Fates Ch. 03: Arabella (XXX)

Story Info
Trysh and Aro meet with Arabella, his *personal* blacksmith.
7.3k words
4.6
3.6k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

"You did what?!" Trysh'alia asked with a sharp gasp. Aro nodded and scratched the back of his head with embarrassed to what he had just admitted to the Elven companion.

"Goddess... Aro you must apologise to the poor woman. Leaving her in the middle of the night after having sex with her..." She was shaking her head as they walked, shimmering hair swishing from left to right as they passed a line of homes that towered over them. Trysh could feel the moisture of her excitement on her thighs, and how sodden her black panties had become as she strutted with the natural Elvish sway in her wide hips. Hips that now were exposed to the cool air of the evening thanks to the long slits on both sides of her pure white priestess robes. With the eyes of a great deal of Riverun citizens glued to her body, Trysh could not help but give them a playful wave and friendly smile; something that only resorted in erect cocks and flushed cheeks. As her eyes drifted up to the handsome young man, she felt her lips on her face and between her legs quiver, her erotic state of mind naturally wondered what it felt like to be filled with human sperm...The thought remained as they walked.

Aro kept quiet, and only sighed with a hint of worry as the ominous building at the end of the cobbled street fast approached. It was the largest building in town, except for the harbour house that Trysh would have set off toward soon...Much later than soon if her horny state of mind had anything to do with it. "Arabella's Armor's, Weaponsmith and Forger est: 1010..." Trysh muttered as the large sign stood proudly in the grassy ground beside the pathway.

Aro took a defeated huff and stepped forward, leaving her a few steps behind. He faced the door, wooden and splintery, yet steadfast. He balled his fist up on his exposed arm and bashed against the door with firm thuds.

The door swung open instantly.

Arabella stood with a moderately confused look for a moment, then her pretty, freckled face turned to a deep scowl as she recognised who was knocking.

Her hair was a deep auburn, short and styled into a wild bob cut. Her lips were plump, and eyes smoky grey. Her moderately sized bust seemed feeble in comparison to Trysh'alia, but her pear-shaped body was beautiful, and firm. What she lacked on the top she well made up for with her bottom half, with hips wide and ass large, and long legs clad in tight leathers which Aro knew had taken her multiple attempts to get over that perfectly chiselled rump she had.

Trysh watched as Arabella stepped forward, flexed her impressive muscles angrily, and without much of a warning she gave Aro a firm backhand across the cheek. The elf winced, and immediately went up to the hero who saved her life hours before, concerned as Ara seethed through gritted teeth.

"You fucking asshole! You've got a lot of nerve to come waltzing back up to my home at dinner time with the way you fucking left me!" Even though her voice spat with anger, Trysh had spoken to hundreds of people in the past, she knew that this Arabella was desperate to hide the joy in her voice.

Trysh could see how Aro was attracted to her, the muscles on her arms were well defined, and the tight maroon vest clung to her body to show the small lumps of her abs. Far more muscular than she, but Ara clearly worked hard at the forge. "You fucking show up out of fucking nowhere with an elf bimbo because you're too broke to afford a room to fuck her in! I run a forge Aro, not a brothel." The beats came in hard and fast as Aro desperately tried to block them, yet the smacks came over his head and shoulders, in different speeds and directions.

He eventually managed to shift his body to the side and reach up and grasp her wrist. "You are so damn lucky I don't return your sword point fucking first." Her eyes locked onto his, her chest swelling up and pushing back with her heavy breaths. Aro gazed at her ash grey eyes apologetically, and released her wrist from his firm hold. She huffed hard, shaking her head and resolutely placed her hands on her impressively wide hips.

"You really live up to that red hair huh?" Aro softly rubbed the sore parts of his body, turning his head to look back over his shoulder at Trysh, who sheepishly smiled at him, then awkwardly at Arabella. "And she's no whore. She's a follower of the Temple of Vernande, can't you tell by the robes or are you too busy paying all your attention to your favourite customer?" Aro stepped aside to allow Ara to get a better look at Trysh. She quickly gave the elf the once over, seeing as her thick thighs poke out between the slits of your robes.

"Good evening Arabella, I'm Trysh'alia. Umm, I hired him actually..." She gracefully glided forward with her small hand extended for a shake. Ara looked the elf up and down and took it for a soft, feminine shake.

"Aro always liked Elves with giant tits." She shot her client an accusing glace, while Trysh blushed and softly rubbed her thighs together. "Come on in. I have a stew going. Um? Now why should I exactly let you in Aro?" Before Aro could follow his stacked client into Arabella's home, the fiery woman flexed her arm and pressed it against the doorframe, cocking a brow and an accusing pout. "You gotta make it up to me."

"What do you want me to do for you? Last time you asked me something like that it was under a very different context Ara..." The womanising wink and smile followed; that familiar look that Ara always fell for, even when they were young. She had always desired him, but unlike most women, that dumb look on his face either led to a punch to the jaw or a cute, out of character swoon. Both, Aro was sure, meant the same thing.

Ara responded with the latter, rolling her eyes and trying to hold back the flirty grin. She turned and allowed him in, shutting the door behind him. Trysh was standing in the centre of Ara's home. One table small enough to fit three or four people, a fire pit that burned chunks of wood up into a built-in chimney. But all around the floor were vastly different works of steel and iron, sheathed weapons beside many pieces of skimpy armours. Trysh gave a bashful look to Aro who now stood beside her.

"Bikini armour is all the rage with young women these days. I dunno who started it but I'm good at making armour sexy, so more gold for me I guess, there's more in the shop if you're intrigued." Trysh'alia scoffed cutely, and scanned the room until she met with an iron door with the words "FORGE" etched into the metal. The elf shrugged, and made her way to the door.

"I shall, I must say the latest fashions does interest me, even if it's so...raunchy." She gave the only man in the room a shy look before moving into the forge.

"Are you hungry? I always make more stew for lunch the next day but I think I can manage two servings...Otherwise...I have other things you can snack on to tide you over Aro." With her back facing him, she looked over her shoulder at him and gave a teasing look with squinting eyes. Softly she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, making her hips sway and her firm ass to look even more appealing under those skin-tight leather leggings.

Aro chuckled, moving to approach Arabella. Swiftly he unclipped his pack from his belt and let it fall to the floor with a dense thud. He wrapped her arms around her wide hips, and nuzzled her neck before moving his hands up her body, fingers tracing over her tight abs. She leaned back into him, letting go of the wooden spoon she was stirring the meat stew with and basked in the feeling of his rough, manly hands on her body.

A soft kiss pressed on her jaw, which made her grin and bite her bottom lip. His growing bulge had started to press hard against her firm, peach of an ass. "I'll make you feel really good before dinner. Then if you've forgiven little old me...Maybe tonight we could..."

"Shh....You know you already have me baby..." She mewed softly, twisting her head as Aro went in for another kiss. She pushed her lips against his, all while she fumbled with the string that tied in a criss cross over her crotch, securing her leggings in place. After the soft kiss she quickly spun and pressed her body onto him, flicking her wild hair back away from her eyes as she looked into his with a look of overwhelming affection.

She loved him with all her heart. She had given her body to him over and over since they first started to discover the wonders of sex; she was certain he knew all about it, how she wanted to be his wife, to bear his children. But alas she also knew she wasn't the one for him, his love awaited somewhere...And the sinking thought that she was in fact in her forge made her sad. But that was the future, now all she wanted was him.

She pressed her hands against his armour covered shoulders, and pushed down on them, guiding the love of her life to his knees. He grinned up at her as she pulled the tight leggings from her hips down lower and lower with hard pushes; her ass jiggled and firmly bounced as she shifted her weight from left to right to get the leggings down low enough for him to be greeted by her bare pussy.

Trysh, thinking that the two humans needed some time alone, had started to look around the forge with little interest in anything within. In truth she had little care for this whorish clothing, if she could even call it that; she thought it rude to tell her what she really thought of them to Aro's attractive friend. But even then, when she looked upon a small golden bikini top, with long thin chains of silver connecting to thin looking metal underwear that protected little to nothing other than the female sex and breasts. It made her raging libido grow, wondering if Aro would like to peel all that metal from her body instead of that fit blacksmith.

She heard the loud thud that came from the other room, with a concerned brow raised she swiftly and gracefully made for the door, opening it just a little to see if the source of the mess she was making in her underwear had been knocked out by this Ara.

She saw her bodyguard on his knees, face buried firmly into her crotch. The smithy was leaning back and bracing herself against the nearest stone wall whilst her other hands roughly combed through his hair. Blood rushed to her needy virgin pussy more intensely than she had ever felt before. The hard desire to release doubled over as she watched the two attractive humans commit an act she was desperately observing. To say she was shocked was an understatement, the cold spectre of jealousy gnawed at the back of her mind but was no match for the burning lust for the man eating out another woman. Even though she wanted him to do that to her, she strangely felt equally euphoric watching him give pleasure to a woman that was not her...

There was a slick sheen to Ara's pussy, with clear and sticky strands connecting her cunt with her leather leggings. Like he usually would with her, and any other woman he ate out, he followed the same routine, long and tight licks up and down like he was painting a fleshy wall with his tongue, proceeded by fast, clockwise licks between her folds that always made Ara's pussy push outward like it was kissing him back. He moaned loudly, that caused Ara to shush him through a voice that clearly told him (and Trysh watching from the other room) that she was enjoying every millisecond.

"Shhhhh baby, she'll hear you from the forge..."

Aro's wandering hands made their way up the blacksmiths hard body, running them under her skin-tight vest to feel her muscles which bumped over her body. From the angle he was kneeling, the erection running down his leg was at its fullest, pushing hard against his trousers that formed a monstrous bulge that looked more like a forearm was pushed under his slacks. It was like a caged animal, throbbing, twitching and pulsing against the fabric. It wanted to feel her touch again, like the last time.

The feeling of Ara keeping his face firmly against her flexing pussy was relentless, but Aro felt the need to show this girl who was really the dominant one. With that natural strength of his, Aro pushed Ara from him, leaving his face a shining mess of her excitement. Before Arabella or Trysh'alia could even react to his rough stubble glazed with a woman's addictive nectar he was up on his feet, lifting the smithy up by her firm, perfectly huge ass and hurriedly turning her on the table. He laid her there, to which she let a drawn-out moan escape her lips.

She knew what he liked, quickly she tightly wrapped her thick thighs around his head and gripped his hair as he owned her cunt by pushing his tongue between her sensitive folds to fuck her with his tongue.

Trysh, with her puffy lips parted to exhale long, shaky alluring breaths could feel herself dripping her juices onto the floor of the forge, squatting on her feet with no issue as she watched the scene before her. It was certainly not the first time she had seen sex, travelling across the kingdom to heal people meant she saw some things...But nothing compared to watching the man she wanted and a woman she had grown more and more attracted to...It was making her realise things that she wouldn't have ever thought when she was with the temple, and she started to feel her shame for a hungry pussy faulter the longer she watched Ara writhe around and arch her muscled back on the table.

Arabella stopped caring if the bimbo in the other room could hear them, in fact, with a body like that she would have welcomed the short beauty to suck and fuck the man she loved whilst he made her cum. As always Aro's tongue was unwavering in its desire to give her pleasure, her eyes crunched shut and her fingers rigidly made a mess of his hair. "Baby....I'm cumming, don't stop!!!" she moaned before letting out a heavy, guttural moan as her cunt spasmed and leaked a hot creamy substance into Aro's mouth.

As he would with every woman he worked his magic on, he licked and sucked and kissed her cunt even through her orgasm, and swallowed her leaking cream straight from the sauce. Ara grinned and shivered as he kept pleasing her, giving a playful wiggle of her hips as the post orgasmic bliss set in. Aro pulled his face out from Ara's legs, strands of her cum connecting her lips to his own. She grinned and nibbled on the fingernail of her index, the flushness on her cheeks making her freckles even more noticeable.

"You may be an asshole at times baby but I can't deny you know how to make a girl feel special..." She rose up and pushed her arms back to brace herself on the table, throwing her small chest in front of him. Aro chuckled and kissed her, she kissed back, swooning for him with every passing moment.

"So... Shall we skip dinner?" He asked between the soft, tender kisses. Ara coo'ed and pouted her lips at him.

"Woah woah...Down boy...We have all night baby. All. Night." She gave one last kiss on his lips before dismounting from the table, and made her way to the iron door of her forge with a slight wobble in her step. She made sure to give her wide hips that little extra sway, so her firm ass chewed and swallowed her tight leather leggings for Aro's viewing pleasure.

Trysh had barely enough time to readjust herself, her eyes were still wide and pussy still throbbing with second hand pleasure, how desperate she was to feel what Ara was feeling...So desperate in fact that her rationalisation on breaking her vows of celibacy had started to grow stronger than ever before. She rose back to her feet from her squat, walking to the other side of the forge beside a heavy iron anvil; the back of her dress getting caught between her thick ass cheeks which resulted in her giving it a slight tug free. She pretended to observe a piece of silver bikini armour...More of a leotard than a two-piece armour suit. There was a deep neckline, clearly made for a curvier female, Trysh only naturally deduced it would be an elf seeking such an erotic and beautiful piece.

The door squeaked open, and Ara's pear-shaped body stood in the doorway. Her hands placed on either side of her wide hips as she smiled with her messy hair. "Dinners on the table. Hope you like meat stew." Trysh could hear the giddiness in her voice, and the burning jealousy returned to her. She smiled however, and strutted toward her with the click of her snubbed heels against the stone floor of Arabella's forge.

"I do enjoy stews of any kind." She flicked her bleach blonde hair and stepped past her, hiding the heavy blush on her cheeks as she swayed her hips back and forth toward Aro who sat on the table.

Ara's taste was still strong in Aro's mouth, every time he slithered his tongue around his mouth, he could feel her addictive nectar brush against his taste buds; which in turn caused his heavy bulge throb. The radiant elf stepped into the room and immediately he hurried to pull the closest chair to him out for his client to sit. He was fully erect, bulge clear as day

"Ara's stew is very addictive...One you get a taste you won't want to stop. Once she mixed it with this huge sausage and, well, it was damn good."

The blacksmith stifled a grin and shook her head, in her hands she held two bowls of steaming stew and placed them each in front of the twosome. The smells were vibrant. Meaty with the strong hint of spice and vegetables. Aro saw Trysh take a long sip and lick her plump lips. Her knife ears flicked backward after taking in the smell and looked up at him with a cocked brow.

"This smells great Ara! A smith and a chef, I'm impressed. I cannot wait to have a taste." She said, still staring at Aro with her shimmering doe eyes. "You seem to be really fond of that sausage Aro... Do you know where she got it from? Maybe we could all get one to share if it's so *big*." Inside Trysh was screaming, the desperate feeling of needing to decide what to do: Meditate, or touch herself...The latter starting to feel was going to be her choice after speaking so lewdly.

Her man was mid sip of the warm broth when she spoke, which caused him to spit the food out and cough profusely. The red on his face was akin to the slice tomato that floated in the tasty broth. The smith opposite him had a look of amusement on her face, yet behind it he could find the smoky look of hunger in her eyes.

"Well...It might be too big for you...and I don't think it's the kind of meat you'll be used to." A jolt up his spine rippled through his body which caused him to sit up straight. He felt the toes of the blacksmith's feet stoke up his thigh, her foot rubbing his long, thick bulge. It throbbed at her touch, which made her lean forward and stare at him. Resting her chin on her palm she innocently tapped her nails against her cheek, a sly grin on her full lips formed. Leaning back in front of Aro she stretched and let out a satisfied sigh, a move that intentionally exposed her hard nipples stabbing against her skin-tight vest. Trysh pouted under her spoon, heart thudding at a rapid pace as she watched the thick sexual tension grow as the seconds passed.

The awkwardly sexual tone of the room continued through dinner. Trysh only started to feel worse and worse as time drew on and on, as the night had begun to fully take hold over the town of Riverun. With her bowl of stew consumed she sighed and smiled at Ara. "That was delicious. It feels like an age since my last good meal!"

"Hm? Oh, thank you lady priestess. It was a pleasure to serve such a lovely young woman." She barely looked in Trysh's direction, Aro had taken her full attention, so much so that the elf could see the excitable tremble on the blacksmith's fingertips. The elegant elf snorted humorously at her comment; she was well over two hundred years old. Hardly a young woman, but she gladly accepted the comment.

"I guess it's time we head for the harbour now, Aro?" She cocked a brow at him to which he softly frowned. It made her heart flutter; would it be bold of her to think he wanted her to stay as much as she wanted to be with him?

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers