Fateful Day Pt. 02 - Bus Ride

Story Info
Eventful bus ride that triggered my most intimate feelings.
2.5k words
4.22
21.1k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Roja Rana, for editing my story to make it more readable for my readers.

This story is in continuation from "Fateful Day" about my experience with my cousin from 20 years back.

+++++++++++++++

After choosing my sexiest outfits, I take one last look at myself in the full-size mirror. But before that, I turn to close the window in the hall. As I do that, I again see the same uncle watching intently towards my window. I didn't know what to react, but his stare heated me further as I slowly shut the window.

I went to the mirror and admired myself... straight hair with just the right amount of curl to bring it up above my hip area. I wore a band on my hair, but that gave me a childish look. It did not go well with my lacy sleeveless top. So I removed the band and put two clips above each ear sideways that gave me just a perfectly serene and sexy look.

I pouted my lips as I saw my 34c breasts seemed fuller without a bra, but with good support from the tight lace of the top just below them. The frill below it gave a perfect look as it stopped inches about my skirt and just enough gap to show off my sexy navel. I was very proud of it. The skirt was not too short but just enough to show my thighs. I wore nice black medium heel sandals to accentuate my hips and long legs.

I looked at the clock and I had a little over an hour. So I took the keys, small purse, my license and locked the door.

It was 10 mins to 11 am; so it was getting warm already. I went to the car and happily sat in and turned the keys.

'krrr.. krrr.. krr..' it went. I waited a few tense seconds and gave it another try.

'krrr... krrr... krr...' no ignition. damn!

I saw the headlights button was turned on. I was warned by dad that this can drain off the batteries and I should turn them off when I disembark the car. Did it really drain the battery dead?

I did not have enough time to find out. Nor could I remember where the nearest garage was. All I could think was I had such huge plans to impress Amit by driving the car myself to pick him and all this would be a big flop.

No no... I can't let it happen. I prayed and again turned the keys after turning off every other damn button.

'krrr... krrr...' still no start. I was about to panic now.

I looked at my watch, it was almost 11 am now. I flung the car door open and stepped out in heat; shut and locked the door and started walking towards Naka.

(Naka is a place just outside a society where one gets an auto-rickshaw; that is a rental three-wheeler ride).

Normally, there are 3-4 rickshaws always there; but today there were none!! damn! damn! How can this happen today?! I just kept cursing in my breath looking for any auto nearby on the road. How can there be none at Naka or even on the road!

Suddenly, I had an idea and walked around 100 meters to reach the bus stop just as a bus arrived. Luckily, it was going to Kalupur (Ahmedabad railway station) and I pushed my way to get in.

It was the most crowded bus I ever got into without thinking. It was jam-packed as it was officially time for most travellers. I could hardly move as I was squeezed between mostly male passengers. I rarely travelled by bus since we got the car a few years back.

My breasts were almost squishing on the front passenger's back and my back and sides were all being squished with hardly any space. Luckily, I am above average height for a female and was able to breathe.

I had to survive more than an hour in this heat and crowd. So I simply grabbed the handle at the top bar and closed my eyes thinking of Amit and how we will spend time together.

As I almost dozed, I could feel a hand over my bum area. At first, I thought it was just by accident. But then this hand started to gently squeeze my ass. I did not want to make a scene, so I thought to better close my eyes so that the person will stop as I am sleeping.

I was so wrong! Assuming I was sleeping and did not protest, this hand now moved to the centre of my ass cheeks and his fingers started rubbing over my crack.

Oh no! It just occurred to me that I was not wearing my normal panties and thongs will barely protect me. This fellow must have realized too as his fingers started to crumble my skirt so it rose higher.

Electric spark ran through me as I felt his raw fingers over my bare ass. I was in a state of shock and didn't know how to react, but simply kept my eyes closed. Now this fellow got bold and started rubbing his crude palm with big fingers over my ass.

He must be some construction worker as his fingers were very rough. Slowly his big middle finger ran over my crack and before I could think; he easily moved the thong string away and was rubbing his finger right over my anus.

uummm..! Why wasn't I stopping this fellow or even opening my eyes?

I had no idea but was starting to enjoy this attention. I was already in the aroused state from morning and this probing and rubbing at my most private parts were drifting me away. I started dripping and the intruder would easily know as his finger was now over my slick pussy lips.

I could hear "wow" from him. It must be his lucky day! I still kept my eyes closed and tried to think of other things.

I am sure he must have realized I am not sleeping because he now had his other hand wrapped over the tummy area from the front and started to move higher under my top frill. Luckily, the tight string stopped his advance to my breasts so he had to satisfy himself by rubbing my stomach.

His finger below now started to probe inside my pussy. It was much bigger than mine and sent chills through my brain as he slowly but surely penetrated my pussy with his middle finger. I kept my eyes shut but could not help escape a moan as his thumb was pressing against my anus while a second finger joined inside my tight pussy.

I was dripping hard now and his rough fingers slicked with my juices. I spread my legs a bit to accommodate the assault and bit my lips as he thrust his two fingers deep inside me.

He was now trying the third one, but his nail scratched over my pussy lips and I squeezed back my legs, so he did not try third. I relaxed again as his slow thrusting continued.

As I relaxed, he removed his fingers from my pussy. He now rubbed the juices over my puckered rosy hole. His fingers were back for more juices. His thumb was now rubbing over my ass and fingers back in my pussy. My eyes popped open as his thumb pushed past my anal ring and inside my virgin hole.

I tried to look behind, but my eyes were too hazy to focus. His thumb stayed still, maybe knuckle deep inside my ass while his finger slowly fingered my pussy. There was some shooting pain in my ass that brought water into my eyes.

I had to bear that pain to not make a scene of it. I tried to squeeze my anal muscle to push his thumb out, but it only made it worse for me. So I tried to forget it and relax a bit.

He grabbed that opportunity and pushed his thumb further inside my ass. I tried wiggling my ass, but could not dislodge his thumb which now sat all the way in.

My ass was burning like hell and I desperately looked around for help. But no one seemed to care what was going on.

I saw one guy on my side looking intently at me and my face almost begged him. He sensed something going on, but could not see anything below the chest as it was all so crowded.

Now I had another problem. This other guy thought I was interested in him and his hand was now touching my front. I just did not know what to say.

He looked surprised when he could directly touch my nipples over the top. I realized I did not wear any bra and it only gave him a slutty signal.

Now I had to deal with two guys. One had anchored his thumb in my ass and finger fucking my pussy while the other was playing with my hard tits above my top.

All the pain in my ass had now subsided as my rectum adjusted to his thumb size. He now started to pull his thumb a little and again push it back in. He even wiggled his thumb as his fingers wiggled my pussy.

His other hand held me by the waist but moved down and his finger found my protruding clit. I had to bite my lips hard not to moan as his finger and thumb pinched my clit sending shooting pain through my entire nervous system followed by a wave of pleasure.

'Ufff!' It was becoming too much for me to handle. I never noticed that the other guy on the side had now removed his hand from the top and it was below the frill of the top. He pushed my tight top string above my breasts so they lay naked for his hand below the top.

'Ooooh..' a small cry escaped my mouth as the bus braked, pushing my ass against his thumb as it hit a new depth inside. At the same time, another guy pinched my left tit so hard that I lost my breath.

It started to burn as he now twisted my inflamed tit. I pleaded with my watery eyes to him to stop. He left my tit only to go across to the right one and give a similar tight squeeze. I was under huge pain as well as pleasure.

Still, not a single word was uttered. I wanted to scream and slap both but felt so helpless as I got fucked in both my holes below. It drained all my energy and resistance.

With burning tits, I also was feeling pleasure waves from my pussy to tits as I was close to an orgasm.

The guy on the side started mauling my breasts as if he was milking cow udder. Fingers grew in size or maybe he added a third finger because now I started to feel huge friction building in my pussy walls as they tightened around 2 or 3 fingers.

My anus contracted and relaxed quickly as I approached my orgasm.

I held the handle on top tight with both my hands and my head lay lifeless over my shoulder as I barely kept my balance. I was being used like a rag doll.

All my weight lay on his hands that were fucking me relentless. I came hard as he twisted my clit and wiggled his thumb and fingers all at the same time. The guy on the side held me in place so I don't fall. My lower body kept jerking involuntarily for almost a min during my orgasm.

After it subsided, I was still dazed as to what just happened.

Before I could balance myself, my legs were pulled out a bit and I could feel a thick cock entering my lubricated ass. Its head popped in quickly and so did more than half his cock. His hands were around my waist so I could not dislodge his cock.

Before I could react; the bus hit a pothole and that gave him a chance to push his cock all the way in my ass. A sharp pain shot fired my ass and I bit the back of my hand to prevent a scream.

'Oh fuck!', he was actually fucking my ass!

I had only heard of it recently from a friend of mine who tried for the first time. I thought it was very kinky and fun but never thought of doing anal.. let alone being through one right now.

Aaah, he was now back to fingering my pussy as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper in my ass.

How can this be a pleasure if it is paining so much? but I kept getting mixed feelings about both.

It was not until my tits started burning again that I realized that the other guy had not given up yet. He pulled my one hand down and now he handed me his cock.

He was decent sized and all I could do was try to grasp it in my hand and jerk him. I could feel his veins over my smooth hand. He must have really liked it as cock started to grow bigger and harder as I rocked him.

I had given hand jobs in the past to a couple of my college boyfriends, so I was experienced at it.

There was a sudden break by the driver and I got pushed in front. The person in the back pushed my back further as I lost balance from the handle and my front bent forward from waist up.

My waist was held tight as I was being fucked anally. The guy with a bigger cock on his side came to my front and took my hair in his hand and jerked my mouth open. His cock pushed roughly in my mouth and I was now taking cock in both my ass and mouth.

The pain was all gone as waves of pleasure hit me one after another. My pussy was dripping a lot of juices as I was gagging on the cock in my mouth.

"Randi che? chodavanu ketlu lese" (are you whore? how much for a fuck?) was a question from back in my ear.

It brought me back to reality. With his hand over my tummy area and other over my ass; I won't blame him for thinking of me as a high-class whore.

I gathered all my courage before things got out of control and shook myself out of my dream of getting fucked. I turned red with anger and shame.

All I could mutter was "No" and shook his hands off me. Just then the bus stopped and I got off it before he could do any further advances as I dreamt of.

I looked at the watch and I was right on time at the station.

More of how I met my cousin in my next story... do let me know your feedback, comments and improvements you would like to see.