Fateful Day

Story Info
Sunita gets ready for Amit.
1.6k words
3.87
16.9k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Roja Rana, for editing my story to make it more readable for my readers.

+++++++++++++++

This is my first story on this site. I am Sunita, 38 yrs old, married, no kids, and famous in my neighborhood as sexy aunty. This is my real-life story that occurred 20 yrs back and changed my life from not-so-innocent 18 years old girl to sex craving woman. I always wanted to publish my experience.

This was my experience with my cousin, Amit, and the turn of events that special day. We both shared a few incidents together after that day. We love reading incest stories on this site. After years of convincing by him; I finally acknowledged to share this first story. More to publish if my readers like this.

Short description of myself. Those close to me call me Suna. I consider myself pretty with hip long jet black hairs, oval face with dove eyes. Above-average height for an Indian girl.. 5'5". Roughly 18 yrs when this event occurred and maybe 54 kgs. My 34c breasts stood prominently over my slim waist with that sexy bit of pouts that accentuated my heart-shaped ass. I was very sensitive in my navel area which was pear-shaped and one knuckle deep.

At times, I would show it off when I wore short t-shirts or saree. Guys would sneak peek at my navel and exposed tummy in saree even now. Till that fateful day, I was a virgin with only a few sessions of fingering myself.

I am 2 yrs older than Amit, live in Ahmedabad while he is from Mumbai. We meet during family events. During summer vacations; he would come over to our place and stay for weeks together or we all would end up going to our native place together as a family. We met at least once a year and had bonded. We were always fond of each other in a way little special than cousins.

Narrating the event as it happened.

It was around April of 2001, very hot in Ahmedabad. I was very excited today as my cousin, Amit, was coming over from Mumbai after almost a year. He was not aware that everybody else at home had gone for a last moment family event in Baroda and will return only after a week. I stayed back as he was coming over and someone had to be home to receive him.

I recently acquired my driving license, so this is the first time I will be driving to the railway station myself to receive Amit. The train was scheduled to arrive in another 4 hrs. With a 1 hr drive from home to the station; I had roughly 3 hrs to get ready. We are cousins and it's taboo to have any sexual thoughts about him, but last year; his teen body looked so muscular that I thought how his body would feel.

I noticed him sneaking looks at my blossoms. I took a soothing bath and was touching myself seductively thinking of what all can happen next week. All those thoughts rushed to my brain and out of blue, I decided to shave down there. I had waxed my armpits just yesterday; so that was great. I never shaved pussy though, so it was bushy.

I was aware that some girls completely shaved pussy and heard from a friend of mine that boys love shaved pussies. So I went ahead and applied dad's shaving cream to get on to the work. After applying a generous amount of cream and shaving it to the last hair, I ran my fingers over my puffy lips and somewhat engorged clit. It felt buttery.

I decided to come out of the bathroom naked as there was no one at home. I walked out into the hall (main room of the apartment) and looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Just shaving pussy made such a huge difference in looks. The puffy lips were no longer hidden and I could see the clit-nub slightly poking out of them. Pussy lips were pink from being freshly shaved and glistened in after bath moisture.

I looked at the clock.. still more than 2 hrs at hand. Back on the mirror and appreciating my prominent white-pink breasts and stubby big brown nipples. They stood out perfectly on light brown big areolas. Right below them, my waist narrowed into a slim tummy, deep navel and very small bulge that protruded into the perfect hearty bulge of my prominent ass.

As I spread my legs apart, I could see the pussy lips open slightly in the centre and held together on tips by my moisture. Dark pink almost reddish inside showed up. I slowly rubbed my thumb over my nipples as they became hard and stood up the firm. I almost pinched them in excitement. An inaudible moan left my slightly open mouth.

The left hand slowly moved down towards my belly, circling my navel and then closer to my clean pussy. As I touched it, I could feel some stickiness. I rubbed it over my clit as another moan passed. Fingers slowly made their way over pussy lips and I felt more stickiness oozing near the centre. I opened it slightly to see in the mirror that it was glistening with moisture inside it.

As I took my finger slightly out, a creamy thing stuck to it. I could not stop my finger from making its way inside.. just till one knuckle deep and back out. It reminded me of the first time I tried to put my entire finger inside and how painful it was at the beginning. This time again, I could not go any further.

Instead, I removed my sticky finger and for some weird reason pushed further towards my anus and moistened its rim. Quickly, I was ashamed of my thoughts and took away my fingers just in time before they could enter there.

'Damn; was I being a bad girl now?!' Thought provoked me further, but I composed myself.

As I turned away from the mirror to go towards the bedroom and get clothes; I was aghast to see the window in the room was left open and there was a neighboring uncle in the opposite building watching me from his balcony.

I was completely stuck. I did not want him to realize I knew he saw me naked; but at the same time, somewhere inside this excited me further. If I was in my normal senses, I would have shut the window on his face. This time my mood was very different and I thought what the heck.

If the view of my body gives him pleasure, why not. I never ever had done this before and I almost trembled with thoughts of someone watching me naked... playing with myself. My pussy started oozing more liquid without me even touching it. I decided to give him something to remember.

So I stretched myself sideways and then turned so that my ass was towards the window. Now I bend down and from the corner of my eyes, watched that uncle. He was almost ready to jump out of his balcony! He looked around to make sure no one was watching him and his hands went below where I could not see. I only imagined that he must be beating his meat.

I went further out to bring my hands to my ass and opened up my cheeks. I still cannot believe I actually did that. I even puckered my anus before sliding my finger inside pussy. My thighs spread slightly to give him the best view of my spread cheeks and moist pussy prominently at show. Something must have happened and that uncle suddenly left his balcony and went inside.

I was back to my senses as I saw his wife bringing buckets of clothes to hang there! Instantly, I turned and rushed into the bedroom.

I checked and still had an hour and half at hand. So I started to decide what to wear. I was getting all kinds of slutty thoughts after my show back there. I simply decided to go on without my bra and panty. I pulled out my only thong from a secret place that my friend had gifted me on my birthday as I turned 18. She was very modern and must be had sex multiple times.

It was a red thong that barely covered any of my private parts. I put that on and checked myself. Just a string sitting just on my hipbone and another string literally less than half a centimeter thick running from back, vanishing between my ass cheeks, barely over my rosy hole and actually biting inside my pussy just over my clit. It rubbed over my clit as I took few steps and felt very nice.

As I was driving my car to pick Amit, I did not worry much. Then I took out 3 of my best outfits... one lacy sleeveless top with a creamy tight chest and a loose frill below felt best over the black mini skirt. As I wore it on my bare breasts, I felt ample support from the tight liner that actually pushed my breasts further up to a decent cleavage.

Below that, the frill made very loose contact with my waist and it ends just near my deep navel to give it the perfect sexy look. Skirt start 2-3 inches below the navel, rested on my hipbone barely over the thong line and its frill loosely wrapped over my bare ass and just about covered my thighs midway.

I spun around once to feel it rise back to my ass and slowly slide back over my thighs. Then I put on light lipsticks and perfume. I don't wear any other makeup. To accentuate my long neck, I wore a thin gold chain. I looked ravishing. All set to seduce Amit for good.

More of it in my next story... do let me know your feedback, comments and improvements you would like to see.