Fates Ch. 05: Rip and Tear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck did you just do meat?!" he squealed.

Aro let his warrior instincts take over. He took a powerful step forward and swept his sword with a horizontal slash. Blood sprayed out as his belly was torn apart by his silver blade. Guts spewed from the boss. And he gargled blood. He fell seconds after, the loud thud of his obese body slamming against the floor. The wives were too busy pleasuring themselves to notice. Aro spun and casually took the ripped rags that were once Trysh's robes. She knelt there; legs spread apart with the remnants of the boss' dick cheese spread over her silky thighs. Her eyes watered, crying as she wiped her eyes. "You evil evil man! How could you!!!" She spoke between sniffs and sobs. He knelt in front of her, sadly frowning as he wrapped the rags around her tits. He curled his arms around her into a warm embrace. She leant into him, crying heavily. "You should have told me... Should have told me...I would have done it for you...I'd do anything for you!"

Pressing her watery face against his neck Aro softly rocked her back and forth, the wet SHLOP sounds of the enchanted women fingering themselves serenading their embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Trysh...I... I'm a monster for putting you through that." He pressed his face into the roots of her sweet-smelling hair.

"Y-you should be...I would have agreed...Would have...I just want to be close to you..." Aro started to hear her voice come back to her composed tone. He felt his heart yearn. Pulling back, they pressed their foreheads together, lips pouted as they kissed.

Trysh's lips quivered on his, but the rest of her went limp, loins burning from her magically effected libido. "Elves have an instinct when they find their soul mate Aro. I have found mine in you. Am I a fool to tell you so quickly?" she said after breaking the soft peck they had experienced.

"No...Trysh...You're no fool. You should trust your instinct more."

She looked at him with her large blue eyes, shimmering brightly. "Y-you mean...You feel the same?" Aro opened his lips to respond before the door squeaked open. Immediately Aro pulled away and grasped his sword. Pointing toward the door as Trysh gripped her ripped robes up to her boobs; her titty mole peeking out of the simmering white as her long, silky legs stretched out across the floor.

Luca emerged from the door, blood and sweat coating his face and leather armour. He looked at the two of them and pursed his lips. "I can leave if you wish..." Aro looked at Trysh, who smiled shyly.

"No... Thanks Luca...It's good to see you again my friend. Trysh'alia, this is Luca Bluehart." She nodded at him, tugging her assets up higher. "He was my old companion. We used to travel the kingdom together. Until were given a job in the capital to save these women from the Rippers."

"We thought it would be simple, but we learned quickly that the women are frequently injected with elf hormones. A black-market serum that makes women act like imprinted elves. But the serum only lasts a day..."

"We needed to enlist with the gang. Pretend we were just as fucking gross at them."

"How long...?" Trysh asked, her entire focus on Aro; her heart thudded against her body faster and faster when she looked upon him, and slowed to a normal pace when looking anywhere else.

"Six months. Luca became a personal guard of his, I was tasked to find him another wife after he killed one for not swallowing his cum."

"So you went to Arabella? To ask to do what I did?" Aro nodded.

"Ara was the only woman attractive enough, I mean you've seen her ass..." Trysh nodded admittedly. Even she had felt her eyes wander to that peach.

"She declined. So I kept in the back of my mind until-"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The boss cried out as his spilling guts splattered on the floor. He lunged at Aro, the elf's lover spun in time for the boss to bury the knife deep in his chest, piercing him with ease. He pulled down and blood spat out from Aro as the knife ripped through his flesh. Luca made for the boss, descending his blade with a hard swipe down arc his neck. His blade hit his vertebra as the boss breathed his last.

"ARO!!" Trysh cried, immediately dropping the robes and tears began to well up once more. "No no no no no!" She started to panic at the sight of the knife imbedded into him, the long, deep gash spreading across his entire body. Luca joined her, controlling himself. Quickly he pulled the knife from Aro's body and threw it across the room, beside the women who had started to eat each other out eagerly.

Trysh took a deep breath, dealing with wounded strangers and one she felt attached to were two very different things, but required the same solution. Her loves shirt grew wet with blood, but bubbles and ebbs formed with each of his laboured breath. His eyes began to cloud over, those pretty hazels turning dull with every second.

Trysh repositioned herself to place his head on her bare lap with his cheek resting against those silky thighs. Elvish chanting began, reciting the same words over and over, the glows of her eyes and hands filling the room. Luca sat at Aro's feet, observing nervously. Eventually the blood stopped, and the intense pain of his deep wound faded. Colour returned to his eyes. And the darkness that had started to engulf him retreated away into the abyss.

He blinked; consciousness returned to him. In front of him was a deep black fabric squished between pillowy flesh. He breathed, that made Trysh shiver, and her thighs to vibrate. Her fingers caressed his cheek softly, looking down at him over the mountains of her large boobs. From below they looked even larger than normal, and as Aro looked up at her all he could see of her head was her bright blue eyes and all that was above them. The urge to reach up and to crop a feel of those soft looking things started to take over his mind.

"You smell really nice...Like cherries..." He muttered before sitting up. He grunted and clutched his chest, feeling wet blood cover his hand. Trysh gasped and pressed her hand against his heart.

"Sit back. Please...You need rest Aro." She smiled, the heavy healing she had done sent her pussy to chew and engulf her thin black panties with every slight movement she made.

"Thank you Trysh...I'd be dead if you weren't here."

"Aro...From now on my place is at your side. I will always be here to keep you safe...But that's two favours you owe me know." She giggled and with a soft touch stroked his hair.

Luca rose to his feet, proceeded to pull a rusty key from the boss' neck and unlocked the chains from the enchanted women. "I'll get the hostages sorted..." Both Trysh and Aro stared at one another and when Luca left them alone, the elf straddled him, hungrily pressing her lips onto his own. The sounds of their lips smacking, and tongues slithering together sounded across the room. Trysh's ears flicked and twitched madly. Her hands rested on his chest, tits pressed hard against his body. "Touch me my love." She pleaded, firmly grasping his wrists and pulling them to her huge ass.

She returned to kissing him, grinning between kisses as her tight muscles flexed. Aro groped her ass, and this time the hands on her thick booty were more than welcome. She then felt something swell against her soaking crotch. Her moans became excitable. But Aro pushed her off. She frowned.

"Not here...Somewhere comfortable. I don't want your first time with a dead body beside us." Trysh bit her lip and nodded after a few moments of contemplation. He cared for her enough to want this to be special.

"...You are right, my love...I want to at least have a bed." Begrudgingly she dismounted from him, and looked as her soaked panties stained his trousers, and with it the fat, long bulge of his cock.

"Here. Let me get you some clothes, if you stay naked any longer, I'll end up doing something I won't regret." He smiled, Trysh giggled and softly chewed on her finger. She helped him up using her toned arm and Aro grunted. He slowly made toward the large wooden wardrobe that he assumed held the clothes of the boss' wives.

Still naked, Trysh watched him move, clutching her hands over her belly button, her elbows bending inward to press her already large, perky tits together. Aro opened the wardrobe, and before him were hordes of clothes. Dresses, lingerie, all kinds of bikini armour. He took the first things he laid eyes on, pure white lycra leggings, knee length leather boots that had overlapping zig zagged laces running up to the cap of the boots to the tops. He tossed them back and Trysh retrieved them. Then came a simple black bra, and a white cotton shirt with a deep neckline with similar overlapping laces as the boots. It looked small for whom the wearer would be, but anything was better than nothing. He turned to see her leggings tightly wrapped around her legs, acting almost like another layer of skin.

She did not notice him fuck her with his eyes. She was too busy holding the bra up in front of her and casually tossing it aside to slip her cotton shirt over her head. She had difficulty with it; the sleeves were too tight, as was everything else. The laces stretched apart until they were fully untied as her fat tits tightly pressed up against her with the largest cleavage Aro had ever seen before. The black dot of her titty mole poked out from the fabric. With one last adjustment to wrap her hands behind her neck to pull her shimmering hair out she swished it from side to side, running her fingers through it.

Now clothed, and breathing hard to accommodate the tightness that wrapped around her body she held her wide hips and looked at Aro. "How do I... Oh...I don't think I need an answer." She grinned and stepped up to him, Legging clad thighs naturally rubbing together as she swayed her hips over to him. She pressed her hands on his chest, she stood on her tip toes and kissed him softly.

"Can we go my love?"

"Yeah...Lets go." He took her hand, which in turn she held, and pressed her body up against him, as she had done in the past. This was destiny. What Vernande had told her was indeed true.

"What about your robe?" Aro asked as they opened the door.

"Leave it. That part of my life is gone. I am yours now my love."

There they left it there. In tatters, the last symbol of her life as a celibate priestess was over.

To Be Continued in Chapter 6: The Deflowering...

12