Fateful Wedding (F/F) Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached Steven, slowly wrapping her arms around his shoulders, the two passionately kissing.

"How do I look?" she teased.

Steven breathed his response, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

She led him to the bed, sitting on the edge of it, smirking as the married man fell to his knees. Lindsey loved it, the handsome man tenderly raising her leg, removing her shoes.

As she slowly removed the lace stockings, he pressed his lips to each bit of flawless skin, as it was revealed. His lips danced over Lindsey's pretty feet as he finished taking off the stockings. He took his time, savouring each pretty toe, running his tongue over her soles. And then, once he'd reached up and pulled his wife's panties down her best friend's legs, he began to kiss his way back up her legs.

Lindsey moaned softly once she had the man's face between her thighs pleasuring her.

"Mmmm," she purred, hands running through his hair. "Grace did always boast that you had a talented tongue. Now it's mine to use whenever I want."

Even the mention of his deeply sleeping wife didn't stop Steven from continuing to worship the blonde goddess.

When she unclipped the bridal bra, her incredible breasts springing loose, Steven looked up at her, bedazzled by her unstoppable curves.

"Come to me," she said, shifting up the bed, laying her head on the pillow next to her best friend.

This wasn't the quick fuck from the coatroom. Grace was out for the count, and Lindsey could take her time. They had all night to explore each other. They made love multiple times, hands and lips all over each other bodies while an oblivious Grace slept, dead still.

As the sun started to rise, Steven was now also in a deep sleep. Lindsey realised she needed to set things up so Grace didn't realise her best friend and husband had made love all night on her wedding night.

She took off the wedding lingerie and packed it away, putting her bridesmaid dress back on. She pushed Grace over so she was in the middle of the bed, her back up against her husband. Lindsey laid at the foot of the bed. She angled herself so she her own face was as far away from Grace's feet as she could get, but her angle allowed her to put her feet right into the sleeping face of her best friend.

"Little Mia and your husband have kissed my feet," she said softly, "And soon you will, too."

She waited until Grace began to stir, waking up from her drunken sleep. Lindsey was loving it - Grace's first time waking up as a married woman and the first thing she'd see was the pretty feet of the girl who had her husband secretly under her spell.

As Grace opened her eyes, Lindsey just left her feet there. Just letting Grace's eyes adjust.

"Ugh," Grace thought, "My wedding night, and I slept with my face at her feet."

Lindsey knew her time was now. She yawned, pretending to wake up and stretch, allowing her to press the soles of her feet right into Grace's face.

Grace didn't resist, much to Lindsey's amusement. Maybe Grace was just too weak from her drunken night? Or maybe waking up and seeing her best friend's feet had had an effect on her? Or maybe she quite enjoyed the feeling of the pretty soles on her face? Lindsey didn't know the answer, but she knew one thing.

"Whether you like them or not, Grace," she said in her head, "You'll soon be getting very very used to my feet on your face."

Chapter 2

Grace was so apologetic to her husband. She had allowed Lindsey to be in their room on their wedding night, and she'd gotten drunk and passed out. They had a dream night planned, and in Grace's mind, she'd ruined it.

Grace was also thankful. To her best friend Lindsey. She hugged the curvy blonde.

"Thank you," Grace said.

Lindsey couldn't hide her smile. As far as Grace knew, Lindsey had saved her wedding and then taken care of the drunken bride.

"You can thank me by taking me to breakfast," Lindsey said.

They agreed to meet in an hour.

Lindsey went to her own hotel room and got showered and changed - a white top that showed off her incredible breasts, a tight black miniskirt and a cute pair of pink heels.

Grace joined her, a gorgeous summer dress on, white sandals on her feet.

As they ordered breakfast, Lindsey's phone rang.

It was her lawyer.

Mia had spent her night in a cell, charged with the assault of Steven and Lindsey. She was terrified, spending the night shaking.

She'd been escorted to court first thing in the morning, her charge put before a judge.

She tried to argue her case, and the judge said, "Well if you're saying you were the one who was assaulted, we'll need to bring the newly accused in for questioning."

Young Mia froze, shaking her head. She wanted no parts of seeing the busty blonde who had so thoroughly conquered her at the wedding.

"What's my punishment if I plead guilty?" she asked.

Once Mia realised that she'd only have to do a few hundred hours of community service, she plead guilty to the charges.

And now here was Lindsey's lawyer, delivering the news.

"Well, good," Lindsey smiled.

But her lawyer wasn't done.

"The thing is, now that she'd pleaded guilty, you'd be free to sue her for damages. She's legally considered having assaulted you, and if you've been injured physically, mentally or emotionally, she'd have to pay damages..."

Lindsey's face curled into the cruelest of smiles.

"Set it up," she said to her lawyer. "We're going to take the little bitch for everything."

Lindsey thrived of power. And she was currently drunk on it. Her power over Mia at that wedding. Her power over the groom in the coatroom, at the reception when she'd rubbed his cock with her foot, and in his honeymoon suite. Her power over the bride, who was eating out of the palm of her hand, completely oblivious as to her evil doings. And she wanted more. She'd seen the defeated look in little Mia's eyes at the wedding. She knew she could own the skinny girl.

"My own personal slave," she thought in her mind, her cruel grin plastered all over her face.

Grace didn't like what she was seeing. She'd never seen her best friend like this.

"Hun, I know Mia almost ruined my wedding," Grace said, "But you don't need to ruin her life!"

"Yes, I do," Lindsey said firmly. But she caught herself, softening her tone, taking Grace by her wedding-ring clad hand. "That little girl nearly tore your wedding apart, Grace. She needs to learn her lesson..."

Grace wasn't so sure... but she nodded.

It was a few days later, Mia and Lindsey on opposite sides of the courtroom. Grace sat in the back, watching on.

Lindsey's lawyer was simply incredible. Little Mia didn't look like she could hurt anyone, and her face was still all messed up with bruises from the beating Lindsey had given her. She was struggling to even sit up straight, her ribs still in pain from the ruthless kick Lindsey had given her, and her small breasts still hadn't recovered from being crushed under Lindsey's foot. But the lawyer had to judge looking at Mia in horror as she articulately depicted the eighteen-year-old as a monster.

"Before I determine an outcome, I'll hear from the plaintiff," the judge said.

Grace groaned for poor Mia as Lindsey rose, heading to take the stand. She'd dressed to impress... a miniskirt that showed off her killer legs, a top that had her breasts spilling out of it. Grace could see the way the judge was drooling over her.

Lindsey put on an awful sob story.

"I was so injured I could barely walk," she said, tears in her eyes. She raised her leg provocatively, waving her yellow strappy-heel clad foot at the judge, giving him a view of those legs. "Look, there's still a bruise."

She wasn't done with her story. She explained that she suffered such extreme emotional pain that she'd ruined her best friend's wedding night.

"Imagine how fragile I must have been mentally to actually think it was ok to ask to stay in the honeymoon suite with the bride and groom," she sobbed. She pointed at Mia. "She turned me into a monster! Only a monster would come between newlyweds on their wedding night. That's something I would never have done if she hadn't assaulted me. I've barely been able to look my best friend Grace in the eye since that day."

Grace frowned at the lies her friend was telling on the stand. And she was shocked when the judge ruled. Mia owed Lindsey four hundred thousand dollars!

"You have twelve months to fulfil your debt to your accuser," the judge said to Mia. "Failure to comply will see you imprisoned until the debt can be settled."

Mia burst into tears and fell to her knees in the courtroom. She knew she had no means of paying such an extraordinary debt.

Lindsey didn't hide her pleasure, clapping her hands excitedly and approaching Mia.

She stood over the timid young woman.

"Seems every time I see you, you end up on your knees," she laughed. She dropped a piece of paper at her feet.

"Come over this afternoon and we'll discuss how you'll pay me."

Grace scurried out of the court. She was disgusted with her best friend. So much so that she called her later to express her disappointment. But Lindsey seemed sincere when she said that she just couldn't stand the way Mia had lost control and nearly ruined the wedding.

"You're my best friend, Grace," she said, "And I couldn't just sit by and watch the girl who messed with your special day get away with it."

Meanwhile, Mia was reluctantly making her way to Lindsey's house.

She was absolutely terrified as she knocked on the door in her little summer dress. She wore flat black sandals, and when Lindsey answered the door in those towering yellow heels, the younger woman was staring directly ahead at the blonde's perfect breasts, her head no higher than the dominant woman's shoulders.

"Come in, little one," Lindsey smirked.

Mia was literally shaking as she entered the beautiful home of her rival. It was so unfair - Lindsey was clearly already wealthy, while Mia was certainly not! But she'd lost in court, and the confident blonde had her at her mercy.

Lindsey's lawyer was there, and she had a ton of paperwork.

Mia was almost as intimidated by the lawyer as she was by Lindsey.

The lawyer was a tall, leggy redhead named Claire, and Mia would never forget the way Claire had made her look like an out-of-control monster in that courtroom.

"We've been through your financial, Mia," the lawyer said, smiling at the scared girl.

"You have about seven thousand in savings. Obviously, that will go straight to Lindsey. In addition, you have your crappy little car worth six thousand. We'll take that. You've been a good girl and paid off your credit cards, but your two credit cards have a combined limit of twenty-five thousand. Better to owe the banks than to owe the woman you assaulted and end up in prison. You'll surrender your credit cards to Lindsey. Now in terms of your house... it's worth one hundred fifty but you still owe one hundred twenty thousand on the mortgage. Lindsey will also take ownership of that. That's a total of sixty-eight thousand of the four hundred thousand you owe Lindsey."

Mia was crying. Even with her every asset taken away, she had a debt to Lindsey she'd never be able to pay. Let alone that most of these assets were bought with her caring parent's savings.

"I'm going to end up in prison," she sobbed.

But to her surprise, Lindsey spoke to her calmly.

"Now now," she said, "We can work out a deal. Sign the documents giving me control of your assets, and I'll tell you how we sort out the rest."

What choice did Mia have? Lindsey and Claire exchanged victorious glances as Mia began to sign her name on the papers, everything she owned now in Lindsey's hands.

"Don't worry, little Mia," smiled Lindsey. "You'll find it's not hard to work off your debt. For example...."

She swung her leg up, placing her bruised heel-clad foot in Mia's lap.

"If you give my bruise another kiss, I'll deduct ten dollars from your debt."

Mia looked at her, Lindsey's gaze was sneering. For a girl who now owned nothing and still owed three hundred thirty-two thousand dollars, ten bucks for a foot kiss didn't seem like a big deal at all, but she didn't even think to object.

She bent at the waist, pressing her lips quickly to the bruise.

"I didn't say stop," Lindsey smirked as Mia continued softly kissing her bruised foot.

As soon as Lindsey finally pulled her foot away, Claire said, "Look at your tiny, pretty hands. We'll deduct another five dollars if you give me a foot massage."

Mia simply slid off the edge of the couch and crawled to the lawyer's long, never ending legs. Claire's legs were creamy and shapely, and while Mia didn't like being on her knees before the lawyer who had destroyed her in court, she had to admit that the redhead's skin was simply to die for. Her pretty little hands caressing the calves of the beautiful woman.

Lindsey smiled as she watched Mia serving her lawyer's legs. She knew she could buy Mia now. The skinny girl would do anything to work off her debt, and Lindsey knew that eventually, Mia would fall into a habit of serving her bigger, stronger, richer, more powerful superiors.

"You should thank Claire for paying you $5 for a quick leg massage," Lindsey said, "Give her feet one of those sweet little kisses of yours to show your appreciation."

Mia didn't hesitate, her lips pressing against the tops of Claire's feet as her hands continued to worship the red heads calves.

Finally, it was time for Claire to leave. She stretched out her foot expectedly and simple said, "The toe." Mia immediately gave a kiss to the toe of Claire's shoe.

"That's how you are going to greet and see off me from now on, right?" Claire smiled at the utterly defeated girl.

"Yes Claire, sure," Mia managed to give a meek response.

Once Claire left, Mia said, "I should be going, too."

But Lindsey simply stood in the doorway, a smirk on her face.

"Go where? And how? I own both your house and car and you don't even have enough money to order a cab. I think it would be best if you stayed right here with me."

Mia realised she was right. She had nothing and nowhere to go. Lindsey was walking toward her, arms outstretched, and all poor little Mia could do was step right into those strong arms, her little body all wrapped up by the curvaceous blonde goddess.

Lindsey patted Mia's face as it rested against her big chest.

"You're all mine, little Mia," she purred, "Allll mine."

Chapter 3

As soon as she had allowed herself to be wrapped up in Lindsey's arms, accepting that the manipulative, busty blonde now owned her, Mia's life had spiralled out of control.

That first night, now living in Lindsey's house, was hell. Mia, although skinny and flat chested, was a pretty girl. Soft, dainty hands, a Princess face, and silky smooth creamy white skin. Her dream career as a marriage registrar suited her perfectly - a lot better than the hard, manual labour she would endure that night.

Lindsey wanted her gorgeous house to be spotless. "Remember Mia, your chores all go toward working off your debt to me."

Mia had always been a perfectionist. She was simply incapable of doing anything half-heartedly. Lindsey sat with a big grin on her face as Mia was ordered to clean the kitchen, because when she saw how the smaller girl went about her task, she knew enslaving Mia had been a great idea. Mia could have just run a mop over the floors, wiped down the counters and packed away the dishes. But that wasn't enough for the perfectionist. She'd been told to clean the kitchen. And that meant inspecting each plate, glass and utensil in the cupboards and draws, making sure they were as clean as the day they were brand new, before kneeling on the kitchen floor, scrubbing each floor tile one by one, scraping the grout, buffing each inch of floor to a perfect shine. Her pretty nails got chipped, her delicate hands filthy as Lindsey's curvy, tanned legs appeared in the vision, feet clad in home slippers. Not wanting to look up at the woman she was terrified of, little Mia simply looked down at the feet she had already kissed on two separate occasions.

"Are you enjoying this work, little Mia?" Lindsey asked.

Mia shook her head timidly, causing Lindsey to laugh.

"Well, what you like is irrelevant. You have a skill, girl... not useless after all, it seems. And it's given me a terrific business idea. I could charge people a fortune to have their house cleaned, guaranteeing them the best clean ever from a pretty little princess. Yes - I'll rent you out, girl, at five hundred an hour. The rich and fabulous will happily pay that amount to have such a docile little cleaner they can boss around. For every five hundred you make me, fifty will come off your debt to me. So, if you work ten hours for someone, you'll be making forty-five hundred for me and working five hundred off your debt. Sound fair?"

Of course, it wasn't fair. Mia looked up at Lindsey, about to try to negotiate a better deal.

whack

Quick as a flash, Lindsey swung her leg just like she did at the wedding, hitting Mia right in her already damaged ribs.

It knocked the wind right out of the little girl, and Lindsey effortlessly used her feet to lay her on her back.

She placed her slipper-clad foot just above Mia's little breasts, toe on her chin.

"Sound fair, Mia?"

"Mmhm, yes Lindsey," Mia croaked.

Lindsey slid her foot forward a little until the toe was on Mia's bottom lip.

"Kiss." Without hesitation, Mia kissed the bottom of the slipper. With a satisfied smile Lindsey threw out the slipper and put her bare foot back, toes on Mia's mouth.

"Open wide, Princess."

Mia had no choice but to obey, allowing Lindsey's toe access to her mouth, Mia's tongue wrapping around it gently.

Lindsey alternated toes into her slave's mouth, quite enjoying how diligently Mia sucked on each one. Mia hated it, the taste of her rival's toes in her mouth, but she wouldn't dare complain for fear of either another beating or being thrown out of Lindsey's house with nothing, and no chance of repaying her debt.

When Lindsey was done, removing her toes from Mia's mouth, she used the girl's light brown hair to dry off her toes.

"Back to work, slave," Lindsey giggled.

The next time Mia saw Lindsey, the blonde was standing in the door of the laundry as Mia, on her knees, was shoveling clothes into the washing machine.

"Don't forget to hand wash my intimates," Lindsey said, poor Mia shuddering at the thought of hand washing another woman's bras, panties and socks.

"Now, I'm off to bed. Once you're done, see yourself in the guest room. You'll wake me at 7 a.m. with breakfast in bed. Kiss my feet goodnight."

Mia crawled along the floor, placing a kiss atop both of Lindsey's perfectly formed feet.

"Good girl, little Princess."

Mia worked well into the night until she was satisfied her owner's house was sparkling. She'd vacuumed, mopped, done the laundry, the kitchen was clean, the bathroom perfect - even the windows had been cleaned. Finally, she entered the guest room. Plain cream walls and a single bed. That was it. That, along with her mobile phone and the clothes on her back, was all Mia had. She fell onto the bed at 4 a.m. after setting her alarm for 630 a.m., falling asleep as soon as she closed her pretty eyes.

She tapped nervously on the big double doors of Lindsey's room with her breakfast tray in her other hand.

"Come innn," sang Lindsey. Mia was relieved the blonde was already awake... she'd been unsure of the protocol for waking her and was terrified of getting onto the wrong side of the bigger woman.

"Wow," she couldn't help but gush as she entered. Lindsey's room was almost as big as the house Mia had surrendered to her. Giant window, huge walk-in robe lined with stylish clothes, and a separate area shelved with hundreds of pairs of shoes. There was a huge marble bathroom with a gorgeous big tub. Lindsey sure did live like a Queen!