Fates Ch. 08: The Challenge (XXX)

Story Info
Who will win? A MILF Elf, or her recent virgin friend?
5.3k words
3.76
3.3k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

Trysh'alia, the bleach blonde Elf that sat with her assets exposed to her new friend had little experience with kisses. The difference between an angelic goddess, a human she loved with a bearded face and this red headed elf astounded her underneath the mind melting electric shocks that passed over her sensitive body. For one, Juliette's lips were all pouty and soft, and face silky smooth. Aro was equally electric, but for vastly different reasons. His facial hair scraping over her chin and cheeks, not to mention how just being him brought her legs to something akin to jelly.

Even now, Trysh was not on the receiving end of an invading tongue being slithered down her throat, desperate to feel what her mouth was like. Instead, Juliette's parted lips and dancing tongue slithered and wrapped around hers, almost pulling her in to her own mouth. She eagerly did so, and the wet sounds of the girls exchanging their thick Elven saliva began to overcome the smacking of their lips.

The untrained Trysh followed Juliette's request. To touch her pussy. Her small hand wandered down over Juliette's stomach, across her black brand and slowly dipped into the hot and wet crevasse of her pussy. She followed in the madame's footsteps as she received her amazing hand; running her fingers up and down between each fold. Her thumb wandered upward, strangely meeting a hood of skin. Whilst in her state of erotically driven thoughts bounced around from making out with another woman, to trying to hold back the broken reservoir of wetness that started to soak into Juliette's hand, she pushed the fold back to expose the pink fleshy button. It was engorged and stiff with arousal, and pushing onto it made Juliette's legs react by clamping around her hand.

Trysh pulled back her thumb with a shock, as Juliette let out a guttural moan from inside her mouth. She went back to attempting to mimic the Madame's fingers, as it was certainly driving her wild with how her body quivered and leaked with every passing second. Naturally she felt the need to thank the crimson haired Elf for how good she was making her feel, so like a lover would caress their partner, she softly stroked the arm that pleased her swollen lips as her brand burned with a sweet scent that filled her nose.

Seconds later Juliette pulled off from their connection, strands of saliva clutching their lips together from the viscous spit. Her rose matte lipstick smeared, and remained on the lips of the blonde. She threw her hair back sexily and relaxed into the sofa. She relegated herself to the classic routine she would do when she craved one of her countless alluring escorts. She closed her eyes, and let the fingers of Trysh tease her cunt tentatively. Juliette enjoyed it; shockingly, she enjoyed it a little too much; her own cunt began to drool sticky clear juice, it felt good...Too good. "Mmm... By the Goddess! If you're this good with a pussy, I can't even begin to imagine how good you handle a cock." She giggled in that sexy way, with a motherly tone to it. "You even knew how to touch my clit without looking, that's professional work Trysh..."

Trysh batted her pink eyes, the heart shaped pupils cutting through the room as she accompanied Juliette's giggle with her own. "What's a clit? You know we should get Aro up here. Have him do this to the both of us!" Juliette raised a red eyebrow at her, how in the world did she not know what a clit was? She ignored her talking of her man; this blonde cleric showed signs of extreme imprinting, whenever she was horny, she would be thinking of Aro, hoping that any moment he would walk in. The madame only assumed that Trysh now thought that the fingers that rubbed and slightly penetrated her pussy belonged to her man.

"Oh honey...A clit is the small button just about..." She turned her thumb casually up and pulled the fold to the side, exposing the equally firm button. "There." She pushed against it. Trysh gasped, body convulsing like a rabid dog. Her tongue slithered out and hung loosely out of her lipstick smeared lips as her pink eyes batted and twitched.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....rooooooooooo." She moaned, cheeks burning heavily red, almost as red as her own lips.

"You know honey...You look good with lipstick, not that you need makeup anyway." Her movements had become a relentless assault on Tryshs clit. four of her slender fingers furiously rubbed upon her squirt button. She was overpowering, red eyes locked on the innocent sex driven Elf as the rough clit massage became overwhelming for her.

"Now honey. Listen close. Don't cum in the next minute and I'll give you that reward I mentioned. If you don't? I'm going to fuck Aro and he'll be mine...I'm not being cruel baby, if you want to please a man like him, you need to last longer than a few seconds." She giggled, this time with a hint of malice. Her cheeks flushed as red as her hair and robe, ears violently twitching as she wrapped her thighs around the stoic hand that now only held onto Juliette's lips.

Those words kept her grounded. Yes, her mind focused on all but two things; her pleasure, and Aro, but the madame threatened her; a threat to steal her love. If it was coming from anyone else, she would have just ignored it, she had only known Aro for a few days and she felt like she knew that he was a man who was chasing thicc elves since he was of legal age, and who better than one who would do whatever he wanted?

But Juliette was special, in a dangerous way. If anyone was capable of such a feat, it was the Elf sitting next to her. In a way to accept her challenge, Trysh clamped her creamy, squishy thighs around the hand of Juliette; not to keep her in place, but to limit the range at which her frantic four finger fucking was giving her pleasure button.

"Y-y-You'll never take my Aro." Trysh moaned, with a bizarre mixture of absolute lust and vicious venom. She pushed her imprisoned hand deeper into the Madame's crotch and hooked her feminine fingers up into her pristine MILF pussy, the pussy that birthed ten children. Even with the constant feeling of fingered pleasure that rocked and shook her body, she dug her fingers inside of Juliette and rubbed them all over her tight inner walls, while palming her clit with hard circular motions at the same time. Not even the fingers of a motherly Elf with centuries of experience would separate Trysh from her life mate.

Juliette arched her body forward, pushing her spine inward the moment she felt the sudden force of inexperienced fingers pushing into her tight cunt. A small, real moan escaped her thick red lips as a shiver of pleasure exploded from her sex. Her Elven pussy went to work by clamping down onto Trysh's fingers as if to suck them deeper inside whilst she continued to please the blonde's love button ruthlessly.

"Ahhh, cheeky..." she moaned, throwing back her blood red hair that swished in an arc. Her thick hair rested on her bare back and shoulders; the increased vigour from the last few moments causing her satin red robe to fall below her shoulders. With her free hand she reached fourth and grasped her blonde partners face, squeezing her cheeks with her thumb and fingers. The grip caused Trysh's plump lips to part, and the madame wasted no time to pull her face toward those lips.

Her slimy pink tongue slithered out of her parted mouth, leaning in she licked Trysh's lips with long strokes with her thick, lube-like spit, lathering it around her before she enticed that inexperienced tongue out with soft strokes of her own muscle. Her lips locked around it, sucking on the tongue like it was a cock. Hot air escaped her nose, and, for just a moment a finger teased the blondes soaking vagina that made a muffled SHLOP with every push and pull of Juliette's fingers. The erotic moans she gave off only enhanced her desire to toy with the bonded blonde, making out with her, forcing her to accept her pure aroused affection in the form of a sloppy kiss.

With Trysh'alia's mind fixated on sex she could only feel like Juliette's licking and coaxing felt more like she was being eaten out rather than a rough kiss. Her tongue left her plump lips in a thick layer of slick Elf spit while she sucked upon her wriggling muscle. Her eyes shut tight as she moaned, it felt good, having all parts of her stimulated in complete submission to the experienced madame. Quite simply, she found it amazing, and quickly started to imagine what Aro would feel if Juliette had a night with his fat, veiny, musky cock. The thought made her drool, and with her mouth hanging open her sticky drool started to drip and string down her chin and onto her heaving, oversized breasts.

"We both know I can make him feel better than anything you can do...You need practice, you need to learn how to be a good little slut, like I was with my mate. Be his sleeve, his devoted wife and breeding factory." She breathed as she released her grip on Trysh's tongue, talking so softly with breathlessness from the pleasure of getting fingered.

Her expert fingers did not let up in teasing her lower lips, dipping in and out of her folds, expertly edging the bleach blonde babe to a soaking climax. Trysh's ears flicked and twitched, causing the jewellery that hung upon them to jingle. "I'll get even more practice than you ever had! I've already promised myself to him, and his cock." She panted out breathlessly. Her body may have been submitting, her undying love and loyalty to Aro would never be shattered.

"Even if I lose this game of yours, I'll still belong to him. My body will be the perfect sheath for his long, thick cock. I'll take his seed in all my holes every day until my brand glows brighter than any other, and I'll birth him enough daughters to start our own temple!" Turned on by her own words even more she felt a wet patch growing on the couch underneath her as Juliette let out a devilish chuckle, pushing a finger into Trysh that made her whole body turn to jelly and her moans to only grow louder and sexier.

"All of his cum? drink it? play with it? Use it as fucking mouth wash? gosh you're just Aro's little cum pig, aren't you?"

With her sex drunk mind leaping all over the place like an energetic child on a sugar rush, Trysh pictured a pig. Pigs were cute, little pink animals with adorable faces and curly tails. She never even thought of "Cum Pig" as a sexual insult. She smiled at what she thought was Juliette's nice comment, and nodded eagerly. "Yes! I am Aro's big titty cum pig!"

Juliette batted her large red eyes at the sex drunk Trysh after she spoke of such things so sweetly, she was not shocked, only that seeing her in this way as she finger fucked her recently deflowered pussy reminded her of herself at a young age. Then came the shock, she felt an unexpected feeling well up inside of her: Envy. She may have been the queen of The Slutty Siren, but deep down she wanted, no, she needed a man like William back, a man like Aro is to Trysh. She would do anything for such a time once again; perhaps Trysh would agree to letting her share him...If not now, then sometime in the future.

She smiled and leaned back on the sofa, slipping her slender hand out from the vice grip of those pale white, milky thighs had put upon her. Simply saying her hand was a mess of secretions and white creamy liquid. She had came, possibly a subdued reaction due to how much she wanted her man rather than an old bats fingers. But put simply, Trysh failed the challenge. The bleached blonde collapsed back, sucking up air through her open mouth as her pussy quivered and flexed with the rest of the tight muscle on her tummy.

Like it was nothing more than a formality Juliette popped her sodden finger into her mouth and softly sucked the cum and juice away; swirling her partners nectar around her mouth to get a good taste of the blonde before swallowing and exhaling a moan.

"Mmm, you certainly are an obedient girl...I'm glad I coaxed it out of you." She playfully shot the dazed Trysh a sly smirk and a raised brow before releasing her own vice grip on her hand.

"Wha....What...?" Trysh looked down to see how much of a mess her cunt was, sure enough her skin glistened with her vagina's juice, running all the way up to her pretty purple brand over her womb. Her glowing pink eyes and heart shaped pupils blinked a few times, and even now she leaked.

"One minute has passed Trysh. You win. I guess I'm just getting old and can't keep up with you young women...As promised, your reward." The madame clicked her fingers with a moist snap. Immediately the same leather sack that she pulled the crystal ball from floated toward her and landed on her bare lap. "This is my Bag of Holding. A gift a king gave me when he proposed almost one hundred years ago. The sack may look small enough to fit on your waist, but inside is a pocket dimension, filled with all sorts: clothes, makeup, perfume...certain pleasure toys...sexy underwear...." she took the bag and snapped her fingers once more. Immediately a pair of lacey black and red lingerie with thigh-high stockings swooped out of the sack and floated in front of the twosome. "Our bodies are quite similar; I don't see why you can't fit in anything in there. Don't you think this bra is cute?" She grinned and stroked the soft fabric.

"Trysh'alia. The entire contents of this sack is now yours." She said with a serious, yet warm tone.

"What?" Trysh repeated, she was clearly having a difficult time adjusting to the sudden change in the tone of the room. It was hard for her to focus on the small sack that floated in front of her, the pretty, leather bag of an oak brown with pretty designs scattered across it.

"Why would you give me this Madame?" She asked. "Bags of Holding are incredibly rare, and worth hundreds, never mind whatever is inside it!" Trysh was nervous to receive such a gift, in fact, it was probably one of the only gifts she had ever received in her lifetime. Her pink eyes moved to the lingerie set casually floating next to the bag; it was certainly cute, and Aro would love it...The mere thought of him sent a small squirt of wetness to seep out of her throbbing folds.

Juliette stood and paced around the room, as Trysh looked at her underwear, calmly fixing her attire by slipping it back over her shoulders and tying the satin waistband around her wide, child birthing hips. She had to pull it over her boobs, and the tightness caused them to pull apart to form a sizeable gap instead of the usual tight cleavage. "Honestly? Because you remind me of myself when I was your age. Young, full of pent-up desires and needs. We are rather similar, don't you agree? Both leaving the church to pursue other...activities with the so called forbidden fruit known as men." Trysh nodded in agreement.

She gave her body a high stretch, lacing her moist fingers together and reaching up to the ceiling. The motion caused her chest to be thrown forward, softly swaying on her hips as she gave the naturally sexy pose. "I would have killed to have all of this at my disposal with William. Besides, a lot of it reminds me of him...And at times it makes my heart weigh for him, its best to go to a blooming flower than a decrepit one."

Trysh reached forth and plucked the panties out of the air and glided her fingers up and down the fine fabric. They felt wonderful, she had to admit. Soft and silky, with a deep red base colour with black lace surrounding the waist and legs of the thong. It was stretchy too, and would likely have little issue expanding to suit her terrifically large ass.

The blonde followed up and took the bra. Ugly things bras. Except this one, this also looked cute. Holding both pieces of her new set of lingerie the shimmering thigh high nylons twisting and spinning slowly. "Umm...Madame? How do I put this on?"

"Hm? What do you mean? It's a bra...Wait...You DO know how to put a bra on, correct?"

There was a slight pause, the curiosity and the general tone of the question made it clear that she didn't need an answer. "Oh honey...You are just a precious little thing, aren't you?" She giggled. Again, she used her commanding presence to motion the thicc blonde to stand, a simple flick of her wrist was all she needed to do. "Robe off as well honey."

Trysh did so at the older Elf's behest. Her order to strip bare only added to the immense sexual frustration she was feeling from wanting to cum again. Her toned arms stretched down as the red satin softly caressed her perfect body down as it dropped to the floor. She blushed, opening her thighs up slightly to allow more air to get to her desperately drooling cunt. It did not help, as her arousal coated her inner thighs well enough that a few sticky strands still connected them together after they separated.

"I have worn one only once. My oath sisters and I back at the temple would share underwear sometimes. I just never felt the need to wear one..." She idly fiddled with the lacy thong in her hand, unable to hold still with all her nervous sexual energy flowing through every inch of her tight, thick body.

"Clothes already cover my breasts. I don't see why I would need something else underneath that. It seems kind of silly to me." she added. Even for an Elf she was lucky to have boobs bigger than most, yet despite their size, Trysh never had any issues with pain, or sag. Those were issues of other races. Her kind were built to be physically optimised to look good, which meant her 36L's stood perky and soft as anything.

Juliette swayed her hips forward and walked slowly behind Trysh, taking the bra from her small hand and clutching it as she stood behind her. Curling one red fingernail over the ass length bleach blonde hair Juliette combed it over Trysh's shoulder and grinned upon seeing her nicely toned back. "Well, I'm sure if you wore one, this back wouldn't be nearly as well defined. Damn honey not only got killer curves; you got all the tone in all the right places." Trysh giggled and sucked on her bottom lip.

"Thanks, I think Aro loves it too. I have my Donis father to thank for my muscle!"

"Well now I'm just getting jealous of you Trysh. Most girls have to work out daily and eat strict diets to have a body like yours. Anyway, I personally hate how my boobs flop and bounce and clap against my body when I walk. Bra's stop that, and it gives me a damn good cleavage." She reached around the cupped the bra firmly around Trysh's heavy bust, giving each a teasing squeeze before pulling the strap backward with a firm pull.

"I'm sure Aro would love you in the nice lingerie set like this. Most men do...And if they don't, they're lying." She giggled in Trysh's log ear as she pulled the clasp back against the muscle of her back. There was difficulty, as there always was with her own body. A few hard pulls and failed attempts to clasp the bra together eventually led to a successful attempt. The small click and a hint of a laboured breath from Madame Juliette signalled her job was complete. "Just get those straps over your shoulders and have a look at yourself in the mirror honey." She firmly grasped Trysh's shoulders and twisted her in the direction of the silver rounded mirror that hung against the opposite wall of her large queen-size bed.

"Lots of men like to stick their cocks under the bra and go wild on my boobs. Bras like these and the countless others I have in that bag make my cleavage as tight as my asshole." She spied the mirror to observe the fine figure of woman who stood before it. To the madame, Tysh was as sweet as sugar, yet with that unexplored depraved side that burst at the seams, she looked at this as the push that set her new life in motion; at least, she hoped it would be.

Trysh gasped as Juliette tugged her hardest one last time before finally fastening the clips. Like a child forced to do something they were not happy with Trysh pulled the straps up and over her shoulders, and felt the straps sink into her silky skin. The bra was unbelievably tight over her ample chest, and it dug into her soft skin relentlessly; so much so that it pushed the tops of her breasts up far enough that even looking straight forward put them in her peripheral vision, the small black beauty spot upon her breast was on full display, pushed up and peeking out from the frilly black lace.

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12