Fateful Day Pt. 04 - Erotic Touches

Story Info
Cousins come dangerously close to each other.
2.7k words
4.26
7.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Lady Wrath to accept to review my story and provide me detailed understanding to improve my writing skills for my English readers.

Before I start with this story, I would like to remind my readers that this is forth part of the series "Fateful Day" and current part can be treated as a continuation of earlier three parts.

_______________________________________________________________

My name is Amit, living in Mumbai, and Sunita or 'Suna' as those close to her call her, is my cousin who lives in Ahmedabad and is more than a year elder to me. I have traveled by train for 10+ hrs to reach her city and then we spent another tantalizing hour via bus ride to reach her home.

As we entered her home, we dropped bags and she closed the door behind us as I slumped onto the sofa, Suna telling me to get comfy while she went to the bathroom.

My mind was full of thoughts of our bus ride together, had I imagined it, had anything actually happened? I could vividly remember the smell of her and that we had been pressed very close to each other. But whether she touched my erection or not was all hazy, was it real or had it been my crazy dream?

I didn't want to ruin our relationship due to my vivid imagination, so decided to forget about the episode, putting it down to my fertile imagination.

Climbing to my feet, I went into the bedroom to change into something more comfortable, putting my case on the bed and taking out a set of "Lenga Jabba" (white pajama bottoms and light cotton t-shirt). I took off my shirt, and undershirt followed by my jeans and then underwear. My biceps and abs made me proud of my decision to join gym to tone up my otherwise slim body with muscles at right places.

A glance below made predicament of my now semi-erect cock with wet precum coating its head obvious from my constant erection back in the bus taking me back to Suna's warm mouth all over it. I shrugged off those incest thoughts and cleaned my cock on my underwear, threw it to one side; getting ready to pull my t-shirt over my head as Sunita entered the bedroom. With my hands and face covered, I hadn't noticed her entrance until I heard her voice.

'Amla, aam naago ka fare che? darvajo to bandh kar, dafol' ("Amla, why are you naked? At least close the door, dumbo!"... she exclaimed in our local dialect.) For years she had lovingly called me Amla rather than my real name of Amit and I felt embarrassed as she admonished me for forgetting to close the door before getting naked. In my panic, I tried to cover myself, only managing to trip as my head banged against the tiled floor.

Sunita ran to me and cradled my head in her lap, rubbing it gently as she asked fearfully if was alright. I was in complete shock, both from the fall and from laying almost naked with my head on her lap. She continued to shake my chin, asking if I was ok and saying sorry over and over again while I kept my eyes closed, trying to convert pain in head to pleasure of the moment of sympathy on her lap.

Slowly I opened my eyes to see her worried look, my hands were still tangled, but at least my face was out of my t-shirt. My head spun and my backside felt sore, but other than that, I felt fine, her soft hands continuing to comfort my forehead and her other arm wrapped around my shoulders as she supported me. Her proximity started to have an unsettling effect on my body as to my horror, I felt a stirring in my cock.

Suna must have noticed the movement in my groin but continued to pamper me as an awkward silence ensued. Before I lost total control down below, I apologized again for forgetting to close the door, Suna telling me it was her fault, and that she should have knocked instead of scaring me.

Normally, she would have made fun of me, but her present administration had put me at my ease. Slipping my hands over my rising cock to hide it, I began to apologize again as she interrupted me.

"It's ok, Amla. I never realized you grew so big." She blushed again and said I should go take a bath while she set up the table for lunch.

Sunita gently lowered my head and left me to my own thoughts as I glanced up and down my body. My arms and abdominal muscles were developing compared to the scrawny individual I had been, was that what she meant or was it maybe the thickness of my flaccid cock she referred to.

I'd never had a problem showing myself off in the changing rooms, aware that even in a flaccid state I was better endowed than most. Surely it wasn't my nether regions she was referring to.

"She is my cousin," I thought, "no way would she be commenting on my cock!"

I was about to dismiss the notion when Suna returned with a glass of water and reminded me to take my bath, giggling as she returned to the kitchen and leaving me confused.

Sipping at the water as I padded towards the bathroom, I chuckled at the thought of walking around my cousins home naked, but there was no point in donning clothes only to discard them moments later for bath.

Turning on the geyser (electric appliance to warm up the tap water), I waited for the water to warm up, glancing around the bathroom, as my eyes landed on a pile of clothes. A close inspection confirmed it was the ones that Suna had been wearing, the tight top, the short skirt, and to my delight, a tiny pair of panties which were little more than string and a minute piece of material. I was in dilemma as it had never occurred to me how something like clothes can turn me on, of course they were Suna's and that is what made them special. As if drawn hypnotically, my hands went towards them, picked her panties, skirt, top, one by one, my mind completed a mental picture of her stripping each one of them off as my shaft came erect.

I couldn't help myself as I raised them to my nose and sniffed, remembering the fragrance of her body next to me on the bus. As I held her skirt and breathed in, I wrapped the tiny panties around my shaft as I began to masturbate, images in my head of Sunita wanking me off and of her warm moist mouth, sucking on my cock.

The feelings were intense, my arousal quickly escalating from its previous episodes of erections and my eruption imminent as my hand flew up and down my shaft, pumping away my meat as my cousin paraded naked in my imagination.

"Are you done yet? You have been in here over ten minutes and I do not hear shower water... I'm waiting for you!" Suna called as she knocked on the bathroom door

Her sudden interruption nearly caused another accident as I called back, 'Aaaah, haa.. patij gayu samaj' (Yes, almost done.), my cock in a state of shock; now in dilemma to be brought just to the edge before its arousal replaced by fear, returning to its flaccid state as reluctantly, I placed all her clothes back to its pile and started to take shower.

Once done, I realized there as no towel; so called Suna for a towel, she had returned to her playful nature. Opening the door slightly, I reached for it, but she simply barged into the bathroom, pushing me further away and instead of handing over to my extended hand, dropped the towel on top of the rack. I was trying to hide my cock with one hand while using the other to try and close the door, Suna giggling at my embarrassment. As kids, we were continually joshing each other, but nothing like what was presently taking place between us.

If that was the way it was to be, then I looked forward to getting my own back on her later.

As I dried my body, I realized I had been "got" again. The towel was little more than a large hand towel and whilst it sufficed to dry myself, there was not sufficient material when I attempted to wrap it around my waist. Holding it in place the best I could, I headed for my bedroom, not noticing Suna until the last second as she grabbed the towel from behind and whipped it away and then slapped my bottom as she ran off, laughing hysterically.

'That was it, she has asked for it now,' I thought as I considered my options, deciding on how I would achieve retribution.

Climbing into my pajama bottoms I headed for the lounge, Sunita standing by the window and gazing out. Dressed in a light cotton top and matching wide-legged shorts which finished well above her knee's she looked beautiful and a picture of innocence. Her skin glowed in the sunlight that streamed in, my eyes fixated on her heart-shaped posterior and her rounded hips which tapered down to her thighs and delicate legs. The bottom of her top just about reached the top of her shorts, smooth skin displayed every time she moved and twisted. As she turned sideways, my eyes moved upwards to the bulge created by her right breast, its nipple, while presently soft, nevertheless was plain to see.

I couldn't help but stand and look at her, Suna noticing me as she turned.

"Ready to eat?" I nodded my head walking towards her.

"Not me, you dumbo... I meant, food!" and laughed again at her own wit.

She was still having her fun at my expense, but I was loving it as she took my hand and dragged me towards the table, insisting that I sat on a chair.

"Eat as much as you want, we have plenty of time at." she said while I kept observing her as she served me.

Once in a while, she will eye me, nod a question with smile as she served herself, sitting right by me in corner so she could refill my dish. Once in a while she would touch me with her left hand while talking and though it was normal between us through years; this time around it sent electric waves through me.

She kept chatting while eating and I complimented her on her looks, causing her to blush and she would slap my thigh naughtily saying it was enough of praises. Our remaining chats were mostly catching up on an entire year's worth of family events, personal talk could be left until later I decided.

With lunch finished, I helped her clear the dishes into the kitchen, keeping her company as she washed them, happy to hear her sweet voice as she chatted constantly. I "Uummed" and "Hmmed" as she spoke to me, my eyes never leaving her sexy body. She had tied her hair back and it swished from side to side as she moved, nearly in time with her bottom, which shook ever so slightly as she twisted and placed dishes to drain.

So immersed was I in my thoughts, I forgot myself as I moved closer and ran my fingers on her thighs, Sunita shuddered at my touch up close as she rested her head against my chest. Bending forward, I nuzzled her ear and then softly kissed her neck, Sunita tilting her head sideways and murmuring slightly.

My arm slipped around her waist as my hand caressed the soft smooth skin of her stomach, my finger lingering at her navel as I explored the tiny indentation. Her belly quivered beneath my hand as it sank lower and I reached the top of her shorts, pausing momentarily before pulling its strings and slipping my hand below as the shorts dropped to her ankle.

Sunita's hands were idling over dishes as her mind floated down with my hand as it moved lower still, I could hear and feel her panting, my fingers moving through her pubic hair and then curving, as at last, they encountered the soft puffy lips of her vagina.

I explored her slit, slowly opening her like a flower as I felt her juices start to leak, my thumb finding her clitoris as I rubbed the tiny bud softly. A drawn-out moan slipped from her lips, as she adjusted her stance, opening her legs wider to give me greater access. My other hand slid beneath her top, moving upwards until it encountered her breast and I lightly traced a pattern beneath its swell before cupping the weighty orb in my hand.

Sunita groaned louder, her eyes closed and mouth open, as I rolled her nipple between fingers and thumb at the same time that my finger penetrated her moist warm pussy.

I finger fucked her and massage her ample breasts, her chest heaving up and down as groans and cries of pleasure issued forth. With her head tilted back and her mouth half open, it looked so kissable as I added a second finger, grinding them into her cunt as I continued to squeeze and massage her glorious tits. I couldn't get used to how sexy and alluring her mouth looked as I twisted my head to kiss her succulent lips.

'Mmmmm!' They were delicious I decided.

As her hands were still tied to dishes, I moved on to kiss her cheek and trace my kiss over her neck, softly on her ear and back to her lips.

Suddenly I was back in the present as I received a faceful of warm soapy water.

"Cooldown, whom are you kissing?" She asked, amused by my puckered lips making ridiculous noises as my mouth and lips moved against the imaginary person in my head.

Despite cool water, my face felt hot with embarrassed, but before I could say anything, she handed me a cloth, "You can dry them", she said, indicating the dishes on the drainer. I soon caught up with her, delighting at the touch of her fingers as she handed me another wet piece of crockery. She continued to talk, thanking me for my help, but my mind took each of her comments and twisted them, turning each word into some kind of sexual innuendo.

Eventually finished in the kitchen, she gave me a peck on the cheek and I was still able to see the look of devilment in her eyes as though she knew what she was doing to me. Taking my hand, she suggested that we went and watch some television. I tried to decline, explaining that I was tired after my journey and can sleep in bedroom.

She pouted at my refusal, 'I'll watch and you sleep,' she suggested, 'there is plenty of room on the couch.

My reluctance soon turned into delight, as Sunita sat in the corner of the couch and patted her lap, indicating that I should rest my head there. It was something we had done many times over the years, only now, it seemed to take on a completely different connotation.

With my head in her lap, I caught up on some much-needed rest, my eyes closed as I listened to some kind of Hindi sitcom that she was watching. Suna stroked my hair and massaged my temples but the glare from the tv was annoying as I twisted my head in her lap and drifted towards sleep. My nose was buried in her groin, the aroma from her fanny eliciting excitement as she continued to stroke my head and I drifted off completely.

My dreams were lurid, it had been an exciting and eventful day and it was still only four o'clock in the afternoon...

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all are enjoying this read through our experience just like we did. More of what our experience in my next story. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.