Fates Ch. 08: The Challenge (XXX)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

"I don't know if Aro will even be able to even get his cock in here." She mused calmly, pulling at the band wrapped around her chest. It took a concerted effort to work even two of her slender fingers between herself and it. Neither of them could imagine working Trysh's entire arm up there and her mate was easily thicker than her wrist. "Then again he's gotten it in places that it probably shouldn't be able to fit before." she said with a cute smile and a giggle. She suddenly recalled that she loved him more than anything. Her hairy, handsome lover.

A hard throb exhaled from her cunt, and her eyes glowed slightly brighter. Looking down at the matching thong and thigh highs that still waited to be touched, Trysh quickly bent over and slipped the underwear on. While the red gusset did a decent job of hiding the large wet patch that immediately formed the sparse coverage it offered plenty of her creamy skin tantalisingly exposed around it. Then came the stockings. Grasping one by its lacy garter she pulled it up her thick, jiggling legs. The nylon felt nice on her, and the garter at the hem dug deep into her thick thighs causing significant skindentation. The other soon followed, and with one quick stoke up the shiny black nylon covered legs her outfit was complete.

Uncomfortable as the bra was, it made her near perfect tits look absolutely flawless, her thighs seemed even nicer and thicker thanks to how the stockings sunk into her legs, and she knew that most of her fat ass was exposed to the elements, given how the panties only barely covered it. she held her hip and looked herself up and down, smile growing even more. "Wow!" She squealed happily, her grin now forming her dimples across her cheeks.

"I'm certain Aro would just love it my dear. You look simply ravishing..." her hands began to tease the lingerie clad Elf once more, dragging her painted red nails softly up her exposed skin; from the inner parts of her moist thighs, slowly up the already damp new panties. She made sure to tickle the soft and sensitive glow of the brand before working her way up the tight stomach. She stopped just under Trysh's tightly constrained breasts, cooing alluringly as the tip of her tongue teased the rim of her pointed elf ear. "I can't force you to do anything. This brand represents freedom from authority. I can only give advice on how to be a good convert, to be a loving wife...to be a passionate lover for a man, *your* man..."

She gave ever so slight adjustments to the bra, tugging it down just by a millimetre to expose just a little more of those huge tits that hugged her body harder than ever before. "All you need now is a good dash of makeup, may I recommend the lipstick I'm wearing now? It'll smear easily, and the matte look is surely my customers favourites." She giggled and gave one last long lick of the jewellery covered ear before retreating. She squatted with no issue, retrieving the robe that had dropped to the red rug.

It took everything in Trysh'alia's soul to keep her knees from buckling under the simple ear stimulation. Juliette's constant touching and teasing was too much to bear. Trysh did not understand how the madame always knew just where and how to touch her to keep her body quivering and leaking for more. Even though they both looked the same age, it was more than clear that the confidence and control that Juliette exhumed made their relationship immediately apparent. Trysh was the student, and Juliette her sex coach.

"So, tell me honey... What are you going to do now? Once we bid farewell with my goody bag in your hands?" She moved to Trysh's side and wrapped her arm over her wide hip, pushing their bodies together as they both looked flawless in the mirror. Juliette gave a pout and a naturally sexy pose to show one thick, creamy leg that slipped out of her gown. Her hair hung over half her face, overall giving her the perfect look of a seductress with her new trainee slut in her arm.

"Well, I'm going to go back to our room and wait for my mate. He should be back soon." Her hand drifted slowly down her womb and idly she rubbed her sweet-smelling brand. "Hopefully I have time to put makeup on. I think my love will adore it." The giddy side of the blonde came back again, practically bouncing on her feet at the mere thought of his expression when she stripped her robe off to show what she was wearing underneath. The sheer unbridled lust for him was getting to its peak, and soon flippant, yet highly erotic thoughts of Aro fucking Juliette made her heart swoon and panties soaked.

"I thank you for everything today, I would love to stay and talk, finish that drink...But I wish to return to my love. I miss him so much and want to feel him on me."

"Oh? So soon?" Juliette pouted playfully. "And here I was about to see your reaction to all the fun toys I have stashed in there." She grinned, it was a playful statement, one that she didn't actually mean. Trysh's eventual reactions to all of her goodies in that bag would be sweet to see, but some things should be left for her lover and her lover alone. Juliette backed off, giving the blonde one last long look over; she was a painter observing a finished painting, one she thought to be a masterpiece.

The Elves took each other hands like friends, and a kiss followed. It was far less primal the previous one, only the slightest hint of tongue was use to tease the lips as they locked lips. "You are more than welcome in the Slutty Siren. If and when you are ever in town, I'll ensure that a V.I.P room is reserved for you both...But, if you wish to talk to me at any time...Whether it's to seek advice or if you just want to have girl talk, I have a shard of Seers Glass in the bag. It connects to my mirror. All you must do is rub the glass and we can talk like I'm right there with you."

"Oh wow. Ok, I'll definitely do that. We're friends now, no question." Juliette giggles filled the and she flicked her hair to one side.

"Gosh you're just one adorable little cum pig...Farewell, I would say we will see each other before you and your Aro leave, but a Madame's job is never done, and I have neglected my clients and staff for too long already." She pivoted on the ball of her foot and clicked her fingers as she reached for her half full glass of black alcohol. As she dipped her body to one side the red satin gown weaved apart and a cloud of red formed over her, seconds later the very same red dress she met Trysh in clung to her impressive Elvish curves.

After putting her robe back on Trysh smiled and bid her new friend farewell. The bag was clutched in her hand as she went down the dark corridor, tits still in the bottom of her view as she walked with an excited bounce and sway of her hips. She soon realised as she reached the bottom of the stairs to re-enter the populated lobby that she neglected to tie the cinch at her robes waist and it hung open loosely, exposing her entire front to the world, brand included.

Normally Trysh felt everyone's stares lock on her chest, but now their attention was focused on her still luminescent pink brand in the slightly dim corridors, and her glowing pink eyes with heart shaped pupils. Judging by the looks in some of the eyes, the blonde could tell that the Madame's announcement earlier is the only thing that stopped some of those hungry looking men from accosting her right there and then.

When she finally made it back to their sex dungeon of a room Trysh bounced in and called out "Aaaarooooooo..." There was no response. She frowned. Then pouted with an annoyed huff; her lover and his magnificent dick would have to wait it seemed. Sitting at the makeup desk with the circular mirror reflecting her ravishing features Trysh retrieved the bag and jammed her arm into it down to the elbow; she searched for the lipstick Juliette had spoken of. It seemed the bag had some kind of ability to sense what the holder was after as the first item she felt in her hand was a small metal tube.

She bent over the vanity with her massive cleavage pressing onto the wood and started to work the bright red makeup around her lips. Tracing the contours of her puffy upper lip as carefully as she could. She pursed her lips together a number of times to lather her lower lip, and went onto apply decent eyes shadow and eyeliner to make her bright pinks contrast with the midnight black of her makeup. All in all, her makeup was done, and she stared at herself for a while.

Thanks to the flush of arousal at her cheeks and the bright red colour of her lips, Trysh's face had an erotic quality to it that she had never seen before. She opened her mouth into an "O" shape as if she had a huge cock between her lips. Another wave of moisture surged from her swollen pussy when she realised that she was gorgeous. She needn't the makeup, or the clothes. She knew that she looked good, and it made her heart beat faster.

The door unlocked. And her excitement reached hights she never thought she could reach.

To Be Continued In Chapter 09: Training Trysh...

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers
12