All Comments on 'Fateful Lunch'

by CAROLINA_GENTLEMAN

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for the enjoyable read. Would liked to have seen how the wife tried to restore trust during the time prior to the divorce (whether it failed or not). Since that seems like an insurmountable task after a spouse cheats. Anyway, thanks again.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute story

I like how he handled the confrontation but amazed he didn't take up rachel on her offer. I too would have divorced but no raac that soon. I would have kept on being single and enjoying the FWB deal and maybe travel. Not sure my anger would have died down. She admitted she would have cheated again and i feel after getting away with it again it would be so easy it would continue. Maybe if he wants sex with ex then cool. Just dont remarry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please

Keep writing. Now ...

Conscious, adjective, being awake and aware.

Conscience, noun, the part of the psyche that tells right from wrong.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

I normally hate reconciliation stories, but in this case it seemed to be the right decision for him.

I do agree with DFWBeast that you should have expanded the months where she was trying to atone for cheating on him. It would have made the decision to start over with her more compelling, as well as punish her with months of purgatory.

I think the big problem with reconciliation stories, is that the reader finds out the wife is a cheating slut on page one, then two pages later the husband's forgiving her. From the reader's perspective, the forgiveness is too fast, because the cheating only happened a few paragraphs ago, even if years have passed in the story.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
GOOD READ

Loved the story and it was a nice change from dark btb or abusive slut wives humiliating their husbands. Great Job, Thank You 5*****

I am surprised at 'lujon2019' as I didn't see any real cuckolding. Cheating may technically be considered that but it is usually only part of the despicable behavior. This story had a 'reconciliation' but on terms I can live with even to the smattering of humour regarding Tanya..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved the confrontation. It felt natural

So many of these stories involve guys leaving to spend thousands on a few pictures when it isn't necessary. Confront the bitch head on.

The reconciliation was nice too. Believable.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Thanks C_G. Thus is a nice “feel good” story at a time that needs more good feelings.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
where's the cuck?

Don't understand calling the author a cuck, either. Hubby confronted them on the spot. He made her sign divorce papers that week. He crushed Kevin's hand and balls, in public, and later fucked over Kevin and got him divorced too. He divorced her and then had other women. There's no cuck in this story. His wife fell prey to a serial predator, got caught, punished, and she lost everything. Getting cheated upon doesn't make one a cuck. They each learned things afterward, and then slowly fell back in love. Sure, some men would never go back, but if every story went that way, what's the point?

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Great

Enjoyed the story. Don't understand why he felt nervous. It was her mess that started the whole thing.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years ago
Pretty nice story, Mr. Gentleman.

I have been following you with some interest. You write well, and I have enjoyed your stories. If you would just develop those characters a bit more, you would move into the "sick nasty story" level. Any time you don't murder 57 people, you are going to get the "cuck" squeals from the cheap seats. Writers and readers of my acquaintance, and I have a wide acquaintance, have been enjoying you. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well....

Hard to do, but you sold the reconciliation. Nice job, but I wish there's been there'd been more to the story. In any event, 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

More Carolina cuck drivel,

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
He broke up their conversation right after hearing his wife say that . . .

. . . it had been a drunken mistake, that she’d gotten lucky and gotten away with it once but was never going to risk it again, and he went nuclear. That might t have been a statement of regret, but it was one of trying to avoid making the same mistake again.

With that, he already knew she was trying to get past the mistake and get faithful again, even if she was tempted. That was something on which to rebuild, but he couldn’t do it. Instead, no matter what she tried, he had to divorce her, and then find a great playmate including a threesome. Simply put, he had to outscore her on the getting some strange scale.

Of course, it would have been a better story if they just hadn’t gone to Clemson, where the football players are the smartest people on campus. SEC all the way!

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

In spite of Rob's reconciliation with Allison I think another chapter or two are needed. Allison undoubtedly learned a powerful lesson during the divorce and the aftermath but she can NEVER BE TRUSTED AGAIN. After a certain age people are not really capable of changing who they are as a person. Given the appropriate motivation and the right opportunity ALLISON WILL CHEAT AGAIN! Rob's future happiness lies with his childhood love Jackie! First love is a powerful force that is NEVER extinguished. Jackie did Rob a favor by asking him to reconnect with Allison because Rob will soon learn in a painful way that "ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER" are not just words but they are a universal truth.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 4 years ago
No Surprise. Nice Light Read.

Reconciliation is common with this author so skip it if all you are going to do is write an inane cuck comment.

There are no surprises or plot twists. Just an easy read and a predictable happy ending.

I liked it.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
umm

that licking her with his cum all over her pussy felt off to me, felt very out of character. the template sucked sticking background in the middle of the story yucky. i did enjoy the read though even if it was a bit of a cookie cutter story but that might be me reading these stories to much. ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why'd she go back for more?

Never really address why she went back to lunch again knowing she would cheat again. Hard to see how he reconciles without really addressing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’ll make it short and sweet in response to the criticism.

Have any of you ever been in love? I guess not. Good story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Before he gets back with wifey i think she needs to experience Tanya and maybe Jackie too!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
I usually don't like RAAC, but this one works

Not sure that a three way with Tanya wouldn't cause more damage, but this story makes sense.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
its a little RAACish to me

so gets caught and you divorce her, so why even look at her as a mate again? your getting sex and yet you don't look for your next mate, you go back to the mate that destroyed your trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was all over the place, but I loved the comedy parts:

“Jackie was a whiz with real estate, but she knew nothing about constriction” - very few realtors are also anacondas...

“it's worth a few more months to be able to walk away with a clear conscious” - does a clear conscious mean you’re unconscious?

“As she laid her head on my shoulder, she said, "Damn that was good?" - was it a question? Is she unsure? Did she also ask “is it in yet?” Must’ve been kinda deflating for him.

"My God Jackie, you can't possible want more," - holy cow, she screwed the adverbs right out of him!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy your work and look forward to your stories. The thing I liked most about this story was his immediate confrontation with Allison and Kevin. No sneaking off and crying, but immediately getting right in Kevin's face and showing him who the real man was. Then letting Allison know in no uncertain terms what her new situation was. I like that he he let the divorce go through and enjoyed his adventures with Jackie. In Allison's favor, she owned her mistake, came clean with the children, and worked on regaining his trust. She accepted his time with Jackie as a result of her cheating. Since he was single, he wasn't cheating and she wasn't thrilled about it but understood it. He realized that he still loved her, and Jackie was able to see that and send him off in the right direction. Jackie was a good character, and saved him for Allison. This was another great story and definitely shows your arrival as one of the best authors posting on LW now.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 4 years ago

good story and always enjoy your work, very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I just don't like the cliche'

The whole, "I know you're still in love with X. I see it in your eyes."

Can we all collectively admit you can miss someone, and NOT still be head over heels for them? Who is this font of wisdom? Why is it 90% of the time the girl with benefits the ex has? Will these party girls that don't want attachment ever cease to amaze us with their endless wisdom on long term happy relationships?

Why can't it be a happily married couple that managed to actually make a relationship work? Why's it almost always gotta be someone with no actual experience in successful relationships. I used to let this cliche slide because 'different strokes, different folks', but it's just too common. And it's never pushed back on, like you'd expect in any healthy human dialogue with raw emotions. it's always, "I know you, ur not foolin anyone...u luvs her." "No i dun...das impassibel', he said "search ur feelinz, u kno it to b tru dawg, imma smarter than you anyways", she confidently replied back "Ur rit...ur always rit. I will try n date my ex now. my people need me", he flies away.

AethurAethurabout 4 years ago
You had me, then lost me

I'm not naive enough to say that reconciliation can't work. It just doesn't feel right to me here. I'm not seeing the wife put in the work to regain trust. She admitted that she was going to take up the asshole on his offer again while not drunk, which turns it from a one-time mistake, into a conscious decision.

And his FWB sending him back to his ex, telling him that he needed to initiate the rekindling of their relationship, just felt extremely forced and out of place. And the ex talking with the FWB and not saying anything until the MC brings her up, just seems duplicitious. I guess... her new personality...? It's one thing if they'd been married a couple of years, but this was a long marriage. People that old don't change that much, that quickly.

Overall, this wasn't bad, but I just felt it could have been (should have been) better. Thanks for sharing. 4*

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Excellent tale from a Gentleman

Enjoyed that thank you. Yes she cheated but it was one terrible mistake, after explaining the first liaison I thought it may be going down the drink and drugged route. She also took complete responsibility from the start with no stupid excuses.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Justifiable Recon. I doubt that I would have divorced Allison without counseling first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story was nice....

....but not matter how much people think that is wonderful to forgive and forget....a cheating partner is a dangerous person. You could easily get a bad STD from someone like that at any time. So for me, no matter how much in love I maybe with that person, I end it and continue looking a head.

We have to be strong in life, when we ended a relationship we all suffer. I rather suffer for sometime than get back to that person and ended it again for the same reason.

Time heals broken harts and then we could move on to better things or staying single.

I personally prefer to be alone than with someone I don't trust or for some reason makes me unhappy.

Thank you I like your story...

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Pretty enjoyable story I felt throughout the divorce Allison would get back together with her ex, I was kind of surprised that you didn't extend it and had her sowing more wild oats while he sowed his down in Florida. Also might have been interesting to have the events he discovered play out from her POV but still not a horrible BTB and a reasonable RAAC, just thought the true love aspect could have been revealed a little slower as it felt like that was rushed or you were done with these people. Thanks for writing! We'll keep reading!

bhill8671bhill8671about 4 years ago
That's a dumb

way to end the story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
That was good

He didn't waste any time getting into Allison's face when he caught her and Kevin getting ready to cheat again. He let Kevin off too easy, but otherwise handled business. Divorce was the right thing to do in order to heal. Allison, unlike most LW cheating wives tells her children the truth about what she did and commits to winning his trust again. Rob, newly divorced, reunites with childhood girlfriend Jackie and regains sexual mojo and confidence. Jackie, a genuinely good person, realizes he still loves Allison and sends him back with good advice. Reconciliation follows in this really good story. You as an author worth reading CG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good story, congratulations.

But what was all that introductory detail about the business arrangements and relationships and other extraneous stuff. Had to skip past all of that to figure out what the real story would be. Overhearing the wife is a reliable if tired plot device, but it worked. Glad Kevin got his balls handed to him.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 star

Very creative and interesting. No cuckold shit going on, just normal human relationships. Bravo!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Nice

Touched all the right buttons. Instant anger and taking care of Kevin. A divorce and then a thoughtful reunion with his ex.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 4 years ago
When I first started reading about him overhearing the conversation, I thought...

here we go. Now he's going to sneak out and spend the next 6 months sneaking around to get evidence... then I was extremely glad to see that Rob is actually a man and not afraid of confrontation.

I enjoyed this story. It's well written and I even like the content. I don't mind that they got back together, in fact, I was rooting for it.

Well done.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago

Eh. Another fucking story where the new girlfriend becomes the goddamn advocate for the cheating ex wife. Haven't we had enough of these fucking yarns already?

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
average

I'm all for reconciliation, however, she WAS going with him when he caught them at lunch. You can get by the drunken mistake and the lies afterward, but this was a conscious choice. He just happened to be there then, instead of 6 months down the line. No real reason why it didn't work out with the old girlfriend either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There are only two options in life. Taking back someone who used the loving trust you gave them to stab you in the back, or murdering 57 people. You chose...poorly.

In all seriousness, this character needs to learn that you don't bring the trash back in after you've taken it out. Seems like you gave some lawyers a nice chunk of your earnings for ultimately no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It seems as if the author has changed writing voice.

It's not that the story is bad. There is more sex than normal. There is decent character development, but the characters are coarser than I expect from this author. The language is somehow less polite. And there are misspelled words. Not the expected "quality", I guess. For that reason, I gave it 3 stars. Acceptable, but needs improvement. This is probably the first time I have not given this author full marks.

I have never before posted a comment as Anonymous. I removed my Author site and user name because I felt like I was about to be found out. My stories were true, and I thought that I had revealed too many details. But I didn't mean to troll by posting the comment anonymously.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 4 years ago
Good Read

I find it humorous how many commenters are dedicated BTB advocates, regardless of circumstances. You bent over backwards to give them the divorce their attitude demands. Then you had hubby boink his friend many times while wifey stayed celibate. The reconciliation came only after dating again. I enjoyed your story and got added enjoyment from reading all those serious BTB critics.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 4 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Not a fan of reconciliation tales, but this was better than most!

dummy2069dummy2069about 4 years ago
@Anonymus 3/26/20

You ALWAYS take the trash back in when you realize you might have lost your diamond in it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: 26thNC, Reed Richards and Randi

26thNC: You really expounded out there just the way I felt and saved me a lot of unnecessary plagiaism.

ReedRichards: "Of course, it would have been a better story if they just hadn’t gone to Clemson, where the football players are the smartest people on campus. SEC all the way!"I I'm a U of Michigan, The Big House fan myself and I understand your pain. But currently living in Texas I can certainly forgive the feelings for the great SEC.

Randi: Kind and gracious, not to mention truthful as always. I still owe you one. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nope!!!

I would NEVER reconcile with the cheating slut. He got out lucky with 60%!!! Now re-marry and lose everything the next time she cheats!!! Dumbass CUCK...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOSER HUSBAND ALERT!!!!

Right after the long drawn out boring fucking life history part. He showed what a loser he was when he turn down that hot chick from the bar after she started sucking his dick in the hotel room. This story was obviously written by a woman. There is 100% no way a guy who found out that his wife was a cheating lying cunt would pass on having a hot chick, especially after she started sucking his dick. Don't care about the rest of this steaming pile of shit story. He is clearly a LOSER!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
HikingThru, and 26thnc

With your two comments didn't leave much for me.

Good read C Gentleman.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I commend people who could forgive as I don’t feel I could be one of them but I guess you don’t know until your in that situation. It would be hard to ever trust that person again. He definitely should’ve fucked Rachael and he should’ve followed them to his hotel and caught her going for the second cheat. Also a good ass kicking on the guy . Anyone I know would’ve attacked on the spot.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Liked the story. Cheating wives getting happy endings goes against the grain, but shit happens before it rolls uphill.

Just hope he keeps a PI on retainer. As it is said, Trust but Verify.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 4 years ago
Who is Tanya?

Gave it a five. Read the entire story, But I don't remember Tanya.

Doesn't matter. Good read, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"it would be hard to trust that person again..."

So, when your best friend does something bad, you just say "I can't trust them..."

Trust is earned, but it is also given. A person makes a decision to trust, generally based on evidence. If some evidence is dated, maybe it should have lesser weight than more recent evidence.

I've done some shitty things in the past. But I feel I'm "trustworthy" because of what I've done recently. So, to me, those who aren't willing to adjust their viewpoints when new evidence is shown are just plain stupid and narrowminded. And probably pussy-less.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Fun story.

I'm not one to recommend easy forgiveness, but in this case I think he made a mistake. Her regret over her affair seemed real. He should have made an honest try to keep the marriage together. It was a well told story.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate a flirt!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Trust

So hard to get and so easy to lose. How do you trust her again after she broke that trust? So the question each time I read a story like this is how do you her again? Every time she's out of town. Every she's working late. Every time she has lunch or dinner with a client etc., etc. The thought that she could be cheating again has to creep back into your mind.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Some things do not make sense

I liked the story and am glad that Rob and Allison reconciled. It seems that Rob made out like a bandit. He had his 22-year marriage, then took time off to fuck Jackie and Tanya for a year or so, and now he can return to Allison for his old age.

I just do not understand why Allison admitted that she would have gone to bed with the guy. Rob interrupted their conversation while she was saying that she was not going to do it, and she didn't go.

I also do not see the daughter referring to her mother as a bitch, just because the mother had one drunken episode after 22 years of apparently being a good mother and a good wife.

I generally view "for better or worse" as meaning that spouses need to get over and forgive/forget a single incident of breaking the "forsake" vow. How many of us would be where we are if the worst thing we ever did turned out to define us, as opposed to everything else that we did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHY??

Why do you portray all of the husbands in your stories as weak, spineless wimps??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVED IT..........

Right up to the reconciliation. There's no going back. She did it once, taking her back gives implied approval and she's gonna do it again.

The confrontation in the restaurant happened to soon. He should have waited until she agreed to go back to the assholes hotel and then met them at the restaurants front door. At that point she has no defense. She was definitely on her way to cheat again. Marriage is done, good riddance. Fun filled nights and weekends with Jackie and Tanya. Rich, good looking, with a big dick and a talented tongue. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Should have never got divorced to begin with. She was clearly taken advantage of and Kevin just kept working her. I don't think men really realize how much bad self esteem can effect behavior. I am not excusing the cheating but that wasn't the biggest mistake. She didn't talk to her husband. I know this won't be popular but it is the reality

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Truth In The Comments

I have little to add to the content of the comments. Interesting to observe their generally polite tone and a reasonable range of acceptance of your reconciliation conclusion.

However CG, you have an additional polishing opportunity on grammar, word choice and punctuation. Nothing major, just a chance to rise to the top rather than just be "good."

Keep 'em comin'.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Great Ending

Definitely the way to go, even if you think she'll cheat again, he's apparently a rock star in bed (like most husbands in these stories am I right? Lol) so I doubt she'll have any complaints, on top of maybe getting her pregnant again to boot.

In the end the thing that matters most is that he couldn't let her go, he still loved her. Even if any of us disagree with that sentiment, the heart wants what it wants. Logic doesn't really enter into it much, so I think since he's happy I can just wish them the best of luck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
So...

She's still doing shit behind his back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Beautiful story. Like real life . Shouldn't have gone to divorce.A good long term relationship means the person wants at least the same happiness in a new relationship

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

As usual wife is played makes one mistake is contrite but ends up divorced. Hubby of course finds other hot women after divorce while wife remains celibate. Total garbage male sick fantasy. All the stories are virtually the same in context. Wife is “grateful” to get her husband back—-bull crap.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I really enjoy your stories and writing style. Puts the reader in the middle of that action and you have a great feel for pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quit reading. Two wrongs don't make a right

When went to room from bar enough for me

jtwheels

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Stupid ass allowing the cheater back. 1 star.

WwoodyWwoodyover 3 years ago
Good story

Some people are unbelievable when they have no forgiveness in their hearts.

They without sin cast the first stone but are bigger sinners themselves.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Read it again. I remain convinced that he's just a pussy and a wimpy cuckold! He gets back with the cheating whore in one of the worst RAAC stories I've been unfortunate enough to read twice. I should gouge out my eyes.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I can agree with any who say that one drunken time could be a bigly mistake but the fact that she admitted she was going to fuck him again, while sober mind you, would rule out her being a candidate for reconciliation at any future date.

So this RAAC story ended in an Epic Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I skipped to the end when Rob wanted to have a few weeks separation after agreeing to try and let Allison regain his trust. Doesn't seem a way to work on saving a marriage by keeping away from it. When I skipped to the last page I caught sight of the last paragraph and saw Allison's name so went back an continued reading. Good story after all.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Read it again and I still like it. There does seem to be one loose thread where she was going to go off with him again. That's big and I missed seeing it addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear GENTLEMAN:

I have a clue for you: it is really hard for some readers to maintain sympathy for a guy who makes millions of dollars by bulldozing hundreds of acres of destitute slums making way for a resort for rich 'Meracuns to come to cheat on their spice. As a GENTLEMAN, you are prolly too caught up in GLITZ and GLAMOR to be concerned with the unavoidable consequences of progress. Just a little tip for future stories.

LWlurker

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Strikes me all three women clumped him behind his back including his daughter, Jackie the super slut marriage counselor and his ex. Maybe the three of them can get together and laugh about it. Adios bitches.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Good story. Shitty ending

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I loved the story and the characters but, the ending or should I say the lack of needs a continuation to bring the story to a conclusion.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Good story, but tough to get my head around the ending, or lack thereof.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Very weak ending. Mc is sort of stupid as he is stepping into a snake den. Not a good situation .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most of your stories deal with both MC cheating, yeah one of them cheated first and you can argue that made the wedding contract null and void, but that really cheapens your male MC. You should try a different approach if you write another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think his wife should give him a prenup and two permanent hall passes; and at the same time, agree to continue keeping him apprised of all her activities. She is vulnerable and needs watching. She screwed up, she needs more penance. Since Jackie sent him back she should let them be playmates every so often. And trust Jackie keep to Tanya in check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Imagine taking relationship advice from a slut... has to be down there with taking dietary advice form the obese on the dumb ideas ladder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crikey listen to all the anti RAAC crowd going off and angry that people end up happy. Hurting someone is more important than being happy. No wonder the US is regarded as a backward hellhole who wants to drag the world down to their level

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

To be honest Allison, I really think that's a waste of time, but I'm willing to leave that door open for the moment. I can't imagine how you could ever earn my trust back after what you've done, but I guess I can give you the next four months to try." Said no one ever. I like both reconciliation and btb when its applicable. Some one who does what the Wife did isnt worthy of anything or anyone. For me its a 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since Rob came back to Allison even though he had Jackie and Tanya, Allison should be magnanimous and the next time they head south invite Jackie and Tanya over for a four way. Talk about a loving wife. He came back to her so she can relax about her lifelong insecurity and simply reward Rob with a "women go wild" event and the three can simply suck and fuck him into oblivion. Over and over again.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Again, he is worse than her IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really thought he was a horses ass after he overheard her conversation with her business associate. Glad they they had gotten back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eating your own cum=disgusting! Reconciliation = stupid!

The story starts out good, then ends horribly. Sad!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it quite a bit, well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the fuck is he back with the slut?

Texican1830Texican183011 months ago

Anon, so having sex outside marriage once makes Allison a slut, but Jackie doing everyone and everything for years isn’t slutty?

Some of you are either emotionally stunted, twelve, or live in your parents basement with a blowup doll.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure why so many commenters are castigating the MC. He overheard heard the conversation, recorded it, and knew that she was about to agree to a second time. A one time drunken celebration is one thing but Kevin wa spushing for number two and she was coyly playing along while flirting in the restaurant. Ironically for objectively mediocre but illicit sex. She admitted she would have gotten back into bed with Kevin despite feeling guilty after the first time and swearing to never do it again. She did not confess to her husband, willing to take it to her grave and who knows when the affair would have stopped ultimately. It would have poisoned their marriage, affecting her mood and make.her lose respect for her husband. A one off drunken tryst is one thing but she wanted to be desired by another man and she wanted illicit sex. It somehow filled a need for her as she aged and her family evolved. But a second premeditated time is waaaay not cool. Yes he was furious with Kevin. So what? That makes him an asshole. Screw that. He stopped after he terrified Kevin. Then burned his ass later as he had PIs follow Kevin and find him screwing other women while he himself was married. Glad Alison got therapy but nothing earthbshattering cane out of her disclosure as to why. She wanted something, got some bad advice, and looked for strange, thinking she wouldn't get caught with an infrequent sexual affair through her catering business. Unfortunately for her she was caught. And guess what. Yes they got divorced. He gave her time to see if he coukd get past it and he couldn't. His choice. That was asking a lot anyways. Imagine he caught her three mo ths later after bonking Kevin every couple weeks? He would never have contemplated for one iota to take her back. Instead they both went through a divorce that killed their old marriage and sent them both into grief, well.more grief for her and more anger for him. Yes he tossed his infidelity (not adultery) with Rachel in front of Aliso 's face but she knew that was her fault. He stopped. He only got with Jackie the slut until after the divorce. Nothing wrong there. He took Jackie's advice and severed their relationship, purely sexual and wrnt back and dated Alison, who had the guts and smarts to call Jackie and find out what was going on and if this was real. They had been divorced for like 9 months before he even contemplated a new relationship with Alison. For many men, her betrayal was worthy of divorce. But not so egregious as to prevent reconciliation. With therapy, time alone, and self examination, she turned over a new leaf. He was willing to try again (though a post nuptial was probably wise). The key thing is that he intervened on that restaurant. A real man intervenes and confronts. Period. Talk and argue later. Intervene before it all goes to hell. Idly sitting back and watching things unfold is pathetic. He held on to his agency and had to time to debate his course of actions. He chose divorce. She gave him a better than 50/50 split showing her remorse and acknowledging her guilt. After the discovery, Alison did everything right. She owned up to it (though the reason why was a bit tropish), took responsibility, asked for more time, didn't blame.him for Rachel (she blamed herself), got therapy and lived like a nun after the divorce. She spoke time Jackie and got an idea of where his midnight is at and in now way blamed him (how coukd she?). She did one selfish act, followed by a near-repeat, except for his intervention, and then worked to make amends. Seems.clear.he can trust the new Alison. She knows what she did was heinous, broke their old marriage, and caused him great pain. After the divorce she did not pressure him. So I am fine with reconciliation here. She worked to fix her problem. He in turn remembered the good times and realized what was he doing with a slut like Jackie that would go nowhere beyond bimonthly f@ck bunny. Whatever makes him happy. Criticizing him for a divorce is inane. Criticizing him for seek to remarry, is your own projections being cast on a decent fictional story filled with fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only skimmed the story & it looks interesting, so I'm going back to actually read it. I'll rate it then. The comments also interest me in reading the story. However, & I've noticed this from other read stories, a commenter, like below mine, writes a massive 1 paragraph review. Don't these people know it makes it very hard to read that way? And I'm sure that I'm not the only person that doesn't read those types of comments. USE PARAGRAPHS!! Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1st, liked the story & how at the end, he's sweating about telling his ex about Jackie when the ex knew about her. Great ending for the story.

2nd, for the commenter some 5 months ago who asked how could he take back "the slut". One mistake doesn't make one a slut. But getting on one's high horse & saying that makes the commenter an idiot. I suppose they never made a mistake in their lives. OK, she was going to have sex with him a 2nd time, but not only was stopped, took action so she wouldn't have anything to do with that guy again. Enough said.

Well written & put together. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I actually found the comment from 2 weeks ago while extremely long to be quite a good analysis of the story and various character viewpoints. Long, but better than reading "cuck", "wimp", "slut" comments submitted by trolls. But yeah paragraphs would definitely be a wise move.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks--- wonderful time of entertainment. Left me with a calm and warm and happy feeling--- after all, that's what I read these stories for. Sad for those who are so shallow as to some how think the characters are real and then they get off gushing about how these fake characters should have done this-or-that different. Even sadder is that some readers go through the looking glass into another "room" where they think it's all the authors fault for "creating" bad people( characters) and they lecture. Hey folks--- this is fiction for entertainment. ENJOY

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In so many of these stories, when the husband catches his woman cheating, he pulls out his phone or camera and literally just sits there watching his wife fuck another man. Or he'll record a little then run away 'angrily' without doing anything. I always found that so frustration.

I loved that in this story he actually got up like a man with self-respect and intervened. It's because he did that that reconciliation was ultimately possible. Everyone came out happy. It's much different from the stories where the husband just sits there recording then letting the affair go on for weeks or months as he goes on some long intricate BTB vendetta where he reveals to her he knows about the affair in the most histrionic manner possible.

Cool stuff homie, cool stuff

servant111servant1114 months ago

Nice…a RAAC that is well written with a clear logic trail fully justifies the RAAC conclusion with proper foreshadowing as well as a well defined protagonist who is normal. Great job!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the usual raac story. friend talking him back on getting back to his ex, him not moving on etc etc. Not sure why he'll take her back, she admitted she was going to fuck the douche again if he hadn't caught them. So it was not going to be a one time, she felt guilty the first night and didn't tell him. If she really did though she wouldn't have gone back with him she admitted it herself that she would have sex again with the douche. How trust could be restored after that I would never understand, and the wife didn't even work to get a second chance, it was totally all the mc friend that push him towards raac.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

I’ll go with it. I really don’t think she deserved forgiveness. Why????

Because she admitted she would’ve fucked him a second time despite swearing earlier she wouldn’t cheat again

That admission by her was never truly followed up by him, and it was a killer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous