Fates Ch. 03: Arabella (XXX)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense." Ara butted in, speaking her toes as wide as possible to get a good grip of the girthy stick she was pleasuring under the table. "I have a spare bedroom, rest for the night, have a nice long bath and your handsome bodyguard can take you in the morning." Ara beamed at her, Trysh beamed back, dimples forming on her cheeks and her ears flicked with thankfulness.

"I will graciously accept. But...What about you Aro?"

"Don't worry about him...He can sleep...Elsewhere." She shot him a deep, hungry look and pouted her puffy lips at him. He grinned, and allowed his legs to open wider for her to get a better angle for her foot to give him more pleasure. Trysh blushed, fingers softly vibrating, untouched pussy leaking so much she had to press her thick thighs together to try and stop the almost constant flow of lust. She had to leave; she could not take the fact that she wasn't on his mind. Standing, she smiled and averted their gaze.

"Then I shall retire. I wish you both sleep well...." She made for the winding wooden stairs; in a desperate attempt to get the attention of her companion she tried to add that little extra to her hip movements, slowly curling one foot over the other with each step up the staircase, long, thick legs slipping out of the slits of her robe as she went. Eventually she was out of sight, and made for the one room she recognised as a guest room.

Ara stood first. And the adventurer followed soon after. There was a silence between them as they met in the middle of the room, Ara beginning to unclasp his plates from the body which she craved so much. Dense thuds sounded as each piece fell to the floor, and when she got up from taking his chin plates off, she lightly grasped his rough, calloused hand and began to lead him up the stairs. Her breathing became heavy, and her eyes flicked from his face to the well-defined bulge running ten inches down his leg. Every so often, she licked her lips and grinned; which led to him grinning back.

Ara led him past the closed guest bedroom, toward the end of the hallway where the master bedroom lied. Aro didn't need to be guided there, he had joined her there a great many times since they were eighteen; instead, his focus was on her leather leggings that sank between each cheek with her slow, deliberate steps. She opened the door and ushered him in first by giving him firm pushes against his chest. She did not stop until the pits of his knees pressed against the foot of her green sheeted double bed. "Sit." She spoke. He obliged. Quickly after she straddled one of his legs, firmly planting her round, fat ass on him. The kiss followed. A wet, hungry one that she commanded. Moaning with a cute softness that was rather unlike her. The noise of their lips smacking together was heard quietly though the home, the muffled sounds of their passion making it into Trysh's hypersensitive ears.

She had changed her robes into the familiar pink silk nightgown that she regularly wore to bed. Only now her soaked panties were carelessly tossed on the floor. If they were going to dry, she couldn't keep wearing them. Her pussy was swollen up and begging to be touched, every move she made caused more sticky liquid to flow from her. The beautiful elf chewed her puffy lip and started to stroke the gap between her massive tits which the nightgown had caused; temptation plagued her, and was winning.

Ara broke the kiss as it became more impassioned, harder and erratic. Roughly she peeled her skin-tight vest up and over her head, tossing it to the floor before holding Aro's face and guiding his head to her perky, small tits. She threw her head back as she let out a moan, he had begun to kiss and nibble on her. A giggle escaped her, and with it she slithered off his leg to his side. On all fours she arched her toned back and poked her huge ass up in the air, swaying it as she fumbled with his slacks to untie them. For any normal man, undoing the tie would have been enough, but Arabella knew the man in her room all too well.

She gripped the waist of his trousers and roughly pulled at them, down his hips, and down his hairy pelvis. More and more she tugged and pulled, nearly down to his knees before her prize sprung out and smacked her on the chin. The cock was magnificently large, standing rock hard at a bitch breaking ten inches long, thick as Ara's wrist, with protruding veins running around it for extra pleasure. She salivated as she felt the heat radiating from it. She gasped a hold on it with both hands and unhinged her jaw around the exposed purple head of his monster cock, guiding his fat tip on her widely spread lips with an erotic "Ahhhhh....mhmm." Her tongue quickly dug under his foreskin and went to work pleasing him.

Aro let out a long, drawn-out moan as euphoric waves of pleasure rocketed up his body and down his legs. "Fuck I've missed you..." he said through a manly moan. One hand ran through her short red hair, combing it back to show her deep and sex hungry eyes to him. Ara resurfaced to give a purr to his words before she collected a healthy amount of spit and shot it onto his shaft. Her hands slid over the wet saliva and she begun to coat him in her fluids. With a deep grin she resubmerged herself and started sucking with a deep vigour. Aro saw how her impressive biceps flexed as she pumped him, and liked it.

Her moans and sighs began to fade, replaced by slurping and sucking noises as she got more and more into servicing Aro's cock. She no longer made teasing seductive glances up at him, instead all of her focus is on that magnificent member. Despite all her best attempts, however his size was far too immense for her to get deeper than five inches. Even so, precum continued to seep out of his bulging head, like a broken water pump that seemed to always trickle out water. In a move which he had done many times in the past, Aro released the grip he had on her auburn hair to swiftly pull his shirt up and over his head, tossing it away.

Letting out a loud gasp as she prodded the back of her throat with his head, the hung stud felt his toes curl as a pleasure induced reflex; along with his heavy, peach sized balls to tighten hard against the hairy ball sack. "Fuuuuuck..." he placed his hand back on her head, lacing those strong fingers into her hair and started to guide her head along with her rhythm, a firm, yet unforced push down to make his shaft disappear that little bit more into her throat.

Ara could hardly keep up with the flow of precum flowing from the cock no matter how often she swallowed, it began to drip down her chin in combination with her saliva and splash down on to her bedsheets. As his hands started to take over her head movements, she moved her own hands down to the ties of her leather leggings and began to undo them.

Her wetness had been growing since before dinner and was spreading down her thighs causing her to feel like she was sliding around in the smooth unabsorbant material. She managed to slip out of them a bit more easily than she had earlier in the evening. Fully naked now, with her leathers off, she brought one hand back up to the base of his hairy dick and the other starts rubbing tight circles around her swollen clit.

Arabella started to let the man she loved take more control of her head and focuses more on her hands, twisting the one around his base as she pumped up and down and keeping time with the circles she was massaging herself with. She relaxed her throat completely and let the stud push her to new depths around his cock. She could feel her throat stretching to what she thought was an impossible size as he finally pushed into her neck. Over halfway down, its officially a new record, the precum now flowed directly down to her stomach, no swallowing needed...

The heavy, wet GLUCK which the blacksmith made in the other room was the trigger that sent Trysh'alia's life in a whole different direction. She would tell her children this; and would always thank Arabella for being the trigger that sent her into the sex filled life with Aro she had been always destined to have. She could not resist the temptation any longer. Sitting up from the bed she swiftly, and quietly made for the room which the wet sucking and slurping sounds originated from. Each step made her oversized tits bounce, and her robe to twist and grip around her incomparable curves. Her hands shook, and her breaths were so hot she could practically see the steam escape her puffy lips.

She squatted in front of the door, and slowly peeked into the small crack in the unclosed door. She looked in just in time to see Ara begin to throw her gloriously thick ass up and down as she twerked her hips for the man she was pleasuring. It may have been firm, but for a human she was still heavy in the lower half, large enough to jiggle enticingly as she shook her hips. Trysh's attention moved to what her mouth was suctioned upon. Her eyes grew large and a thin line of drool dripped from the corner of her lips down between the separation of her bust.

*Goddess he's even larger than some Feral Orcs!*

She watched as half of it disappear into Ara's mouth, bulging the blacksmiths neck out again and again. For her, it was exhilarating. She instinctively made for her bare, untouched pussy. She let out a sharp exhale and a high-pitched moan as for the first time in her life she felt the pleasure of having her pussy touched. It was addictive, the more she dragged her fingers up and down her drooling wet folds the better it felt. She smiled and he pretty blues rolled back in her head for a moment as her sopping wet folds swallowed two of her fingers. As she began to watch her allies she groped and pulled softly at her nightgown, pulling one huge tit out with a perky bounce before she sank her free hand into her pillowy breast. She grabbed handfuls of her sensitive body and started to squeeze them firmly, relishing in the pleasure she had quickly began to adore.

Ara had suddenly hit a sweet spot with her tongue, causing Aro to grunt and pull her head up from him, in doing so the bulge in her neck slithered away like a snake in a bush. As he forced his blacksmith to emerge the cool air welcomed his cock once again, only this time glazed with glistening spit and precum. Strands of saliva connected to Ara's lips as his cock throbbed and leaked more sticky clear liquid from the throbbing head.

It was all well and good getting fantastic head from the most attractive woman in town, but Aro needed more...As he always did. He kissed her, tasting the salty tase to pre cum on his lips as she softly dragged her fingernails up and down his pulsing veins that caused hard shivers up his body. Ara giggled in the kiss and backed away. "You always were hyper sensitive baby..."

"It's just because you're so sexy."

"Why thank you...But something tells me getting head won't tame this fucking tree trunk. How about I ride you all night until we pass out baby, Hm? you want my fat ass to bounce up and down this massive cock?" She locked eyes with him and did not await an answer; she didn't need to; she knew the answer already. Pushing him down to lay on the bed, the red-haired blacksmith stood on her knees and straddled him just as the tip brushed against her pussy lips.

Once he was properly lined up with her entrance, she lowered her weight down. Aro immediately felt his monstrous member penetrate her tight hole and her walls grip his fat girth like a vice grip. It was too big to slide in easily and eventually got stuck at the entrance. Undeterred Ara put more weight on it, thrusting her body up and firmly pushing down again. Suddenly her gates were breached, and four godly inches slid into her pussy. She caught herself before she collapsed on top of him by pressing her palms on his chest. She gritted her teeth though the pain, throwing her fat ass up and down with a circular rotation to get him deeper. The look of shock on her face slowly melted into one of pure pleasure as she continued with her lips curling into a sexy smile.

From the doorway Trysh could see the point where the two of them were connected. The way her lips gripped onto his shaft as it slid in and out was mesmerizing, but it seemed like such a shame that Ara was never able to get it even halfway inside of her. She watched as the humans' juices ran down Aro's long shaft and over his impressively swollen, fat, delicious looking balls. The virgin elf started to copy Arabella, holding her fingers as straight as possible as she shut her eyes tight and rode them like Ara was riding her handsome bodyguard; with it, imagining what those big balls would taste like in her pretty, drooling mouth.

Ara finally adjusted to the feeling of being impaled and was able to sit back up and straddle the man she loved properly, mixing her bounces with her circular sway of her child birthing hips. Her moans grow louder and louder and her eyes became more and more clouded and lustful as she grew closer and closer to climax.

With Ara sitting back up straight with her back muscles on full display, Trysh huffed with frustration. Her thick rear end blocked her view of what she so desperately desired. But the way Arabella's firm, fat behind moved as she swung her hips about was just as mesmerizing. The hand playing with one of her nipples moved down to paw at and play with her larger, squishier ass, moaning breathlessly as she wondered if she could take that beastly man all the way, with her ass twerking and bouncing like the human females.

The guttural moans of Ara, and the soft, manly grunts of Aro could be heard alongside the squeaking in the bed and the wet SHLICK sounds of Ara's moistness desperately trying to take more of his length.

It was of course fruitless, Aro had started to punch her cervix for what seemed like minutes now. Every bounce she made he felt his bulging and leaking head smack hard against a firm part of her insides, and with each thrust a slight bulge pressed against her defined muscles. Aro sank his head deeper into the pillow as the extreme pleasure of a tight pussy milking his fat cock enveloped him.

But then, in a blissful moment. It snapped inside of him. That animalistic feeling to dominate. Firmly pushed Ara as deep as she could take him; which led to her stopping and letting out a heavy "Oh Arooooo!" He reached up and wrapped his rough hand around the back of her neck and forcibly pulled her body forward, pressing their naked bodies against one another. Her glass cutting nipples stabbed his skin whilst he planted his nose on the roots of her pretty, short hair. Smelling her lusty scent made him start.

He started thrusting like a mechanical piston in and out of her. The force of his increasing thrusts made her petite build to thrust up with him; and with increasing speed came the increased SHLICK SCHLICK SCHLICK SHLICK of her drenched cunt. It was fast, and hard looking. Ara started to squeal in a high pitch "Oh! OH! OH! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS Oh my GooOOooOOdd!"

Trysh gasped as she watched the sudden change in the man she lusted for. And with it, a third finger joined in with her squat fucking her own hand. With her other hand clutching her ass she squeezed and groped it, fingers sinking into her soft flesh. She panted, eyes beginning to faintly glow pink as she squatted, transfixed on Aro breaking the poor blacksmith who had suddenly started to quiver and vibrate. The same feeling in Trysh'alia followed mere seconds later.

Not even a minute into getting pounded her pussy clamped down on Aro even harder and her desperate pants and grunts become one long protracted scream as she came hard on his cock. A huge gush of her cum surged over Aro's hips and soaks into the bed beneath.

Her legs shook uncontrollably around her man as her wracked her body with pleasure, extending her powerful orgasm as long as physically possible. It happened soon after Ara had started to feel her post orgasmic bliss come into fruition. She felt his thick veins throb against her walls wildly, like tentacles. His moans and grunts stopped as one last powerful thrust punched the blacksmiths cervix harder than ever before. The first rope came thick and fast. Seconds long ropes of thick, potent tasting seed expelled out of him relentlessly into her. And with each rope, a moan slipped out of his lips that droned the longer a rope lasted. Ten seconds passed, then fifteen, then twenty until it started to die down.

The sex hungry elf moaned loudly, uncaring if they heard (They didn't). The sight and sounds of him cumming sent her over the edge. Her cum and her juice squirted from her viciously as she collapsed on her thick ass, spreading her legs wide to rock her fingers inside of her. In her mind she imagined that it was she that Aro had just so forcefully inseminated, and not the firm blacksmith he had been fucking. The smell of sex filled her nose as she humped her fingers with smooth, graceful motions. She rose out her orgasm whilst she looked upon Aro's flaccid cock flop out of Arabella. The fountain of thick, white cum followed. Trysh hungrily licked her lips, before tiredly collapsing on the floor, a panting mess with one tit free and bare, dripping sex exposed and quivering.

For her part Ara laid limply on Aro's chest for a moment, barely clinging to consciousness as she recovered from the fucking she just received and enjoying the feeling of his cock deflating inside her. Once enough girth had subsided the large volume of semen stuck inside her began to flow back out and oozed out between their combined legs. As if that was a signal Ara took that moment to finally roll herself off of him. Her pussy stayed slightly gaped open and a steady stream of cum flowed out of her. She reached a hand down between her legs and scooped up a thick glob of his fluids on two fingers and sucked it off while staring at him with an expression halfway between tired and seductive. "So tasty. Much more than last time." She mewed.

"I could say the same about you..." He moaned; the slightest movement of his body sent pleasurable throbs up his body. She giggled, and forced herself closer to his to give her love a kiss on the lips.

"That elf must really have you all backed up...If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to knock me up." She reached down and scooped more of his seed that pushed out of her sore, satisfied cunt. She popped her fingers into her mouth and moaned as she swirled her tongue around his sticky, hot jizz. Pulling her fingers out with a pop she grinned and stood with wobbly legs, pressing her palm against her cum leaking hole to stop any from catching the floor.

"I need contraceptive potion. I have some in the other room...Orc level of course." She winked, eying him up whilst chewing her lip. "When I get back, ill happy clean all that cum off that monster." She giggled and made for the door.

Trysh took that as a signal to flee, standing with wobbly legs she weakly made it to her room before Ara stepped out and into the puddle of her squirt that she neglected to clean. She managed to hear Ara say "Guess that roof is leaking again..." as she collapsed on top of her bed. Her vagina called for more pleasure, which she softly obliged, slowly and casually she rubbed her lips, still soaked and leaking. The silk robe that clung to her had suddenly felt so nice on her sensitive body, the material stroking her skin as she bit her lip and pictured all the lewd images of Aro. She had started to become intoxicated with lust, the visuals in her mind getting to depraved sights. His cock deep in her mouth, cum glazed over the elf's perfectly thick body. Her face down and fat ass spread, asshole puckering to receive his girth.

Another orgasm came for her, this one softer, and lacking her squirt. She grinned and giggled as her long ears flicked and twitched. "Definitely got some Orc heritage." She coo'ed.