclaimed.

"Well, you're going to be seeing a lot more of me. I am so sorry I never visited more. I have had a lot of time to reflect and I cannot be away from you and the kids anymore. I need to move out of Montréal. I want to come home and run a family practice or something."

"Oh, Lucille!" Julianne exclaimed, pulling me into another tight embrace.

"So, what brought on all this change of heart? I thought you wanted to be a career woman and have a career man?" she said, eyeing up Kristófer with a bit of scepticism. What can I say, my older sister was still protective of me.

"Well, I had a lot of time to get massaged, and relax in a spa, and meditate in a Scandinavian Forest, and I've finally realized that family is what is most important to me. So, family is where I am going to concentrate," I told her with as much authority as I could muster.

"Oh, and uh, you've also brought someone with you. How do they fit into the picture?" she asked, still giving Kristófer a wide berth and a little side-eye.

"This is Kristófer. We met in Finland. He was my... masseuse. And my cook. And kind of my guide as well. We uh, hit if off, and now we're back here together."

"After less than a week?" Julianne asked in disbelief, doing her best to hide her scepticism.

"I can assure you that our feelings are genuine, Julianne," replied Kristófer with a conciliatory tone. "Lucille is my älskade. My beloved. I do not know how else to explain it, other than that I cannot imagine spending my life without her by my side. From the minute she walked into my spa, I knew there was something to this woman."

Julianne was silent.

"Well, okay. If this is what you want sis, I'll take it. Besides, he's already an upgrade from Luke in that he looks at you like a person and not a hunk of meat."

"Thank you for your confidence. I can assure you, what we feel is real," Kristófer responded before wrapping Julianne in a hug of his own.

I told Julianne that we needed to stop off at my condo to grab some things before heading back towards our little village for the evening. She looked at me like she would rather dive headfirst into a pit of vipers. Suddenly, she was a LOT more appreciative of having the support of my younger lover.

Getting into my electric car, Kristófer seated himself in the back after he opened the front door for me, and then repeated the gesture for my sister. She thanked him politely, and even remarked that he'd have to teach her husband some gentlemanly behaviour.

I made small talk with my sister, asking how her three children were doing and how her husband Pierre were getting on. She talked to me about how it was tough, money was tight and how they were hoping to get a batch of cider prepared for market as apples were in season right now, but they were having trouble with recipes that didn't taste like shit.

"You need to add some orange peel and cinnamon," interjected a voice from the back seat.

"Hien?" remarked my sister, with a typical Québécois onomatopoeia.

"In Sweden we call it Glögg. It isn't a cider, it's a mulled wine. It's perfect for a crop of apples. It's delicious, and in Sweden it's an autumn and winter staple. If Québec is as cold as Scandinavia, then you're all going to want to have a few bottles around for yourselves as well. I'd be more than happy to help you and your husband whip up a batch when we get to your hometown," he added.

Damn, he was good.

Just like that, my sister started yipping to him about recipes, cider and chocolate. Once she found out that he was making his own chocolate and pastries at his inn, she was sold. The two of them talked about food, chocolate and even wine making until we arrived at my condo in downtown Montréal. It was nice to see them getting along after a frigid start. However, now the real test would occur.

The three of us made our way inside. Kristófer wasn't going to let me out of his sight with a toxic man around, and Julianne was still my overprotective sister.

When the elevator dinged at the twenty-fifth story, the hallway was thankfully deserted. My key still opened the lock, and the door swung open.

Nida was sitting at the table, clad in sexy stockings and high waisted panties and a matching bra set. Fuck, I hated how sexy she looked.

"Whoa," exclaimed Julianne, shocked at how brazen Luke and his younger lover were.

Kristófer remained silent. He cast a single glance at Nida, then turned back to looking around my condo. The fact that he didn't at all seem interested in her made my heart swell.

"So, you've come crawling back?" a voice announced from the kitchen. Luke was walking around in only his oversized pyjama pants, his gut hanging out over the waistband.

"Fuck you, Luke, I'm here for some personal effects. You'll get the separation papers via a courier," I said back to him.

"You always were stupid, Lucille. You women always are. If you leave me, you lose your partnership at the firm, and whatever share in the practice you had accrued," he laughed with the contempt of a man who knew exactly how to exploit women. High-value my ass. Everything he had was built on exploitation.

He was also right. I wasn't sure what I had signed. I thought Luke loved me, even though he was using me as a piece of ass. I was stupid, and young, and totally blindsided.

"Fuck you, Luke," said my sister, in my defence.

"If that's the best your sister can come up with, then you might as well go back to the farm alongside her, Lucille. You're both cows anyway. High value men need high value women. The partners all support me moving on with Nida. They all have their own mistresses anyway. It's the way the world works," said Luke with an air of finality.

I knew I was going to cry. I thought I was moving on with Kristófer, and yet here I was ready to bawl. Julianne looked like she was going to cry, too. Even Nida looked almost appalled at what Luke was saying. Almost.

While Luke was verbally assaulting me, I noticed that Kristófer was looking intently around the condo. He was shifting absent mindedly though some papers that Luke had left on the coffee table when he ended his tirade.

Then he turned to face Luke. I swear, his eyes were glowing a pale blue that reminded me of a glacier in winter.

"I've met men like you before. You always think you're better than someone else. Pagans, Christians, women, jews, gays or immigrants. I've met more of your kind than you could possibly imagine. One thing that men like you always forget is that while you hunger for power, there is always someone out there willing to stoop even lower."

"I don't know who you think you are, kid..." Luke began, and was immediately silenced when Kristófer threw a paper from the stack on the coffee table towards him.

"I've been around a long time, you desiccated draugr. I've had enough time to study law in Sweden, and Finland. I'm - assuming my credentials are still valid - a member of the Advokatsamfundet, the bar association, in both those countries. You just admit before two impartial witnesses that you have been knowingly abusing women in your employ for decades. You've been using them as mistresses while their legal acumen made you rich, and then tossing them aside. You've been doing this all over your firm, and you just admit that not only were all your senior partners aware, but they're participating in this actively."

Fuck me. I forgot just how long this guy has been around. He mentioned that he studied law in Stockholm back in the day. I'm glad he remembered enough to go off now.

Then Luke laughed.

"Yeah, we do. What the fuck are you going to do about it? Take me to your communist little euro state to prosecute me?"

Kristófer looked at him with a glare that could have stopped an invading army.

"Your firm has an office in Milan, if I am not mistaken. Which means that your senior officers are subject to the laws of the European Union. If I cannot prosecute you, you repulsive cretin, then I will end your firm's ability to practice law. Then I will go to work on you individually. I will let every single client that retains you know that you're an abuser. Sure, Finland might not have an extradite agreement with Canada today, but our neighbours certainly do. When the EU brings several dozen charges against you and your firm, do you think corporations will still want to do business with you?"

I watched the blood drain from Luke's face.

"That's right. You're not a high value man. You're a mercenary. A gun for hire. And once the shine wears off your armour, the people will always choose an honourable soldier over a mercenary."

"How the fuck do you think you're going to get evidence against me? It'll be my word against hers!" Luke shouted while angrily pointing a finger in my direction.

I was still on the verge of tears, and was silently thankful for Kristófer stepping up to fight this battle for me.

Kristófer held up a finger towards Luke in a gesture to be silent. Shockingly, it worked, and Luke fell silent. That was how his eyes commanded the room.

"I did not catch your name," he asked Nida.

"Uh, Nida..." she responded back.

"Nida, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Kristófer. May I assume that you're Luke's new mistress?"

"Uh, you may," she said, while slinking backwards in her chair to make herself seem smaller. Her sexy lingerie that had made her confident a few moments ago made her inert and vulnerable now. Exactly the way Luke saw her.

"Please don't be ashamed of the title. Many consorts to kings and queens over the ages have been mistresses. Some of them were very capable. However, I'd like to ask you a few questions about what you think you're going to get out of this relationship with this parasite, if that's alright with you?"

She nodded to him, easing up a little as she realized that he was not a threat.

"What exactly is he buying you, or offering in exchange for this, uh, arrangement?"

"Well, he says he won't fire me for as long as it keeps going, and he gets me nice clothing and even pays for expensive trips and jewelry for me."

I thought back to the nice necklace that Luke had given me when we first started "dating". Oh God, I was just like her...

"Would you say, in your opinion as a junior lawyer, that you're being exploited?"

"Of course. But that's the game," she replied.

"So, if there was a way that Luke could continue to pay you, ensure that you get promoted, and also never see you again, would you take it?"

"Of course. It's easier than sleeping with him."

I laughed at that. High value man my ass.

"Right. Testify under oath to everything you've told me. Let Lucille over here represent you in a workplace suit. Bring the same offer to everyone else who has been abused. There must certainly be other women at the firm who have experienced this. The two of you together will be enough to get the senior partners removed, and probably disbarred and outright criminally charged."

Nida looked at Kristófer pensively.

"Alright. You've got a deal," she replied.

Kristófer smiled at her, and then turned to me.

"You can go get your things. I'll keep our friends here occupied."

Julianne and I made a hasty retreat from the frosty situation in the living room into the bedroom. I immediately grabbed my big purple suitcase from its trusty hiding spot in the bottom of my closet, and started throwing dresses, blouses, pants and shoes into the case. Julianne was going through my intimates and throwing pairs of bras and panties into my Gucci bag when she stumbled upon a few more private items.

Thank God there was no animosity or secrets between my sisters and I.

She held up a sexy lace bodysuit that I had bought a few years ago for Luke, and in the other hand was holding my satin bag with my vibrator. I had never had the chance to wear it yet, as he was working a conference in Halifax at the time. I wondered now if he had been alone.

I pointed to the bodysuit and she threw it into the Gucci bag. I told her to leave the vibrator. Sex with Kristófer was unreal. I wouldn't need to finish myself off in the bathroom after sex with him. He always knew how to make me explode.

I tucked my framed bachelor's and juris doctorate diplomas under my arms and my sister carried out the suitcase and backpack. When we arrived in the living room, Luke was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, looking like a man who had just seen his whole world crumble down. Nida was gone. The pair of shoes that had been by the door were no longer there. It looked like he was alone.

Kristófer however was looking out the window at the lights and skyscrapers of Montréal. I put my hand on his back, silently communicating that it was time to go.

He took the big suitcase from Julianne. Ever the gentleman, he opened the front door to usher us out into the hallway. When we closed the door, I could hear Luke crying to himself from the inside. I think it was the first time since I had met him that he had ever shown emotion around me. It made me happy that it was his downfall.