Fates Ch. 11: Queen of Cucks (XXX)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grunts from the human had become familiar to both women, they knew that when his voice became gruff and Orc-like that he was feeling good, Saria's pussy massaged and tightened incredibly around his monster cock, lips tightly sealed around his base so that it pulled outward slightly when he pulled out before slamming back into her. The warmth of the maid's sticky excitement coated the hair and wrinkly skin of his ball sack, tightening and forming over his large testicles as his orgasm approached.

"Yes master! Fuck me hard! Show your cum pig what being with you is like!" Saria moaned and teased loudly eyeing Trysh from the corner of her eye who whimpered and stared with eyes so bright she could have lit a whole cavern with a lustful pink. Even the maid could smell the pheromones that her brand emitted. It fuelled her to want more, to be fucked by her ex so hard she would feel it for weeks; the smell was sweet, like sugary honey on a soft autumnal afternoon; and as the smell wafted around them she felt a small sting of envy for the elf she was cucking, feeling that perhaps it should have been her who was bonded by the stud making her feel so good.

Suddenly she felt a firm hand wrap around her thigh, she cooed and loudly squealed as Aro roughly pulled one leg up and twisted her weightless body toward his bonded girlfriend. His hard thrusts became slower, yet retained enough power to make her jiggly and thick body to slap and bounce. her tits felt like they had a mind of their own, begging to be touched and groped by hungry human hands.

Trysh was in awe of the view, fluids were drooling from her from both sets of lips upon her tight hourglass frame. To see her lovers full size indent on the stomach of another was too much to handle, and in a quick breath she spread her legs out as wide as her incredibly flexible skeleton allowed her to before shooting a powerful squirt of cum and sweet nectar over the three fingers that were buried knuckle deep in her vagina.

"Your boyfriend is gonna cum soon, I c-can feel it in my guts!" Saria could barely form her words, and when she did, they came off with such a lack of dominance Aro could only silence her by pounding his pillar balls deep and pulling her thigh even higher to show off to his woman. It was at that moment where Saria's eyes rolled far back into her head, and the thick elf spittle dripped from her pouty lips as her orgasm came. Her stomach looked to tighten over the thick ten-inch line that bulged out over her belly button. Aro had felt Saria's pussy countless times before, contorted perfectly to grip and milk him every time she came over him. Today was no different, as her orgasm leaked hot milky cream from her sweet-smelling cunt the elf was clearly incapable of comprehending the pleasure that was surging around her body.

He gently let her down, letting her lifted thigh down so she could relax, her head dropping down onto the bed with her face half submerged in the sheets. With her lower half propped up Aro went back to pleasuring himself using her pussy like his toy. He was getting close, just needed that little bit more of his ex's hole. Saria barely acknowledged the continued pleasure of getting fucked, basking too much in her heavy orgasm to even moan for him.

The cuck queen was on the brink again, mind whirling like a tornado, fawning over Aro's sexual masculinity so much that just looking into his eyes would likely make her cum again. "You're such a stud...Goddess you're still going!" the slaps of his hips onto Saria's thick booty made the blondes ears twitch wildly every time. And when Aro grunted hard and pulled out of his ex, Trysh's mouth salivated profusely, knowing what was next.

Aro felt Saria's body cling to him for dear life as he twisted his hips back to unsheathe his shaft from her, pussy lips gripping to him and pulling outward to desperately keep him there. It eventually gave in, allowing her to gape and feel the air rush though her insides. The hairy human rose to his feet atop the bed, and quickly moved to Trysh who twisted her naked perfection his way. "Feed me your cum..." She moaned, wrapping her pouty lips around his tip and stared up into his eyes as the first hot rope exploded into her slutty mouth.

Her hands rested upon her smooth legs, nails softly stroking her thick thighs that compressed against the back of her lower legs which she sat upon as cum filled her every sense. Aro heard her gulp it down like a good elf would, loudly swallowing his seed with booming gulps as her cheeks started to expand. Her tongue sat underneath his exposed head, softly coaxing out more of his cream by massaging it upon his most sensitive area. Somehow her glowing eyes stayed locked onto her man, only showing signs of her cunt throbbing out another orgasm when they fluttered shut for a second or two. Aro could only watch as Trysh feasted on his impressive load, shooting wad after wad of potent goo into her. Once it was over, Aro fell from his feet and landed on the bed, watching his girlfriend slowly drag her small, delicate hands up her bare skin, up the belt of clothing and her tight tummy muscle before giving each huge breast a soft squeeze before cupping them under her chin.

Aro's body locked up once she parted her dick sucking lips to show a sea of white filling her mouth. "It tashtes shooo good!" she slurred, swirling her tongue around the mouthful like a shark's fin in water. The dregs of his cum leaked from him as he saw this, all hairs on his body prickling up with lust. Trysh closed her mouth shut, cheeks bulging out before she washed his cum around her mouth.

She made sure he saw how she used it like mouthwash, and seeing his erotic expression only made her want to play with more of his seed. The bleach blonde elf found the taste better than most, the musk, the sticky glue-like consistency, she wanted it all over herself, inside her womb, in her asshole; in her sex crazed mind she would be glad to drown in the seed of her lover if it meant getting a good taste of it. Her playtime drew on, gargling and giggling sweetly before she shut her lips tightly and swallowed it in one go with a loud GULP. Her neck bulged out as it went down her throat and joined the rest of her lover's load.

Aro grinned and stroked his hand over her wide hips, and up her thin waist, Trysh's eyes slowly reverted back to their beautiful blues, her brand burning and glowing brighter than before. "By your goddess..." Aro huffed with a lusty tone. He couldn't be more attracted to Trysh as of that moment. She reached forward and grasped his shaft, softening yet still a handful for her small hands. She cupped a palm over his leaking tip, and milked the last of him out. Slowly she brought the small pool to her mouth as she licked it sensually and cooed softly.

"I'm a good little cum pig aren't I my love?"

*

The three of them laid together, underneath the sheets of the kingsize bed. Aro laid between both soft women, his bleach blonde girlfriend pulling his head in her direction to kiss him in a constant tongue dance; the sheets were pulled down to allow him to fondle and play with her perky and incredibly soft 36L breasts, which he did so with hard gropes accompanying soft squeezes and pulls. Saria mainly recuperated herself, staring up at the ceiling and shivering pleasurably every time her thick thighs touched. She had never felt like the third wheel in her century's long life, being the only elf maid in Tibbler's employ she was well used to the butlers eyeing her, desiring her, and often getting her when she wasn't in the bed of a rich visitor. But being beside her ex and his new girlfriend couldn't make her feel more left out, even if she had just had sex with the very same man who fondled and kissed his blonde bimbo.

Trysh pulled back a moment, placing her small, delicate hand onto his hairy chest. Looking up at him with her pretty blue eyes she shyly regarded him. "Am I as soft and... jiggly as Saria?"

Aro laughed alluringly, tracing his fingers down the bumps of her tummy muscles, she leaned into it, closing her eyes and sighing at the touch of her man. "Yes, you are. You're perfect." he noticed her grin beam her pearly white teeth to him, with her dimples forming small crevice's in her perfectly rounded cheeks.

"I'm glad baby...I love you." She went back to kissing him, and softly wrapped her hand around his hairy wrist to guide it back to her boobs; the lack of attention they were receiving did not go unnoticed for the moments his rough hands were on other parts of her body.

"Even I can't deny you're a special one Blondie. I always wanted to have a Donis father, consider me jealous of you..."

"You're pretty Saria, Nice and skinny but you know how to handle my love...Maybe next time we both can enjoy him together...?" Saria giggled, joining the physical affection for the human by turning to her side and pressing her heavy breasts against the side of his body. Trysh'alia did the same, pressing her soft 36L's onto him, overspilling onto is front as she flicked her pointed ears at the slight nervousness in the expression of the usual confident hunk of a man.

"I fucking love elves..." He muttered as he draped his arms over the shoulders of both women, leaning back into the puffy pillows as the sheets around his crotch started to pitch a tent.

"I think it's safe to say all elves love you too Aro...But I-"

The door opened suddenly, and Trysh yelped sweetly, pulling the sheets up over her tits to hide them; there was little success, as her oversized chest started to spill out from the soft material of the covers forming a deep cleavage that pressed up against her pale skin. She shot the figure an accusing look, pursing her lips and crunching her dark eyebrows at the man who slowly stepped through. He dressed in a black garb, with a frilly white shirt underneath. A bow tie accompanied the extravagant get-up, which in itself suited the grey wrinkled man who stood straight and proper. He seemed unfazed by the sight of two naked elves pushed up against a man, even less unfazed that they both looked well satisfied.

"Sir and madam, I have been told by her ladyship that your carriage has been prepared and is ready for you outside."

Aro nodded and thanked the butler, yet he did not leave. He twisted on the balls of his booted feet and faced Saria who softly scraped her finger over Aro's chest in tight circles. "You're needed for tonight. Baron Frances and his entourage are spending the weekend here, before you perform your night duties on them you must clean their quarters... And clean yourself up dear girl."

Saria rolled her head back onto the pillow, the feeling of getting more dick that was vastly underwhelming compared to her ex made it more of a chore than the pleasure she would usually feel. "Ok I'll be out in a moment." the butler nodded, bowed to Aro and Trysh before spinning and leaving. At the closing of the door Saria sighed and rubbed her eyes, tearing herself away from the twosome to exit the bed. Her white nylon coated feet patted across the stone floor toward her clothes, and started to dress herself.

Aro could not help to enjoy the sight of her body swaying and jiggling to even the most subtle movements of the ash haired elf's body. She clearly made the effort to put on a show for them both, bending at the hips to present her perfectly shaped elf ass before the frilly miniskirt went up and over it. Once her show was over, she stepped into her high heels, and grew six inches in height. Holding her wide hips and winked at them. "I gotta go, a maids work is never done afterall...Do come again. And I hope my services was sufficient enough for you master and mistress."

She blew a kiss to the Bleach Blonde cuck, an action that made Trysh blush heavily before the silver haired Saria quickly clicked her heels in a swaggered walk to the side of the bed, close to the human. "And you..." she leaned over so the cleavage of her huge tits where as clear as day for the couple, before kissing him with the addition of a hungry tongue poking at his cheeks. The kiss lasted long enough for Trysh to feel jealous, and highly aroused already. Once Aro pulled back with his tent throbbing and pushing hard against the sheets Saria smiled, winked with a confident aura before backing off "Don't be a stranger, 'kay?" She left with the click of her heels against the stone; a elvish sway waving her thick ass goodbye to them as the wooden door squeaked shut.

"So... Do you want me to take care of this before we go?" Trysh asked with an innocent look, all while slithering her hand down to grasp him at his hairy base. Aro smiled, and allowed her to reposition herself to mount his chest and pull the sheets down his body, naked ass wiggling mere inches from his face with the familiar feeling of her secretions drooling onto his body...

To Be Continued in Chapter 12: Cave of The Horse...

12