Fateful Wedding (F/F) Pt. 01

Story Info
Bride is gradually destroyed in all senses by bridesmaid.
8.4k words
4.42
17.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Mia is a shy girl working as a marriage registar. She truly loves her profession, binding loving hearts together... Isn't it beautiful?

Especially as today's bride is not just gorgeous but also decent, smart and successful young woman. Mia feels it's an honor to marry such a wonderful person.

But all goes upside down when Mia sees soon-to-be husband making love with... a bridesmaid! Right before the wedding, right in the filthy bathroom!

Not being able to hold her emotions when she sees this cheating couple standing beside the wonderful bride, Mia slaps the broom during the ceremony.

She didn't think much, she felt it's a right thing to do, but for all those present Mia looks like crazy who tries to ruin the wedding!

Petite registar never had a chance to explain her actions as pretty soon she ends up under the feet of more fast-thinking bridesmaid...

And little did Mia know that her actions will not just be a start of her own fall, but also bride's who she tried to save.

The fall in all senses, all in favor of the cunning bridesmaid and her mother...

Chapter 1

Mia smiled as she arrived at the gorgeous wedding venue. Everything looked ready to go. The beautiful flowers, the stunning artwork, and soon the guests would arrive. Today, she was doing what she loved most - bringing a happy couple together for a life of bliss.

She went to check her hair and makeup. She wore a stylish black dress, her light brown hair pulled back professionally and tied in a perfect bun. Her pale complexion highlighted her innocence - a small, skinny eighteen-year-old who was living her dream. She loved weddings, seeing couples so in love, and she had always dreamt of playing a part in uniting them for life. And today, she was even more excited than usual. She'd been selected by the most incredible bride she'd ever seen.

She'd gasped when she'd first seen Grace. They'd met to discuss Mia being her marriage registrar. She'd seen Grace pull into the car park in her Lexus, watching a set of tanned, toned legs swing out of the car door. The bride-to-be wore expensive clothes, and Mia felt tiny next to the statuesque brunette with the piercing blue eyes. Grace was a strong, confident, powerful woman, and the eighteen-year-old Mia was in awe of her. She was super excited to have the opportunity to marry such an incredible woman.

As guests started to arrive at the venue, Mia wanted to re-read her handwritten speech to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. There were ten minutes to go until the bride would arrive and the ceremony would commence. She made her way to the coatroom where she'd left her jacket, her speech folded up in her jacket pocket. She was already picturing the stunning Grace walking down the aisle, playing the scene out in her mind as she turned the handle of the coat room.

Mia stopped dead in the doorway, unable to process what she was seeing.

"Ohhh Lindsey... mmm... you're sooo hot!"

Mia, eyes began to adjust to the sight of simply perfect, powerful legs wrapped around a man's waist. The woman had an absolutely stunning dress pulled up around her waist, a curvaceous ass bouncing as she softly moaned, and perfect blonde hair tossed back. She was on top of a man in a nice suit who saw Mia over his blonde lover's shoulder. Despite the fact they'd been caught having sex in the coatroom, the man couldn't stop. The gorgeous blonde kissed him passionately, grinding on his cock, with the man's hand groping her full breasts.

"Oh my god, I'm... I'm sorry," Mia said, turning around and leaving the coat room.

Mia's heart was pounding. She was a pure, innocent girl, and she'd never seen anything like what she'd walked in on in that coat room. She needed to compose herself - she had a wedding to conduct.

She saw the washroom across the hallway, and as she headed towards it, she saw the man from the closet quickly exiting, tucking in his shirt and straightening his tie.

The blonde appeared in the closet doorway, and Mia quickly entered the washroom.

Suddenly, the door flung open, the blonde entering, and standing next to Mia, fixing her hair and makeup. Mia looked at the blonde in the mirror. Frankly, she was intimidated. The blonde was stunning. Mia had already seen her perfect ass and shapely legs - but the blonde was a tall woman in her mid-late twenties, her big breasts presenting the perfect cleavage that the flat-chested Mia found it hard to not keep glancing at. The blonde had that after-sex glow about her. She'd just had sex with a handsome man, and she looked more than pleased with herself as she fixed her already pretty face.

Mia offered her a weak smile before leaving the washroom, straightening her black dress and taking a deep breath. The groom would surely be waiting now, with the bride preparing to make her entrance.

Mia entered the stunning room, seeing the groom from the back as he chatted with his groomsmen. She smiled. The man had a great body... Mia knew the perfect Grace would be marrying someone amazing. But she couldn't resist a gasp as the man turned around. The groom, in his perfect suit, was the man Mia had seen with the blonde in the coat room!!

There was no time to do anything about it - the music was playing, and the audience was gasping, with their eyes all drawn to the breathtaking bride as she made her entrance.

Mia was furious that this beautiful woman's day had been tarnished by her cheating husband-to-be, but it wasn't Mia's business to intervene. Her job was to marry the couple, and she hoped that the bliss of their wedding day would be enough to have them living happily ever after.

As Grace made her way to the front, standing across from her groom, smiling, the bridesmaids entered. And Mia's jaw hit the ground. The blonde from the washroom - Lindsey - was one of Grace's bridesmaids. She stared at Lindsey, who looked super pleased with herself, having just fucked the groom less than fifteen minutes before his wedding.

Mia tried to compose herself, but she felt shattered. She had such a pure view of the world and felt people were good, and she just couldn't understand how a woman could sleep with her friend's man and then stand next to her at her wedding, grinning from ear to ear.

And when Mia turned to look at the groom, seeing him looking like nothing happened, she could feel her anger boiling over. This man had just had his cock inside a gorgeous, curvy blonde and was now about to marry a stunning, elegant brunette.

Her anger got the better of her, and without thinking, she wound back her arm, swinging it through the air, with a stinging slap on the groom's cheek echoing through the room.

"What the HELL?" Grace screamed.

Mia turned to the stunning bride, about to spill the beans - the man she was about to marry had just had sex with her bridesmaid in the coatroom.

Lindsey, big breasts heaving, had to think quickly. If Mia told everyone what she'd seen in that coat room, Lindsey would be in big trouble. Grace would go crazy, and everyone would think Lindsey was a total home-wrecking slut.

So she stepped forward just as Mia went to speak, grabbing her by the hair and flinging her to the ground. The skinny teen was like a rag doll, and the audience gasped at how easily Lindsey had thrown her to the ground.

The other bridesmaids were incensed by Mia ruining the ceremony, approaching her as she began to pick herself up off the ground. Lindsey saw the much smaller Mia about to speak again - so she jumped in first.

"She was about to slap the bride!" she exclaimed.

One of the other bridesmaids, a smaller redhead, whacked Mia across the face, knocking her down again, before the third bridesmaid, a pretty Russian girl with an awful temper, knelt down and gave Mia a series of loud slaps across her cheeks.

Mia was crying now as the three bridesmaids in their gorgeous dresses kicked her ass.

But still, Mia was determined to tell Grace what she'd seen in the coat room.

For the third time, she tried to address the gorgeous bride, who by now was furious that her wedding had been ruined. But Lindsey wouldn't let her speak. She stepped out of her heels, and just as Mia tried to get the attention of the bride, Lindsey swung her leg and struck Mia's ribs with a perfectly placed kick. The skinny Mia groaned in agony as Lindsey proceeded viciously stomping on her chest.

Amazingly, little Mia wasn't done and managed to climb onto all fours.

Lindsey knew she had to shut the tiny girl up once and for all.

Everyone groaned in astonishment as she wound back her shapely, lovely leg and swung. Her pretty foot moved through the air, seemingly in slow motion, the top of her foot connecting perfectly with its target... Mia's sweet, pretty, innocent face.

The blow left Mia lying on her back, her face an absolute mess - utterly destroyed by the slaps of the bridesmaids and, ultimately, Lindsey's magnificent foot.

Lindsey smiled as she looked down at the conquered girl.

"You ruined my friend's wedding AND assaulted both the groom and my foot. I have a bruise. I'll have the police come and take care of you."

To 'stop' Mia from going anywhere, the powerful blonde rested a foot over her flat-chested victim before stepping on her full weight, with Mia crying out.

"Shhh, you're disturbing everyone," Lindsey giggled, placing her other foot right over Mia's face.

All poor Mia could do was cry and sob into Lindsey's soft sole, gasping for breath as Lindsey's other foot suffocated the life out of her. But with each gasp, all she got was the scent of the foot that had destroyed her pretty face.

Lindsey casually called the police with one hand, leaning on the wall with another while she stood proudly on the girl.

At one point, the bride looked down at Mia, concerned. Her little body was crushed under Lindsey, her arms limp. All the fight was gone out of her. Her body was beaten and broken, and her mind began to break, too, as Lindsey rubbed her foot back and forth over Mia's face, using her face as her own personal foot masseuse. Grace said to Lindsey, "Is she okay?"

But Lindsey just smiled. "She's obviously dangerous," Lindsey said. "Slapping your groom like that and then looking like she was going to slap you. She's crazy! It's best I keep her underfoot until the police arrive." Fortunately for Mia, Lindsey did show mercy and finally stepped off her.

"Put my shoes back on for me," Lindsey demanded. Poor Mia could barely move, her body completely defeated by Lindsey, but she finally managed to slide the blonde's black stilettos onto her foot. Lindsay sat on a chair.

"Now, you stay right there until the police arrive."

She placed the toe of one heel on Mia's forehead and the other on the young woman's lips.

Mia didn't dare to move, let alone object. In fact, she felt grateful to the gorgeous blond that she was no longer standing on her.

Meanwhile, Grace looked awful. Her perfect bridal makeup was ruined as she cried, with her wedding destroyed. And that gave Lindsey an idea.

While she rested her shoes on Mia's face, she started tapping away on her phone, applying for an instant marriage license.

"Look," she said to Grace just as the police arrived, "I'm now a marriage registrar. I can marry you!"

Mia was barely conscious, still in agony after her beating and body crushing at the feet of Lindsey, but hearing that this vicious blonde was about to take her dream crushed any spirit she still had left.

Everyone supported Lindsey's story. Mia had attacked the groom completely unprovoked. Lindsay had stepped in before Mia could do any more damage, and in the process, Lindsey's pretty foot was injured.

"Kiss it better," she teased Mia quietly just before the police handcuffed the young woman. When Mia rolled over without hesitation, placing a tiny kiss on the blonde's bruise, Lindsey smiled broadly. Little Mia was absolutely terrified of her, and Lindsey knew that her wish would be Mia's command from then on.

Mia looked over her shoulder as she was escorted out by the police. She saw the horrible blonde standing between the bride and groom, preparing to marry them, taking Mia's dream from her.

Lindsey was the hero of the wedding. She had stopped Mia from continuing to assault the handsome groom and potentially the gorgeous bride, and she'd stepped in to marry the couple. As Grace and her groom Steven said their "I do's," sharing their first kiss as husband and wife, Grace threw her arms around the savior of her wedding.

Lindsey couldn't help but chuckle. She'd fucked Grace's man right before the wedding, and she now had Grace hugging her, thanking her for saving the day. Her big, beautiful smile got even broader when Grace said, "I owe you, Lindsey. You saved my day. I promise I'll make it up to you."

You would've thought Lindsey's day couldn't get any better - but it did. She smirked as Grace and Steven got their wedding photos done. Grace's makeup looked dreadful because of her tears when she'd thought her wedding was ruined. Lindsey simply loved that she'd not only taken the groom on his wedding day, she'd stolen the dreams of the innocent little registrar, AND she'd been the cause of ruining Grace's wedding photos.

Of course, she and Grace were friends, but Lindsey had always been jealous of Grace. Grace was always the center of attention, always the richest, always with the best job, always with the hottest man. Lindsey was sick of coming second to Grace, and so having her fingerprints all over the most important day of Grace's life was extremely satisfying.

And just when Lindsey thought her day couldn't get any more perfect, it did.

The guests had all gathered at a hotel, sitting in a beautifully decorated function room for the post-wedding reception. It was time for the bride to make her speech.

She was supposed to talk about how excited she and her new husband were to start their married life. But instead, she looked at Lindsey. Grace went on and on about how grateful she was to her best friend for salvaging the day. And while Grace spoke, Steven was sitting across from the busty blonde, eyes darting from her magazine-cover-worthy smile to her incredible cleavage.

"Mmm, that's it bitch," Lindsey thought as Grace continued to compliment her. "Suck up to the girl who's already fucked your groom today."

Of course, Grace had no idea that Lindsey was the reason the wedding was almost ruined. The fact that Lindsey was getting all the praise and had the bride toasting her turned the blonde on.

She slipped a foot out of her stiletto under the table, stretching her leg forward.

She grazed the groom's leg with her toe, running it slowly up his calves, over his knees, and up his thighs.

Oh - the look on Steven's face as that pretty foot pressed against his crotch under the table! Lindsey simply loved it, especially when a few strokes of her foot had Steven's cock hardening while his wife gave her first speech as a married woman.

Lindsey stared into the groom's eyes, smiling. Grace might have married him, but this man was Lindsey's any time she wanted him. Having that much power over her friend's marriage was simply delightful.

"To my very best friend, the one I owe everything to, the amazing, gorgeous Lindsey," Grace said with a smile, raising her glass.

"To Lindsey," the audience said, everyone taking a sip of their drinks.

As much as it had been an amazing day for Lindsey, there was one more thing she wanted to take from Grace.

As the night began to come to a close, Lindsey began to act sad.

"What's wrong, hun?" Grace asked.

Lindsey was a terrific actress, and she forced tears to form in her eyes.

"That fight with that girl earlier... it's really affecting me," she lied tearily.

Grace tried to console her friend.

"You know when you said you'd make it up to me?" Lindsey asked.

Grace nodded, "Of course, hun, what do you need?"

Lindsey held back a smirk. "I don't want to be alone tonight, Grace. I'm scared that little crazy bitch might try to get revenge. Can I stay with you and Steven?"

Grace hated the idea. This was her wedding night! She and her new husband had the honeymoon suite booked at the hotel, and they had a delightfully romantic night planned. But as she looked at her friend, she reminded herself that she HAD promised to repay her for saving her wedding.

"Sure thing, hun, you can stay with us."

Lindsey had to stop herself from bursting out laughing as she exited the room with the bride and groom, heading to the honeymoon sweet.

Wedding sex was definitely the best sex, and Lindsey was ensuring Grace wouldn't get any, even on her own wedding day. Grace was smiling, completely oblivious that Lindsey was taking her marriage apart before it had even begun.

In the honeymoon suit, Lindsey kept filling Grace's champagne glass while the three chatted.

The more alcohol Lindsey kept feeding the bride, the more the bride began to slur her words. When Grace eventually stood up, she was dizzy, falling forward right into Lindsey's curvaceous body.

"There, there, Grace," the blonde smiled. "It's been a big day... let's get you out of this dress and into bed."

Lindsay led her best friend over to the bed, helping her lie on top of the sheets.

She sauntered over to Steven.

"Why don't you go downstairs and get us another bottle of champagne while I get Grace into bed?"

Once Steven left the room, Lindsey began to help an almost-passed-out Grace out of her wedding dress.

She was finding it hard not to laugh at how clueless her friend was as she worked her gorgeous white wedding dress off her body.

Lindsey looked at Grace's body. Grace had spent hundreds of dollars on her wedding lingerie, and it had been worth it.

Lindsey looked at her friend. Grace was simply stunning! Her perfect skin. Her toned, powerful body. She had white lace stockings on her amazing legs, joined to white lace panties, but an incredibly sexy garter. Her bare stomach was flat, perfectly toned. Her lovely breasts - not as big as Lindsey's but still luscious in their own right, were covered by a stunning white lace bra. Yes, Grace's bridal lingerie was the hottest lingerie Lindsey had ever seen.

"Well... we don't want hubby seeing you in such a sexy outfit, do we?" Lindsey snickered as Grace drifted into a drunken sleep.

Grace was completely non-responsive as her best friend began to strip her of her lingerie, starting with her white designer wedding heels. Down came the thigh-high stocking, the panties, and off came the bra.

She stared down at Grace's flawless naked body.

"Bitch," she grunted, her jealousy of her best friend showing.

She went over to Grace's suitcase, sifting through her clothes. A sexy nightie. Cute panties. Gorgeous little bed shorts. Ugh - why did Grace's clothes all have to be so damn sexy?

And then... "aha!! Tooooo good!!"

She'd found something. A pair of track pants and a loose grey hoodie.

She helped the passed-out Grace into the most basic, casual, unsexy clothes she owned. They hid all Grace's amazing features.

The blonde looked at the wedding lingerie she'd removed from Grace.

"It would be such a shame for Steven not to see this lingerie on his wedding night," she smiled.

When Steven returned to the room, his jaw fell open.

Lindsey had lit the candles Grace had set up for their romantic night, spreading the rose petals on the bed. Steven saw his passed out wife on the bed in her comfy casuals, but his eyes quickly returned to Lindsey. She stood across the room. The wedding lingerie looked incredible on her. She was an absolute bombshell, and even if the newly married man wanted to resist her, he couldn't have. The candlelight flickered, her impossible body looking phenomenal in the dim light.

She began to approach. She'd laid Grace's gorgeous wedding dress out on the floor, and she walked slowly toward Steven, each step of Grace's own wedding heels stomping down on the dress. She was literally walking all over Grace's wedding.