Fates Ch. 05: Rip and Tear

Story Info
Aro and Trysh conduct a daring rescue.
5.5k words
4.66
2.4k
2

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
295 Followers

Note: This might be triggering, I dunno, anyone with unhealthy sexual experiences may want to skip this one...

* * * * *

Aro and Trysh'alia stood before the tall circular gate of smooth stone with deep, intricate markings twisting and bending around it. Aro rested his hands on the pommel of his silver longsword, the hot elf beside him fumbling with her hands. Her long, bleached blonde hair glowed brightly in the morning light, and hung loose, bending over her shoulders and draping over her robe covered back and the curve of her full, fat ass.

"Remember Trysh, no acting. If you fake anything that waste of life will know and the temple will be the least if your worries." he spun around and placed his hands on her firm shoulders, softly massaging the soft silk of the robes she wore as her stepped close enough to have her oversized bust press onto the thick leather plates of his armour "If anything goes wrong, I'll protect you with my life. Run back the way we come and use the portal to come back here. Ara will take care of you and I'm sure you can figure out what to do from there..." He looked deep into her eyes, desperate to keep his manly body under control in reaction to her huge natural tits rubbing against his chest. "But nothing will go wrong. As long as I'm there everything will go fine. Ok?" He smiled, which in turn made her smile. He quickly leant forward and placed a kiss on her cheek, making sure to get as close to her plump lips as possible.

Trysh gasped and felt her entire body light up. Her knees wobbled, and her cheeks burned heavily, so hot that Aro could feel the heat on her pale, soft skin. "Oooh kayyyy..." She sighed weakly, mind trying to comprehend that she felt his lips on her skin. The gate beside them clicked and a brilliant purple light laced around the markings; the gate before them filled with purple light. Trysh looked to it, she had been though these gates before. They can teleport anyone to another gate of their choice, but the time in the fourth dimension ran differently to their physical plane of existence. Passing through the gate and waking across the kingdom to it would take the same time, even though passing through the gate would feel like an instant. Faster than a blink even. She took his hand, biting her lip as he clutched it back. Together they stepped through the gate, and light embraced them.

The twosome emerged from the other side of the portal. The elf took a moment to reorient herself in space, grateful that she had Aro to hold on to so she would not collapse from the short spout of dizziness she always felt going through one of those portals. She leant into Aro's strong arm and clung to the exposed sleeve she had ripped off tightly. Aro clearly welcomed it, as the back of his hand casually stroked her exposed thigh that slipped out of the slits of her robes. He had gotten far more daring in his acts to lay his hands upon her, an act which she found endearing as much as she found it overwhelmingly arousing.

Once they adjusted, they both took a moment to look around. It was definitely the capital. The wild morning gold flowers blooming in the surrounding field were indigenous to the region, there was some special magic about the soil that caused them to grow that colour. Trysh was expecting to exit on a well-established road seeing as they just went through a public portal from a town square to the nation's capital, but aside from the bell tower rising just above the horizon the only sign that the city is that way is a small footpath worn into the ground.

"Well, this is odd portal placement." She said after shaking the last of the dizziness from her head. Unless there was an underground cave or tunnel system beneath them, Trysh couldn't begin to imagine any other place around suitable for the Rippers' base.

"Well then, where to now?" She asked curiously, nonchalantly pulling his strong arm between her soft, braless tits to rub against him.

"This way." Aro replied seriously whilst he started to walk at a brisk pace, faster than any usual walk, one which a shorter woman such as his curvy companion would need to skip every once in a while, to keep up. Which she did, his pace worried her, but she kept her hand on his, and hurried to keep up with him.

As he led her closer to the foothills he stopped at the spilt path, one lead west, to the land of the elves; Eifland. The place Trysh once called home. Where the Temple of Vernande sat. Going that way would be suicide, Aro only guessed that her face would be all over the towns and cities...But even so...A land filled with women as well built as Trysh sounded like heaven for him. Instead, he tugged on her and pulled her in the direction of the eastward road. They continued in silence, Trysh had a growing look of concern over her face as Aro quickly diverted down a man-made dirt path. Their feet shuffled and stepped over exposed roots of trees and dense golden shrubbery. Eventually they came across a sheltered area in which a vine and nature swallowed building stood ominously, hidden from the sunlight. He slowed down approaching the moss-covered metal door with broad shoulders and a scowl on his face.

"Aro..." Trysh started worriedly.

"I'm begging you Trysh. No matter what I say, or what happens to you in there...You have to trust me. Nothing will go too far. Just...please. I need your full support." He slammed his balled-up fist against the mossy door four times, and roughly pulled himself away from her which she pouted at.

"You saved my life in the forest yesterday...well I guess a few days passed when we went through the portal...But...Aro. I trust you with all my heart. Vernande wills me to stay devoted to you, to trust you fully. And I still hold you to that promise of being indebted to me, I'm already thinking of the possibilities of having a handsome...Strong human at my beck and call." She winked and instantly wiped her cheeky expression on her face when she saw how intimidating Aro looked. It was a face he had not pulled until now. It was scary...She assumed it came from the obvious Orcish bloodline he came from. The size of his cock, and how dominant he was with Arabella confirmed that to her.

The rectangular peep slide on the iron door slipped open, and two beady bloodshot eyed lingered on Aro with surprise.

"Aro?! Fuuuuck man it's been months! Bet you've been looking for a right good bitch huh? Well, let's see her. If I think she's good enough I'll let you collect your pay from the boss in person!" His voice was raspy, and slurred with a drunken twist. The smell Trysh had begun to take in made her gag. Alcohol, piss, and sex wafted from the peephole. Aro neglected to respond, only stepped back and roughly grasped Trysh by her tight bicep and violently trusted her into the iron door. Her body crashed against it as she yelped with surprise, and a sharp dagger of fear stabbing her tight back.

"This one good?" He asked in a voice which made Trysh swoon, so gruff and fearless, she thought. But it wasn't the voice of the man she wanted... Was that all just an act? Or was this some elaborate way to get her to this point...Was Ara in on it too? Was her affection misplaced? Her breathing quickened, pushing herself back to face the gross eyes. Feeling the eyes undress her with a lecherous stare that made her skin crawl. With every passing second her stomach sank lower and lower, the smell overwhelming her senses. She covered her heavy bust with her arm as she looked to the ground.

"God fuckin' damn! Now she's a damn looker, got me all hard just lookin' at her. What's your name baby?" Trysh clutched her chest harder.

"Say your fucking name." Aro spat. She cried out and held back the tears.

"T-T-Tysh'alia Everlove!" she wept. Her emotions rocked her, she felt betrayed. The first man she wanted...The man she gave up her life-long beliefs for, was he just a disgusting brute who just wanted to sell her for money?

"A shy one, eh? We'll fix that right up." The peephole on the door slid shut and the sound of several latches being unlocked rattled in her now drooping ears. As the door swung open the acrid smell hit her, she wanted to vomit over the floor, and the gross looking man emerging from the smoke-filled darkness only made things worse. He had black hair oiled and slicked back and five 'o' clock shadow growing over a pock marked face. He was dressed in light leather armour with a sword at his hip but one arm missing at the elbow. Behind him was a bar and several tables set up with a handful of people drinking and gambling. It wasn't even noon yet.

He stepped forward to get a better look at the elf. "Fucking hell, fuckin do a twirl baby, bet you're a fuckin freak with men. Hell, if we're lucky the boss will let us boys have you all at once." She stood paralyzed, visibly trembling. "Oh, come on baby. You don't like the idea of so many guys at once? We got a few knife ears who take it happily." He reached forward with his one arm to her face, but was stopped just as his fingertips brushed her chin. Aro gripped his wrist and held him back.

"No touching. She's for the boss." He spoke. Roughly Aro nudged her forward with hard, violent pushes which expelled heartbroken whimpers from her, getting inside the shady establishment. The guard licked his cracked lips as Tryshs' assets bounced wildly as they passed.

The door clanged behind them. The darkness surrounded Trysh'alia. Eyes were upon her, worse than they would when she would be in public. These eyes were all from unclean men, gross men that had a bare-naked woman on their bodies. Some openly sucked their cocks, others received hand jobs. The loud, sexual moans from women getting fucked on the floor or the tables was the only source of music that filled the large, disgusting room. Some Ripper grunts finished in or on the women, and moved onto another girl who had just been broken roughly. Trysh took note of the pink glows in each woman's' eyes, and sensed it to be something familiar...

The cat calls and lecherous statements came as her natural sway of her birthing hips passed the uncomfortable scene. Those that were without fully naked women of all shapes and colours made a reach for her, some tugging at the robes and silky blonde hair. Each one where penalised by the higher ups of the gang. They knew that this was a personal gift for the boss.

"Boss hired me to get him another wife. Said he wanted one all shy and nervous. Told me he liked watching them squirm when the toys come out..." Aro spoke loudly. Some laughs erupted, then some feminine giggles.

"You like that idea bitch? Get dicked down by our boss? It doesn't matter if you like it or not, he's bringing the whips and ties!" One unclean Ripper reached forward and managed to get a hand of her thick ass. Roughly he squeezed it which made her pull away and cry with fear.

"GET AWAY!" she spat with a sudden burst of venom. She neglected to acknowledge the tears streaming down her soft cheeks. She refused to believe that Aro would do such a thing to her...Somehow she sensed how special she was to him, and as she turned her head over her shoulder to spy him, she only saw a look of apology...At least, that was what she hoped. A tall, blonde, cum ridden waitress approached, naked of course. Her eyes were the same as the other women.

"Aww honey...Don't worry you're gonna love it here. Every night we get sooooo much dick!" She gave Trysh a kiss, and licked up her tear line. She moved away and went to a man who's erection stood unsleeved. She casually knelt down and started to blow him roughly with heavy GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK's. Trysh was ashamed to feel herself grow aroused. Her panties getting soiled from her wetness, all the attention, all the sex that surrounded her...All the attractive women. Her nipples began to stiffen as the twosome approached an ominous black door.

The area around it was cleaner than the rest of the trashy establishment. The lack of piss pools, cum stains and blood was notable. Trysh was in a state of shock. Unresponsive and constantly trembling. Aro opened the door and shoved Trysh inside. The smoke in the air was not quite as heavy, but the smell of sex was much more potent. There's a private bar on one side, and game table where gold coins tossed loosely across it. The main attraction however was the long ornate ivory desk that sat in the middle of the room; with large stacks of coins sprawled around the surface. Behind it stood two men, one bearded and blonde, the other ginger dwarf. Trysh saw from the tops of her eyes the tanned woman throwing her naked body up and down on the overly fat man who sat behind the grand table. She was moaning heavily. Crying out loudly "FUCK A BABY IN ME MASTER! I LOVE YOU MASTER! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR SLAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The jangle of chains rattled madly. Connecting from the boss' iron bangle were four long chains, each of them leading to a collared female with glowing pink eyes. His wives. Two 'wives' scissored each other, moaning loudly as their soaked pussy lips grinded firmly against each other. The unaccounted for final collared woman stood behind the fat man, rubbing his glistening greasy gut, with her large pillowy tits smothering the back of his head.

"Aro! I expected you sooner! Is this number five then?!" A viscous smile spread across his face. "Well? what are you waiting for, let's get a good look at her." The woman who rode him with no sign of stopping thrusted her hips back and forth roughly as she groped her ample bust with her long fingernails. She stopped and obediently pulled herself off of him and opened her legs wide for the massager to join her on the sticky floor.

Aro thrusted his palms forward on the muscle over Trysh'alia's back that sent her forward on the desk. She crashed on it with a cry. Her companion turned captor placed his hand on the pommel of his sword as he scanned the room. A smile came over his face as Trysh bent forward with her legs spread, ass directly in front of him, rippling from the impact of getting thrusted on the desk.

The Boss easily pushed the desk aside with a powerful thrust of his palm. He grinned with a lecherous smile as his gold teeth shined in the dim light. "Oh yes...Oh yes indeed...I think she's the hottest piece of elf meat I've ever did see!" His cock was exposed, glistening with cum and grease. It couldn't have been more than five inches, but the unclean dick cheese and strong musk was thick in the space around him.

His arms extended forward as he kept himself on his chair, pulling the back flap of Trysh's robes up to expose her tight black panties. Both hands immediately started to grope her thick ass cheeks, his fingers sinking into her soft jiggling flesh as his wives chuckled cutely. "Oh yeah...Oh I like you a lot baby..." his hands moved to the front flap after his hands dragged across her thighs; his erection throbbing with every touch he felt of her smooth skin.

He did the same to the front, pulling up the front flap to expose her tight tummy. "Mmmm nice and thick...Unclaimed too. No brand." He grinned again, pressing his nose against her body with a heavy sniff. "Fuck....your whole body is as tight as this Meat? You work out? How are you still so...soft lookin? "

"My father was a Donis. I have muscle definition but I'm as soft as any elf." She spoke deadpan, her mind far away to avoid the pain of apparent betrayal. The best she could do was just accept it. Accept that her life was going to be hell from now on.

He worked his way up her sides and makes his way up to her oversized breasts. With no hesitation he pulled the robes apart with a merciless rip. Her bare breasts bounced out and stood erect, tear drops falling down her chin and dripping on her tits. He giggled with a high pitch tone. "NO BRA! Man, she IS a secret slut!" He reached his oily hands up to grope her, his wriggly warty tongue licked one of her nipples hard. She neglected to acknowledge how good it felt.

"How about it Slut? Wanna be my wife? Come and plant that fat ass on my cock and ill imprint you real good."

"Sir?" Aro called out.

"What? Wanna watch Aro? You know what? I might just let you have a go when I'm done, seeing as you managed to lure her here!"

"No sir. Its not that." He rose his monobrow at Aro.

"I just want to say fuck you."

"Wha-?"

"Go Luca." His voice returned to the same manly, caring tone which Trysh grew to love. Her eyes widened as she heard it. Luca...Who was Luca?

The bearded dirty blonde human quickly drew his sword and in a swift slash beheaded the dwarf. His body collapsed as he made for the Boss. Aro drew his sword and made a leap for the Boss. The fat one reacted quickly. Forcing Trysh to spin around him. One arm wrapped around her neck, the other poked her side with a thick curved jambiya knife which he produced from the side of his heavily supported chair. The elf's chest bounced around with its usual gravity defying jiggle. She stared at Aro. Tears still streaming down her face with a dimpled grin. She was right to trust him. The boss stepped back and Aro joined Luca at the centre, approaching the boss slowly and with caution. The chains around the room clinked with the wives crawling back on all fours like dogs protecting their master.

"You fuckin rats! I knew this was a trap. Don't come any fuckin' closer." He spat as he spoke, talking loudly into Trysh'alia's long jewellery covered knife ear. "This whore is coming with me. You fuckin' cunts, how fuckin' long have you been plannin' this?" He proceeded to give Trysh one long, disgusting lick up her cheek before using the knife to rip the fabric off her back. With ease he ripped it off, leaving her voluptuous naked body exposed like his wives. His erection was sandwiched between her thick, creamy thighs; the smegma covered head poking out of her tightly held together legs.

"I'll go deal with the grunts. You good with him Aro?" The one named Luca asked. Aro responded with a nod, and the mysterious blonde man made for the door, shutting it behind him as the ruckus began outside.

"Trysh...Don't worry, You'll be fine." He looked into her eyes with an apologetic expression. She whimpered with a worried nod. She did not know how to feel. Anger, hatred for Aro, betrayed...No, none of those. She was in love with that man who brought her to this place. Oddly, even though he put her through the worst experience of her life, she was happy that she was protected by such a man like him.

Aro dashed toward him, and the four women stood and formed a human wall to block the boss from harm. Their bodies belonged to him, and it was clear by the pink eyes that it was not consensual.

The boss thrusted his cock in and out of her thighs, moaning in her ears as he licked and kissed her cheek, She tried to recoil with disgust, but his arms kept her there. "Ah Ah Ah...No going anywhere bitch. You still need to be claimed!"

She grunted and scowled. "You forget something. To be imprinted, an elf must love her partner with all her heart. I will never love you, I would rather go back to the temple!" She grasped the iron bangle and her eyes glowed a bright white.

Her tongue lashed with fiery passion as she spoke in the elvish tongue, and her hands beamed with heavy light. The boss's directives were overridden by a cloud lust. Two of them turned to each other and started making out and grinding their swollen pussies on each other's thighs. One collapsed on the ground furiously jilling herself off and the final turns back to face the boss and Trysh. The hunger in her heart shaped eyes was almost feral as she looked back at her and lunged for his knife "FIST ME MASTER!" she cried as The boss loosened his grip on Trysh. She wated not time, running with her snubbed heels away from him, her body bounced wildly as the side effects of her magic turned her face tomato red, nipples growing as harder as they ever could be as her panties soaked with arousal, Pussy literally dripping with hot, stringy excitement.

Zedda
Zedda
295 Followers
12