Fates Ch. 04: Celestial Visitations

Story Info
Trysh'alia receives an unexpected request from her goddess.
5.5k words
4.62
2.9k
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

At first Trysh'alia was shocked by the white light, but quickly felt it's comforting warmth. She felt relaxed, possibly because she had passed out asleep in such a state of sexual comfort. She could feel her silk gown wrap around her, as well as the sheets over her smooth, tender pale body. Yet there she stood in the depths of a white abyss, standing with the same silk gown clinging to her body, The warmth of the light felt too real for it to be a dream, which confused the thicc elf.

"Trysh'alia Everlove." A soft voice called out from in front of her. Trysh jumped with a yelp, which made her bust bounce along with her. Her pretty blue eyes darted around the brightness, desperate to face the directionless voice.

"Y-yes?" She called out sheepishly. There was a pop that rattled through her mind. Suddenly a silhouette shaped like a woman blinked into existence before her. Immediately Trysh felt her heart sink. Her lip quivered in fear. Vernande had come for judgement. Her voice croaked, and shivered with fear. Her mind bouncing all kinds of thoughts and emotions around her head; the goddess of celibacy and abstinence knew of her broken vows. She had indulged in a sexual act of her own free will.

She sank to her knees and began to tear up. "My goddess! Lady Vernande please have mercy! I have been plagued with thoughts of this man since I met him, and he has corrupted me! I implore you, as you once did for the great matron of old, please spare my life!" Tears flowed down her face, making her cheeks puffy are sore. She snorted and sniffed as she sobbed loudly in front of the silhouette that towered over her in a horrifically terrifying fashion from Tryshs' point of view.

There was silence from the goddess, who firmly placed her hands on her wide hips. Finally, she spoke. "What in my name are you talking about girl? Stop crying." The words immediately made Trysh stop sobbing and crying. Now all she felt was confusion. Rubbing the tears away with her sleeve, she looked up upon the goddess.

"Vernande? I-I-I do not understand..." She started, sitting up on her knees, naturally throwing her chest out as her tits rose and fell with each stressful breath she took. Vernande shook her head that made her intensely long shin length hair to shimmy.

"I do not blame you Trysh'alia Everlove. Stand up."

Trysh stood, the loose tears tickling her cheeks as they drove down her face. "You are a follower of my temple are you not?"

Trysh began to nod, but frowned, and shook it to deny the claim. "I was ousted as a priestess, and now I have furthered my insubordination but succumbing to my deepest, lustful desires..."

There was another silence, a much shorter, one that was broken by a soft, sexy chuckle from Vernande. "Dear, sweet, sexy Trysh..." She started as Trysh shot her a confused raised brow. "I am sorry, but your life has been a lie. Your temple was built on a basis on being celibate, to reject your evolved state of being sexual goddesses and passionate lovers. I am not Vernande, goddess of Celibacy and Abstinence. I am Veranade: Goddess of Lust and Desire!"

Trysh gasped with shock. Vivid pictures filled her mind. Flashes of Vernandes image bent in compromising positions by a wide variety of men. Some with multiple naked, barrel-chested men smothering her with their sexes as she grinned with a cum coated face. Trysh's cheeks burned red, and her fingers slithered together as her whole world was turned upside down. She was getting turned on at the beautiful Elf with grassy green hair making all sorts of love with all sorts of mortal men.

"Oh my...Vernande..." Trysh muttered, trying to stifle and erotic smile. Vernande chuckled and approached her from the light. Her features came into view. Her green hair shimmered and hung loose down her body; long, pointed ears poked out from the either side of her head which were adored with a line of hooped earrings and emerald gemstones. Her body was clad in a semi-transparent, form fitting white dress that exposed her heavy bust and swelled behind.

"Your act of lust over this man you travel with...It has broken you from this celibate prison which you had been locked in for two hundred years. Now, like other defectors of your church, I implore you to follow my true teachings. To love, and make love. To enjoy life with one who makes you feel adored above all else."

Trysh nodded along, feeling the warmth between her legs grow as the forbidden door had been opened. She was free to act upon her lust for Aro. It was not long until her nipples poked against her silk gown. "I can see you are already thinking of him...I do not blame you. Men with orcish heritage are always the most...desired for our kind." Trysh blushed and giggled, instinctively biting upon her bottom lip.

"But...There is something I wish to ask of you, Trysh'alia Everlove." Vernande softly caressed Tryshs' cheek, her green painted fingernails tenderly scraping over her pretty face.

"Anything my lady Vernande. Anything!" She replied with glee, almost bouncing with the same energy as her voice pertained.

"When you bravely fled the temple and became an infidel, you learned of something that made you do so... Tell me what it was."

"My lady Vernande. The High Mother...I learned of her evil ways. Selling my sisters to the Black Islands to the south...Orc land. She was giving them away as breeders, like the wars so long ago! When I learned that I was next, I had to flee." Her hands began to tremble. She recalled the words which the High Mother said in her holy room, when Trysh was still praying to the god who stood before her.

"Trysh'alia Everlove is quite possibly the most breedable in my following, Lord Haron. She will make a perfect wife to conceive hundreds of heirs and hundreds of other breeders for your children's pleasure. I hate her. I hate that bitch the day my sister died giving birth to her, it will be a pleasure to know that she will spends eternity becoming your brood wife."

The words echoed in her head. Her own Aunt, High Mother of the temple...Selling her to Orcs. She knew after days of running from the army of zealots, as to why this was happening.

"It is to start another Orcish conquest. Lord Haron has been building a horde of soldiers using the most fertile, sex hungry followers as brood mothers. Soon, the horde will attack. Laying waste to the lands you live on. Here and now, Trysh'alia Everlove. I implore you to stay with that man, and see your destinies through together as you save your kingdom from Orcish hell."

Trysh had a shot of adrenaline up her body, she stood up straighter, flicking her hair confidently back and pouted into Vernande's eyes. "Yes my lady. We shall save them all! Where do we begin? Take a boat to the Black Islands?"

"Goodness no. Your handsome...well equipped man is strong, but not strong enough to battle an army. You must travel with him, spread the real word of Vernande to any Elf who will listen. And while you do, seek two more women who will join you both in life. The Sorceress most devious, and the imprisoned Rouge. They will come to you both in time. Only then will you be strong enough to end the High Mother and her sick trafficking." Vernande gave Trysh a soft kiss on the lips. And Trysh felt her entire body melt. Her crotch soaked like being in a shower, knees and thick thighs trembling as the goddess pulled her lips back from hers.

"My dear. Good luck."

Vernande vanished. As did the light that enveloped her. But the light of the morning sun greeted her instantly after.

Trysh awoke, wetness coating her body and the bed sheets which she slept in. Her head was dizzy, and, like yesterday, every slight movement she made sent pleasure up her toned, thick body. Vernande's visit made her wet in the night, and the farewell kiss, her first kiss, had led to her orgasm in her sleep. After the visit from her goddess, she already began to look at the world, and herself in a different light. Usually, her silk gown that showed too much of her boobs and tummy would be altered back to her baggy robes before going out where people could see. But now, with Aro around, and free to be teased and flirted with, she kept it as it was; hoping that he was awake to see her. As she gracefully made for the door, she passed a convenient tall mirror. Her curves caught her eye as she paused and looked back. She gave a little pose, wiggling her ass from side to side as the pink silk curled and clung around her body. She blushed, and smiled shyly. She never did realise how much she liked her body...

Incredibly disappointed that Aro, nor Arabella were awake to witness her, she decided it best for her to clean such a mess that coated her legs and pussy; she swiftly made for Arabella's bathroom.

Trysh was surprised at the elegant bathroom Arabella had. Almost odd for someone who lived alone in such a small village. In her wonder, she forgot to lock the door behind her. It was white tiled, with a large, porcelain tub which sat in the middle of the room. It was deep, and more like a community bath to hold a small number of people. Placed around it was a variety of soaps and lotions, even a place for contraceptive potions which Trysh raised a brow at, as there was a significant gap between two of them.

"Well, she does get herself all sweaty and dirty as a blacksmith, no wonder she spent so much on a nice bathroom...I am sure she won't mind me taking a dip." She ran the taps out and a surge of water sprayed from it. The Elf then casually disrobed and stepped out of her gown, exposing her bare body. She then proceeded to unpin and unclasp every earring that she kept on her long ears, and with a flick of her wrist allowed them to float over to the corner of the room with the gown.

She stepped into the rapidly filling bath, dipping one toe into the cold water with a heavy shiver before stepping fully into the bath. Holding her hands out she closed her eyes and chanted in her soft voice. With her last word in her native tongue the water heated, and steam expelled thickly into the bathroom. Now submerged up to her waist the naked Trysh turned the tap off, and sighed with a grin. It had been a long time since having such a luxury as a hot bath. She wetted her perfect body down, massaging the definition in her arms, back and stomach before reaching for a glass bottle of green gel. Tenderly, she used the soapy gel to lather her body, fondling her oversized tits, and her perfectly juicy bubble butt vigorously, her feminine, elvish curves were on full display, jiggling all about as she bathed in the now extremely soapy water.

A soft groan escaped Aro's lips as he felt Arabella's naked body pressed up against his. Like a skilled assassin he slipped away from her grasp and softly rested her arm that was draped over him on the warm spot where he had slept. She was deep asleep, with her wild hair covering her eyes as Aro looked down upon the pear-shaped blacksmith. He knew that he was the only dick she got; because it was the only one she wanted. She shifted and moaned cutely in her bed, burying her face deep into the pillow Aro slept on. "I love you Aro." She muttered in her sleep.

He frowned, knowing that this would probably be the last time they slept together. It was for the best. She needed to move on emotionally, fucking each other every time he was in town wouldn't help; it had gotten to the point where her entire sex life was determined for when he returned to her. And he loved her too much for her to spend her whole life waiting for him to settle instead of finding a man who would give her a life she deserved.

It was when he shifted his legs toward his end of the bed, he could feel what was brewing between his legs. His fully erect ten-inch monster stood hard, pitching a tent under the bedsheets. He sighed and rubbed his eyes lazily as he exited the bed. The morning wood stood harder than usual; the veins were pulsing as they usually would, foreskin peeling back and stretched thin over his fat pinkie purple head. The leathery skin was stretched tightly around his immense girth, which made the bulging veins across his shaft even larger. His full erection swayed and slapped against his thighs as he walked. "I need a bath." He huffed to himself.

The naked, incredibly hard Aro was rubbing his eyes constantly, and with such casual steps he made for the bathroom that was slightly open between the frame. His still half-asleep state neglected to take note of the sound of water sloshing around in the room, or the angelic humming from within. He pushed the door open just in time for him to open his eyes, and what met him made his cock throb, and his lips to part wide.

Trysh bathed in the tub, directly in front of Aro. She was so elegant, he noticed. How she softly worked the bubbles over her toned arms and chest. Her extreme thickness jiggled and bounced with the slightest movement, and her side profile showed him exactly what kind of body his quarry was rocking with. Her tits stood unbelievably perky for boobs her size; normal human women with breasts like those would have sag. Not to mention how her ass bulged out from the standing arch her spine gave. His mouth began to salivate as he felt his throbbing cock call for her touch. His trance like state had taken over, until she flicked her ass length hair backward and turned her bubble coated boobs toward him. She screamed and dived her body under the bath, concealing her naked glory as Aro jumped.

"OhMyGoddessWhatAreYouDoing?!" She squealed as she looked over his naked body, more importantly, how rock hard her handsome hero was. Instinctively she attempted to cover herself with her hands but her voluptuous tits were far too large for her forearm to cover completely, as they squished up against her in a shiny, wet cleavage. Her eyes were transfixed on his member that stood as hard as a tree trunk between Aro's legs. It was indeed real...Fat...Meaty...Delicious looking with all that sticky fluid streaked over his shaft and that wiry forest of pubic hair. Aro wasn't the only one in the room to start salivating...

Aro leapt for a white towel that sat close by the doorway, tightly wrapping it over his pelvis, low enough for Trysh to see the roots of his bushy pelvis peeking over the towel. His feeble attempt to cover up sent Trysh in a horny frenzy of nerves and lust. She blushed heavily over the humidity of the room, her blue eyes lingering over him. Vernande's words ringed out in her mind. She was allowed to act upon her lust...

She caught her breath and pouted with a cocked brow at him. "What are you trying to accomplish Aro? is Arabella not enough for you? Pervert..." She teased, gracefully she spun around and pulled her wet, still silky hair over her shoulder to expose the impressive natural back muscle she had. "In my temple, it was humiliating for followers to wash fellow sisters' backs." She lied. With her face away from him she could bite her bottom lip and try to compose her leaking pussy that had started to seep her nectar out at the sight of his veiny, manly cock. "Come on. I am waiting..." She huffed with a trembling voice.

Aro paused, shocked that a woman of the cloth would make such a request, and pass it off as a punishment; to Aro the chance to get up close and personal with the hottest Elf, no the hottest woman he ever laid eyes on was more like a miracle. He shrugged, turning on the charm "Well if my lady requests it, but I'm warning you, I'm a master at giving massages."

As she heard his bare feet pat her body lurched with excitement, she still kept her arm over her tits, as her soaked bleached hair made its home between her tightly pressed together bust. "Is that so? And how many women have been at the mercy of your 'massages'?"

He reached for the glass bottle of green gel which she had been using to lather up her body to its shiny, slick state as it was in at that moment. "What's gotten you interested all of a sudden?" He asked, rubbing his hands with the gel.

"I'm not...It just I want to know how-ahhhhh" Her body reached instinctively, arching forward that caused her tits to splash the water forward. Her soft mew was adorable to Aro, as his gel covered rough hands rubbed her shoulders with a firm grip. He treated her like a delicate flower, rubbing his thumbs into her tight back muscles which flexed and relaxed with his soft caressing. Aro thought her Donis heritage was a contributing factor to her nice, tight arms and strong, yet soft back; but up close and personal with her chest showed that having to hold up those perky, huge things twenty-four seven would give her a nice muscle tone.

The cold gel slowly formed into a soapier substance as Aro massaged the blonde's back, both their libidos loving every passing moment. He towered over her, getting a perfect view of her cleavage that she desperately tried to cover with her arm. "How's this?" he asked, working down to Trysh's mid back.

Trysh'alia only grinned, nodding her head as she stifled drawn out moans. She never realised that her body was so tender, so sensitive for a man's touch; and it being Aro's strong, manly, rough hands only made her desperate to ask to massage other parts of her body. She closed her eyes and allowed the lewd thoughts overtake her, and she begun to think of how he would hold her shoulders in place whilst he pounded into her with that fat dick when she was on all fours.

She arched hard, allowing more of her back muscle to be presented to the man like a mating call; she repositioned to allow the hot water to caress her needy cunt by sitting on her toes, squatting in the bath as she gasped with pleasure. Then she arched a little too far. She slipped on the porcelain floor of the bath, falling backward as her arms flared out wildly, immediately looking to hold on to anything. Her small hands found the towel wrapped around Aro's waist as she fell backward into him; ripping the towel from him in the process.

The next thing they both knew, Trysh was laying atop of Aro, the long and girthy stick of meat cushioned between her thick ass cheeks. Her heavy breasts were exposed, nipples erect for Aro to see. She gasped, instinctively wiggling her hips for his cock to be jerked off by her thick ass. There was an awkward silence. Trysh and Aro alike blushing and naked. "Aro....Please...I want you to-"

There was a loud shout from outside the bathroom. "Hey Aro? You in there? I heard a crash... I swear if you've up and left me again...Hey!" The door rattled as she knocked. And seconds later Aro emerged from the door with the towel loosely held up over his still rock-solid morning wood. Trysh sighed, looking back at Aro's naked behind and bit her lip, eyes half closed with an erotic look as he left the bathroom.

The stud slammed it shut, looking over Ara whom had dressed in a simple red cotton shirt and red panties that clung to her mouth-watering lower half. "Its fine, nothing the matter..." he replied with a smile. She rose a brow and looked over his shoulder at the door. "Helping yourself to a bath baby? Why are you so eager to get up...Come back to bed."

She pressed her body against him, hiking one thick, firm thigh over his ten-inch tent and pressed her legs tightly together. She dragged her body up and down him, uncaring if her top became moist. Aro pressed his head against the door, exhaling softly with pleasure before he shook his head. "Arabella...Please...I"

"I know." She snapped, suddenly her body language changed. Now she held him, head pressed against his neck, she stroked his hairy chest with her fingernails and muttered. "Just...if that was the last time...I want it to be special. I know what you're going to say my love. Just...Let me hold you one last time." He heard a sniff from the messy red hair.

"I'm sorry Arabella." Aro said, holding her by the hips as his erection subsided, returning back to its six-inch flaccidity. Ara shook her head and looked up with her watery grey eyes.

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12