Fates Ch. 10: The Merc Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been a while huh? Who's the new girl?" Another asked whilst grasping one of the gate doors to pull it apart. Even then he looked upon the overwhelming bust that compressed onto Aro's arm. Tryshs' ears flicked with a giggle, looking up at Aro and whispering.

"I think they like me."

Aro nodded sharply in agreement, grinning. "My girlfriend and partner, she's a well-trained cleric."

"Well trained in other things I hope." The joke made the other two cackle humorously. Aro hummed along with them as he pulled Trysh through the gate.

"I will be soon enough boys, Aro will see to that I'm sure..." She winked at the closest one, who's face burned brightly at seeing the pink hearts of her eyes fix upon him. She laughed internally. They may have a fetish for Elves, but the chance of them being able to handle one would be quite slim she thought.

"You've gotten a lot more daring with your words you know. Whatever would your goddess say if she heard you being that flirty?"

"She would probably love me even more Aro, it seems that the temple has lied about far more than their morals...But that's a story for later, right now we have a job to do...And sex to have afterward..." Aro's heart skipped as he looked upon the look of clouded lust over her face, he could only imagine how soaked her panties and thighs were at that moment.

Before Aro could respond in his usual witty and flirty way, the doors in front of them swung open loudly, crashing against the walls of the manor. Trysh jumped out of her skin and turned her attention to the doors, seeing the figure of a barrel-chested man beside a shorter framed woman with long frizzy hair that ran down her back. She stepped forward past the huge man, holding her chin high and proud with her arms crossed under her white fur coat that hung loose down her bronze skinned shoulders.

Trysh stared in awe at the woman who clicked her high heels down the stone steps slowly and with the same confidence Trysh saw within Juliette, the Madame of the brothel in which she had lost her virginity within. The blonde knew importance when she saw it, and released her grip upon Aro before giving a curtsey; bending her knees in a small squat and pulling at her miniskirt. She pressed her thighs together after, as to keep the shine of the sun reflecting on her sticky inner thighs to be caught by the Baroness.

"Aro my dear. So good to see you again!" Tibbler said with a voice that commanded attention. The tall bronze skinned woman gazed at Trysh and smiled, nodding with appreciation at her politeness. "Is this a business enquiry? Or have you come for pleasure?"

"You sent me a job request?" Aro replied firmly. His voice made Trysh's body vibrate enough for Tibbler to raise a brow at her. The baroness regarded the elf as she smiled and shook her head.

"I did. It's a simple task. Last week a servant of mine stole a prized idol of mine. A fertility totem...He fled the city a couple of miles out west toward a cave according to my scouts...He came in, but never came out."

"It's always nice to see your pretty face Lady Baroness, but I hardly think a simple job like this needs our attention."

"Only one of my two scouts returned, and the one who did come back is far too petrified to say what happened. I'll pay you and your gorgeous new companion upon the returning the idol to me. The same rates as usual I presume?"

"Very well, I accept...I can't deny the mystery interests me."

"And me! The cave is westward, yes? we shall be off at once, come my love." Trysh, with a determined pout across her glossy lips flicked her hair over her shoulder and moved to spin with the flare of her miniskirt before Tibbler cut in.

"Hold on one moment...I would feel bad if I let you leave to get that lovely outfit all dirty. I shall prepare a carriage for you." She snapped a finer at the burly man, who bowed and stomped away toward the left of the manor, past the small bed of rose bushes. "It shall be ready for you both in roughly an hour...In the meantime...Aro? go and allow your woman to let off some steam, she's practically bursting at the seams." Tibbler giggled and turned to leave. "The guest room in the left-wing ground floor is empty...Try not to get the sheets all messy like the last few times."

Trysh's pink eyes lit up even more at the opportunity, firmly grasping Aro by the hand and pulling him forward with her Donis strength. She was too horny to barely comprehend the fact that Tibbler hinted at Aro sleeping with other women in the very same room; yet even if she did hear such a thing, her body would light on fire with lust even more than it already was.

The excitement on Trysh's face was clear for all to see; even though there had been a suspiciously absent cohort of staff that had not been present since entering the manor. As Aro felt her pull and tug on his hand which she held so tightly forward down the halls of the Baronesses mansion, he too started to feel the excitement of having her again wash over him. Every so often her silky hair swished far enough to one side to show the glint of heavy pink emanate from her eyes.

Hear eagerness reached its pinnacle once she saw the large oak door which Tibbler had mentioned to them, a skip in her step pulled Aro further still as her miniskirt flared up to show her thickness eat away at her simple black panties, and down her thighs the ever-present sticky moistness of her nectar leaking though the fabric. Aro's mouth watered for her, his cock swelling up underneath his slacks.

At the door she spun on her heeled sandals, looking up at her lover with a dimpled grin. "I want to be on top this time..." She cooed with a wink; nipples clear as day poking against the almost see-through white tunic. Aro smirked, and throbbed at her hard. The creek of the door rang though the halls as the hourglass elf pushed it open, and firmly pulled Aro inside.

Aro barely took notice of the bedroom that greeted them, he was far too fixated on his pounding heart and the bubble butt of his woman sway with her elvish walk complimented by the way her miniskirt twisted around it. Suddenly he slammed into her with an abrupt thud, snapping him out of his lusty trance. Trysh had halted in place in the middle of the room, fixed on the figure in a frilly black and white maid uniform. A uniform that was far too revealing of her heavy Elvish bust, a skirt that barely hid her thick ass and white stocking clad thighs pulled up by garter straps that dug deep into her soft skin. Trysh eyed the woman's long silver pigtails that swished around as she dusted a varnished table. Her pink eyes trailed up to spot the knife ears poking out from her pretty hair.

"Oh...Hello..." Trysh spoke, the feeling of Aro behind her made her want to reach her hand behind herself and fish for his familiar bulge. The maid perked up, cocking a brow at the duo. She smiled smugly, and crossed her arms underneath her heavy tits.

"Good evening babe, missed me have we?" She said with a velvety voice which was quite synonymous with the elven kind. Trysh gasped and turned to Aro, who wore an expression she deemed to be one a child would give when they had been caught stealing cookies which did not belong to them.

"Babe?" The blonde mimicked to him. Aro awkwardly shifted on his feet, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Who is this girl Aro?"

To Be Continued in Chapter 11: The Queen of Cucks...

12