Fates Ch. 04: Celestial Visitations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should be. Because I've loved you since we were children. I used to tell my parents that we were getting married with a big wedding, with all the townsfolk gathering at the square...But were grown up now. I know your life isn't meant to be with me. I don't blame you. Just please do me one thing."

"...Of course. Anything."

"Once you leave with that girl, that Elf, that woman who I feel is your destiny. We never talk again. Because I am scared, that if I ever move on, and you come walking down the road again...I'll fall again. Once this little pretend game ends, and I give you that blade...It will be goodbye."

Aro held her warmly, stroking her back as she held back the tears. "Ok...You are my best friend Ara, and if it helps you, I will honour your request."

Another hard sniff, and a soft chuckle. "Thank you." She muttered. Backing away she dragged her fingers down his bare chest and swayed her hips backward. "So, breakfast?" She smiled warmly, red hair still messy and covering her freckled face. Aro nodded, and went to get dressed.

Trysh heard every word as she dried herself off with the one remaining towel. A frown forming over her puffy lips. "Poor thing... She'll find her mate, Vernande will make sure of it."

A little while later Trysh came into the kitchen; clad again in her white, revealing robes. She looked at Ara who stood in her red morning wear that gripped onto her for dear life. "Good morning Ara...I like your outfit...your panties match your lovely hair!" She joined Aro at the table, flicking her pretty blue eyes at him, which made her entire body shiver and leak.

Arabella smiled at the odd compliment, "Thank you Trysh. Now, I need to get Mr. Adventurer his sword. I'll be back in a moment." She made for the iron door at the other side of the room, walking with a lot less swagger than the night before. Even then Trysh watched as her thick ass chewed on her small red panties. She found herself liking it, enough to make her hands to tremble slightly. The door clanged shut, and Aro and Trysh were alone. They looked at each other and both smiled awkwardly.

"So... That was one way to start the day I guess..." Aro joked as he ran his fingers though his hair. His eyes darted from the Elf's pretty blue doe eyes to her plump lips, wondering how show would have react if he just kissed those puffy lips right there and then. He felt daring, and muttered over the table "Hope you got a good look...Most women never forget it."

"It was certainly something...And for all its worth, I hope your eyeful was satisfying enough." She muttered. As much as she wanted him, she naturally felt the game they were playing needed some teasing.

"Oh I did. I never would have guessed you had a mole on your-"

The door swung open just as Trysh gasped, tights immediately pressing together to try and halt the leakage into her underwear. Ara returned with a sheathed blade of black and silver. it was two handed, and the blade submerged in the scabbard looked long. It was a beautiful piece, with a pommel the shape of an Elf with long flowing hair. Ara's arms flexed as she held its weight up and softly placed it on the table. Trysh eyed the blade and looked up at its owner, his handsome face lighting up from the shimmer of the silver.

"That's an elven sword...And our kind have not been blacksmiths for centuries...Aro you kill with an ancient artefact of my people!"

"I know, it's beautiful, isn't it?" Aro said as he stroked the scabbard. Ara crossed her arms and smiled with a heavy nod.

"I'm gonna miss working on that thing. Fucking gorgeous work of art." Ara looked at them both, smirking contently as she saw the Elf's eyes linger on Aro more than the sword itself. At least her love will be happy with another; the Elf clearly likes him...Perhaps...

"So. Will you two be separating today? There was that thing you were telling me about Aro, you know? That job you said you needed a pretty girl to help." She retreated back to the kitchen, rubbing her forehead as she took a heavy breath. If they stayed together, he would be happy. And for Arabella, that was what mattered.

Trysh cocked a dark brow at him with a look of concern. "Someone pretty? You think I'm pretty Aro?" She asked. He blushed, chuckling softly. She smiled back, lightly nibbling on her lip.

"I have a job you can help with, to the west." He started, avoiding an answer to her question. "Let's call it a score to settle. It'll be dangerous...But if you help me, I'll be in your debt for the rest of my life; I'll do anything you want." A look of determination washed over his handsome face, this was something that he had been needing to sort out for months. Now, with Trysh around, the opportunity was staring him right in the face.

"A score to settle? What do you mean exactly? I don't know if I like the idea of helping some kind of revenge plot, but I very much like the idea of you owing me." Her ears flicked with curiosity, leaning forward on the table she got closer to listen, clothed boobs pressing against the silver sword. "I will warn you however, Vernande's teachings implore my pacifism. I neglect to bring any sort of harm to any living creature, no matter how evil...But please, tell me what you would have me do."

"I don't need you for a fight Trysh...To be straight with you I need you for your looks, as Ara said. I don't want to go into too much detail otherwise you might not help...And if you can't help, I can't save some desperate people in trouble of spending the rest of their lives in captivity. There's this bandit clan, The Rippers. You might have heard of them, usually operate around the Capital. Their boss is a piece of filth. Rapist, Murderer, Slave Trader...I want him dead." He looked up into her eyes with a fire, my hand balled into a fist against the table. Trysh looked at him, turned on by the animalistic expression on his face. "Anyway...There's a transport portal just by the town centre that will take us close by the entrance of their lair."

"Yes, I have heard of them. A great many sisters of the temple were afraid of them. My kind are very popular with slave markets. To be honest, accompanied with the Zealots who hunt me, The Rippers were the main reason why I tried to avoid the capital...But at least tell me something of my role, so I know what I am getting myself into."

"I can't tell you. If I tell you, he'll know." Aro replied quickly. She pouted, and sassily flicked her hair back. Shrugging, he looked up into Trysh, speaking with a manly, sincere tone "I promise you Trysh'alia. You'll be safe, you'll always be safe when you're with me. Ask her she'll tell you." He nodded over to Arabella, who had come to listen to the conversation. She nodded eagerly, looking over at him with her smoky grey eyes.

"I have known Aro since we were ten years old. Never once has he ever been malicious to me, nor any other girl in town. He may be a man slut but he has morals." She teased with a shrug, and giggled to herself.

"But he left you alone that last time...Right?" Ara frowned slightly. Now she knew why he left in the middle of the night. If he did, that little conversation they had outside the bathroom would have taken place then instead. In leaving, he tried to lessen the heartbreak she was currently experiencing.

"As I said. He's a man slut. But a dependable one."

"Hey...I got a lot of love to give, ok?" He playfully spoke. Trysh blushed and giggled whilst putting her fingers on her lips to cover her cute laugh.

"Ok. I will do it. But I warn you Aro...Staying together as...Companions. It will be dangerous. The temple of Vernande will target you as well as I. In fact, men who get... *involved* with deserters often get worse punishments than a swift beheading I would get." She placed her hand over the double handed hilt of Aro's blade and gave him a worried look. Just imagining what he would go through made her worried for him. He only replied with a confident grin.

"Trysh. I've faced far worse than temple Zealots. I'll be fine." He extended his hand forward and placed it onto hers, softly stroking her smooth, small hand with his rough thumb whilst their eyes met "And if those bastards who follow you get a few lucky swipes, I have a kind hearted healer who can patch me up." Winking at her playfully he moved his hand from hers, making sure to drag my fingers across it before retreating back to his side.

"You are too kind Aro. I am ready to leave this very moment if you are." She bounced up and made for Arabella, her smile warm and cute. "Thank you so much for having us. Staying with you has been...Life changing to say the least. I am sure we will meet again Arabella." Ara accepted the warm hug which Trysh offered, their distinctly different busts pressing together. Ara smiled and warmly looked at Aro over Trysh's shoulder. The Elf backed off and looked at Aro too. "I saw the teleport gate when we came to town. I'll meet you there, 'Kay?" She practically bounced out of the house and closed the door with a polite softness. As the door shut, she giddily bounced on her feet and squealed a feminine sound.

Arabella huffed as Aro clipped his sword to his belt, where it was destined to be. She crossed her arms under her chest. "So...I guess this is it huh? I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"Miss my body? or me in general?" She pouted and shifted her weight on one thick leg.

"Both, If we're being honest. But Ara, if you ever do...You know, find someone who you love more than me..."

"Yes...If I do find a man who makes me forget about my love for you and that cock, you and Trysh will be welcome any time." She shook her head at his content look. "You know, you're a stud, Mr. Heartbreak, but when it comes to Elves you have no idea when they want you...Here's a tip I learned from one of them I met last month..." She stepped forward and rose to the tip of her toes to whisper in his ear.

"Rubbing their ears make them incredibly horny." Aro chuckled, and suddenly felt her strong hands push him away. "Goodbye...Lover boy."

Aro bowed, and left with a heavy heart. As the door shut, Ara wiped the welling up tears from her eyes for a few minutes. Suddenly, she paused. She searched her mind. "Wait a second...Didn't I lend him one of my spare swords?...ARO!"

To Be Continued in Chapter 5: Rip and Tear...

12