Master of the Kingdom Ch. 01

Story Info
A witch is called to assist a king with his... conquests.
2.2k words
4.42
21.3k
45
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoMoshing
NoMoshing
187 Followers

(Author's note: This is a revision of a work that I originally wrote some time ago, with additional context and dialogue. There are currently ten completed chapters only a few of which I want to do additional tweaking for, so expect a day where 6-7 chapters suddenly go up at once. It is also nakedly and unashamedly pornographic. Please enjoy!)

The witch kept her head held high as she entered the king's antechamber, the heels of her boots ringing on the tile. Her king had summoned her, and she had expected this for some time. Adeline was her name, although that was not the name she was born under- she had long discarded her past, along with her hopes of salvation, when she made the necessary pacts to attain her level of power. That was in the day of the current king's grandfather, and ever since, the royal family of Allore had been a shelter for Adeline from the power of the church and the fear of the populace.

Carefully measured fear was one of Adeline's favoured tools. Everywhere she went in the castle, maids would whisper to one another when they thought she couldn't hear, and scurried away like mice whenever Adeline's gaze found them. The black-armoured giants who composed the elite Veronomigan Guard would eye her suspiciously before looking away. Though loyal to a fault and fearsome in battle, the huge northmen were notoriously superstitious, but their deference and timidity nonetheless bolstered Adeline's pride.

This was the fear that Adeline enjoyed. A careful balance on a knife edge, with the inquisition and an angry mob below prepared to castigate her for failure. Serving the royal family made that edge into a beam- nobody truly expected the royals to be beholden to their own laws and they alone had the power to openly defy the church.

She did have cause to be wary around the nobility, however. Servants would not speak out, even the older ones who would be able to question why Adeline had not seemed to age since the day she arrived in the castle over fifty years ago. But decades of rule under the weak King Marius, the current king's father, had made the nobility bold. A great many of the noble houses who allegedly served the throne did not approve of the seemingly-immortal witch kept as an advisor by the royal family, and those few who did tolerate her only because she was useful.

She had pale silver hair that hung straight down to her shoulders, clear blue eyes and a slender, shapely body with modest breasts. Her dress was very deliberately cut to cling to her, and, while simple, showed off the lines of her body. She wore the traditional pointed hat of her profession, to signal her magical prowess to onlookers- hopefully it would impress upon King Roland the serious nature of her powers. This would be her first audience with the new king- she wanted to look desirable, to play on his lusts, but also authoritative, and someone not to be trifled with.

King Roland was young for his station, having orchestrated a bloodless coup to depose his father and send him into exile. Supposedly, Roland had his mother's touch for diplomacy, and had negotiated his way into the position of the royal treasurer, smoothly displacing the man who had held the position for decades, Lord Amrien. Roland then proved to be so successful as treasurer that the kingdom's coffers increased despite the former king's many inadequacies at rule... and, with Roland's hand on the purse-strings, the new king was able to win the loyalty of the Veronomigan Guard and take his father into custody, freeing up the throne for himself. That was three months ago, and the ripples through the corridor of power have been expanding ever since.

To King Roland's few allies, he was a genius prodigy, ready to usher in a new golden age for the Kingdom of Allore. For his critics, he was a greedy upstart who seized the reins of power so he could turn the castle into a decadent personal paradise to sate his lusts. To Adeline, both were true. King Roland was a powerfully intelligent man who was ruled by his ambitions and lusts, and she had worked out a way to use one of his drives to tame the other.

King Roland had a reputation for being possessed of an insatiable appetite for sex. As far back as his coming of age, and some rumours held that even earlier, he made a succession of lovers out of his personal servants. For a king to dirty himself with the peasant lovers was an unspeakable travesty to many of the nobility... and even the new King's most ardent supporters saw it as unfortunate black mark.

Crossing the modest antechamber, Adeline saw the two guards at the entrance to the throne room cross their poleaxes, blocking her way. Mentally, she braced herself. This would be a good warm-up before the main battle.

"The King is not to be disturbed at this time," the right-hand guard stated, his accent thick.

Adeline smiled, tilting her head back to look up at the huge man, letting the brim shroud her eyes to give her what she hoped was an air of mystery. "His Grace has summoned me. He requires my council on matters of national import." She let her smile widen as she drew her brows down, glaring in an evil grin. "You know who am I. Do you really want to bar my way?"

To their credit, the guards weren't immediately cowed, although they hesitated and exchanged a worried glance. When Adeline reached out and parted their weapons as thought they were mere curtains, then the two men relented, resuming their watchful stance.

The cavernous throne room, decorated with huge tapestries and the banners of noble houses that held (nominal) fealty to the king, was filled with wet slurping sounds. For the first time since his coronation, the witch beheld her King, and was pleasantly surprised to find that the rumours did indeed seem to be true.

Two maids in uniform, a blonde and a brunette, were knelt before the throne, their heads bobbing up and down rhythmically over the King's erect cock. This king himself was leaning on the arm on the throne, head in hand as if this was just some idle afternoon entertainment. The crown rested atop his head, however, and despite the debauchery taking place, he did seem to have a regal bearing. Not as thought he was above the act taking place, but in a confident way, as if he didn't particularly care who knew that he was taking his pleasure.

Adeline curtsied deeply, schooling her face to appear neutral despite the act happening before her. From her position below the dais, she noticed that both maids wore no undergarments below the short skirts of their uniforms.

Her entry did not go unnoticed. With a snap of his fingers, the king dismissed the two maids, who looked disappointed and cast jealous glances at Adeline as they went. The royal cock, however, remained present, and hard, as King Roland looked over his court witch.

"I have need of your counsel, witch," the king said simply.

"I live only to serve, Your Grace," Adeline replied.

"Is that so?" He said, musing. He regarded Adeline silently for a time, as if coming to a decision. The witch was used to such beginner tactics- the long silence intended to make her uncomfortable, to put her off her guard. Instead she kept her gaze demurely lowered and waited. She was not quite a century old, and her magic has preserved her youth and wits alike.

Finally, he spoke. "No doubt you know there are elements in the kingdom that would see I fail, that my plans never come to pass and that I be left with my maids as a puppet king on a fool's throne, if not deposed entirely."

Ah, so the resentment of the court did not go unnoticed. Perhaps this man was not a complete fool.

"I did not know," Adeline lied smoothly, "I am pleased to serve, Your Grace. I have not forgotten how your noble grandfather shielded me from those who would prosecute me, in the days before the church's power waned. I would never count myself among those who conspire against you, Your Grace."

"I doubt that, my lady," the king said imperiously, "I have heard your reputation and would not expect that you would tolerate my rule regardless of my actions. As well, you have ever had your hand on the pulse of the court, and have... alternative means of discovering information, so you'll forgive me if I don't believe that you are entirely ignorant of my precarious situation."

"As you say, Your Grace," she responded simply.

"I require a simple service of you, one making use of your magical prowess to help ensure the loyalty of my court. I have great plans, and will need a solid base from which these plans will flourish."

She already had an idea of what the King would require, both from magical divinations and simple expectations. This was an opportunity to wrap a leash of appropriate length around his royal neck. Adeline curtsied again. "Name it, my King, and I shall do my best to see it done."

The king shifted on his throne, and the royal cock swayed alluringly. Adeline found herself wondering what it might be like to receive the king's attentions. Surely a man so... practised would excel at the act.

"I require you to make a kind of obedience potion," he explained.

Well, this is interesting, Adeline thought. It certainly wasn't the first thing she thought of when her King had summoned her.

"One that, when I ingest it, will cause women who swallow, are anointed with, or are given my seed become forever enamoured with me, and perfectly obedient to my will."

The witch could have laughed. What a typical response for a man. Especially this particular man.

"Ah, I see, your grace," Adeline responded. "You require a magical means of controlling recalcitrant nobles. I can conceive of how I could create such a potion, but why not make a more simple tincture, one that eliminates the sexual element and simply allows you to dominate whoever you feed it to?"

King Roland chuckled in response. "Well, for one, I have need of a potion I cannot be affected by, for starters. For a second, it must not be turned against me- there can only be one dose, ever. Finally... well, there is a certain mental element of taking a man's wife, daughter, sister, mother... and simply fucking her into obedience. It will invoke either rage or submission in the noble men of my nation, and I have uses for both reactions."

It was Adeline's turn to chuckle. "Control the daughters, sisters and wives of the court and thus you control the lords." She bobbed a third curtsy. "It can be done, and immediately, your grace, only..."

"Only?" he asked, impatiently.

"Only I will require a sample of the royal seed, in order to complete the potion."

The king nodded, a slow smile spreading across his face. "Take it then."

Adeline smiled in return. Since the King made his request for her presence, she expected, and hoped, that this conversation might end in such a way. She gracefully rose and came to kneel before her king, delicately running a satin-gloved hand down the royal cock, which twitched in response.

"It's beautiful, Your Grace," she said with a seductive smile as her hand stroked the king's stone-hard manhood.

"I'm glad you approve, witch," said the king, leaning back to relax on his throne.

The witch leaned in, running a soft tongue along the king's cock, using her hand to stroke the head of it. She then put both hands together, stroking the cock between them.

The king watched her work with hard, dispassionate eyes. Adeline was disappointed- wasn't her technique good enough? Her satiny gloves soft enough? Hadn't she planned an encounter like this to get close to the king from the start- though perhaps not specifically on her knees like this? She stroked all the faster, hoping to please the king sufficiently before the strength of her arms gave out.

She needn't have worried. Soon enough, the king closed his eyes with a sigh as the royal cock spurted a long line of thick, white cum onto Adeline's face. The seed felt burning hot for a moment, as if the king was a stone-hard crucible for his passion and the semen was the result. A few more spurts ran over Adeline's hands, as her stroking slowed. She raised a tongue to her own face, and sampled the royal seed. It was salty, musky, but good.

Using a glass vial produced from a sleeve, Adeline collected the drops of cum that still clung to the royal cock head. After which, she rose and curtsied.

"This is all I require, Your Grace," she said smoothly, "May I be excused to go prepare the potion you have requested of me, my king?"

The king waved a hand in an almost bored way, making Adeline frown. But there was much work to be done, she thought as she turned and left the royal chambers. Opportunities such as this were not to wasted.