Fates Ch. 06: The Deflowering (XXX)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself off of his nut with a satisfying pop and lined the tip up with her lips. Taking her hand off his cock she guided the hand sitting at his side back to the rim of her twitching ear. With rosy cheeks she gave a sheepish look up at her love and sheepishly make a request. "Keep going."

Aro smirked that familiar confident smirk he had given so many women; the one which made Trysh leak onto the ceramic floor of the shower. This time his ear massage was tender, like cleaning an ancient artifact.

He coo'ed with an erotic twang, sucking on his bottom lip; Aro could feel Trysh's hot breath stroke across his moist leaking head, causing it to throb and bounce...During one heavy throw up more precum spewed out of the slit, mid bounce made it throw up and splat over her red cheek in one glistening line. "Fuck..." He mumbled, his dominance had started to show once he laced his rough fingers into her silky hair on the back of her head to guide those lips to the bulging tip in which had forced the tight foreskin back to expose it in all its glory.

The salty flavours of Aro's manly sweat and the leftover ejaculate mixed with the potent pre sent a jiggy bounce up Trysh's legs, immediately she wanted more, much more. Her mouth engulfed the head of his bitch breaking penis, sucking and slobbering loudly with her eyes locked onto his with a wordless question to ask if what she was doing felt good. Eventually she got an answer once she began to pump his remaining inches with both her hands, as if to milk more of his potent flavour that seemed to constantly leak from his erect cock. Luckily for her, the flow of his fluids was nigh endless when he was horny, so the soon to be deflowered Trysh could swallow mouthfuls of it just in time for her mouth to take more in.

It wasn't long before Trysh'alia wanted to have more of him in her mouth, as much as she started to adore the taste of his pre-cum, the ever-present scent of his musky cock was far too enticing, and she had to suck deeper. With her special elven spit coating her mouth and throat she loosened her jaw and dove deeper. Barely a third of the way down a hard GUK escaped her, his cock hit the back of her throat already. She coughed a bit at the intruder, and her bright blue eyes teared up from the corners, she pulled back, and bobbed her head forward. The motion repeated again and again, hands pumping at the rest of the length of his fleshy beast in perfect rhythm with her mouth while her tongue softly swirled around the clit of his penis that she quickly learned made more of his sticky liquid come out.

Trysh moaned softly around the girthy cock as the body attached to its base massaged the edge of her pointed ear faster. She closed her eyes and the outside world melted away as the darkness enveloped her vision. All that was left was Aro's cock in her stretched mouth and the warm throbbing need between her creamy legs. One of her hands dropped from the intensely hard shaft to dip into her soaked, swollen wet slit when Aro's strong hand made its home on the back of her head to guide her to suck deeper and louder than before.

Soon the slurping and sucking noises of the elf's pouty dick sucking lips and tongue were replaced by the 'GLUCK GLUCK' noises of her lover's fuck stick slipping in and out of her throat.

Though the shower was turned off there wasn't any shortness of fluids running over her as her sticky lube like drool and any of the strong humans precious precum that didn't get shot straight down her gullet ran out of the corners of her spread mouth and coated the inside of her big soft tits in sticky lubricant.

Eventually she was able to get a bit more than halfway down his immense member, enough to make her soft neck bulge visibly over the sheer girth, before the coughs and chokes sounded out. Reluctantly she forced herself free from his cock, and popped it out of her mouth with a wet smack of her lips. It bounced out, and slapped her in the cheek again, only this time with gloopy spit that slipped and slid over her cheek. Natural lubricant indeed, she thought.

Trysh looked coyly up at Aro, face and hulking chest glistening with fluid; bringing her hand up from her crotch lingering strands of her excitement stuck to her fingers from the teasing rubs she gave her pussy. She squeezed one of her soft tits and apologetically pouted up at him.

"Sorry my love, right now I can't get it all in my mouth..." she looked away, seemingly unable to stop groping her tits; it had begun to feel amazing, to have hands squeeze those soft, huge mounds.

Aro's monster cock hung between her eyes, softly brushing over her plump lips. His legs wobbled, and his pre seed drooled down onto her huge, shiny tits. Staring blankly at her pretty blue doe eyes made his heart skip a beat, even squatting on her feet, violating her bust eagerly looked cute.

Trysh yelped with surprise. Aro, with his quick battle reflexes kicking in, hoisted her up and off the ground. Acting on instinct Trysh expertly wrapped her legs around his waist, and held him by the neck. Being totally off the floor and in her studs arms was making her pussy even hungrier; it was what she had always needed in her life. A good, hard dicking from a man who knew what he was doing. She swooned and kissed him with an enflamed passion. Her tongue lapped at his normal human spit then met his writhing muscle with a lust filled dance. Hungrily moaning in his mouth, she began to thrust her hips up and down to grind her wetness up and down his monolith of a dick.

Her tits rubbed up and down his strong, hairy chest as he stepped backward toward the lush and alluring bedroom. Their lips stayed connected, Trysh kept moaning, and squeezed her vice grip around his waist harder as his hands gripped her soft, creamy thighs. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, she looked back, giggling softly. "I guess there was nothing to be sorry about my love?"

"Absolutely not. You're a fucking goddess Trysh."

"...Please...Claim me." Her expression burned with lust, but the genuine tone showed Aro that she was indeed serious. She needed to bond with him, her life would be meaningless otherwise. He spun and laid her upon the bed, giving her a few more soft kisses across her lips and jawline. The handsome, strong man was desperate to worship her body like the goddess he thought her to be. He started at her shoulders, moving down to her sticky, massive tits. The sheer size of them made it impossible for one hand to cover all, but he explored them all the same. Squeezing and fondling, with her rock-hard nipples stabbing his rough hands. He could see her start to suck on her bottom lip and whimper lewdly to the touch; he smirked, knowing that look on her face. The look of fulfilling a fantasy. She wanted him to touch her body with his rough hands, to fondle her perfectly massive tits firmly.

His beastly third leg was enjoying the feeling of her soft pale flesh moulding over his gropes. Clear lines of pre shot up her body, leaving small glistening lines and that formed over the soft bumps over her toned tummy. It bounced with heavy throbs, slapping down on her body with dense thuds that only made her leg lock around his hips squeeze in reaction.

Aro's hands traced down Trysh'alia's narrow waist then over the flare of her child birthing hips, all while pulling his bushy pelvis back to drag that impossibly hard cock over the elf's body to greet the folds of her unclaimed lips, doing so left a thick streak of elven saliva across her. With his cock pushing against her swollen lips like a held back monster his hands reached to the compressed curve of her ass, softly resting his hands on the side of each fat cheek he looked into her eyes. He was met with an expression of utter desire and love. Her ears flicked before she gave a nod to him, she was ready...If the copious amounts of her secretions flowing out of her cunt coating his pulsing head wasn't enough indication.

He pushed the tip in.

Trysh's whole body reacted, throwing her back upward in a flexible arch she cried out with a pleasure which Aro had never heard before. She was tight, but already he felt the odd feeling of her pussy moulding around him perfectly, like her insides were a perfect sleeve.

Elven pussy was indeed famous for being able to stretch and take lovers of nearly any size, things that Aro knew all too well.

Being a virgin, and unused to having a cock of any size, let alone one so long and girthy, inside her, it took time to get used to it. But already, with her hands gripping the sheets white knuckled and her thick legs loosening just a little to pin her love there to keep going, Trysh'alia Everlove never felt better.

Her pussy gushed hot nectar, adding to the already thick layer of lube-like saliva which lathered over his big cock. The wetness caused moist SHLICK's that followed on with his slow, tender thrusts. He wanted her to feel just as good as he was, deliberately making sure that the bulging veins rubbed against the tightest cunt he had ever fucked. He had been with virgins, many of them in fact, but none were tighter than this woman under him, she was just superior to them all.

Manly moans escaped his lips as he began to pick up the pace after a few minutes of her moaning and giggling and moaning some more. His hungry hands went back to molesting her perfect body. By running his fingers over her tight tummy and waist her squishy body she moaned some more, which in turn caused waves of intense pleasure to overcome Aro. He grunted euphorically, thrusting deeper into her.

Trysh looked down through the valley of her milky white cleavage as she watched her hairy lover sink his girthy, long tool into her virgin sex. She never would have imagined in her deepest fantasies that something of that size would ever fit inside of her, but with every thrust it pushed deeper and deeper between her legs; the pleasure was immeasurable, for she felt her insides being totally massaged and stretched all at once that made her throw her head backward and cry out Aro's name with affection.

By now the non-stop thrusting had built up enough speed and force to begin to forcibly rock her body back and forth over the smooth red sheets and Trysh's soaked bleached blonde hair which she laid atop of. Her big soft tits bounced wildly with every fast thrust as she was repeatedly rocked underneath Aro by the sheer force of his hips.

Her orgasm was coming, Aro could tell from the pitch of her moans and how her thick thighs vibrated and tensed up around his body. It was nothing short of paradise. Her moans and cries of his name was like music to the man's ears; and every movement of her perfect body caused her huge bust to bounce and ripple against the rest of her soft flesh like water along a river.

His huge balls clapped against the underbelly of his exposed cock, while the other six inches buried deeply into her pussy and even now getting deep enough to hit a cervix it was still going further in. Elves had no cervix, that he knew. A forced evolution trait to take big cocks like Aro's without any blockage.

It was getting too much for the virgin. The size, the shape, the speed at which its user was fucking her. The way how she could feel all the numerous wriggling veins pulse and shoot out clear fluid into her womb as her walls clamped down upon him like a good little sleeve. It brought her to an orgasm that she could not control.

Trysh clamped down onto Aro with everything she had, Her pussy of his cock, legs as tight as she could around his firm, musky, hairy body. She held him in the perfect position as she came. A wild, passionate scream erupted from her pouty lips, a noise that only the most sexually addicted elf could make; A thick wave of creamy elf cum shots from her folds, running down her loves exposed shaft. It was a hot, thick white liquid, something similar to the cum she saw seep out of Ara's womanhood, it felt amazing. Her back arched, and every slight movement sent hard tingles over her naked perfection.

The comedown was hard, and Aro's slower, tender fucks of his hips to allow her to feel every second of her orgasm make her settle comfortably. Her wild eyes searched his face, she swooned. An airy breath escaped her. "Don't stop...Cum inside me."

Aro smelt the sweet scent of her pheromone laced cum. It lit a fire deep within him. A fire that told him to make her cum again, and to claim her for himself. "Turn around." He grunted with a manly pant. He neglected to wait for a reply from the quivering mess of woman who looked up at him with so much admiration. Aro pushed her legs away from their vice grip before pulling his cock out with a loud SHLOP; he spun her over onto her front, which made her ass wiggle from the sudden movement which he made happen. Trysh squealed in response, cooing softly as her breasts compressed against the soft sheets of the bed.

Without a second to waste he repositioned his cock back on Trysh's lips and pushed in again, this time without any issue of resistance. Yet again the hard thrusts shifted her body, yet this time her plump ass bounced along with tight back muscles flexing as Aro pushed the elf's silky damp hair over her shoulder to expose her tight muscle.

The silky material of the sheets greeted her sensitive mounds and rock-hard nipples. She grinned and bit her lip along with the feeling, and within a second her eyes widened as Aro penetrated her once again. That empty feeling of his cock leaving her cunt was a sad one, yet the sadness was short lived as he ploughed back into her. There was no need to take it slow anymore, her needy, eager sex was primed to receive this human. A long guttural moan escaped her, and soon Trysh began to feel a soft spurt of embarrassment. Being taken from behind like a whore, or an animal while no more than twenty-four hours prior (for them at least, days had passed since they went through the teleport gates.) she was a celibate, and a devote one at that. Now she was being voluntarily claimed by the first man she ever thought of as more than just a body to heal, or a human to stay away from. She loved every second.

Aro's grunts started to grow in roughness as Trysh's ass cheeks rippled and clapped from the haste of his fucking. His hands slid up her toned back, past the bulges of her shoulder blades to wrap his hands around her smooth traps. It made the position even better than before, now her walls clamped around his violently throbbing shaft even tighter than before; milking him and kneading the protruding veins. The pulsing became a constant reaction, as did the tightening of Aro's hairy ball sack. Trysh could feel it, he was close. Strongly he tugged her upper body backward, further and further until her spine contorted back almost in a semi-circle so she could look up at him when he came inside of her.

It almost was an act of instinct on Trysh's part. To allow her body to bend with elf flexibility so far without any pain, tits bouncing wildly with every thrust of her man. They both looked at each other with complete euphoria before the elf felt a burning hot surge of fluid shoot inside her. Long streams that lasted for seconds at a time expelled from his cock with a firm force. Straight inside, without anywhere to go other than her womb. Every spurt sent heavenly shivers up his back, and all the hairs upon his body stood on end. The words rang out in his mind, Don't Stop. So he didn't. He kept thrusting as he came. His thick seed spurted from her pussy lips and let it drool down onto the sheets, soiling them even more than they already were. And even now, as Trysh reached her second orgasm, their eyes still locked onto one another.

With the sheets under her completely coated in his and her cum, with her belly beginning to bulge from the volume of her lover's load, a sudden burning sensation covered her eyes, and the toned skin above her pussy, where her womb would be. Her vision became an alarming issue, as it began to turn pink. Everything she looked up at turned into a pink hue, Aro's face blurred, and the sharp ringing in her ears made them flick and twitch wildly. A second later, all was fine. Yet there was a steady warm feeling over her skin. She grinned, and felt a deeper love for Aro. The hunger to have him breed her over and over and over, the need to serve him as much as possible, the desire to always be there for him as she knew he would be for her.

What Aro saw was Trysh's bright blue sapphire doe eyes shimmer and glow a heavy pink, bright enough to illuminate a dim room. Her pupils contorted and shifted slowly, ending in them forming large pastel pink heart shapes amongst the darker pink of her iris. He could not see the brand that formed over her womb. An elegant, and highly intricate design of a gilded heart surrounded by tangles of beautiful pink and purple lines that formed the shape of ovaries. It glowed like her eyes, but not as brightly, at this point, as the cum finally ended its flooding of her insides; there was only a small hue that emitted from it.

Even after Aro's load subsided, he kept thrusting; only at a slower, softer pace to have Trysh's glazed walls milk the dregs out from him. Somehow, even though his monstrous cock started to shrink back to its highly impressive flaccid state he felt her pussy clung tightly to it; like she did not want to let him go. Reluctantly however, the softie slipped out with a wet SHLOP, and as it hung between his spread apart legs it glistened with fluids. His cum. Her cum. Her secretions. His Pre. Her special spit and the wetness of the shower they shared.

With the plug released from the elf's vaginal grip, the floodgates opened. A waterfall of white goo started to drool out of her like a flowing tap, adding to the mess that soiled the bedsheets which they were going to share that night. A hard exhale shot out from Aro's nose as they melted into each other, both basking in blissful shivers that rippled through their bodies.

The glow in her eyes faded, bringing back the pretty blues that Aro came to love. She kissed him, smacking her lips onto his giving off the loud make out sounds of wet tongues and lips clapping together. Aro moved, twisting her back around onto her back before he pressed his naked body on top of her. As he did, she hiked one thick, cum stained thigh up and over his hip, pressing her toes into his firm ass as she massaged her brand against his flaccid cock.

After a minute or two of loud sloppy making out Trysh pulled her head away for air. All that was left of her orgasm was the afterglow. But now her head felt clearer than it had ever been. She knew for certain now. She was to be his, as Vernande told her. Aro was her mate. Future barer of her children, a husband that will treat her like a queen. Her heart rioted, the joy of being one with a man overcoming everything.

"That. Was. Amazing... My Love."

To Be Continued in Chapter 7: Juliette...

12