Fates Ch. 06: The Deflowering (XXX)

Story Info
Trysh'alia Everlove loses her virginity.
7.1k words
4.77
5.7k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

"I must thank you deeply Luca. Without your help I fear that I may be a devoted wife to a terrible man by now." Trysh'alia bowed at her hips once she pulled herself off of Aro for just one moment, her heavy, braless chest jiggled and hung as she lowered her body, and bounced back up as she retreated into Aro's warm, firm side. Luca blushed and smiled, nodding and resting against the counter of the bar. Death surrounded them, except the enchanted women who were clothed in tattered rags and waitress uniforms that were far more impractical than the fashionable bikini armour women would wear in deadly situations such as this.

"I am sure Aro would have saved you regardless." He replied with a nod. Trysh giggled and rose to her tip toes and planted a loving kiss on Aro's bearded cheek, sending waves of pleasure through her loins to leak her nectar from her lips onto her black panties.

"That is true. He is always there for me." Aro, with his hand wrapped around her waist, gave her soft, thick flesh a playful squeeze through her extremely tight shirt. Luca noticed and smiled at his friend.

"How long have you been dating an Elf?"

"Roughly five minutes." Aro replied. Trysh gasped and firmly prodded her lover's chest with her finger.

"My love, I thought we were engaged to marry!" Trysh faked a shock look to which Aro only blushed and looked at her with a hint of confusion. She giggled and rubbed her cheek against his side. "I'm only joking Aro." He breathed a sigh of relief, which she felt upon her cheek.

Luca chuckled and shook his head, moving to a wall at the far end of the hideout, as he firmly thumped the wall Trysh looked at him with one dark brow raised. "What's he doing?"

"There's a teleport gate hidden in the wall, easy way to escape if there's any trouble."

Trysh held back the feeling of nausea that the mere mention of another teleport gate brought forward, and observed the batch of twenty women standing up and casually caressing each other like she was to her lover. Except hers was real affection, theirs were nothing more than potion effects; and as they grinned and softly moaned at each other, Trysh'alia wondered if they even knew that they were doing such things.

"So... When will we...You know... You're leaving me on the edge of my seat you know." The elf teased whilst pushing her heavy boobs against his side.

"Well...Luca and I will take the women to a Temple; I don't think it would be a good idea for you to join us. The gate will lead to a broth- I mean an Inn, one that the gang own, or used to own, I guess. If you get a room for us, then we can talk."

"I don't think we will be doing much talking..." Trysh muttered. Aro looked down at her and she felt her ears flick and twitch. In a flash the memory of Arabella telling him that tending to an elf's ears stimulates them even more. He could see the effects of her saving his life already, with her trembling thighs and deeply flushed face, along with how naturally flirty she was being; if he went to massage those cute ears of hers, would she even be able to stand up properly?

He was about to test the idea, before Luca boomed out an "Aha!" A clamouring thud rattled through the dead room as the fake wall panel fell to the floor, revealing a purple glowing teleport gate. Luca hurried to collect the enchanted women, and like sheep, he herded them into the gate. The purple light engulfed them, and just like that they were gone. Aro led Trysh through also, stroking her shoulder as a bright light burned their eyes.

Again, the portal discombobulated Trysh's senses as she was still magically and sexually charged from before. In addition to the vertigo a deep needy ache manifested in her pussy as she stepped through. The whole experience sent her reeling and combined with the odd new feeling of high heeled boots, she stumbled forward and fell to the ground in a sexy heap.

Her barely contained elf tits sprung forth and bounced free from her tighter than tight shirt, and her back arched deeply from the fall which made her peachy ass pop out and stretch the white lycra mercilessly for the large gaggle of women and two men. They all stared at her, as her bleach blonde hair gracefully slipped down her small, toned back and down her sides. On the floor she was blushing redder than anything before; looking up she saw the alleyway which they had appeared in, out from it were a sea of people, running, walking, laughing and shouting.

"You are one lucky son of a bitch Aro." Luca said as Trysh rose up and desperately rushed to push her bouncing tits back into the dreaded tightness of her shirt. Aro nodded, almost lost for wards that such a woman was in love with him so deeply.

"Yeah...I know." He said, as she turned and with an embarrassed look, re-joined Aro and clung herself to him.

"That never happened 'Kay?"

"Of course. You did a lovely pirouette and your boobs most certainly never flung out and exposed themselves to everyone."

"Thank you...But maybe you can leave the last bit in just for you." She winked at him, and he smiled. Luca ushered the women out of the alleyway, and motioned for Aro to join him.

"Can you get some coins from my pocket? Go rent a room, and I'll meet you as soon as I can."

She moved from his side and faced him, working her hand into his pocket whilst staring up at him unblinking. Her hand moved slowly, and cropped prolonged feels of his firm, muscular thigh. Aro throbbed, which Trysh latched onto. She couldn't help but squeeze it. A look of hunger formed on her puffy lips, that coy, embarrassed girl died quickly it seemed. It took far too long to retrieve the coins, but after stopping herself from untying his trousers there and then, she took the small pouch and extracted it from his pocket.

"Very well. I shall get us a room...I'll see you soon." She quickly gave Aro a peck on his cheek, an action that sent a bolt of electricity up their bodies which made her leak even further, and for him go grow even harder. She left him with Luca and the unfortunate victims of The Rippers, and made for a large building that stood tall and proud amongst the other elegant buildings. As she stepped into the inn with the name "The Slutty Siren" she could tell that the word Inn was a loose one.

In fact, it looked no better than the hideout they were just at, only that the scantily clad women were in more classy revealing attires, rather than downright whorish. A beautiful, tall and leggy human with reddish brown hair stepped over to another women, clearly a patron with her gold bikini armour sticking to her body. Trysh blushed, as it was going on everywhere. No table or patron was left unoccupied by a radiant man or woman. It was similar, but different.

"They all want to be here...This is a brothel! not an Inn!" She said to herself. It of course made sense to her after a minute. The Rippers seemed extremely sexually orientated. Why would they run an Inn when they can rent out whores with their beds? It was far more legitimate, albeit still very much in their playhouse.

She slowly walked toward the ivory counter, as the smell of sweet spices and woody alcohols filled her nostrils. She had started to become aware of the sway in her hips, and the endless bouncing of her boobs and booty; she was starting to garner plenty of attention from patrons and workers alike. She stopped at the counter, and cleared her throat.

"Ahem...I would like a room please...Preferrable a double bed...And one with a bathroom."

The woman on the other side of the desk was an elf. And pretty one at that. Her eyes the colour of ice, blue hair combed backward to show the rest of her gorgeous face. Her dress fitted the blue theme, with gold intricate inlays that curved and twisted over her similarly voluptuous body as Trysh's.

"An Elf guest? I must say most of our kind prefer to work for us rather than rent from us." She winked and smiled sweetly at a man who walked by and waved at her. She kept the smile as she continued. "Of course, a room of your preference is available, would you prefer male or female? Human? Elf? We have a special offer on our Orc escorts if you wish for something more...Well...Big."

Trysh blushed and stuttered softly, her pretty melodic voice quivering before she managed to get her words out. "Neither...I'm meeting my companion here and wish to have time to ourselves."

The blue elf nodded with understanding; she twisted around and clicked her tongue, bending at her hips to throw her ass out toward Trysh as the sound of rummaging overpowered the soft talking and giggling. The woman returned and slid a silver key with a heart shaped end over the counter. "Room 334. Third floor, right at the front of the staircase cutie. I must say, 36L's are big even for Elves, your boyfriend must love playing with those things.

"B-boyfriend?! Um, he's... We're not...At least not yet... How...How did you know my size?" She took the key in a flash and shyly wrapped her ass length hair over her face with embarrassment, in doing so she smelt her shampoo, and it relaxed her. The blue elf only smiled and tapped her nose before giggling. Trysh strutted away, catching the attention of a red headed female holding a brandy and smoking a tobacco stick surrounded by other classy looking gentlemen.

Aro stood outside of one of the many temple sites across the kingdom, Luca was with him. Aro looked at him with pursed lips. "Sorry I had to leave you there for so long." Luca shook his head and scratched his forehead, wiping a bead of trickling sweat from him.

"I watched his wives be injected with that potion every day, saw how he treated them with those collars strapped around their necks. I had to do it once or twice. To show that I was loyal I guess...Aro. I'm done."

He cocked a brow at Luca, arms crossed and concern grew on his face. Luca nodded to the wordless question. "Yeah. That's it. I'll take my pension, retire to some town way out from this city. Maybe I'll become a baker or something."

Aro smiled, moving up to extend his hand. Luca clapped it and firmly shook it. "You deserve rest brother." Aro said strongly. Luca nodded again.

"As do you, my friend. But something tells me your pretty blonde companion won't let you do too much of that tonight. Seriously she's stacked even for an elf. Bagged a special one there...I'd put a ring on that as soon as possible." Aro laughed and slipped his hands into his pockets.

"I'll see you again some time."

"I'll make sure of that Aro. Farewell. And enjoy that Elf pussy."

With that, Aro left with a spring in his step, almost jogging down the busy street to leave Luca to take the kidnapped women home.

He made it to The Slutty Siren quickly, with the sexually charged adrenaline pumping through him, and the incredibly sexy blonde elf that lied at the end of the rainbow, how could he not go as fast as he could?

Making a straight walk to the counter the blue elf looked him over, tracing her icy blue eyes all over him. "Well well, aren't we a handsome one. What can I do for you sweetie?" She leant forward and rested her chin on her hand, large breasts clearly visible as they squished onto the counter.

"My... Urm, companion...she came in to get a room? Elf girl in tight white leggings and an even tighter shirt? Really long blonde hair?"

"Eyes so blue you could get lost in them for days? Tits and an ass so big they could suffocate you?" Aro smiled, already feeling the throbbing sensation running down his leg. "Shame...I would have liked to give you more than the spare key sugar." She winked, and blew him a kiss before reaching under the counter to grab a slightly tarnished silver key, identical to the other in every way. "Room 334, can't miss it."

Aro felt the charm come over him, leaning forward to get close to her he gave her one of his signature alluring smiles. "Well, that's quite the offer, maybe I could convince her to introduce another drop-dead gorgeous elf tonight." She giggled, making her boobs jiggle wildly.

"Oh, you are eager! But I don't think she has enough experience yet...Maybe pump a few loads in her before I join in some time sugar." Aro took the key and bit his lip, horny levels rising.

"Wouldn't be the first time I've had one woman on each side of me, neither of them was as smoking as you though. Maybe I'll see you sometime soon." Aro winked, that made the elf blush and give his chest a light prod to go to his room. He did, and quickly made toward the third floor.

The room was unoccupied. However, there were clear signs that someone had been in the room. Most notably the unlaced boots, peeled off leggings and shirt all dumped into a small pile, with a tiny pair of moist black underwear tossed aside a few feet away from the clothing pile, leading toward the open door that led to the bathroom. Aro picked up the sounds of running water, and grinned.

He walked with an awkward step, thanks to the ten-inch-long bulge that pressed hard against his trousers. Aro pulled his boots off, then unclipped the plates of hardened leather from his body and let them drop to the floor with hefty thuds. He walked into the bathroom, and the hourglass figure of the short, incredibly stacked elf came into his view.

The bathroom looked even nicer than the one at Arabella's home, done up in red and white tiling with both a large shower in the middle of the room whilst a separate tub rested on the left side of the steamy room. Aro watched as Trysh stood under the warm rain of water, naked and soaping up her voluptuous breasts slowly, letting the suds run over her toned curves, down her smooth, thick legs to the drain below her.

She had her eyes closed, and hummed cutely to herself as her assets jiggled and bounced as she turned her back to the door, Aro sucked on his bottom lip, and approached the tightly toned back of Trysh'alia with his clothes still on. Each step made his heart beat faster, almost bursting once he loomed over the shorter beauty. The water soiled his clothes, soaking him. "Need help with your back again?" He asked rhetorically. Without waiting for an answer, he leant over her shoulder and took the glass bottle of cleaning gel.

Squeezing a generous amount of gel into his palms he began to massage her body like he did in the morning, only this time he took care in digging his sticky, cold hands into each bump and crevasse of back muscle she had. "The boss was right; you do look like you work out..." he muttered in her ear. It flicked eagerly, as she melted into his touch.

Aro felt her head shift backwards to look up at him with a lust filled expression, this time, she made no attempt to hide her perky, soft, and massive bust to him. Instead, she pushed her front out to make them even more inviting and in doing so made her fat, round ass press onto the massive bulge that ran down Aro's leg. She was not playing around, her lips parted, not to protest, but to suck on Aro's bottom lip with her body pushed up on her tip toes.

How she was a virgin yet so knowledgeable on how to act in foreplay blew Aro away, he was under her finger just as much as she was under his; and as he sucked her lip as she was doing to his, he thought of what she would be like handing his mighty dick.

Trysh spun around, presenting her naked body to him once the jiggling from the sudden movement had ceased. Her eyes drifted down from his lips, past the soaked cloth shirt and stopped at his bulge. Her cheeks were flushed with more than just the heat of the warm water that ran over them. She battled with her reflex to cover herself up; over her life countless men have tried to peek on her in the shower, or bath, so she was more than used to quickly pressing her arms over her oversized boobs and clean, unclaimed pussy. But now there was nowhere else her hands belonged other than on Aro's body.

Trysh stepped forward and pressed her soft tits against his chest, trailing her fingers down his stomach and to the hem of his shirt. "This is a shower; we don't wear clothes in here silly."

Aro took the hint, and without breaking eye contact with his elf lover, he pulled the soaked cloth over his head and let it drop into the large puddle of hot water with a moist slap. Trysh quickly decided to assist him, squatting down on her feet before him, hands running up the bumps of his abs to feel his manly muscle, and the wild forest of hair that coated him. She looked up at him expectantly -needily- with her chin resting up against where the bulge of his monster cock began, at its throbbing, hairy base.

The elf ears flicked once the sudden silence that overcame the room. The pitter patter of water had stopped, it was like the beginning of her favourite stage play, where a lover is about to kiss her handsome knight and the thud of the drums built up until they stopped, and the kiss happened; it always made her happy, now she knew why; because she desperately wanted that moment, and she was about to get it.

Aro ran his fingers through her soaked hair, pulling it back behind her head so he could see such beauty squatting between his legs; she barely shifted or moved, and the muscle of her thighs flexed lightly with the similar soft, tightness her body expressed. There again Arabella's words rang out in his mind; and while he untied the string of his trousers, he used another to begin to rub her ear softly between his fingertips.

Her steadfast position wavered the second he touched her overly sensitive ears. If her body had not melted into him before, it certainly did now. Her moan was cute, and had a sexy vigour to it. Her cheek started to rub firmly up and down his length, eyes tightly shut with hard kitten like purrs as the pleasure waved through her constantly. Along with the massage, Aro tugged downward on his trousers, pushing and pushing against the wet clothes. A few tugs more was all he needed to get them down his legs, and inch by inch his rock-hard member exposed itself to Trysh'alia. The leathery skin was stretched thin around the veiny monster, with long, wiggling lines protruding from all parts of his shaft with a definition akin to the natural muscle tone which the purring woman had.

One last pull was all she wrote; He let out a soft moan as it sprang out from its prison and slammed against Trysh's burning red cheek. It dragged up her face and rested above it, covering almost half of her radiant beauty. He stopped the pleasure he was giving her moments after, letting his hand rest be his side.

His manly and sweaty musk accompanied by the day-old scent of Ara's pussy clung to the shaft; filling her nose with the depraved smell. But, if anything, they only served to stoke the fire of her sexually liberated lust. Without a moment to admire it, she took the head of his cock in one hand, and one of his hairy swelled balls in the other, as that was all her feminine hands could fit. In an instant she buried her face into the hot shaft, and inhaled deeply, pushing her nostrils deep into the stretched skin and rubbing his big dick all over her face.

When she was satisfied with how the smell marked her body, she held his heavy shaft upward and plunged her puffy lips onto his hairy balls, deeply sucking on each rounded testicle. The hungry elf stretched her jaw and popped one inside her mouth, barely fitting in there. Her natural instincts kicked in, and started to massage it with her tongue, the strong salty taste of sweat and the hairs sinking between her teeth was addicting, she was unable to stop, she just wanted to bask in the taste, and the feeling of her fingers dragging up and down the underside of his long length.

Aro moaned, her spit was thick, stringy, and slobbery; like a sexual massage oil used for slippery sex. More and more of his ball sack was coated in it, and her fingers worshipping him sent incomparable pleasures to wash over him.

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers
12